Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Atiku Defeats Buhari In 13 Out Of 16 Lgas In IMO, So Far - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Defeats Buhari In 13 Out Of 16 Lgas In IMO, So Far (38856 Views)

Buhari Leads In Ogun, Wins 12 Of 16 LGAs Declared / 2019: Gbenga Daniel Predicts What Will Happen In Nigeria If Atiku Defeats Buhari / Ekiti Election: How APC And PDP Stand In The 16 LGAs In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Defeats Buhari In 13 Out Of 16 Lgas In IMO, So Far by fergie001: 9:20am On Feb 25, 2019
UdechiHD:
The Analogy is wrong. Compare Orlu with it's southern brethren and not the north which is far below in developmental indices.
The problem with Imo PDP is that it is filled lightweights. Emeka Ihedioha's leadership of PDP in Imo is a disaster in waiting for the party. Someone like Hope Uzodinma in the PDP would have done better. But they lost him to the APC.
I can't argue with you
You are there, I am not so you are on ground......
Wish them good luck.....but I just want a change of zone away from Orlu...whether Owerri or Okigwe......
My small madam is from Isu....so I go there often!
Re: Atiku Defeats Buhari In 13 Out Of 16 Lgas In IMO, So Far by akdjr(m): 9:34am On Feb 25, 2019
Eastern vote has never be a determinant in election, but if Atiku sweep all eastern state with wide margin and score including the result he got from north, he might succeed in performing better than Jonathan even if he emerge as the second runner up.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Defeats Buhari In 13 Out Of 16 Lgas In IMO, So Far by Gucciboss: 9:48am On Feb 25, 2019
mfm04622:

In fact this is a good result for APC! Is this is replicated in the undeclared LGs, it mean APC will get 25% which she didn't get in 2015. Also, the margin PDP got in 2015 will not be possible!

Who told you that APC did not get up to 25% in 2015 in Imo State? They got over 133000 votes while PDP got over 500000. What are you saying? They have not gotten up to what they got last time.
Re: Atiku Defeats Buhari In 13 Out Of 16 Lgas In IMO, So Far by fikiman7000(m): 9:55am On Feb 25, 2019
rottennaija:

Result also indicates Atiku will not get vote closer to the region of 200,000.
Guy Atiku don get 185000 votes already out of the 16 LGA they announce and there are 11 LGA to go,are you now saying Atiku will not accumulate 15k votes in the remaining 11? Pls note that they've announced Okorosha's LGA
Re: Atiku Defeats Buhari In 13 Out Of 16 Lgas In IMO, So Far by MYHUBBY: 9:57am On Feb 25, 2019
KANU really did an incredible job in advantage of APC there. next time Igbo we reason before following
Re: Atiku Defeats Buhari In 13 Out Of 16 Lgas In IMO, So Far by tunize(m): 10:05am On Feb 25, 2019
seunmsg:
And they said Atiku will get bloc votes from south east and south. Where exactly is the bloc votes coming from?
u just spoke my mind oooh, even me i felt with all this ranting upanda apc nor go even get 10% vote from any of the eastern state. the rest dey come out soon. what i see with all the result coming out if its true is a close call for both parties but seems it favours apc more.
Re: Atiku Defeats Buhari In 13 Out Of 16 Lgas In IMO, So Far by phase1: 10:08am On Feb 25, 2019
Abagworo:

Samuelanyanwu is PDP but I support APC. Oshiomole spoilt things for Buhari but Okorocha and all his men won everything in Orlu zone despite Oshiomole's men ganging up with PDP and APGA.

SamuelAnyawu is your fellow loudmouthed 'anywhere belle faced' efulefu. We trounced APC in Orlu and Orsu! grin
Re: Atiku Defeats Buhari In 13 Out Of 16 Lgas In IMO, So Far by uchennaq(m): 10:10am On Feb 25, 2019
MAY GOD PUNISH THESE IMOLITES THAT VOTED FOR BUHARI

1 Like

Re: Atiku Defeats Buhari In 13 Out Of 16 Lgas In IMO, So Far by Arysexy(m): 10:13am On Feb 25, 2019
uchennaq:
MAY GOD PUNISH THESE IMOLITES THAT VOTED FOR BUHARI

Amen.

They are sell outs
Re: Atiku Defeats Buhari In 13 Out Of 16 Lgas In IMO, So Far by mfm04622: 10:15am On Feb 25, 2019
Gucciboss:

Who told you that APC did not get up to 25% in 2015 in Imo State? They got over 133000 votes while PDP got over 500000. What are you saying? They have not gotten up to what they got last time.

If you wanted to argue, just bring out the official 2015 result! Simple! APC did not get 25% in ANY state in SE in 2015! fact! Go and confirm from official 2015 result before responding
Re: Atiku Defeats Buhari In 13 Out Of 16 Lgas In IMO, So Far by Ozibe: 10:17am On Feb 25, 2019
Arysexy:
Stupid Imo state. Don't know d jazz Okoroawusa used to hold them spell

Utthaan4:
apc really tried but the big lions up there determines to a greater extent

It is not imolites that is voting. It is Rochas rigging machinery
Re: Atiku Defeats Buhari In 13 Out Of 16 Lgas In IMO, So Far by Kkkem: 10:18am On Feb 25, 2019
IMO people no try sha,why still voting for Buhari like this, na wa o.
Re: Atiku Defeats Buhari In 13 Out Of 16 Lgas In IMO, So Far by Abagworo(m): 10:20am On Feb 25, 2019
phase1:

SamuelAnyawu is your fellow loudmouthed 'anywhere belle faced' efulefu. We trounced APC in Orlu and Orsu! grin

Why insult Sam Daddy who isn't even here again after being rigged out of primaries by Ihedioha? You trounced APC but yet APC won all of Orlu zone. If not sabotage by Uzodimma, APC would have gotten far more votes.
Re: Atiku Defeats Buhari In 13 Out Of 16 Lgas In IMO, So Far by NORSIYK(m): 10:27am On Feb 25, 2019
Abagworo:

Why insult Sam Daddy who isn't even here again after being rigged out of primaries by Ihedioha? You trounced APC but yet APC won all of Orlu zone. If not sabotage by Uzodimma, APC would have gotten far more votes.

Are you ok? Ihedioha rigged out sam daddy? sam daddy is no match to Ihedioha in all ramifications
Re: Atiku Defeats Buhari In 13 Out Of 16 Lgas In IMO, So Far by Gucciboss: 10:28am On Feb 25, 2019
mfm04622:

If you wanted to argue, just bring out the official 2015 result! Simple! APC did not get 25% in ANY state in SE in 2015! fact! Go and confirm from official 2015 result before responding
What I wrote there is official results.

OK. I got it now. I was actually looking at margin between ap and PDP only.

You are correct

Re: Atiku Defeats Buhari In 13 Out Of 16 Lgas In IMO, So Far by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:34am On Feb 25, 2019
Abagworo:

What about the Deputy Chief of staff in AA House of Reps Oguta Uju.... Did he win?
Re: Atiku Defeats Buhari In 13 Out Of 16 Lgas In IMO, So Far by InansBobo(m): 10:44am On Feb 25, 2019
UdechiHD:
I expected such a result. People should understand that it's not just Buhari that people are voting but also their son's vieing for Senatorial and HORep tickets. Buhari is the beneficiary of this kind of voting pattern.
PDP has long lost hold of Imo. I won't be surprised if APGA wins the Gubernatorial elections. Forget about Rochas, Imo is liberal in voting pattern. Rochas will lose his senatorial ticket sure. PDP will surely win, but the joggarnuts in APC the likes of Hope Uzodinma, Madumere and so many will surely give PDP a run for their money.
PDP 65% and APC 35%.

You said what? https://www.nairaland.com/5045509/okorocha-wins-imo-west-senatorial
Re: Atiku Defeats Buhari In 13 Out Of 16 Lgas In IMO, So Far by Finest641(f): 10:46am On Feb 25, 2019
Keep it coming
Re: Atiku Defeats Buhari In 13 Out Of 16 Lgas In IMO, So Far by balladin: 10:46am On Feb 25, 2019
helinues:
50% votes for Buhari. More than enough

Abeg make Dem declared him the winner sharp sharp
Isi Aki
Re: Atiku Defeats Buhari In 13 Out Of 16 Lgas In IMO, So Far by phase1: 11:04am On Feb 25, 2019
Abagworo:

APC did not win Orlu zone, stop lying and giving fake news.
Re: Atiku Defeats Buhari In 13 Out Of 16 Lgas In IMO, So Far by mastar111: 11:06am On Feb 25, 2019
sehin79:
14 LG to go... he already won 3 out of 27. And as close to 92k already.. baba would do better than 2015 there confirm.

11 local governments to go actually. Imo state has 27 local government areas. The remaining 11 are places APC is not popular.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Defeats Buhari In 13 Out Of 16 Lgas In IMO, So Far by GOLDENMAMA(f): 12:26pm On Feb 25, 2019
Fuckyoumod:
IMO people head they shake.... Imagine giving buhari such vote!

atiku for president
Re: Atiku Defeats Buhari In 13 Out Of 16 Lgas In IMO, So Far by maasoap(m): 12:58pm On Feb 25, 2019
Benevee:
I'm starting to get scared. Lord pls make Atiku win ooo, but who are these guys still voting buhari ? na wa o

We here.
Re: Atiku Defeats Buhari In 13 Out Of 16 Lgas In IMO, So Far by marvis13(m): 1:27pm On Feb 25, 2019
Aboh Mbaise is going to give X2 of what they gave Atiku in Guber election. Remember PVC collection in Aboh only is X3 of LGA in Orlu zone quote author=Abagworo post=76098640]

The likely winner is between Uche Nwosu and Emeka Ihedioha. It will depend on many factors including the winner of Presidential elections which will favour Nwosu if Buhari wins and Ihedioha if Atiku wins. Araraume and Uzodimma are just their to try their luck. [/quote]
Re: Atiku Defeats Buhari In 13 Out Of 16 Lgas In IMO, So Far by Okoroawusa: 1:53pm On Feb 25, 2019
Abagworo:

Samuelanyanwu is PDP but I support APC. Oshiomole spoilt things for Buhari but Okorocha and all his men won everything in Orlu zone despite Oshiomole's men ganging up with PDP and APGA.
Our aim has been achieved in imo as long as this presidential election is concerned
Re: Atiku Defeats Buhari In 13 Out Of 16 Lgas In IMO, So Far by texazzpete(m): 2:23pm On Feb 25, 2019
Not looking encouraging for Atiku. The margin in Imo will shrink from 400k+ in 2015 down to at best 180k.

He needs a higher turnout in the SE to stand a chance.
Re: Atiku Defeats Buhari In 13 Out Of 16 Lgas In IMO, So Far by ozo13(m): 10:32pm On Feb 25, 2019
Gandollaar:
You just woke up. Good morning. Who told you only card readers were used?
tongue sorry bro, I understand how it feels

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abdullah Mohammed Flaunts His Rolls-Royce & Wristwatch / Ben Kalu Visits Bola Tinubu (Photos) / Seven Out Of Every Ten Kidnappers Arrested Are Fulani— Sultan Of Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.