Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,942 members, 7,835,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

BREAKING: APC Candidate Leading Saraki With Over 20,000 Votes In Two Of 4 Lgas - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: APC Candidate Leading Saraki With Over 20,000 Votes In Two Of 4 Lgas (35129 Views)

Ugwuanyi Invites Stakeholders Of 4 LGAs To Emmergency Security Meeting Today / Oyetola Orders Lockdown In 4 LGAs In Osun From Tuesday, July 7 / Buhari beats Atiku in Lagos with over 130,000 votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: APC Candidate Leading Saraki With Over 20,000 Votes In Two Of 4 Lgas by PresidoAtikuGcf: 6:11pm On Feb 24, 2019
jammer777:

Lagos/Ibadan express way and many more...

That's executive power plus Minister of works yet you can only mention Lagos /Ibadan that has been awarded before this administration came into office. The VP na slave finally. I hope you can also shout Tinubu "o to ge" with the bullion vans we all saw.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: APC Candidate Leading Saraki With Over 20,000 Votes In Two Of 4 Lgas by PresidoAtikuGcf: 6:11pm On Feb 24, 2019
yemaldo:

I don't blame you, I blame ur mum

Blame your mother first tout!
Re: BREAKING: APC Candidate Leading Saraki With Over 20,000 Votes In Two Of 4 Lgas by samlake(m): 6:13pm On Feb 24, 2019
Otoge part 2...
Re: BREAKING: APC Candidate Leading Saraki With Over 20,000 Votes In Two Of 4 Lgas by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 24, 2019
PresidoAtikuGcf:

If you are kwaran and voted against senate President then you are a FOOL!!. God punish your immediate family cos una stupid well well.
you are the most stupid idiot ever
E pain am
Re: BREAKING: APC Candidate Leading Saraki With Over 20,000 Votes In Two Of 4 Lgas by maisauki: 7:06pm On Feb 24, 2019
AllenSpencer:
Finally!

Let me see how he will get past 20,000 in remaining 2 LGA

My flat headers brothers have rendered their support/doom to him
B kiafu! Say blothers, nt brothers!
Re: BREAKING: APC Candidate Leading Saraki With Over 20,000 Votes In Two Of 4 Lgas by modath(f): 7:08pm On Feb 24, 2019
AllenSpencer:

Am Sorry!

Is this who I think it is ?

If yes, I MISS you small. wink
Re: BREAKING: APC Candidate Leading Saraki With Over 20,000 Votes In Two Of 4 Lgas by modath(f): 7:10pm On Feb 24, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:
grin grin grin

Bukola shouldn't cry too much. He's the President of Biafra. He has a million loyal asslickers there

I'm curious.. show yasef, I MISS my people.... wink
Re: BREAKING: APC Candidate Leading Saraki With Over 20,000 Votes In Two Of 4 Lgas by IvarTheBoneless: 7:27pm On Feb 24, 2019
modath:

I'm curious.. show yasef, I MISS my people.... wink

I am for some of these or none wink

1. Biafuro pioneer & FFK cuckold... GO

2. Black male IndecentStar....LS

3. James Hadley Chase character, red bricktop commando .... MC

4. Man associated with Holocaust.... AH

5. The man i both admire & hate, being disgraced by Afonja / Alimi collabo.... SB

Used to be more infamous, bans reduced lifespan. Some bans extend till decades.

I would be surprised if you get one right. Been outta circulation for long. Don't ever hide mein identity though grin
Re: BREAKING: APC Candidate Leading Saraki With Over 20,000 Votes In Two Of 4 Lgas by urahara(m): 12:59am On Feb 25, 2019
Slimbumzky:
What have they benefitted from the Senate President?

And the reason Nigeria is like this today is because of too many mumus like him
Re: BREAKING: APC Candidate Leading Saraki With Over 20,000 Votes In Two Of 4 Lgas by highbee02: 8:00pm On Feb 25, 2019
eyinjuege:

Are you kwaran?
What's the real beef with saraki? Is it because of his father who has been dictating in kwara since 1979, or something else like his political affiliations?
Abeg, give us gist as a stakeholder if you are kwara.

Thank you my brother, I'm a typical Ilorin man. Bukola Saraki is a disgrace to his family, his even performed better when he was alive. The incumbent governor is just a figure head, Bukola has been the one governing and "senating" (lo). He's siphoning the money meant for Kwarans and as a result the governor is unable to pay civil servants- we are being owed several months. During this period, they tagged some workers CORE CIVIL SERVANTS. I used to be a car owner but now opposite is the case. He even brought some "contractors" from Ogun State to be. paying our salary. He sold many state properties including the amusement park and Kwara express. In a nutshell, I voted for APC not because they are better but because I'm tired and this I believe is what cut across the 4 local governments - his constituency. Paris club fund and bail out was released and yet this people refused to use the money for its purpose, many homes were broken, many lives were lost due to their inability to buy drugs. I had to tell my wife and children to go and stay with grandma in Ibadan, Bukola has no single house in Ilorin except the charity home inherited from his late father, no single investment, his forefather ( Mutairu) was adopted as an Arabic student at Agbaji compound in Ilorin, and since then they have been claiming Ilorin as their ancestral home- he is not a true son of Ilorin.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IGP Adamu retirement: 3 DIGs, 10 AIGs to go / Car Importer Denies Importing Range Rover For Bukola Saraki / Plot To Impeach Gov Ambode Thickens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.