Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,125 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

David Mark’s Daughter Of APGA Wins Hors In Benue - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Mark’s Daughter Of APGA Wins Hors In Benue (2672 Views)

Soludo’s APGA Wins 17 Out Of 30 Assembly Seats In Anambra / David Mark's Daughter, Blessing Onuh, Join APC / David Mark’s Daughter, Blessing Onuh Dumps PDP After Losing Reps Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

David Mark’s Daughter Of APGA Wins Hors In Benue by globemoney: 11:22am On Feb 24, 2019
Reports reaching me says that David Mark’s daughter Blessing Onuh of APGA has won the house of reps seat in her constituency Benue State

APGA is also leading in NASS seats in some states in the north and SE

Developing
Re: David Mark’s Daughter Of APGA Wins Hors In Benue by globemoney: 11:24am On Feb 24, 2019
So much for the dying party according to Peter Obi in-house clowns.. cheesy

APGA and not the criminal party PDP is the future

NgadaAwo, tsinzu, salvador1
Re: David Mark’s Daughter Of APGA Wins Hors In Benue by freshngwaboy(m): 11:28am On Feb 24, 2019
let's face the fact here.
Buhari go win because of the rigging not because of the good people of the federal republic of Nigeria voted for him.
e dey very painful say i dey share same country with Northerners.

1 Like

Re: David Mark’s Daughter Of APGA Wins Hors In Benue by globemoney: 11:30am On Feb 24, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
APC Guber Candidate came to my village for campaign. He asked the villagers to mention 2major problems in the village

They told him that one of their problems is lack of qualified medical doctors.

The politician brought out his phone and pretended to be making call. He later told them "your problem is solved" What's the other problem?

They said they don't have network in the village ���
grin grin
Re: David Mark’s Daughter Of APGA Wins Hors In Benue by Salvador1: 11:33am On Feb 24, 2019
globemoney:
So much for the dying party according to Peter Obi in-house clowns.. cheesy

APGA and not the criminal party PDP is the future

NgadaAwo, tsinzu, salvador1
this is benue not anambra beware

And am so happy for her

3 Likes

Re: David Mark’s Daughter Of APGA Wins Hors In Benue by globemoney: 11:34am On Feb 24, 2019
Salvador1:
this is benue not anambra beware

And am so happy for her
Do you have any result from Anambra except the fake news from pdp
Re: David Mark’s Daughter Of APGA Wins Hors In Benue by Salvador1: 11:39am On Feb 24, 2019
globemoney:

Do you have any result from Anambra except the fake news from pdp
why will I show you am I inec?

Olodo

1 Like

Re: David Mark’s Daughter Of APGA Wins Hors In Benue by globemoney: 12:10pm On Feb 24, 2019
APGA is giving me so much joy in this election. From Kano, Jos, Niger, Rivers, Anambra, etc APGA is pulling massive numbers for Presidential and NASS. Imagine if APGA Presidential candidate campaigned, he wasn’t even invited for the debate or the interviews on NTA!!!

NgadaAwo, Salvador1, Anambraforpeter, rsinzu, Nonsobaba
Re: David Mark’s Daughter Of APGA Wins Hors In Benue by Earthquake2: 12:33pm On Feb 24, 2019
globemoney:
APGA is giving me so much joy in this election. From Kano, Jos, Niger, Rivers, Anambra, etc APGA is pulling massive numbers for Presidential and NASS. Imagine if APGA Presidential candidate campaigned, he wasn’t even invited for the debate or the interviews on NTA!!!

NgadaAwo, Salvador1, Anambraforpeter, rsinzu, Nonsobaba

Shut up, Obiano has destroyed Apga Peter Obi worked for

Getting 1 vote and 2 votes in Onitsha and environs

Ihere adi eme unu?

2 Likes

Re: David Mark’s Daughter Of APGA Wins Hors In Benue by globemoney: 12:44pm On Feb 24, 2019
Earthquake2:

Shut up, Obiano has destroyed Apga Peter Obi worked for

Getting 1 vote and 2 votes in Onitsha and environs

Ihere adi eme unu?
Foolish Peter Obi boys don’t have sense anyway.. what did Peter Obi work for APGA? Did he ever win any NASS seat or state Assembly seat for APGA as governor? Ezi
Re: David Mark’s Daughter Of APGA Wins Hors In Benue by helinues: 12:46pm On Feb 24, 2019
freshngwaboy:
let's face the fact here.
Buhari go win because of the rigging not because of the good people of the federal republic of Nigeria voted for him.
e dey very painful say i dey share same country with Northerners.

As expected

Re: David Mark’s Daughter Of APGA Wins Hors In Benue by Earthquake2: 12:56pm On Feb 24, 2019
globemoney:

Foolish Peter Obi boys don’t have sense anyway.. what did Peter Obi work for APGA? Did he ever win any NASS seat or state Assembly seat for APGA as governor? Ezi

He won a state with Okoroocha

Apga is now battered in Onitsha

Tufia
Re: David Mark’s Daughter Of APGA Wins Hors In Benue by globemoney: 1:01pm On Feb 24, 2019
Earthquake2:

He won a state with Okoroocha

Apga is now battered in Onitsha

Tufia
While Ojukwu was alive. APGA won LGA in Abuja, House of reps northern states, senate in Anambra, like will produce governor in IMO or Abia under Obiano. You see the difference

APGA is only battered in the minds of Obi brainwashed supporters
Re: David Mark’s Daughter Of APGA Wins Hors In Benue by Earthquake2: 1:04pm On Feb 24, 2019
globemoney:

While Ojukwu was alive. APGA won LGA in Abuja, House of reps northern states, senate in Anambra, like will produce governor in IMO or Abia under Obiano. You see the difference

APGA is only battered in the minds of Obi brainwashed supporters

Agpa got one vote, zero votes in Anambra of all places

Deal with it
Re: David Mark’s Daughter Of APGA Wins Hors In Benue by globemoney: 1:22pm On Feb 24, 2019
Earthquake2:

Agpa got one vote, zero votes in Anambra of all places

Deal with it
Hahaha keep soothing yourself with fake news. Enjoy
Re: David Mark’s Daughter Of APGA Wins Hors In Benue by mcbreeze: 1:26pm On Feb 24, 2019
Do you want learn new skills?
Do you want acquire any digital skill like programming, Graphics design, Video animation, Web design, Blockchain or sort of digital skill.
I can create a premium free access account for you on Lynda.com where you can access thousand of lectures on any skill with certificate.
Chat me up for details 07034814655
Re: David Mark’s Daughter Of APGA Wins Hors In Benue by globemoney: 2:15pm On Feb 24, 2019
globemoney:

NgadaAwo, Salvador1, Anambraforpeter, rsinzu, earthquake2, Nonsobaba
Update Chinedu Obidigwe returned for House of Reps Anambra East West..

Also APGA now winning two House of reps seats in Benue. These foolish adaobi “APGA is dead” town criers no go kill me with laugh grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Timi Frank Visits Deji Adeyanju At Dubai Hospital Photo / Nigerians Kick As NDA Cadets Block Highway, Insult Motorists / Aguiyi-ironsi Did Not Dissolve Regionalism Nor Did He Introduce Unitary Rule

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.