Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,646 members, 7,837,402 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

No Cancellation Of Any Election Results – Yakubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Cancellation Of Any Election Results – Yakubu (28071 Views)

We Want To Improve Future Collation & Declaration Of Election Results - Yakubu / APC: I Have Never Lost Any Election In 44 Years Of Politics – Abdullahi Adamu / We Will Not Take Part In Any Election Until We Get A Referendum-nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Cancellation Of Any Election Results – Yakubu by Franzinni: 5:21pm On Feb 24, 2019
#BUHasRIG
Re: No Cancellation Of Any Election Results – Yakubu by Dollabiz: 5:22pm On Feb 24, 2019
Better
Re: No Cancellation Of Any Election Results – Yakubu by jaxxy(m): 5:26pm On Feb 24, 2019
Wizklynd23:
Oga Yakubu I no want too much English undecided

Just get ready to announce APC

Zaa Winner Kawai grin

INEC must be independent. They will do their job.
Re: No Cancellation Of Any Election Results – Yakubu by CoolAmbience(m): 5:33pm On Feb 24, 2019
NothingDoMe:
Yup. Nothing like canceling Abuja elections. The people have clearly voiced out their displeasure at Buhari.

Na only Abuja dey Nigeria?

Who is this kid sef?
Re: No Cancellation Of Any Election Results – Yakubu by lavenderjade(m): 5:36pm On Feb 24, 2019
Nice

Re: No Cancellation Of Any Election Results – Yakubu by yemi1504: 5:36pm On Feb 24, 2019
Yankee101:
Lol

Sorry APC

Game over folks

Compiling my list of names to send to the US embassy to ban Ameachi and co from visas due to wanton election violence precipitated by them. People killed and ballots disrupted needs to be investigated at the international level. APC was to desperate

Thank you bro, I am also compiling the list of people to send to the ICC lol. I have a treasure trove of evidence on them in my Facebook inbox lol grin
Re: No Cancellation Of Any Election Results – Yakubu by CoolAmbience(m): 5:37pm On Feb 24, 2019
Chevronstaff:
I WANT PRESIDENT BUHARI TO LOSE JUST TO PASS A MESSAGE THAT AN INCUMBENT CAN LOSE AN ELECTION IF HE FAILS TO PERFORM..!!!

Lame reason....the real reason is that you want stealing and corruption to return, kawai!

We have seen decades of roads, rail, power and aviation projects being completed.

We have seen penshioners receive their dues and salvaged from poverty, ridicule and death. We have seen real diversification as FIRS generases over N5trillion in one year.

PDP must go and use their stolen funds to complete their uncompleted National Secretariat project of several years before coming to say they want the presidency.

Enough is enough....It's PMB until 2023.
Re: No Cancellation Of Any Election Results – Yakubu by Yankee101: 5:40pm On Feb 24, 2019
yemi1504:

Thank you bro, I am also compiling the list of people to send to the ICC lol. I have a treasure trove of evidence on them in my Facebook inbox lol grin

Please do. It's important. The GOC in Rivers too. Kogi etc
Re: No Cancellation Of Any Election Results – Yakubu by CoolAmbience(m): 5:44pm On Feb 24, 2019
Chevronstaff:
I WANT PRESIDENT BUHARI TO LOSE JUST TO PASS A MESSAGE THAT AN INCUMBENT CAN LOSE AN ELECTION IF HE FAILS TO PERFORM..!!!

Lame reason....the real reason is that you want stealing and corruption to return, kawai!

We have seen decades of roads, rail, power and aviation projects being completed.

We have seen penshioners receive their dues and salvaged from poverty, ridicule and death. We have seen real diversification as FIRS generated over N5trillion in one year.

PDP must go and use their stolen funds to complete their uncompleted National Secretariat project of several years before coming to say they want the presidency.

Enough is enough....It's PMB until 2023.
Re: No Cancellation Of Any Election Results – Yakubu by yemi1504: 5:44pm On Feb 24, 2019
Yankee101:

Please do. It's important. The GOC in Rivers too. Kogi etc

What are the names of the GOCs in Kogi and Ribmver States. By the way, Buratai is on the list too.
Re: No Cancellation Of Any Election Results – Yakubu by Yankee101: 5:53pm On Feb 24, 2019
yemi1504:

What are the names of the GOCs in Kogi and Ribmver States. By the way, Buratai is on the list too.

Rivers
GOC 6 Division of the Nigerian Army, Major General Jamil Sarham.

Wike reported him to the UK High commissioner already but still add him
Re: No Cancellation Of Any Election Results – Yakubu by phase1: 5:55pm On Feb 24, 2019
A clause in the consistution says that for any candidate to be declared winner he 7win at least 25% in the FCT, PDP has up to 79% already in Abuja leaving APC with a measly 21%.

Some bastardds in INEC are trying cancel Abuja elections in order to shore up Buhari's votes.
This must be rejected at all cost by Nigerians!
Re: No Cancellation Of Any Election Results – Yakubu by Nobody: 5:58pm On Feb 24, 2019
Out of 36 state, ekiti state is confirmly won buhari....
One down 23 states to go....

AtikuFailure is in soup....
Owo wo 'gbo
Re: No Cancellation Of Any Election Results – Yakubu by yemi1504: 6:01pm On Feb 24, 2019
Yankee101:

Rivers
GOC 6 Division of the Nigerian Army, Major General Jamil Sarham.

Wike reported him to the UK High commissioner already but still add him

Will be done tomorrow, ICC lines only open on weekdays, thanks bro.
Re: No Cancellation Of Any Election Results – Yakubu by kennyhai(m): 6:30pm On Feb 24, 2019
I said initially I can bet my balls that PDP will win Edo state

. Bet ya' what?
Re: No Cancellation Of Any Election Results – Yakubu by mechanics(m): 6:41pm On Feb 24, 2019
He should talk about the violence that took place in some states.
Re: No Cancellation Of Any Election Results – Yakubu by moshoodn(m): 6:47pm On Feb 24, 2019
Chevronstaff:

He knows that already.. It started with Ebele...
Re: No Cancellation Of Any Election Results – Yakubu by 2GEEZ5(m): 7:11pm On Feb 24, 2019
Atiku lost in his home town and won in Aso rock, Buhari won in his home town and lost in Aso rock
Thats means Atiku is needed in Aso rock while Buhari is needed in his home town (Daura)..
If u know u know.
Re: No Cancellation Of Any Election Results – Yakubu by sultangoro(m): 10:04pm On Feb 24, 2019
Go well my brother PDP must accept dat defeat ahswear�� cheesy
Re: No Cancellation Of Any Election Results – Yakubu by man2frayo(m): 11:41pm On Feb 24, 2019
Chevronstaff:

When you hear a patriot speak you would know, thank you sir, we as Nigerians need to grow our electoral system up to this level.
exactly what I have been preaching in my locality.

when they come to share money in your area, please don't fail to collect, its your right (ensure you collect from all parties sharing) but when you get to the boot vote your conscience.

enough of our political class taking us for granted.

1 Like

Re: No Cancellation Of Any Election Results – Yakubu by agabusta: 12:13pm On Feb 28, 2019
luvinhubby:
It has been raining since morning in Lagos, obvious sign that Heaven has announced the authentic results and handed Nigeria back to the umbrella.

grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ruga: Protesters Storm Plateau State Government House (photos) / Buhari To Travel To London For UK - Africa Investment Summit / Oshiomhole To NLC: Insist On N35,000 For Workers Or No Christmas For Govt, Emplo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.