Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Please Any Genuine Information From Lagos And Oyo State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Any Genuine Information From Lagos And Oyo State (2029 Views)

Let Compare Anambra State And Oyo State (photos) / APC Holds Rally For Tinubu And Oyo State Candidates (Pictures) / Correct Measurements Of Southeast Region And Oyo State(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Any Genuine Information From Lagos And Oyo State by BuhariAdvocate: 1:54pm On Feb 24, 2019
Please I'm really interested to know what is going on in these two states.
Re: Please Any Genuine Information From Lagos And Oyo State by SEYIKP(m): 1:58pm On Feb 24, 2019
People are just ATIKUlating up and down in Ibadan.

3 Likes

Re: Please Any Genuine Information From Lagos And Oyo State by Bakerdav: 2:00pm On Feb 24, 2019
Oyo state is pdp o, atikulated everywhere

4 Likes

Re: Please Any Genuine Information From Lagos And Oyo State by Beremx(f): 2:01pm On Feb 24, 2019
Are you scared Op? Lol grin

Atiku will win in Lagos and Oyo no doubt.

3 Likes

Re: Please Any Genuine Information From Lagos And Oyo State by jaybest90(m): 2:03pm On Feb 24, 2019
Oyo Is Too Close To Call But I See Apc Winning By Slim Margin
Re: Please Any Genuine Information From Lagos And Oyo State by Herdsmen: 2:03pm On Feb 24, 2019
Guy don humble..

After all the noise.. grin

5 Likes

Re: Please Any Genuine Information From Lagos And Oyo State by lizzybet(f): 2:04pm On Feb 24, 2019
APC is not doing very well but may eventually win with narrow margin in Oyo state.

*OYO STATE*
*EGBEDA LGA*
*WARD 10*
*PU 001*

*PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION*

APC: 276

PDP: 178

��������
Upon the Vote buying by PDP with Dollars & Naira, *I HAVE DELIVERED MY POLLING UNIT WITH MY TEAM FOR PMB/PYO*

*NEXT LEVEL* ����‍♀�‍♂��
Re: Please Any Genuine Information From Lagos And Oyo State by helinues: 2:04pm On Feb 24, 2019
The Lagos reports are just coming in. Oyo is too close to call but the results are still sketchy..

Re: Please Any Genuine Information From Lagos And Oyo State by Omololu001: 2:06pm On Feb 24, 2019
Beremx:
Are you scared Op? Lol grin

Atiku will win in Lagos and Oyo no doubt.
atiku won't win Lagos, will you bet on it?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Any Genuine Information From Lagos And Oyo State by Omololu001: 2:07pm On Feb 24, 2019
Herdsmen:
Guy don humble..

how e humble, person wan know result you dey talk say e humble
Re: Please Any Genuine Information From Lagos And Oyo State by Beremx(f): 2:10pm On Feb 24, 2019
Omololu001:
atiku won't win Lagos, will you bet on it?
Ogbeni Sun se gbe!! All of you that don't have PVC shouting that Yoruba people won't vote Atiku, wetin come happen now?

Mtscheew!!

4 Likes

Re: Please Any Genuine Information From Lagos And Oyo State by BuhariAdvocate: 2:12pm On Feb 24, 2019
SEYIKP:
People are just ATIKUlating up and down in Ibadan.
keep quiet my friend
Re: Please Any Genuine Information From Lagos And Oyo State by BuhariAdvocate: 2:13pm On Feb 24, 2019
cheesy thank for the information.
jaybest90:
Oyo Is Too Close To Call But I See Apc Winning By Slim Margin
Re: Please Any Genuine Information From Lagos And Oyo State by BuhariAdvocate: 2:16pm On Feb 24, 2019
Beremx:
Ogbeni Sun se gbe!! All of you that don't have PVC shouting that Yoruba people won't vote Atiku, wetin come happen now?

Mtscheew!!
Yoruba don't do politics of bitterness like you guys. But I pity those Yoruba that voted against APC.

1 Like

Re: Please Any Genuine Information From Lagos And Oyo State by Beremx(f): 2:24pm On Feb 24, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Yoruba don't do politics of bitterness like you guys. But I pity those Yoruba that voted against APC.
. Yorubas are the most sophisticated when it comes to politics that's why I respect them a lot. I live among yorubas and I know how they despise Buhari.

Don't pity them o! They have voted for their conscience

6 Likes

Re: Please Any Genuine Information From Lagos And Oyo State by Chubhie: 2:26pm On Feb 24, 2019
What is going on in Kano

1 Like

Re: Please Any Genuine Information From Lagos And Oyo State by quickberry(m): 2:36pm On Feb 24, 2019
APC won all seats in Somolu LGA and Bariga LCDA of Lagos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Any Genuine Information From Lagos And Oyo State by quickberry(m): 2:37pm On Feb 24, 2019
From the results I have seen from Agege and Lagos Island, we are winning already

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Any Genuine Information From Lagos And Oyo State by SleekyP(m): 2:38pm On Feb 24, 2019
D grin
Re: Please Any Genuine Information From Lagos And Oyo State by raumdeuter: 2:39pm On Feb 24, 2019
APC should win Oyo and Lagos

The main concern now is Ondo and Ogun
Re: Please Any Genuine Information From Lagos And Oyo State by BuhariAdvocate: 2:40pm On Feb 24, 2019
Omololu001:
how e humble, person wan know result you dey talk say e humble
don't mind them.
Re: Please Any Genuine Information From Lagos And Oyo State by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 24, 2019
Herdsmen:
Guy don humble..

You grab na grin

E get one time in January wey I say make they call me bastard if APC win for southwest...That time they dey make mouth for me wet don live for Southwest for over 20yrs
Re: Please Any Genuine Information From Lagos And Oyo State by Nobody: 2:42pm On Feb 24, 2019
Chubhie:
What is going on in Kano
. Disenfranchisement, they're several reports of people not finding their names on the voters register
Re: Please Any Genuine Information From Lagos And Oyo State by Omololu001: 2:42pm On Feb 24, 2019
Beremx:

Mtscheew!!
shitty post.

Where in my post have I ever say Yoruba won't vote atiku, it seems sense is far from you grin

Shitty Igbo...
Re: Please Any Genuine Information From Lagos And Oyo State by Omololu001: 2:45pm On Feb 24, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
don't mind them.
A lot of this yeebos just foolish, one was even telling me we(Yoruba's) said no Yoruba will vote atiku, how is that even possible

Some people are just terribly stupid... I was the 7th person that voted yesterday, I didn't vote atiku or buhari but buahri won massively in a lot of places in ikorodu.

Have no fear.
Re: Please Any Genuine Information From Lagos And Oyo State by Beremx(f): 2:48pm On Feb 24, 2019
Omololu001:
shitty post.

Where in my post have I ever say Yoruba won't vote atiku, it seems sense is far from you grin

Shitty Igbo...
Oponu ni e!! You have been disappointed. Cry me a Lagos lagoon.

Rada rada!!

2 Likes

Re: Please Any Genuine Information From Lagos And Oyo State by Omololu001: 2:52pm On Feb 24, 2019
Beremx:
Oponu ni e!! You have been disappointed. Cry me a Lagos lagoon.

Rada rada!!
how have I been disappointed dirty Igbo bitch It seems you have seen the final result of the election in Lagos, you should show it to us then useless parasite grin

Buhari will win in Lagos and the South west you can go and kill yourself !diot

Your wailing go begin tonight okoro grin
Re: Please Any Genuine Information From Lagos And Oyo State by Beremx(f): 2:56pm On Feb 24, 2019
Some people are really pained.... grin

Sniper go sell today and tomorrow. grin

God bless Atiku

1 Like

Re: Please Any Genuine Information From Lagos And Oyo State by BuhariAdvocate: 2:57pm On Feb 24, 2019
No matter what buhari will still come out victoriously.
Omololu001:
A lot of this yeebos just foolish, one was even telling me we(Yoruba's) said no Yoruba will vote atiku, how is that even possible

Some people are just terribly stupid... I was the 7th person that voted yesterday, I didn't vote atiku or buhari but buahri won massively in a lot of places in ikorodu.

Have no fear.
yebos with politics of bitterness are like 5&6.I'm not surprised that is what their forefather did that made them third class citizen till today.
Re: Please Any Genuine Information From Lagos And Oyo State by sgd: 3:03pm On Feb 24, 2019
I dey tell you on this platform say Oyo is Atikulated. It is very tight from reaults trickling in

1 Like

Re: Please Any Genuine Information From Lagos And Oyo State by Omololu001: 3:10pm On Feb 24, 2019
raumdeuter:
APC should win Oyo and Lagos

The main concern now is Ondo and Ogun
APC is wining Ogun, but will likely lose ondo.
Re: Please Any Genuine Information From Lagos And Oyo State by Bakerdav: 4:51pm On Feb 24, 2019
sgd:
I dey tell you on this platform say Oyo is Atikulated. It is very tight from reaults trickling in
yes ooo from the results coming in

(1) (2) (Reply)

The 2023 Presidential Race - What The SOUTH Should Do. / I Didn’t Know Sex Was Part Of Marital Obligations — Alleged 18-yr-old Husband Ki / Crude In Commercial Quantity Discovered In Benue Trough – NNPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.