Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:06 AM

Did Reno Win His Polling Unit? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Reno Win His Polling Unit? (1173 Views)

Judiciary May Treat Tinubu Better Than INEC Did. Reno Omokri / Atiku Abubakar Win His Polling Unit At Ajiya, Gwadabawa Yola North LGA / I Won’t Tolerate Politicising #FreeLeahSharibu The Way Oby Ezekwesili Did - Reno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Reno Win His Polling Unit? by 9jatriot(m): 10:26am On Feb 24, 2019
The fake pastor Reno who is an expert in dishing out fake and inciting news stays in the US and is hoping Atiku wins so that he can fly in on the 29th of May, hoping to get a position in the government.

If PMB wins, he will have no other option but to continue staying there for at least another 4 years.

He looks like a young misguided chap.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did Reno Win His Polling Unit? by dguyindcorner(m): 10:27am On Feb 24, 2019
9jatriot:
The fake pastor Reno who is an expert is dishing out fake and inciting news stays in the US and is hoping Atiku wins so that he can fly in on the 29th of May, hoping to get a position in the government. If PMB wins, he will have no other option but to continue staying there for at least another 4 years.

Wrong question. Did he even vote?

3 Likes

Re: Did Reno Win His Polling Unit? by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 24, 2019
What exactly is your point?

3 Likes

Re: Did Reno Win His Polling Unit? by PointZerom: 10:32am On Feb 24, 2019
9jatriot:
The fake pastor Reno who is an expert is dishing out fake and inciting news stays in the US and is hoping Atiku wins so that he can fly in on the 29th of May, hoping to get a position in the government. If PMB wins, he will have no other option but to continue staying there for at least another 4 years.

Ask Festus Otobo about his own polling unit.

3 Likes

Re: Did Reno Win His Polling Unit? by 9jatriot(m): 10:35am On Feb 24, 2019
My point exactly. He stays many miles away and tries to incite violence in a place where he is far removed from for political violence yet he is does not even vote.
dguyindcorner:

Wrong question. Did he even vote?
Re: Did Reno Win His Polling Unit? by Afamed: 10:37am On Feb 24, 2019
iAudio:
Reno will remain in UK for the next 12 years again as his principal has just lost the election again
Re: Did Reno Win His Polling Unit? by 9jatriot(m): 10:38am On Feb 24, 2019
Is it UK or US?
Afamed:

Reno will remain in UK for the next 12 years again as his principal has just lost the election again
Re: Did Reno Win His Polling Unit? by AllenSpencer: 10:38am On Feb 24, 2019
Reno that his presently over dosed on cocaine

My friend who happens to be his neighbour said he has been sniffing all sought of shit in the past 32 hours

FFK finished that guys life by introducing him to cocaine
Re: Did Reno Win His Polling Unit? by IbukunSangotola(m): 10:41am On Feb 24, 2019
AllenSpencer:
Reno that his presently over dosed on cocaine

My friend who happens to be his neighbour said he has been sniffing all sought of shit in the past 32 hours

FFK finished that guys life by introducing him to cocaine
Lmao
I'm in church please
Re: Did Reno Win His Polling Unit? by Addme: 10:48am On Feb 24, 2019
iAudio:
His point is that....how does he want to make Atiku win if he can not fly to Nigeria to vote.I know so many people who came to vote for the candidate of their choice.
If everybody stays away,who exactly would vote for Atiku?
Re: Did Reno Win His Polling Unit? by helinues: 10:50am On Feb 24, 2019
Which state is he from self.. No proof record of his state of origin online except living in Usa
Re: Did Reno Win His Polling Unit? by Mystiquefia: 10:53am On Feb 24, 2019
He Lost His Polling Unit. I Saw It On Urhobos Pples Forum On Facebook.
APC: 548 PDP: 260
Re: Did Reno Win His Polling Unit? by Mystiquefia: 10:55am On Feb 24, 2019
helinues:
Which state is he from self.. No proof record of his state of origin online except living in Usa

I Was Told He's From Delta Central In Delta State..
Re: Did Reno Win His Polling Unit? by helinues: 10:56am On Feb 24, 2019
Mystiquefia:

I Was Told He's From Delta Central In Delta State..

I actually came across Delta but wasn't confused enough. Even his dad details are sketchy
Re: Did Reno Win His Polling Unit? by 9jatriot(m): 1:41pm On Feb 25, 2019
Just a misguided young chap who wants to be around the corridor of power and join in the sucking of the nation's resources

(1) (Reply)

Kaduna Is 60% Christian Dominated State / Plateau Elections: Over 300,000 Unclaimed Pvcs Used. / PHOTOS: Tonto Dikeh Buys Bobrisky N600,000 Iphone 11 Max

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.