Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,288 members, 7,811,863 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

Matthew Urhohide Of PDP Wins Patrick Obahiagbon Of APC In Edo South Senatorial S - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Matthew Urhohide Of PDP Wins Patrick Obahiagbon Of APC In Edo South Senatorial S (3535 Views)

Labour Party Wins Edo South Senatorial Seat, wins Oredo Federal Constituency. / Patrick Obahiagbon Gets Senatorial Ticket After Kneeling Down To Beg / Patrick Obahiagbon Kneeling To Beg APC Delegates In Edo State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Matthew Urhohide Of PDP Wins Patrick Obahiagbon Of APC In Edo South Senatorial S by kingsley52(m): 10:06am On Feb 25, 2019
� OK.TV News
ELECTION RESULT: Senator Matthew Urhohide Of PDP wins Edo south senatorial seat.
He beats his opponent HON PATRICK OBAHIAGBON AKA ( Igodomigodo) of APC
Re: Matthew Urhohide Of PDP Wins Patrick Obahiagbon Of APC In Edo South Senatorial S by Kundagarten: 10:08am On Feb 25, 2019
Edo is PDP.
Buhari ain't getting shiit in my state. Edo central is as sure as night and day. Even Edo north is coming to PDP.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Matthew Urhohide Of PDP Wins Patrick Obahiagbon Of APC In Edo South Senatorial S by handie(m): 10:10am On Feb 25, 2019
Kundagarten:
Edo is PDP.
Buhari ain't getting shiit in my state. Edo central is as sure as night and day. Even Edo north is coming to PDP.
Buhari will get 40%..... Wanna bet?

3 Likes

Re: Matthew Urhohide Of PDP Wins Patrick Obahiagbon Of APC In Edo South Senatorial S by Nobody: 10:12am On Feb 25, 2019
kingsley52:
� OK.TV News
ELECTION RESULT: Senator Matthew Urhohide Of PDP wins Edo south senatorial seat.
He beats his opponent HON PATRICK OBAHIAGBON AKA ( Igodomigodo) of APC
boss Jude also won ej

Guy everywhere stew for Benin

No sleeping tonight
Re: Matthew Urhohide Of PDP Wins Patrick Obahiagbon Of APC In Edo South Senatorial S by Kundagarten: 10:14am On Feb 25, 2019
handie:

It's good to dream. Where will he get 40% when the Binis and the Esan have rejected him? There's only a small muslim enclave in Edo state and they all stay in Edo north. Buhari is very unpopular in Edo state.

I'm willing to bet as long as it's free and fair and no doctored result.

1 Like

Re: Matthew Urhohide Of PDP Wins Patrick Obahiagbon Of APC In Edo South Senatorial S by ngadaAwo: 10:15am On Feb 25, 2019
grin
sarrki ngeneukwenu
Re: Matthew Urhohide Of PDP Wins Patrick Obahiagbon Of APC In Edo South Senatorial S by Nobody: 10:15am On Feb 25, 2019
Kundagarten:

It's good to dream. Where will he get 40% when the Binis and the Esan have rejected him? There's only a small muslim enclave in Edo state and they all stay in Edo north. Buhari is very unpopular in Edo state.

oshiomole rigged that place oo, PDP thrashed him there before.

Oshiomole will be retired by Wednesday

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Matthew Urhohide Of PDP Wins Patrick Obahiagbon Of APC In Edo South Senatorial S by betterford: 10:21am On Feb 25, 2019
Thank you edo south for not voting in a comedian into national assemby

2 Likes

Re: Matthew Urhohide Of PDP Wins Patrick Obahiagbon Of APC In Edo South Senatorial S by dguyindcorner(m): 10:22am On Feb 25, 2019
Kundagarten:

APC will get 40%. Bet me with one of your balls
Re: Matthew Urhohide Of PDP Wins Patrick Obahiagbon Of APC In Edo South Senatorial S by Kundagarten: 10:27am On Feb 25, 2019
dguyindcorner:

APC will get 40%. Bet me with one of your balls

Your response is gay

1 Like

Re: Matthew Urhohide Of PDP Wins Patrick Obahiagbon Of APC In Edo South Senatorial S by JAWBONE(m): 10:34am On Feb 25, 2019
This was one of the few APC politicians I really wanted to see in the National Assembly. Chai...Better luck next time igodomigodo.
Re: Matthew Urhohide Of PDP Wins Patrick Obahiagbon Of APC In Edo South Senatorial S by currencyz22: 10:38am On Feb 25, 2019
Apc likely to get close to 40% of the vote in edo state but in all na sure win for pdp 4 edo state
Re: Matthew Urhohide Of PDP Wins Patrick Obahiagbon Of APC In Edo South Senatorial S by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:40am On Feb 25, 2019
Big Grammar don't win elections

Better luck next time Mr Patrick grin
Re: Matthew Urhohide Of PDP Wins Patrick Obahiagbon Of APC In Edo South Senatorial S by currencyz22: 10:46am On Feb 25, 2019
Kundagarten:
Edo is PDP.
guy hw far any news from esanland on the election
Re: Matthew Urhohide Of PDP Wins Patrick Obahiagbon Of APC In Edo South Senatorial S by magoo10(m): 10:50am On Feb 25, 2019
Hehehe grin
Grammar cannot win votes
Re: Matthew Urhohide Of PDP Wins Patrick Obahiagbon Of APC In Edo South Senatorial S by Knox123(m): 8:38am On Feb 26, 2019
Congratulations to Sen. Urhoghide... Victory well deserved. Patrick should go n rest. We nor need am for there.
Re: Matthew Urhohide Of PDP Wins Patrick Obahiagbon Of APC In Edo South Senatorial S by buhariguy(m): 9:57am On Feb 26, 2019
handie:
it is already 49/51%.
Re: Matthew Urhohide Of PDP Wins Patrick Obahiagbon Of APC In Edo South Senatorial S by buhariguy(m): 10:04am On Feb 26, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Big Grammar don't win elections
Better luck next time Mr Patrick grin
where is my 100k ? thief atiku will win crew.
Re: Matthew Urhohide Of PDP Wins Patrick Obahiagbon Of APC In Edo South Senatorial S by Goke7: 10:06am On Feb 26, 2019
my o my, my edo people I need Hon Pat back in the National assembly nah, na so una hate the man?

jokes apart, that man brings some flavour to our very tensed society!
Re: Matthew Urhohide Of PDP Wins Patrick Obahiagbon Of APC In Edo South Senatorial S by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:30am On Feb 26, 2019
buhariguy:
where is my 100k ? thief atiku will win crew.

Beg me and I will pity your condition and credit you .
Re: Matthew Urhohide Of PDP Wins Patrick Obahiagbon Of APC In Edo South Senatorial S by meromero11: 11:03am On Feb 26, 2019
Donmedra:
oshiomole rigged that place oo, PDP thrashed him there before.

Oshiomole will be retired by Wednesday
Abeg who win Reps for Esan West? My person dey run for the seat. But e tight. Help me confirm abeg.
Re: Matthew Urhohide Of PDP Wins Patrick Obahiagbon Of APC In Edo South Senatorial S by handie(m): 11:32am On Feb 26, 2019
buhariguy:
it is already 49/51%.
Bless you brother. They think it's by likes and shares

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Explained In Court On How The Election Was Rigged / BREAKING: Election Tribunals To Shut Down Following Subsidy Removal / Punch Newspapers: Why Nairaland Was Down For 3 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.