Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

FINALLY BENUE DECIDES. Akume In His Zone Has Been Defeated - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FINALLY BENUE DECIDES. Akume In His Zone Has Been Defeated (3360 Views)

Over-voting Had Been Defeated; But Vote-Manipulations Are Yet To Be Defeated / Benue APC Crisis Intensifies As Gemade Moves Against Akume In Smash-and-grab Bid / Excitement As Jev Floors Akume In Benue: Zone B (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FINALLY BENUE DECIDES. Akume In His Zone Has Been Defeated by blazesam(m): 10:42pm On Feb 23, 2019
No doubt that the current senator representing zone B senatorial district has loosed his seat to Orkegh Jev ... I thank God that we didn't voted for party but individual. Suswam also wining in zone A

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: FINALLY BENUE DECIDES. Akume In His Zone Has Been Defeated by Chepos1(m): 10:54pm On Feb 23, 2019
Post d result pls
Re: FINALLY BENUE DECIDES. Akume In His Zone Has Been Defeated by Nobody: 11:19pm On Feb 23, 2019
Nairaland, a dump site for fictions.
That's how someone said Saraki lost his unit before the real result came in which Saraki won.

Imagine OP doesn't even have a source self but trying to play on the emotions of people.

MODs in this forum are not helping matters too.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: FINALLY BENUE DECIDES. Akume In His Zone Has Been Defeated by blazesam(m): 11:39pm On Feb 23, 2019
kingkakaone:
Nairaland, a dump site for fictions.
That's how someone said Saraki lost his unit before the real result came in which Saraki won.

Imagine OP doesn't even have a source self but trying to play on the emotions of people.

MODs in this forum are not helping matters too.
I don't like doing this... And try not to doubt. One thing I know nairaland doesn't want to entertain is fake news. Why not be patient to see if am lying about Akume loosing?
Re: FINALLY BENUE DECIDES. Akume In His Zone Has Been Defeated by Nobody: 11:43pm On Feb 23, 2019
blazesam:
I don't like doing this... And try not to doubt. One thing I know nairaland doesn't want to entertain is fake news. Why not be patient to see if am lying about Akume loosing?
Showing your source would have been better than writing something and expecting us to believe just like that when we have seen too many conflicting results here already.

BTW, which "nairaland doesn't want to entertain fake news" are you talking about? This nairaland is a fake news headquarter in Nigeria. MODs even help push some of those fake news to front page.

2 Likes

Re: FINALLY BENUE DECIDES. Akume In His Zone Has Been Defeated by xtocom: 12:27am On Feb 24, 2019
Interesting! Please play any Pdp song from that angle. I am loving it!

(1) (Reply)

Breaking!! ..Rivers State APC Given Final Burial.. / Former Adviser To The President Now Turned To Street Beggar (see Photos) / 5th Wife? FFK’s Female Friend Visits From Scotland Amid Marriage Crisis (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.