Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,217 members, 7,842,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Kola Okunlola: Police Commissioner Caught Snatching Election Material In Bayelsa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kola Okunlola: Police Commissioner Caught Snatching Election Material In Bayelsa (39469 Views)

Bauchi Commissioner Caught On Camera Buying Votes As Policemen Looked On (Video) / Court Grants Tinubu Access To Inspect Election Material / Election Postponement: INEC Orders The Withdrawal Of Sensitive Election Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kola Okunlola: Police Commissioner Caught Snatching Election Material In Bayelsa by eventsmallchops: 8:05am On Feb 25, 2019
why ? oh lord
Re: Kola Okunlola: Police Commissioner Caught Snatching Election Material In Bayelsa by Philinho(m): 8:05am On Feb 25, 2019
This is my bestt news of election 2019.WOOOOO to APC. Up Atiku

1 Like

Re: Kola Okunlola: Police Commissioner Caught Snatching Election Material In Bayelsa by Saao(m): 8:06am On Feb 25, 2019
Capensis:
The masses are losing their fear gradually.

Interesting times in the future.
I tell you. revolution is on the way. Deputy commissioner of police been dragged this way.
Re: Kola Okunlola: Police Commissioner Caught Snatching Election Material In Bayelsa by eventsmallchops: 8:06am On Feb 25, 2019
too bad
Re: Kola Okunlola: Police Commissioner Caught Snatching Election Material In Bayelsa by Ikpongiton: 8:06am On Feb 25, 2019
the afonjas ,don't spare him
Re: Kola Okunlola: Police Commissioner Caught Snatching Election Material In Bayelsa by IkemChris(m): 8:07am On Feb 25, 2019
With this I think Nigeria is really growing. With time we will soon be able to drag the president out of the office like this.

1 Like

Re: Kola Okunlola: Police Commissioner Caught Snatching Election Material In Bayelsa by IkpuMmadu: 8:07am On Feb 25, 2019
They keep beating these my brothers from West for snatching boxes ! In okota and now in Bayelsa

3 Likes

Re: Kola Okunlola: Police Commissioner Caught Snatching Election Material In Bayelsa by Gandollaar(f): 8:10am On Feb 25, 2019
Capensis:

My brother... you see am bah?
Re: Kola Okunlola: Police Commissioner Caught Snatching Election Material In Bayelsa by bumzylongs: 8:11am On Feb 25, 2019
when the bush meat go catch the hunter....I love this unending comedy called Nigeria
Re: Kola Okunlola: Police Commissioner Caught Snatching Election Material In Bayelsa by Nobody: 8:12am On Feb 25, 2019
Insanity run in Most Nigerian veins. Why, how or for what reasons would or could a security agent whose primary assignment is to protect the masses in both life and values are now the ones snatching their number 1 property as a citizen, which actually is their vote or freedom to say NO or YES ?

On a serious notice, I ceased to believe in a better Nigeria with all the happenings around me and the one I could read via the net. I just wish I could get better nation visa with my kids and leave this stupid land.
Re: Kola Okunlola: Police Commissioner Caught Snatching Election Material In Bayelsa by phase1: 8:13am On Feb 25, 2019
The bastard wanted to right for Buhari. Una for kill am there. Nice one from Bayelsa.
Re: Kola Okunlola: Police Commissioner Caught Snatching Election Material In Bayelsa by Kagawa10: 8:13am On Feb 25, 2019
FunnyPikincom:

This is pure fake news, According to various reports on twitter, some politicians unleashed their thugs to attack him when he refused to cooperate with them while rigging. it happened in Bayealsa state

I for say because I didn't see any ballot boxes or voting sheet with him. All these otuoke thieves sef.
Re: Kola Okunlola: Police Commissioner Caught Snatching Election Material In Bayelsa by Nobody: 8:13am On Feb 25, 2019
He belittled himself.
check my signature for your cheap data
Re: Kola Okunlola: Police Commissioner Caught Snatching Election Material In Bayelsa by scantee(m): 8:16am On Feb 25, 2019
Jayson1:
Lol, very shameful of the APC and Timipreye Sylva.

Na Silva LGA be that, his town is in okpoma Brass Island.
In 2015 he did everything possible to rig there because his people is not in good term with GEJ, they all voted against him then.

Silva is a known militant
Re: Kola Okunlola: Police Commissioner Caught Snatching Election Material In Bayelsa by smithyemy: 8:16am On Feb 25, 2019
One of my church members voted in bayelsa was there and she ve already narrated the story to us yesterday. The man cart away elections material. He was working for APC PARTY.coz was trying to get 2percent in BAYELSA. COZ it stands APC JUST GOT 25PERCENT AND ABOVE IN 17 STates which is not up to the constitutional requirements. And PDP Have ALREADY GOTTEN the 25PERCENT constitutional requirements in 26 states which is above the minimum 24(two-thirds of the 36 states) as required. This meand PDP has won except Buhari is able to add more figures in the south east or south south

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kola Okunlola: Police Commissioner Caught Snatching Election Material In Bayelsa by Kenola01: 8:17am On Feb 25, 2019
Bush meat done catch the hunter
Re: Kola Okunlola: Police Commissioner Caught Snatching Election Material In Bayelsa by Kagawa10: 8:18am On Feb 25, 2019
phase1:
The bastard wanted to right for Buhari. Una for kill am there. Nice one from Bayelsa.

Will you keep quiet? Did you see any ballot boxes with him? Many news media report that the youths were angry because he didn't allow them to rig. Yeye dey smell.
Re: Kola Okunlola: Police Commissioner Caught Snatching Election Material In Bayelsa by jamace(m): 8:20am On Feb 25, 2019
The youths should treat him with Buhari's directive. Nonsense!
Re: Kola Okunlola: Police Commissioner Caught Snatching Election Material In Bayelsa by Nobody: 8:20am On Feb 25, 2019
This is exactly how I want Buhari dragged out of Aso Rock. This country can remain backwards when other places are developing satellites, drones, AI etc. The old man sends soldiers to kill the children of the poor and clamps down on dissent views.

How can a President suspend the constitution and makes a pronouncement that lead to the death of many, during election. Then suspends elections and delays results to rig himself in.

Now the entire military head are from one tribe and ready to go to war for him.

Is Nigeria really a zoo?
Re: Kola Okunlola: Police Commissioner Caught Snatching Election Material In Bayelsa by Kalashnikov102(m): 8:20am On Feb 25, 2019
DaniDani:
O boy, this one Na real morale high.

Honestly and na one person go start the ginger smiley
Re: Kola Okunlola: Police Commissioner Caught Snatching Election Material In Bayelsa by mixratio(m): 8:21am On Feb 25, 2019
Capensis:

"interesting" you mean?
Re: Kola Okunlola: Police Commissioner Caught Snatching Election Material In Bayelsa by gcof(m): 8:23am On Feb 25, 2019
Capensis:

that is what it will take to get Nigeria working
Re: Kola Okunlola: Police Commissioner Caught Snatching Election Material In Bayelsa by Awoleesu(m): 8:25am On Feb 25, 2019
Capensis:

Interesting dangerous times in the future.
Re: Kola Okunlola: Police Commissioner Caught Snatching Election Material In Bayelsa by chopmymoney(f): 8:25am On Feb 25, 2019
What a shame!!!
Re: Kola Okunlola: Police Commissioner Caught Snatching Election Material In Bayelsa by Platony(m): 8:32am On Feb 25, 2019
You all should calm down,....WHO EVER POSTED THIS FAKE NEWS WILL FEEL THE WRATH OF GOD UPON HIS/HER LIFE.

THIS IS THE DEPUTY COMMISSIONER OF POLICE Bayelsa State.

He refused signing the manipulated results of d APC dat was presented to, there was no election in Bassambiri due to irregularities. Pressure is been mounted on him by Chief Timipre Sylva & Thugs of d APC House of Reps aspirant for Nembe/Brass Fed Constituency that used soldiers of d Nigerian Army to intimidate d PDP in Brass.

When it comes to politics in Brass, it is always like this especially when you have the likes of Timipre Sylva. D people in Brass are really suffering, d intimidation & Thuggery is something else.

May God Intervene.
Re: Kola Okunlola: Police Commissioner Caught Snatching Election Material In Bayelsa by 2truthfulguy: 8:32am On Feb 25, 2019
this is false. he was accused, not caught. they attack him because he's a yoruba man

1 Like

Re: Kola Okunlola: Police Commissioner Caught Snatching Election Material In Bayelsa by 2truthfulguy: 8:34am On Feb 25, 2019
his n.d boys sold him out

Re: Kola Okunlola: Police Commissioner Caught Snatching Election Material In Bayelsa by 2truthfulguy: 8:40am On Feb 25, 2019
Godjone:
Where are his security details and why should they allow a police chief go through such humiliation

because he is a yoruba man.
yorubas, wake up.!!!!!!!!1

1 Like

Re: Kola Okunlola: Police Commissioner Caught Snatching Election Material In Bayelsa by Adakintroy: 8:43am On Feb 25, 2019
When the evil once come out to play

Once in every four yrs they say..

I heard the beating of their drums. The clang of the matches as they prepare.

"You should not go out there" It's dangerous my father would say. They are not men from this side.

They prey on the innocent. Willing at all times to do whatever it takes. I was a curious boy non theless. They love only their possession, but pay no hide to that of others.

But dad the other children are out there!..dad was cutiuose, just as the families of the Fallen wish they had

See it as it unfold. What are this men I ask? Some call them desperate power seekers. Do power propel men this way. I wonder..

I fell on my face and pray... for them, for the fallen and for us not to witness such a again soon.

Good bless nigeria.
Re: Kola Okunlola: Police Commissioner Caught Snatching Election Material In Bayelsa by olisaEze(m): 8:47am On Feb 25, 2019
What a shame. How will this man raise his head in his house/office again? Anyways, just like our transmission IGP was rewarded after the 2015 elections with a cushy post inspite of all that transpired in Kano under his watch as CP, Buhari will do same to this man if returned.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I’m Sure Of Victory, Says Ize-iyamu / Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South / Militants Split Nigeria Into Five Republics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.