Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,223 members, 7,811,621 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

How True Is This Machine That Tells All About Your Body - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How True Is This Machine That Tells All About Your Body (1088 Views)

What Coke Does To Your Body in 60 minutes / How True Is Graviola Tree Being A Natural Cancer Cell Killer? / Check Out This Machine Trainer That Help You Loss Weight Fast....click And View! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How True Is This Machine That Tells All About Your Body by Angee4real: 12:45pm On Aug 27, 2010
There is this Herbal Centre in Port harcourt call Emiolu Naturalish Care they are advantising it on radio that people should come and check their body with this machine (Quantum Magneyic Resonance Analyzer. Does it realy scan the body and give or tell you all the sickness or problem you have in your systems even those you dont know.

so pls i will like to know how true it that this machine can know everything going on in your system and if anyone here has done it before.
Re: How True Is This Machine That Tells All About Your Body by UKman37(m): 1:19pm On Aug 27, 2010
Do not go there, these machines give false information and then they will charge you treatments for ilnesses that do not exist, so beware.

The only machine that scans your whole body is MRI and even that does not give you any indications for all deseases
Re: How True Is This Machine That Tells All About Your Body by timcurrant(m): 7:33pm On Aug 27, 2010
li eing machine??
Re: How True Is This Machine That Tells All About Your Body by jehu626: 10:34pm On Oct 28, 2011
my dear,i suffered from acute depression and this machine was able to detect it.however,there is this ailment that i knew about that i was suffering from and the machine equally diagnosed it.it did not stop there,it also went ahead to diagnose a high level of colesterol in my system coupled with an abnormal volume of oxygen in my lungs.if u don't know how the machine works ,then ask questions and stop been skeptical before u drop dead one day for lack of knowledge.
Re: How True Is This Machine That Tells All About Your Body by reindeer: 10:20pm On Oct 30, 2011
scam alert!!!!
Re: How True Is This Machine That Tells All About Your Body by jehu626: 3:30am On Oct 31, 2011
there is nothing like scam here.equip yourself with N2500 and give me a call on 08156254420 if u re in lagos ,i promise to meet u anywhere u re for a health check.u will be ver surprised that science ve long left u behind.

(1) (Reply)

Heart Disease And Stroke / Are You Suffering From Shortsighted, Longsighted Or Glaucoma: Read This / I Created Aids To Deliberately Depopulate Humanity - Dr Robert Gallo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.