Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,228 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

OFFICIAL: Buhari Wins Osun With Slim 10k Margin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OFFICIAL: Buhari Wins Osun With Slim 10k Margin (2155 Views)

Oyetola Wins Osun APC Guber Primary (see Official Results) / 2019: Prophet Ituen Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Wins, Warns Politicians / 'if Buhari Wins, Nigerians Will Be Running To Neighboring Countries To Feed - Fa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OFFICIAL: Buhari Wins Osun With Slim 10k Margin by Davidblen(m): 12:04am On Feb 25, 2019
Apc beats PDP with 10k votes

Re: OFFICIAL: Buhari Wins Osun With Slim 10k Margin by Nobody: 12:06am On Feb 25, 2019
Edo state will cancel it

5 Likes

Re: OFFICIAL: Buhari Wins Osun With Slim 10k Margin by unity004(m): 12:07am On Feb 25, 2019
cool grin this election sweet pass hollywood movies, true or false?

1 Like

Re: OFFICIAL: Buhari Wins Osun With Slim 10k Margin by Davidblen(m): 12:08am On Feb 25, 2019
Donmedra:
Edo state will cancel it
Edo ke, that one is even to big
Ondo will destroy this result

6 Likes

Re: OFFICIAL: Buhari Wins Osun With Slim 10k Margin by Feemmy(m): 12:10am On Feb 25, 2019
South west!

1 Like

Re: OFFICIAL: Buhari Wins Osun With Slim 10k Margin by Nobody: 12:10am On Feb 25, 2019
Davidblen:

Edo ke, that one is even to big
Ondo will destroy this result
I think Edo will be over 50k margin despite oshiomole rigging

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: OFFICIAL: Buhari Wins Osun With Slim 10k Margin by alfaman3: 12:11am On Feb 25, 2019
Osun-2015

Buhari 383,603
Jonathan 249,929

Margin 133, 674

Buhari is gone.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: OFFICIAL: Buhari Wins Osun With Slim 10k Margin by FarahAideed: 12:15am On Feb 25, 2019
from the Margins it clear PDP won and APC had to be bumped up

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: OFFICIAL: Buhari Wins Osun With Slim 10k Margin by MistaCode(m): 12:15am On Feb 25, 2019
As long as am Concerned it's a draw.....!!

4 Likes

Re: OFFICIAL: Buhari Wins Osun With Slim 10k Margin by sunnysunny69(m): 12:17am On Feb 25, 2019
These are all tactics to raised PDP hopes, eventually APC will floor them .
Re: OFFICIAL: Buhari Wins Osun With Slim 10k Margin by Bungalow: 12:20am On Feb 25, 2019
alfaman3:
Osun-2015

Buhari 383,603
Jonathan 249,929

Margin 133, 674

Buhari is gone.
I guess you have no idea of what’s happening in Abia,Imo,Cross river , Delta , Akwa Ibom,Bayelsa , and the almighty rivers .
Cos if you’ve been seeing results from those areas . You won’t be rejoicing here

1 Like

Re: OFFICIAL: Buhari Wins Osun With Slim 10k Margin by Bungalow: 12:21am On Feb 25, 2019
FarahAideed:
Typical ipobian .
Una go see read and call am blue

1 Like

Re: OFFICIAL: Buhari Wins Osun With Slim 10k Margin by Bungalow: 12:21am On Feb 25, 2019
FarahAideed:
Typical ipobian .
Una go see red and call am blue
Re: OFFICIAL: Buhari Wins Osun With Slim 10k Margin by Davidblen(m): 12:21am On Feb 25, 2019
Bungalow:

I guess you have no idea of what’s happening in Abia,Imo,Cross river , Delta , Akwa Ibom,Bayelsa , and the almighty rivers .
Cos if you’ve been seeing results from those areas . You won’t be rejoicing here
Oga stop giving yourself hope
Come what may
PDP owns those areas

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: OFFICIAL: Buhari Wins Osun With Slim 10k Margin by alfaman3: 12:22am On Feb 25, 2019
Bungalow:

tell us now.
Re: OFFICIAL: Buhari Wins Osun With Slim 10k Margin by udo2018: 12:22am On Feb 25, 2019
Bungalow:

What's happening over there?
Re: OFFICIAL: Buhari Wins Osun With Slim 10k Margin by Bungalow: 12:24am On Feb 25, 2019
Davidblen:

Oga stop giving yourself hope
Come what may
PDP owns those areas
Sorry but no more 1 million vote margin

2 Likes

Re: OFFICIAL: Buhari Wins Osun With Slim 10k Margin by nameo: 12:29am On Feb 25, 2019
Bungalow:

Sorry but no more 1 million vote margin

And there will not be any 1 million votes in the north apart from say Katsina and Kano.

I hope you know that

1 Like

Re: OFFICIAL: Buhari Wins Osun With Slim 10k Margin by Omololu001: 12:29am On Feb 25, 2019
Bungalow:

this guys should focus more in the south south and south east result, there is no way atiku will have up to 1 million in Rivers state.

1 Like

Re: OFFICIAL: Buhari Wins Osun With Slim 10k Margin by saintkeppy(m): 12:30am On Feb 25, 2019
Bungalow:

These areas are fully Atikulated already, polling units where i went round in Uyo City centres in Akwa Ibom State gave Atiku and PDP candidates block Votes.

1 Like

Re: OFFICIAL: Buhari Wins Osun With Slim 10k Margin by NaijaRoyalty(m): 12:33am On Feb 25, 2019
It's no longer funny o

This south west people surprised me

I hope buhari concedes defeat because it's obvious all the region rejected him even his wife cheesy

1 Like

Re: OFFICIAL: Buhari Wins Osun With Slim 10k Margin by Ohammadike: 12:35am On Feb 25, 2019
One local government in anambra has already cancelled it

2 Likes

Re: OFFICIAL: Buhari Wins Osun With Slim 10k Margin by omoteacher(m): 12:35am On Feb 25, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

It's getting interesting. I don't know what to say.
Re: OFFICIAL: Buhari Wins Osun With Slim 10k Margin by BuhariAdvocate: 12:36am On Feb 25, 2019
embarassed those Edo people should staying in their state rather coming to southwest they have started playing politics of bitterness like Igbo's.
Donmedra:
Edo state will cancel it
Re: OFFICIAL: Buhari Wins Osun With Slim 10k Margin by Bungalow: 12:44am On Feb 25, 2019
Omololu001:
this guys should focus more in the south south and south east result, there is no way atiku will have up to 1 million in Rivers state.
I’ve seen one or two local governments where APC even won in rivers .
Dem go shock

1 Like

Re: OFFICIAL: Buhari Wins Osun With Slim 10k Margin by Bungalow: 12:45am On Feb 25, 2019
nameo:

And there will not be any 1 million votes in the north apart from say Katsina and Kano.

I hope you know that
Lmfao . Continue.
Have you seen any results from Borno?
Just continue o cheesy

1 Like

Re: OFFICIAL: Buhari Wins Osun With Slim 10k Margin by nasoeb: 12:46am On Feb 25, 2019
Let me say this and everyone should watch out
At the end of collation, Atiku and Buhari will have 25% of vote cast in 2/3 of the states. The interesting thing is that, Atiku will win more states (btw 19-21 Statea) while Buhari will have more total vote cast.
So this is where you will find your President.

Please observe.

1 Like

Re: OFFICIAL: Buhari Wins Osun With Slim 10k Margin by nameo: 12:47am On Feb 25, 2019
Bungalow:

Lmfao . Continue.
Have you seen any results from Borno?
Just continue o cheesy

Lolz.... yes

A lot of them margins of the LGAs there are smaller than that of Ebonyi

Borno would not even be up to 400K or at most 500K
Re: OFFICIAL: Buhari Wins Osun With Slim 10k Margin by nameo: 12:50am On Feb 25, 2019
nasoeb:
Let me say this and everyone should watch out
At the end of collation, Atiku and Buhari will have 25% of vote cast in 2/3 of the states. The interesting thing is that, Atiku will win more states (btw 19-21 Statea) while Buhari will have more total vote cast.
So this is where you will find your President.

Please observe.

Nope...He would not

Atiku is doing very well in parts of the north

Compared to 2015 he is doing very well
Re: OFFICIAL: Buhari Wins Osun With Slim 10k Margin by Nobody: 12:55am On Feb 25, 2019
Ohammadike:
One local government in anambra has already cancelled it
you mean your village kindred voters have cancelled it. abeg I no trust that juju. reality speaks louder.
Re: OFFICIAL: Buhari Wins Osun With Slim 10k Margin by toplinetrtrend: 1:29am On Feb 25, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
embarassed those Edo people should staying in their state rather coming to southwest they have started playing politics of bitterness like Igbo's.

Do you even realize that you are fast becoming a wailer?

(1) (Reply)

PROOF !!! NDIGBO Are Wrong For Saying IGBOAMAKA / Nigerian Army Issues ‘red Alert’ To Soldiers Dealing With Nigeria Police(photos) / Buhari "Private" UK Visit, Border Closure, Conspiracy Against Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.