Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Are You Suffering From Shortsighted, Longsighted Or Glaucoma: Read This - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Are You Suffering From Shortsighted, Longsighted Or Glaucoma: Read This (1088 Views)

Suggest An Eye Drop For An Early Glaucoma Patient / Understanding Glaucoma-One Of The Leading Causes Of Blindness Worldwide / Glaucoma Will Cause Blindness In 11.2m People By 2020 – Optometrist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Suffering From Shortsighted, Longsighted Or Glaucoma: Read This by Cecegrace(f): 3:56pm On May 04, 2011
Hi everyone,

If you are suffering from Shortsighted, longsighted or Glaucoma and they tell you that it is only glasses and contact lens that will heal it, it is a lie, it will only make your eyes to be weakening gradually.

I am a living testimony. I "was" shortsighted, thank God am now using past tense to qualify my former condition. It started since 2003. It was by the grace of God that I met somebody who bought eyedrop for me, When I was giving him money, I just look at the money as a wasted one because I never believed it would work, even though that was what I have been praying for (to get healed because cost of Laser suggery is too high).

And so I applied the eyedrop just yesterday night being 3/05/2011 and this morning guess what? throughout the night strange things were coming out from my eyes, I couldn't sleep, my eyes were crowded, I managed to close my eyes and slept for somehour, but in the morning, I started seeing and reading signpost I couldnt read before without glasses or contact lens.

Whoever that is reading this might never believed, but it is true.

And so I decided to start spreading the news (my testimony). All things are possible. If you really need help, I dont know what to say to convince you afterall there are so much scams these days, but if you want to live your life without hassles of using glasses, then make a spirited effort in reaching me, God knows this is not a scam.

I stay in Anambra state precisely Awka. You can call me (ie if you need help)

Goodluck (08037414277)
NB: I have learnt so much from this forum, that anytime I come accross something useful, I post it here, I might not be popular becuase I don't post regularly, but I am an avid reader in this forum and also an old member.

(1) (Reply)

my brothers wicked wife / Pls Help! A 4-month Sore / 4 Ways Khloe Kardiashian Lost About 13kg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.