Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,533 members, 7,861,544 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:11 PM

How Osinbajo Lost Polling Unit - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Osinbajo Lost Polling Unit (27066 Views)

Shetima Lost Polling Unit To PDP / Why Yemi Osinbajo Lost APC Presidential Primary - Vanguard / See How Osinbajo Was Received In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Osinbajo Lost Polling Unit by Niorte: 1:26pm On Feb 25, 2019
One reason I detest APC, they will never take responsibility for their actions, always blaming someone or something.

Must they vote for his party?

The election only shows that the rich and the employers of labour do not believe in this APC govt.

I will rather follow the choice of a rich man than that of a poor man. A poor man will remain poor because of his choice.

3 Likes

Re: How Osinbajo Lost Polling Unit by jaxxy(m): 1:31pm On Feb 25, 2019
Keep deceiving urself. Even Tinubu is tired of this government if not for his selfish ambition.

1 Like

Re: How Osinbajo Lost Polling Unit by asawanathegreat(m): 1:42pm On Feb 25, 2019
VP must surly retain his seat
Re: How Osinbajo Lost Polling Unit by asawanathegreat(m): 1:46pm On Feb 25, 2019
VP osinbajo must surly retain his seat
Re: How Osinbajo Lost Polling Unit by livelymatilda22: 1:55pm On Feb 25, 2019
Please, Can anyone help me with results from Eti osa house of representatives? Do you know if Banky W won?
Re: How Osinbajo Lost Polling Unit by Nobody: 1:56pm On Feb 25, 2019
shutto:
Lmaooo...Indomie Politician
You must be naturally dumb
Re: How Osinbajo Lost Polling Unit by Ayobami7(m): 2:18pm On Feb 25, 2019
我什么都没有
Re: How Osinbajo Lost Polling Unit by SexynSerious(f): 2:29pm On Feb 25, 2019
Listen folks, Osinbajo lost his ward because APC didn't want him to win. They rigged him out because they don't want him to have any say in the second Buhari administration, if Buhari wins. The cabal in APC want to have something they can hold over Osinbajo's head to deny him any say in the administration - they would always remind him that he couldn't even win his polling unit.
Re: How Osinbajo Lost Polling Unit by SexynSerious(f): 2:30pm On Feb 25, 2019
I don't know for sure but my sources are telling me that he lost.

livelymatilda22:
Please, Can anyone help me with results from Eti osa house of representatives? Do you know if Banky W won?
Re: How Osinbajo Lost Polling Unit by betsultan10: 3:06pm On Feb 25, 2019
I believe he knew he wasn't going to win.

Re: How Osinbajo Lost Polling Unit by mercyville: 3:23pm On Feb 25, 2019
rxmusa:
He isn't losing the election because his party is just winning up and down on it's own.

He is the best VP Nigeria ever had so far.

God, let the margin between Buhari's success and Atiku's failure be just 3.4 million
4±4 insha Allah
It is going to be over 4 million votes,God willing.I predicted this a long time ago....

I really do not support both of them but this is an election between the masses and those who ruined Nigeria.
I have thought deeply about what Buhari stands for and what Atiku stands for and I have reset my mind to support Buhari who definitely stands for the masses.
I am a boxer.Our coach usually says ....no pain,no gain.

I think the pain is reducing.Rice was up to more than 20,000 naira...it is now around 15-14 ,000 naira and so are some other foodstuffs.
Pls,let him stop the killings with his good office.I believe he has good intentions for the masses.God bless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Osinbajo Lost Polling Unit by jellington: 3:28pm On Feb 25, 2019
Osinbajo and Buhari are inseparable because the two have integrity.
Re: How Osinbajo Lost Polling Unit by livelymatilda22: 3:37pm On Feb 25, 2019
SexynSerious:
I don't know for sure but my sources are telling me that he lost.

Ok..thanks for your reply.. I appreciate.. Please do you know if they are pretty sure or I should ask more people?
I need it for something.. Thanks
Re: How Osinbajo Lost Polling Unit by mistyebby(f): 3:47pm On Feb 25, 2019
9jayes:
It doesn't matter, he lost the same unit in 1999 and still won.

See my signature

What baffles me is how they claim APC won Lagos when all prominent APC politicians lost in their units.

Criminals!
Re: How Osinbajo Lost Polling Unit by varyo: 4:02pm On Feb 25, 2019
Pls we don't need this long bull shit excuses.Their govt has failed the nation.What has his humility transated to ? Abeg take that preaching to another platform.If he i nit appreciated and valued where he resides is my area that he Will be valued.He should count his teeth with his tongue.
Re: How Osinbajo Lost Polling Unit by SexynSerious(f): 4:02pm On Feb 25, 2019
Sister, nobody is sure yet .... it's all speculations at this time until INEC announces an official result.

livelymatilda22:

Ok..thanks for your reply.. I appreciate.. Please do you know if they are pretty sure or I should ask more people?
Re: How Osinbajo Lost Polling Unit by livelymatilda22: 4:08pm On Feb 25, 2019
SexynSerious:
Sister, nobody is sure yet .... it's all speculations at this time until INEC announces an official result.

Yea you are right... At least some people will have an idea... Do they reside in that area?
Re: How Osinbajo Lost Polling Unit by SexynSerious(f): 4:55pm On Feb 25, 2019
Nope ... just a big fan.

livelymatilda22:

Yea you are right... At least some people will have an idea... Do they reside in that area?
Re: How Osinbajo Lost Polling Unit by livelymatilda22: 4:58pm On Feb 25, 2019
SexynSerious:
Nope ... just a big fan.

Ok..thsnks
Re: How Osinbajo Lost Polling Unit by Gandollaar(f): 5:12pm On Feb 25, 2019
Guk:
Anyday Anytime, V.P Osinbajo is a winner. For those who know VGC very well, it was not a suprise!!! VGC was a madhouse during GEJ's time.......sirens daily; oppression with Rolls Royce they bought with stolen money. The current administration cut off their wings but Osinbajo took time and explained their policies and actions one by one and they all made sense and he was also maintaining bridges he had built becos he knew he was coming back to that estate. He is a man to be saluted.

When Atiku comes in, we can all carry our bulldozers and enter CBN again and chop the money na!
Hahahaha... Hmmm Zombies shaa
Re: How Osinbajo Lost Polling Unit by Gandollaar(f): 5:15pm On Feb 25, 2019
Komu1048:
Even jesus was hate by his people and couldn't perform much miracle. We know buhari regime is not for the Rich but for the poor. So anytime I see the Rich against him I understand because they made their money through corruption. And that is what bubu is ready to stamp out
Ok. He will start by killing Tinubu.
Re: How Osinbajo Lost Polling Unit by Gandollaar(f): 5:18pm On Feb 25, 2019
livelymatilda22:
This is getting very disgusting already haba! Since morning faa embarassed
Re: How Osinbajo Lost Polling Unit by Gandollaar(f): 5:21pm On Feb 25, 2019
livelymatilda22:

Then go to his campaign office!!! How much does it cost from Osun Oshogbo groove to Etiosa for fvcks sake?
Re: How Osinbajo Lost Polling Unit by livelymatilda22: 5:25pm On Feb 25, 2019
Gandollaar:
Then go to his campaign office!!! How much does it cost from Osun Oshogbo groove to Etiosa for fvcks sake?
I know your lord Atiku loosing is the cause of your anger and frustration... You haven't started.. What a wailing zombie..

Re: How Osinbajo Lost Polling Unit by Hedonisst: 5:47pm On Feb 25, 2019
gaskiyamagana:
His people who denied him respect will blame themselves later.

This is a very stupid comment. What entitles him to any yeye "respect" by VGC residents,, and what the hell can he do to them for not voting for him and his useless boss Buhari? Would he demolish VGC or what? The entitlement mentality of some of you nitwits is so disgusting. Not everyone is a hungry,, obsequious slave to power like you.
Re: How Osinbajo Lost Polling Unit by Ademidd: 6:10pm On Feb 25, 2019
He is very active and I like him...more reason I voted for APC.
Re: How Osinbajo Lost Polling Unit by DEBJOCH1(m): 9:25pm On Feb 25, 2019
I AM STILL NOT HAPPY THAT PASTOR OSIBANJO STILL CAST HIS VOTE IN VGC INSTEAD OF TRANSFERRING HIS PVC TO IKENNE REMO, THE ANCESTRAL HOME OF GREAT AWO. I CAN NOT BE A GREAT MAN LIKE HIM AND STILL VOTE IN LAGOS INSTEAD OF GOING TO MY STATE OF ORIGIN.
Re: How Osinbajo Lost Polling Unit by blackmantis: 9:37pm On Feb 25, 2019
SexynSerious:
Listen folks, Osinbajo lost his ward because APC didn't want him to win. They rigged him out because they don't want him to have any say in the second Buhari administration, if Buhari wins. The cabal in APC want to have something they can hold over Osinbajo's head to deny him any say in the administration - they would always remind him that he couldn't even win his polling unit.

He should just resign and keep the little integrity he still has.

1 Like

Re: How Osinbajo Lost Polling Unit by Komu1048(m): 11:52pm On Feb 25, 2019
Gandollaar:
Ok. He will start by killing Tinubu.

So Tinubu is your problem now undecided
Re: How Osinbajo Lost Polling Unit by SexynSerious(f): 1:58am On Feb 26, 2019
I concur

blackmantis:

He should just resign and keep the little integrity he still has.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ondo Herdsmen Quit Notice: "You Are Wrong" - Shehu Sani Tells Akeredolu / Shettima Casts Vote In Borno / High Court Benin Bad Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.