Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

PDP Leads 9 Out Of 11 Lgas Declared In Plateau - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Leads 9 Out Of 11 Lgas Declared In Plateau (20727 Views)

Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far / Jubilatons In Kano As PDP Leads APC In Governorship Election / Osogbo To Determine Osun Governor As PDP Leads After 29 Local Govts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Leads 9 Out Of 11 Lgas Declared In Plateau by gwinaB(m): 1:58pm On Feb 25, 2019
Jos south will vote any party except APC. That's the LGA that suffered most in the hands of herdsmen
Re: PDP Leads 9 Out Of 11 Lgas Declared In Plateau by Nusdaniel10(m): 2:49pm On Feb 25, 2019
Donmedra:
APC – 25,574

PDP – 106,526

This people are too wicked, why do buhari like this? Not cool

Thats Jos south for you.
You never see anything
Re: PDP Leads 9 Out Of 11 Lgas Declared In Plateau by cdqyehyeh(m): 3:13pm On Feb 25, 2019
Donmedra:
APC – 25,574

PDP – 106,526

This people are too wicked, why do buhari like this? Not cool
Subtract it from Yobe and collect your balance
Re: PDP Leads 9 Out Of 11 Lgas Declared In Plateau by arewaboy01(m): 3:20pm On Feb 25, 2019
Ceekay212:
I swear y'all should wait for jos north.....jos south was just a taste
Jos North APC - 93800 PDP - 53273 calculate the difference and mind u Atiku only got block votes in Jos south riyom and the rest..
Re: PDP Leads 9 Out Of 11 Lgas Declared In Plateau by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 25, 2019
Starkid3010:
and you wasted your time typing this..... check the next post it's for you.... it seems you are really jobless and unfortunate....

I can see you in pain and bitter sorrow...
Anyway, snipper syrup dosage is here for your pain relieve...
Take 3 spoonful 3 times a day...

Eediot loser ....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Leads 9 Out Of 11 Lgas Declared In Plateau by Starkid3010(m): 3:50pm On Feb 25, 2019
glink2015:

I can see you in pain and bitter sorrow...
Anyway, snipper syrup dosage is here for your pain relieve...
Take 3 spoonful 3 times a day...

Eediot loser ....
this shows the level of your ignorance... I should be using it three times in a day
grin right now am not in Nigeria.... you are here suffering and shouting God will help
Re: PDP Leads 9 Out Of 11 Lgas Declared In Plateau by Nusdaniel10(m): 6:29pm On Feb 25, 2019
arewaboy01:
Jos North APC - 93800 PDP - 53273 calculate the difference and mind u Atiku only got block votes in Jos south riyom and the rest..

Jos North LGA
Plateau State

Presidential Result
APC: 93, 800
PDP: 53, 277

1 Like

Re: PDP Leads 9 Out Of 11 Lgas Declared In Plateau by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 25, 2019
Starkid3010:
this shows the level of your ignorance... I should be using it three times in a day
grin right now am not in Nigeria.... you are here suffering and shouting God will help

You in abroad .. .. sorry o...! Yankee branded...
I know your people all over are already frustrated...

Now, your frustrations continue , from everlasting to everlasting..

Ipob are just too tribalistic....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Leads 9 Out Of 11 Lgas Declared In Plateau by Starkid3010(m): 8:22pm On Feb 25, 2019
glink2015:

You in abroad .. .. sorry o...! Yankee branded...
I know your people all over are already frustrated...

Now, your frustrations continue , from everlasting to everlasting..

Ipob are just too tribalistic....
why are you so much in pain..... when your bubu enters you continue suffering as usualgrin .....they're really using poverty as a tool in Nigeria �� you poverty-stricken
Re: PDP Leads 9 Out Of 11 Lgas Declared In Plateau by rusher14: 2:08am On Feb 26, 2019
serena433:
This is the first time election is actually hard to predict. May the best man win, at least I'm employed those poor northerners can crawl back to their pit and keep wallowing in poverty.. I Have nothing to say to the West I will keep praying for them!!

V.I. right?
Re: PDP Leads 9 Out Of 11 Lgas Declared In Plateau by OldBeer: 3:06am On Feb 26, 2019
Godons1:

Buhari must go, there shall be no mercy. grin
Please pity him na
Oh wait.....
grin grin
Re: PDP Leads 9 Out Of 11 Lgas Declared In Plateau by olasco2035: 4:06am On Feb 26, 2019
Starkid3010:
if u like be in hell fire nobody care.
Re: PDP Leads 9 Out Of 11 Lgas Declared In Plateau by Starkid3010(m): 5:26am On Feb 26, 2019
olasco2035:

if u like be in hell fire nobody care.
I dnt know why you're pained meanwhile I wasn't talking to you
Re: PDP Leads 9 Out Of 11 Lgas Declared In Plateau by Nobody: 6:20am On Feb 26, 2019
Starkid3010:
why are you so much in pain..... when your bubu enters you continue suffering as usualgrin .....they're really using poverty as a tool in Nigeria �� you poverty-stricken

Do think staying abroad makes you more valueable or richer than me? Eediot, be washing plates and cleaning oyinbo yansh there...by the time you realize, time has gone and no good career or legacy you have built...

I don't need to stay abroad to feel important as fool. I travel abroad to spend my holiday, training, program etc .and come back to my home country.... home is home...
....and paraventure I want to stay abroad, it wouldn't cost me much to do so. But if I relocate abroad, I will not be washing plates in cateen or cleaning the floor in the office as you are doing present....

Keep hussling.... nothing do you....
God punish your generations... eediot.
Re: PDP Leads 9 Out Of 11 Lgas Declared In Plateau by Modecaih: 6:25am On Feb 26, 2019
arewaboy01:
did you know that over 90k votes was cancelled in jos north,in. those christian dominated areas
Re: PDP Leads 9 Out Of 11 Lgas Declared In Plateau by Starkid3010(m): 7:08am On Feb 26, 2019
glink2015:

Do think staying abroad makes you more valueable or richer than me? Eediot, be washing plates and cleaning oyinbo yansh there...by the time you realize, time has gone and no good career or legacy you have built...

I don't need to stay abroad to feel important as fool. I travel abroad to spend my holiday, training, program etc .and come back to my home country.... home is home...
....and paraventure I want to stay abroad, it wouldn't cost me much to do so. But if I relocate abroad, I will not be washing plates in cateen or cleaning the floor in the office as you are doing present....

Keep hussling.... nothing do you....
God punish your generations... eediot.
grin my generation can never be poor as yours... your poverty is so thick to the point that you're crying all day here just because of bubu that doesn't know you existed.... my brother work hard and stop wasting...... your time heregrin grin you wey never leave your side it's a pity.... meanwhile your buhari has entered... what's next now grin.... whether buhari or atiku that doesn't affect me.... meanwhile you're just a thug that they usev to rig elections I could feel your pain bro
once again wise up man.....live a good life and stop being a thug ....i pray God wnt punish your generationgrin cause you're already under punishment
Re: PDP Leads 9 Out Of 11 Lgas Declared In Plateau by Nobody: 8:31am On Feb 26, 2019
Starkid3010:
grin my generation can never be poor as yours... your poverty is so thick to the point that you're crying all day here just because of bubu that doesn't know you existed.... my brother work hard and stop wasting...... your time heregrin grin you wey never leave your side it's a pity.... meanwhile your buhari has entered... what's next now grin.... whether buhari or atiku that doesn't affect me.... meanwhile you're just a thug that they usev to rig elections I could feel your pain bro
once again wise up man.....live a good life and stop being a thug ....i pray God wnt punish your generationgrin cause you're already under punishment

...now I know your madness and insanity has started. The generation curse in your ethnic group is still pursing you every where you go....causing you to behave in an untoward way. Scallywag!
Look at what I typed and see his irrational response and incoherent comments you typed....
This is Tuesday morning, I don't have luxury of time to waste with the son of the devil...if you are looking for who to chat with, go and chat with your father in eternal hellfire.
Son of perdition
Re: PDP Leads 9 Out Of 11 Lgas Declared In Plateau by Starkid3010(m): 8:58am On Feb 26, 2019
glink2015:

...now I know your madness and insanity has started. The generation curse in your ethnic group is still pursing you every where you go....causing you to behave in an untoward way. Scallywag!
Look at what I typed and see his irrational response and incoherent comments you typed....
This is Tuesday morning, I don't have luxury of time to waste with the son of the devil...if you are looking for who to chat with, go and chat with your father in eternal hellfire.
Son of perdition
grin continue living that life of yours. you were typing this in great pain am here laughing at yougrin ... I feel your pain sorry... you Mr worker... MN like you will work work work till he diesgrin dnt really have time for thisgrin you retard... you have a problem that can't be cured... you are here wasting your vocabularies go use it to get a nice job mehn! and stop wasting your time on NL
Re: PDP Leads 9 Out Of 11 Lgas Declared In Plateau by Starkid3010(m): 9:02am On Feb 26, 2019
glink2015:

Son of perdition
wnt blame you ... son of a bitch... you have no family... look over that place your mom (bitch) is doing Group Intimacy with hundreds of prisonersgrin
Re: PDP Leads 9 Out Of 11 Lgas Declared In Plateau by richidinho(m): 8:08pm On Feb 26, 2019
stieyven:
DO NOT TAKE THE NAME OF THE LORD IN VAIN. Exodus 20 :7
is that d correct spelling of the name of the lord?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Despite Dwindling Resources, Governors Spend Billions On Private Jets / President Buhari Arrives Kigali, Rwanda For CHOGM 2022 (Photos) / Idris Wada Picks Up PDP Nomination Form Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.