Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman - Politics (141) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman (516142 Views)

APC Presidential Primary Results Announcement / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC (Part 2) / 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (177) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by SEONaijaExpert: 1:54pm On Feb 26, 2019
Indispensable85:
THE WHOLE OF SOUTH EAST GAVE ATIKU 1,167,576 WHILE ONLY KANO GAVE BUHARI 1,464,767.
That tells you picking a candidate from there is a waste of time

10 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by asfrank(m): 1:54pm On Feb 26, 2019
streetdisciple:
I am suspecting APC created this PCP party to confuse some PDP supporters.... how come PCP is getting plenty votes undecided undecided
The PCP votes are they up to 1million yet? if not, it's inconsequential...
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by correctguy2010: 1:54pm On Feb 26, 2019
After results from 18 states, APC is still very much in control but PDP has reduced the margin with the result from Adamawa.
APC has won a total of 10 states
PDP has won a total of 8 States

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Rockyrascal(m): 1:55pm On Feb 26, 2019
streetdisciple:
I am suspecting APC created this PCP party to confuse some PDP supporters.... how come PCP is getting plenty votes undecided undecided
but both parties have different logos now grin cheesy
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Nobody: 1:56pm On Feb 26, 2019
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by dukeprince50: 1:56pm On Feb 26, 2019
which one is APC created PCP, even if you multiply PCP votes by 10 and give it to PDP, APC will still win, so let's just shut the Bleep up

5 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Daeylar(f): 1:56pm On Feb 26, 2019
Don't tell me that this man wants to take a break?

Break of one hour to reconvene at 3pm

Basically 3:30pm

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by maigemuu: 1:58pm On Feb 26, 2019
If obasanjo were to compete with Buhari, he would have been resoundingly defeated. The love the northerners have for Buhari is just too much. He is a mini god.

Prior to 2015 election, he has always had a minimum of 12million votes in the kitty.

The truth is Atiku dined with the elites and pallied with the prophets and pastors with a bid to get the south in his favour. Apparently he didn't extend same to the local imams, the Almajiri caretakers, the mai ruwaz and the talakas. Those people knew that he was not to be trusted. A major nickname with which the present president is known by his "mai gaskiya"... They believe he is holy and can be trusted. They don't get to see him with flashy cars but flashy cows and flashy donkeys.he lived a low key life.

Buhari has simply built a name for himself with which his followers have long identified with.

Obasanjo while trying to prevent collateral damage on Atiku suddenly remembered he is now fully repentant and can now be trusted when in essence he revealed some damaging remarks about his(Atiku's) personality in his own best selling book " my watch"...

Atiku's comment on how he would sell off NNPC didn't go down well too. This was somehow in consonance with the "corruption tag" people had laced him with. I felt he would have won and reveal those even if he had good motives

My lessons:

Build your name and let others help you to build it to stardom without skirmishes. Try as much as possible to manage your wealth rather than flaunt it.

Buhari despite his health, his party knew he is just the right person to make them hang onto power.

Buhari may not be the best leader Nigeria has had, but the love is overwhelming.

Even if " secondus" were to compete with him, he wouldn't have become a "firstus"...

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by DMerciful(m): 1:58pm On Feb 26, 2019
SE was a monumental failure!
Indispensable85:
THE WHOLE OF SOUTH EAST GAVE ATIKU 1,167,576 WHILE ONLY KANO GAVE BUHARI 1,464,767.

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 26, 2019
Who else remembers when atiku visited the usa and was celebrated grin grin grin grin grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Sirfeeking(m): 1:59pm On Feb 26, 2019
Another one hour break

Rubbish!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by odiks: 1:59pm On Feb 26, 2019
yemi1504:

What University? You will be really educated in that university o lol. To be sincere, he represented you well. He, the Osun one (my Alma mater - Unilag VC) and the Abia one are in a tie for the best results' announcers so far. Kudos!

Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by maigemuu: 1:59pm On Feb 26, 2019
If obasanjo were to compete with Buhari, he would have been resoundingly defeated. The love the northerners have for Buhari is just too much. He is a mini god.

Prior to 2015 election, he has always had a minimum of 12million votes in the kitty.

The truth is Atiku dined with the elites and pallied with the prophets and pastors with a bid to get the south in his favour. Apparently he didn't extend same to the local imams, the Almajiri caretakers, the mai ruwaz and the talakas. Those people knew that he was not to be trusted. A major nickname with which the present president is known by his "mai gaskiya"... They believe he is holy and can be trusted. They don't get to see him with flashy cars but flashy cows and flashy donkeys.he lived a low key life.

Buhari has simply built a name for himself with which his followers have long identified with.

Obasanjo while trying to prevent collateral damage on Atiku suddenly remembered he is now fully repentant and can now be trusted when in essence he revealed some damaging remarks about his(Atiku's) personality in his own best selling book " my watch"...

Atiku's comment on how he would sell off NNPC didn't go down well too. This was somehow in consonance with the "corruption tag" people had laced him with. I felt he would have won and reveal those even if he had good motives

My lessons:

Build your name and let others help you to build it to stardom without skirmishes. Try as much as possible to manage your wealth rather than flaunt it.

Buhari despite his health, his party knew he is just the right person to make them hang onto power.

Buhari may not be the best leader Nigeria has had, but the love is overwhelming.

Even if " secondus" were to compete with him, he wouldn't have become a "firstus".....

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by maigemuu: 1:59pm On Feb 26, 2019
If obasanjo were to compete with Buhari, he would have been resoundingly defeated. The love the northerners have for Buhari is just too much. He is a mini god....

My lessons:

Even if " secondus" were to compete with him, he wouldn't have become a "firstus".....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 26, 2019
Slaveman343:
OYO
PDP 366,690

You like the Oyo result. The result from South West doesn't deserve the completion of Lagos / Ibadan express way and the rail line. The South West doesn't deserve any presidency in 2023. Those who read my postings on Akpabio and AkwaIbom can see the reason why I said AkwaIbom and Yoruba people have the same bad tendency.

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Lordest4Y: 2:00pm On Feb 26, 2019
With this Break, I'm Sure I can safely have two hours nap
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Annnonymous: 2:01pm On Feb 26, 2019
Daeylar:

Break of one hour

lol...Although he said 3pm but we know it'll be 3:30 INEC Time
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 26, 2019
Daeylar:

All this break break self sad Abi he don dey tire? cheesy
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by LisaAnne(f): 2:03pm On Feb 26, 2019
Daeylar:

na you oh. you're everywhere

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Fineboybigboy: 2:03pm On Feb 26, 2019
Adjourned to 3:30 INEC time ���

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Fineboybigboy: 2:05pm On Feb 26, 2019
Stupid osun state people, una go suffer tired

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by APCsupporter: 2:05pm On Feb 26, 2019
babaolofin:

You like the Oyo result. The result from South West doesn't deserve the completion of Lagos / Ibadan express way and the rail line. The South West doesn't deserve any presidency in 2023. Those who read my postings on Akpabio and AkwaIbom can see the reason why I said AkwaIbom and Yoruba people have the same bad tendency.

Did the SW give 80% to Atiku? why aren't we looking at the positive sides? look at Ekiti for example. The SW has done well and we are grateful. Come 2023 i will vote for their candidate

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Fineboybigboy: 2:05pm On Feb 26, 2019
Stupid osun state people, una go suffer tired[img][/img]

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by mavinc4u(f): 2:07pm On Feb 26, 2019
Suplexx:

It's same everywhere. The percentage of actual voters to register voters is usually very low. Also when compared with population

Imagine I travelled with my voters card hoping there would be election for us here so I can vote. grin
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by livelymatilda22: 2:07pm On Feb 26, 2019
Indispensable85:
Atiku got lots votes in Southwest than in South East

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Daeylar(f): 2:07pm On Feb 26, 2019
LisaAnne:

grin grin cheesy grin
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Fineboybigboy: 2:08pm On Feb 26, 2019
batstan:

Jealousy kills faster
grin
Says by buhari slave ���
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Rajman45(m): 2:10pm On Feb 26, 2019
GrossPrice:

Your own Igbo na special. How many people wey get the PVC still dey Abia?

No be Lagos, Abuja or Kano dem dey. Dey yarn lubbish. No be old people full east, how many
of your mate dey east.

You dey find wetin no dey. 1 million votes. I hope you not running your Ogas shop with
this fantasy talk. Small time now, Oga no go graduate you. You repeat smiley
Ur stupidity has graduated to the highest level of mental disorder. Do u think Igbos in Lagos, kano or Abuja knows there way back home. Do you think that ur stupidity will increase u in knowledge. If u can't read and comprehend my comment, abeg pass waka go hug transform. Go to Aba and see productive youths everywhere.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Hexilon: 2:12pm On Feb 26, 2019
APC or PDP the struggle continues... undecided

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by ToyinDipo(m): 2:15pm On Feb 26, 2019
LisaAnne:
Wassup Lisa angry
Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Fineboybigboy: 2:15pm On Feb 26, 2019
Which European country visa can I get with risk free ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election Results Announcement By Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman by Buharifanatic: 2:23pm On Feb 26, 2019
i have been quiet about this for too long time to talk

David Oyedepo

Paul Enenche

Apostle Suleiman

One thing they all have in common....

FRAUD.....

gods of men..

these men preached hate against buhari, said God told them that buhari lost, these men brain washed their members that buhari wants to islamize nigeria, these men have been using God name to lie and milk their members for years

they are the ones that caused those numbers for pdp in the west

if you want to fix Nigeria, lets begin at the church, thats where all these religious hate is coming from

apostle suleiman said its better to vote for a thief than a killer, that God told him this to tell the people

oyedepo said that buhari wants to turn nigeria to fulani colony, that its time God settled nigeria

me i'm officially done with churches in nigeria, i have my bible, i will serve my God alone, done with fake pastors and thieves

24 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (177) (Reply)

Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 / . / Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.