Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,354 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

#KWARADECIDES: Oloriegbe Leads Saraki In The Kwara Central Senatorial Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #KWARADECIDES: Oloriegbe Leads Saraki In The Kwara Central Senatorial Election (5919 Views)

Bukola Saraki Accepts Defeat In Contentious Kwara Central Senatorial Race / Meet Oloriegbe, The Medical Doctor Who ‘Drowned’ Saraki / Breaking News: Oloriegbe Floors Saraki In Kwara Central Online Senatorial Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#KWARADECIDES: Oloriegbe Leads Saraki In The Kwara Central Senatorial Election by kwararedcard: 10:42pm On Feb 23, 2019
Results coming from collating Agents in various wards of the Kwara Central Senatorial INEC collation centre reveals that Dr. Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe of the APC is currently leading Bukola Saraki of PDP in 10 of the 11 wards results that has been released so far. In addition, various results from several Polling units showed that Oloriegbe leads with high margin and may emerge the overall winner when all the 52wards results are released.

Below are the ward result released so far for the Kwara Central Senatorial election

Asa:17wards
Ward: Afon
APC:1,344
PDP:758

Ward: Ago-Oja/Oshin/Sapati/Laduba
APC: 1,215
PDP:509

Ward: Ballah/Otte
APC: 2,387
PDP: 1,234

Ward: Ogbodonroko/Reke
APC:790
PDP:283

Ward: Ogele
APC:1140
PDP:582

Ward: Yowere 11/Okeweru
APC:546
PDP:593

Ilorin East:12wards
Ward: Apado
APC:567
PDP:353

Ward: Gambari
APC: 2,915
PDP:1545

Ward: Marafa Pepele
APC: 719
PDP:494

Ward: Maya-Ile Apa
APC: 806
PDP:638
Ward: Zango
APC: 3,347
PDP:1503

So far Oloriegbe of APC leads in

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #KWARADECIDES: Oloriegbe Leads Saraki In The Kwara Central Senatorial Election by nrexzy: 10:44pm On Feb 23, 2019
Saraki u bite hand wey suppose fed u

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: #KWARADECIDES: Oloriegbe Leads Saraki In The Kwara Central Senatorial Election by AroleOduduwa(m): 10:46pm On Feb 23, 2019
Lol
Re: #KWARADECIDES: Oloriegbe Leads Saraki In The Kwara Central Senatorial Election by abc115: 10:47pm On Feb 23, 2019
Saraki is not returning to the Senate

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: #KWARADECIDES: Oloriegbe Leads Saraki In The Kwara Central Senatorial Election by sammyj: 10:48pm On Feb 23, 2019
grin grin Saraki Otoooge !! A goner Senator!! Like for Buhari / Otoge group and Share for Atiku/Saraki

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: #KWARADECIDES: Oloriegbe Leads Saraki In The Kwara Central Senatorial Election by Joshmodest(m): 10:49pm On Feb 23, 2019
Last last saraki go win Kwara state.....all this results na format.....
BTW Atiku is 65 % close to the promised land !!!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #KWARADECIDES: Oloriegbe Leads Saraki In The Kwara Central Senatorial Election by BuhariAdvocate: 10:49pm On Feb 23, 2019
Goodbye saraki tell me America or UK where will you go there?after all you have house in two countries.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: #KWARADECIDES: Oloriegbe Leads Saraki In The Kwara Central Senatorial Election by madridguy(m): 10:49pm On Feb 23, 2019
grin grin
Re: #KWARADECIDES: Oloriegbe Leads Saraki In The Kwara Central Senatorial Election by bettercreature(m): 10:51pm On Feb 23, 2019
abc115:
Saraki is not returning to the Senate
miscalculation

2 Likes

Re: #KWARADECIDES: Oloriegbe Leads Saraki In The Kwara Central Senatorial Election by Peacecore: 10:52pm On Feb 23, 2019
Joshmodest:
Self deceit ba....d!

8 Likes

Re: #KWARADECIDES: Oloriegbe Leads Saraki In The Kwara Central Senatorial Election by dguyindcorner(m): 10:54pm On Feb 23, 2019
From Atikulating to AtiQuiet, Atidake, Atishutup and Atiwaalright.

Copies grin

20 Likes 7 Shares

Re: #KWARADECIDES: Oloriegbe Leads Saraki In The Kwara Central Senatorial Election by yrex01(m): 10:58pm On Feb 23, 2019
Peacecore:
Self deceit ba....d!
permit him to console him cef na.
Re: #KWARADECIDES: Oloriegbe Leads Saraki In The Kwara Central Senatorial Election by olajizz01(m): 10:58pm On Feb 23, 2019
Olori egbe,i beg you in the name of God.

Have mercy on Saraki

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #KWARADECIDES: Oloriegbe Leads Saraki In The Kwara Central Senatorial Election by Nobody: 10:58pm On Feb 23, 2019
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, the Holy Spirit revealed to me that Oyedepo, Oyakhilome and that nuisance called Suleiman will forever burn in the hottest part of hell fire for supporting PDP. Useless bastards that keeps making Christianity to be a joke to our Muslim brothers sad

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #KWARADECIDES: Oloriegbe Leads Saraki In The Kwara Central Senatorial Election by Kagarko(m): 11:03pm On Feb 23, 2019
Otoogeh.

Enough is Enough. Saraki needs to be retired from national politics.
Re: #KWARADECIDES: Oloriegbe Leads Saraki In The Kwara Central Senatorial Election by asfrank(m): 11:04pm On Feb 23, 2019
game over
Re: #KWARADECIDES: Oloriegbe Leads Saraki In The Kwara Central Senatorial Election by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:06pm On Feb 23, 2019
Fake News from the stable of APC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #KWARADECIDES: Oloriegbe Leads Saraki In The Kwara Central Senatorial Election by Nobody: 11:15pm On Feb 23, 2019
Peacecore:
Self deceit ba....d!
Don't be deceived by nairaland results bro, Saraki will win his reelection.

3 Likes

Re: #KWARADECIDES: Oloriegbe Leads Saraki In The Kwara Central Senatorial Election by Pekele007: 11:21pm On Feb 23, 2019
Kagarko:
Otoogeh.
Enough is Enough. Saraki needs to be retired from national politics.
But Theiffnubu can keep on stealing your future dry. How old are you again

1 Like

Re: #KWARADECIDES: Oloriegbe Leads Saraki In The Kwara Central Senatorial Election by sremmlyf(m): 11:29pm On Feb 23, 2019
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, the Holy Spirit revealed to me that Oyedepo, Oyakhilome and that nuisance called Suleiman will forever burn in the hottest part of hell fire for supporting PDP. Useless bastards that keeps making Christianity to be a joke to our Muslim brothers sad
you are a conc Muslim
do not be shy of your faith

3 Likes

Re: #KWARADECIDES: Oloriegbe Leads Saraki In The Kwara Central Senatorial Election by Charmingrascal(m): 11:43pm On Feb 23, 2019
have said it several times here, Saraki's game is over in Kwara.

I have the results with me and they are not in favour of the looting machine

He will be disgraced and he will run out of the Country to wherever his father brought him from in 2003. I only pity Gov Ahmed who turned himself to Saraki's puppet.

Saraki secured a loan amounting to one billion Naira for this election hoping to pay wit Kwara money when he wins but God will disgrace him

EFCC go soon carry am

OTO GE in our States!!

2 Likes

Re: #KWARADECIDES: Oloriegbe Leads Saraki In The Kwara Central Senatorial Election by Charmingrascal(m): 11:45pm On Feb 23, 2019
Joshmodest:

Bros siddon for Aba dey deceive yourself
Kwarans have decided

OTO GE!!!

5 Likes

Re: #KWARADECIDES: Oloriegbe Leads Saraki In The Kwara Central Senatorial Election by modath(f): 11:47pm On Feb 23, 2019
olajizz01:
Olori egbe,i beg you in the name of God.

Have mercy on Saraki

Laye laye ko Jo... Na mortal Kombat for here ooo..

#FinishHim #FlawlessVictory

Otoge issa movement!!!! cool

3 Likes

Re: #KWARADECIDES: Oloriegbe Leads Saraki In The Kwara Central Senatorial Election by olajizz01(m): 11:55pm On Feb 23, 2019
modath:

Laye laye ko Jo... Na mortal Kombat for here ooo..

#FinishHim #FlawlessVictory

Otoge issa movement!!!! cool
Hahahahahahaha....................................

Saraki deserves the humiliation.

If there's a way to beg Buhari b4 the election, this guy will do so,because he knows that the defeat is inevitable.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #KWARADECIDES: Oloriegbe Leads Saraki In The Kwara Central Senatorial Election by HegenIkomkeh(m): 11:57pm On Feb 23, 2019
GoTV:
CilicMarin,calm down,las las you go dey okay...
Re: #KWARADECIDES: Oloriegbe Leads Saraki In The Kwara Central Senatorial Election by Nobody: 12:19am On Feb 24, 2019
GoTV:
You are a hopeless nitwit for this. brainless animal
Re: #KWARADECIDES: Oloriegbe Leads Saraki In The Kwara Central Senatorial Election by Nobody: 12:23am On Feb 24, 2019
cheesy
Re: #KWARADECIDES: Oloriegbe Leads Saraki In The Kwara Central Senatorial Election by Omoboricash(m): 12:35am On Feb 24, 2019
GoTV:
My brother u don't need to curse them, they are just trying to protect their cash cow business but unfortunately for them Nigerians are wiser now. There are Muslim cleric that also supported pdp bops of money. A case one popular Alfa from ojodu Berger. He is one of bukola saraki alfas
Re: #KWARADECIDES: Oloriegbe Leads Saraki In The Kwara Central Senatorial Election by Headboy2000: 12:36am On Feb 24, 2019
If Saraki loses his seat then i'm alright, if even PMB should lose the presidential election.

1 Like

Re: #KWARADECIDES: Oloriegbe Leads Saraki In The Kwara Central Senatorial Election by Topmaike007(m): 1:27am On Feb 24, 2019
M

(1) (Reply)

Alaba International Market / Mele Kyari: Tinubu Is Playing With His Office, 2027 Is Not Far / DSS Arrests Aisha Galadima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.