Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,701 members, 7,831,189 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Meet Oloriegbe, The Medical Doctor Who ‘Drowned’ Saraki - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Oloriegbe, The Medical Doctor Who ‘Drowned’ Saraki (76810 Views)

Kwara Central: Saraki congratulates Oloriegbe / See Reactions As Saraki Loses Senatorial Seat To APC Oloriegbe (video) / Oloriegbe Leads Saraki In Day One Of Kwara Must Change Senatorial Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Oloriegbe, The Medical Doctor Who ‘Drowned’ Saraki by murphyibiam15(m): 11:25pm On Feb 24, 2019
modath:

See better doctor unlike the object of nepotism that's never treated malaria in his whole existence... smiley
I thought you switched allegiance to PDP... you've gone back to broom again?
Re: Meet Oloriegbe, The Medical Doctor Who ‘Drowned’ Saraki by Nobody: 11:28pm On Feb 24, 2019
Doctor swallow doctor!
check my signature for your cheap data
Re: Meet Oloriegbe, The Medical Doctor Who ‘Drowned’ Saraki by osheminlore90: 11:30pm On Feb 24, 2019
FisifunKododada:
Dr. Oloriegbe e ku ise o! E ku ise o to ge cheesy cheesy cheesy
#otope

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Oloriegbe, The Medical Doctor Who ‘Drowned’ Saraki by osheminlore90: 11:32pm On Feb 24, 2019
ipobarecriminals:
grin cool grin cool God hear the cry/prayer of the Kwarans and deliver his own from the hand of the taskmaster Pd pigs/ Saraki.. Thanks to O to gee movement.

Is now #otopekwara

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Oloriegbe, The Medical Doctor Who ‘Drowned’ Saraki by Afamed: 11:36pm On Feb 24, 2019
Biglittlelois:
Thank God, had it been he developed Kwara like Tinubu of Lagos, it would have been different, we Kwarans vote presidential for Pdp, senatorial for Apc.
Keep quiet, liar with bad memory. The result shows PDP lost both NA and Presidential elections

1 Like

Re: Meet Oloriegbe, The Medical Doctor Who ‘Drowned’ Saraki by oboy81: 11:38pm On Feb 24, 2019
Amarabae:
Inasmuch as I voted for Atiku but am happy that the saraki dynasty has fallen in kwara.
Let's not bring party-linked emotion here ,.
The saraki family held that state tightly with arrogance.
They should go and rest.
Congratulations to you Dr Oloriegbe
I hate dictatorial political dynasty no matter the party involved.
cool cool
Ode! You voted atiku undecided mumu woman angry
Re: Meet Oloriegbe, The Medical Doctor Who ‘Drowned’ Saraki by Afamed: 11:40pm On Feb 24, 2019
Amarabae:
Inasmuch as I voted for Atiku but am happy that the saraki dynasty has fallen in kwara.
They should go and rest.
cool cool
Keep quiet liar with bad memory. You have been licking Saraki ass since time immemorial

1 Like

Re: Meet Oloriegbe, The Medical Doctor Who ‘Drowned’ Saraki by yomike4040: 12:00am On Feb 25, 2019
When APC said to Nigerian NEXT LEVEL, it was indeed NEXT LEVEL for the people of kwara state and saraki will now know that Shai Baba can not be taken for granted. Up APC

Re: Meet Oloriegbe, The Medical Doctor Who ‘Drowned’ Saraki by Amarabae(f): 12:05am On Feb 25, 2019
Roger3D:
I hear you Internet rich girl. The Saraki whose ass you lick, how much does he pay to shit on your face per night ? You will cry some more tomorrow, now let's hear how you own 70% of Abuja
I don't need to own Abuja.
I can buy up your family ancestral land and erect a duplex on it.
Broke irritant
Cry tomorrow?
Buhari winning will not stop your poverty stricken kinsmen from invading Igbo land to do gateman and nail cutters work
Re: Meet Oloriegbe, The Medical Doctor Who ‘Drowned’ Saraki by Amarabae(f): 12:07am On Feb 25, 2019
Afamed:

Keep quiet liar with bad memory. You have been licking Saraki ass since time immemorial
Sharap you zooombbbies.
The same way you anuofias have refused to come out of tinubu azz.
Don't disturb my mention again.
Re: Meet Oloriegbe, The Medical Doctor Who ‘Drowned’ Saraki by Amarabae(f): 12:08am On Feb 25, 2019
Corrinthians:
Typical. Theyre all born with the gene. grin grin grin
ya we were all born with the gene of dominating your lazy azzes in your region and making you wrath up in jealousy.
That's why we are IGBOS
Re: Meet Oloriegbe, The Medical Doctor Who ‘Drowned’ Saraki by Abeyjide: 12:11am On Feb 25, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Lai Mohammed is the new godfather in Kwara politics

no god father for here. just that people are tired of saraki. he was turning himself to a small god
Re: Meet Oloriegbe, The Medical Doctor Who ‘Drowned’ Saraki by KingGBsky(m): 1:06am On Feb 25, 2019
See as dem resemble...
Saraki refused to campaign for Atiku..
I'm happy with the results.
An end to a Saraki dynasty in Kwara.
Re: Meet Oloriegbe, The Medical Doctor Who ‘Drowned’ Saraki by Nobody: 1:49am On Feb 25, 2019
The man actually said Kwara isn't well represented in the Senate. See him.
He will only remain floor member of the house till he exits.
Re: Meet Oloriegbe, The Medical Doctor Who ‘Drowned’ Saraki by olagbola45(m): 2:03am On Feb 25, 2019
Afamed:

Keep quiet, liar with bad memory. The result shows PDP lost both NA and Presidential elections
lol u dey mind d mumu omo igbo from akwa
Re: Meet Oloriegbe, The Medical Doctor Who ‘Drowned’ Saraki by Adj91: 2:07am On Feb 25, 2019
End of the road for SARAKI.
Re: Meet Oloriegbe, The Medical Doctor Who ‘Drowned’ Saraki by shugabasbn: 3:21am On Feb 25, 2019
The election was not between Oloriegbe VS Saraki, it is between Kwaran and the oppressor. Anybody that contest vS Bukola is sure to win.

Now, Ootope

1 Like

Re: Meet Oloriegbe, The Medical Doctor Who ‘Drowned’ Saraki by modath(f): 3:28am On Feb 25, 2019
murphyibiam15:

I thought you switched allegiance to PDP... you've gone back to broom again?

You are probably under influence of something & it's making you see things that don't exist in reality..... cheesy

See a Dr but not Saraki, that saboteur I doubt he can even successfully practice Vet Medicine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Oloriegbe, The Medical Doctor Who ‘Drowned’ Saraki by Donna760: 3:46am On Feb 25, 2019
Winning

Re: Meet Oloriegbe, The Medical Doctor Who ‘Drowned’ Saraki by murphyibiam15(m): 4:21am On Feb 25, 2019
modath:

[s]You are probably under influence of something & it's making you see things that don't exist in reality..... cheesy

See a Dr but not Saraki, that saboteur I doubt he can even successfully practice Vet Medicine[/s].
trash as usual...

1 Like

Re: Meet Oloriegbe, The Medical Doctor Who ‘Drowned’ Saraki by hollywater: 4:25am On Feb 25, 2019
haywire07:
OP please stop posting this kind of news oooooo... You are causing Sifia pain for my PDP bloodas.
As far as Atiku is leading, Saraki is still in government. Senate president or not.

1 Like

Re: Meet Oloriegbe, The Medical Doctor Who ‘Drowned’ Saraki by somehow: 4:26am On Feb 25, 2019
hollywater:
As far as Atiku is leading, Saraki is still in government. Senate president or not.

But Atiku is not leading na

1 Like

Re: Meet Oloriegbe, The Medical Doctor Who ‘Drowned’ Saraki by Corrinthians(m): 4:54am On Feb 25, 2019
Amarabae:
ya we were all born with the gene of dominating your lazy azzes in your region and making you wrath up in jealousy.
That's why we are IGBOS
Modath come see your friends. Atiku project has flopped as as, and they've gone for broke. Only a matter of time before this one goes right ahead to dig up her biafra or death placard wherever she buried it, dust it up, and hit the street for another round of disgraceful protests. grin grin grin
Re: Meet Oloriegbe, The Medical Doctor Who ‘Drowned’ Saraki by hollywater: 4:58am On Feb 25, 2019
somehow:

But Atiku is not leading na
Dreamer
Re: Meet Oloriegbe, The Medical Doctor Who ‘Drowned’ Saraki by DzTzl(f): 5:35am On Feb 25, 2019
Amarabae:
They should go and rest.
cool cool
heard from a Reliable source that they are not Kwarans, they moved from Abeokuta to learn islamic studies in Ilorin and from there rose to power

1 Like

Re: Meet Oloriegbe, The Medical Doctor Who ‘Drowned’ Saraki by Tes978: 5:43am On Feb 25, 2019
See below

Re: Meet Oloriegbe, The Medical Doctor Who ‘Drowned’ Saraki by zoedew: 6:17am On Feb 25, 2019
One is in the hope
that he
will give quality
representation! That way
Saraki will stay in the
Rabbit hole of Kwara politics.
Re: Meet Oloriegbe, The Medical Doctor Who ‘Drowned’ Saraki by CloudResident(m): 6:24am On Feb 25, 2019
haywire07:
OP please stop posting this kind of news oooooo... You are causing Sifia pain for my PDP bloodas.

Make e post am abeg. Dem deserve am.
Dem go still run their mouth anyway grin
Re: Meet Oloriegbe, The Medical Doctor Who ‘Drowned’ Saraki by ajbf: 6:34am On Feb 25, 2019
Babiboy:
If ending political career as senate president of the FederalRepublic of Nigeria (after being a state governor for 8 years) is what you are celebrating as humiliation, I think Bukola Saraki should celebrate it by himself. What the guy did for those of you that have memory loss was that he went against his father, when the father insisted that it was Gbemisola (the Bukola younger sister) that would become governor of the state immediately after the expiration of the administration of Bukola Saraki
Re: Meet Oloriegbe, The Medical Doctor Who ‘Drowned’ Saraki by millionboi2: 7:16am On Feb 25, 2019
post=76088257:
DOCTOR PASS DOCTOR!!

#RESPECT SIR!!
Nigerians can mock ahh

Nigeria politicians are all dsame hungry buffoon.
Re: Meet Oloriegbe, The Medical Doctor Who ‘Drowned’ Saraki by tallerSSS: 7:18am On Feb 25, 2019
Niorte:
#O to ge in Kwara

#Free Lagos

Saraki has lost

Let us join hands and retire Tinubu too

This election is a retirement for many long standing politicians
Now that we have retired Buhari. Tinubu will surely be next.. Even if he like to defect to the ruling party he will still not escape..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sacked Imo Civil Servants Kneel Down To Beg Governor Ihedioha (Photos) / Funeral Service: Casket HID Awolowo Was Laid In (Photos) / Gen Buhari Pictured In His Hotel Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.