Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,123 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

My Kinsmen Have Disappointed - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Kinsmen Have Disappointed (7927 Views)

"I Wish You Know how Much You Have Disappointed Nigerians" - Fayose Tells Buhari / Tukur Buratai Is My Kinsmen And Friend But I'm Happy He's Sacked - Shettima / Akeredolu: My Kinsmen Contesting Against Me Doesn't Shake Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Kinsmen Have Disappointed by mightyhazel: 8:02pm On Feb 25, 2019
globemoney:

Idiot even igbos reading your post will laugh at you for fooling yourself, like I need to prove my igboness. Ezi
keep up the foolery. let me clue u in okpe,... u probably the only one who thinks any other person sees u for more than the impostor u are here.

1 Like

Re: My Kinsmen Have Disappointed by Rhino5dm: 8:04pm On Feb 25, 2019
mightyhazel:
tribalism is crippling and blinding u. apc lost in vgc “your polling unit”. because informed people know that buhari has failed woefully.. educated people that are not blinded by bigotry dont have reason to re inforce failure,thank you

So PDP is now the better option? Atiku a world-class crook is now better than Buhari. Are you serious? How about those enlightened people voting for Donald Duke or Moghalu? Look, you can decieve your kind and useless feel cool Yorubas and not me.

Buhari failed you but Atiku, a fugitive and the most corrupt politician of all time is now a better replacement for your educated people. Keep decieving yourself.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Kinsmen Have Disappointed by OAUTemitayo: 8:06pm On Feb 25, 2019
Rhino5dm:

So PDP is now the better option? Atiku a world-class crook is now better than Buhari. Are you serious? How about those enlightened people voting for Donald Duke or Moghalu? Look, you can decieve your kind and useless feel cool Yorubas and not me.

Buhari failed you but Atiku, a fugitive and the most corrupt politician of all time is now a better replacement for your educated people. Keep decieving yourself.

Boss, where the hell have you been for God sake.

Haaa..
Re: My Kinsmen Have Disappointed by Corrinthians(m): 8:06pm On Feb 25, 2019
modath:

I know it's bad to cheesy cheesy cheesy, but i can't help it. grin grin grin grin

Muddy puddle, Peppa pig.

Corrinthians comman join me laff. grin
grin grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Kinsmen Have Disappointed by modath(f): 8:06pm On Feb 25, 2019
nedu666:
u are right. But my brother. But give it 2 weeks after election u will know that there are things worse than loosing election. Example having no money in ur pocket. Then u will know that pmb and atiku no send u at all

nedu666:
oga irrespective of who wins, neither pmb or atiku will credit ur account. For instance i was paid today, did it come from pmb abi atiku

Na you type, na you quote yourself.... You forgot to switch moniker... Hallucination already setting in. smiley

1 Like

Re: My Kinsmen Have Disappointed by modath(f): 8:12pm On Feb 25, 2019
RTSC:

I have never being sure of atiku, especially when I know he comes from a poorly educated region running against a god like incumbent.
In fact, I actually preferred kwankwaso.

But He actually impressed me in the south beyond expectations, and I attribute that to the obi effect.

Yes, bring osibanjo. Obi will use him as ping pong.

I look forward to where were where round 2. grin

South South & South East will vote a goat in PDP than to vote Jesus in APC, so that expired gala miss road... Obi did Zero, he was even a liability cos your governors refused to allow vote inflation cos of their long standing beef with him...

Yorubas angry with governors or conduct of primaries gave PDP the edge they got... Yoruba hate no one... What you give is what you receive back.. cool

1 Like

Re: My Kinsmen Have Disappointed by Rhino5dm: 8:16pm On Feb 25, 2019
mightyhazel:
tribalism is crippling and blinding u. apc lost in vgc “your polling unit”. because informed people know that buhari has failed woefully.. educated people that are not blinded by bigotry dont have reason to re inforce failure,thank you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Kinsmen Have Disappointed by globemoney: 8:16pm On Feb 25, 2019
mightyhazel:
keep up the foolery. let me clue u in okpe,... u probably the only one who thinks any other person sees u for more than the impostor u are here.
Your a complete fool.. everyone knows me on nairaland, who knows you? I’m seeing your profile for the first time. I can’t prove my igboness to a nonentity like you.. believe whatever you want. If any of my posts makes you mad, go to hell inugo?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Kinsmen Have Disappointed by RTSC: 8:18pm On Feb 25, 2019
raumdeuter:

2 weeks ago you were so sure of Atiku victory, now na uncontrollable wailing

Obi ko, Obituary ni

Most Yorubas dont have a problem with Atiku personally, Tinubu even said Atiku is a personal friend that was why many people voted Atiku in the SW because they saw it as Atiku vs Buhari 2 Northerners

By 2023 Bring Obi and let him face Osinbajo and your tears will be more than this

Most Yoruba don't have problem with atiku?
hahahaha.

Is it the same atiku you folks on nairaland said he is a thief and would lose woefully in the south west.?

Kai. Unstable as water.

Don't worry, una no go know score when Buhari leaves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Kinsmen Have Disappointed by haladadon: 8:20pm On Feb 25, 2019
[quote author=Bouncingbabyboy post=76117533] bro I am amazed that Same Igbos still gave Buhari their votes!!!!! Some Igbos should be flogged[/quote

na Stockholm syndrome be their problem.
Re: My Kinsmen Have Disappointed by Rhino5dm: 8:20pm On Feb 25, 2019
OAUTemitayo:

Boss, where the hell have you been for God sake.

Haaa..

I dey ooo, no leave and no transfer. cool cool cool
Re: My Kinsmen Have Disappointed by mightyhazel: 8:20pm On Feb 25, 2019
globemoney:

Your a complete fool.. everyone knows me on nairaland, who knows you? I’m seeing your profile for the first time. I can’t prove my igboness to a nonentity like you.. believe whatever you want. If any of my posts makes you mad, go to hell inugo?
lol,see delusion. everyone knows me,bla bla bla ... on nairaland

ofcourse everyone knows u as as the dubious ridiculous and ghastly character that u are...。
Re: My Kinsmen Have Disappointed by haladadon: 8:22pm On Feb 25, 2019
Bouncingbabyboy:
bro I am amazed that Same Igbos still gave Buhari their votes!!!!! Some Igbos should be flogged

na Stockholm syndrome be their problem.
Re: My Kinsmen Have Disappointed by globemoney: 8:23pm On Feb 25, 2019
mightyhazel:
lol,see delusion. everyone knows me,bla bla bla ... on nairaland

ofcourse everyone knows u as as the dubious ridiculous and ghastly character that u are...。
Haha yes because I’ve duped everyone here that’s why.. Abeg take your tears go one side make I see road onuku
Re: My Kinsmen Have Disappointed by mightyhazel: 8:27pm On Feb 25, 2019
globemoney:

Haha yes because I’ve duped everyone here that’s why.. Abeg take your tears go one side make I see road onuku
u wish u could dupe anybody lol. like i said u can only fool urself in your fools paradise. keep using igbo words like onuku,ewu etc i can even volunteer more for ur rampaging dubiousness on nairaland...since thats ur destiny,lol
Re: My Kinsmen Have Disappointed by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 8:33pm On Feb 25, 2019
bastardmod:

The south west traditionally divides her votes. It's difficult getting a bloc vote there

Was it so in 1999 ?
Re: My Kinsmen Have Disappointed by globemoney: 8:35pm On Feb 25, 2019
mightyhazel:
u wish u could dupe anybody lol. like i said u can only fool urself in your fools paradise. keep using igbo words like onuku,ewu etc i can even volunteer more for ur rampaging dubiousness on nairaland...since thats ur destiny,lol
You said I’m dubious and now saying I’m not dubious? Are you not confused? Buhari has driven you mad finally and that was expected. I’m not impressed at your level of hate for my person... I want whatever I’m saying that’s gettinh you mad to destroy you, that’s when I’ll be impressed so keep following me around, you’ll get it soon anuofia cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Kinsmen Have Disappointed by Stalwert: 8:38pm On Feb 25, 2019
Whiteangel1234:
grin grin we won't kill our self we gave atiku over 70% in all south East states . Buhari win none .

If he managed to get 25% what else can we do ? Its not only us that will make him president nah . grin grin .

I was expecting him to defeat Buhari in the North

This is the most funny comment grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Kinsmen Have Disappointed by Xander85: 8:42pm On Feb 25, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Go tell the beast Nnamdi Kanu that called boycott in the first place.
We igbos in other locations have done our best. If the ones at home decide to do nothing, then so be it.
All i know, nobody should come and cry buhari this, buhari that, fulani this, fulani that.,marginalization wa si, maginalization a siro.
Nkem bu onye obuna egozina ife na aka ndi ugwu.
Abidogom my own protest.

Listen....DO NOT PIN ANY NONSENSE ON MAZI KANU!

I don't know who would be declared winner eventually, but with all the machinations that went on for months, leading up to the show of shame that was saturdays' elections (particularly the disenfranchisement of millions of Igbos both within and outside the south-east) anyone that actually believed votes of the electorate would count on the day is at best quite naive!
Re: My Kinsmen Have Disappointed by Mrbigman1(m): 8:45pm On Feb 25, 2019
bastardmod:
Imagine the kind of useless results we are hearing from igbo land. Very senseless margins 179000 vs 95000 in IMO. This is very very annoying.
Let any idiot from those villages call me and tell me rubbish about buhari and he will see my reaction.

The south west has done well narrowing the Dullard's margins. Why can't we just COME OUT AND VOTE

na una like market pass? Rubbish

I swear, I may never join when my people start complaining about marginalization.

Nonsense angry

U no vex reach me bro. I am in serious furry of dia behavior

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Kinsmen Have Disappointed by Xander85: 8:47pm On Feb 25, 2019
globemoney:

You said I’m dubious and now saying I’m not dubious? Are you not confused? Buhari has driven you mad finally and that was expected. I’m not impressed at your level of hate for my person... I want whatever I’m saying that’s gettinh you mad to destroy you, that’s when I’ll be impressed so keep following me around, you’ll get it soon anuofia cheesy

The guy is right mate!

What you impostors are now doing is to use your diseased monikers to log on and make it look like Igbos have accepted a Buhari 'win', and blame it all on the hapless Igbo voter! The Igbo voter that's been disenfranchised in many ways that i can't even begin to mention!

This is all about gloating at the presumed success of your rigging schemes, and i've seen through your facade!
Re: My Kinsmen Have Disappointed by globemoney: 9:00pm On Feb 25, 2019
Xander85:

The guy is right mate!

What you impostors are now doing is to use your diseased monikers to log on and make it look like Igbos have accepted a Buhari 'win', and blame it all on the hapless Igbo voter! The Igbo voter that's been disenfranchised in many ways that i can't even begin to mention!

This is all about gloating at the presumed success of your rigging schemes, and i've seen through your facade!
This is your first stage of frustration and I have nothing to do with it please.

Keep making noise on social media
Re: My Kinsmen Have Disappointed by mightyhazel: 9:01pm On Feb 25, 2019
globemoney:

i dont understand,hate on a dubious joke like you? i only pity ur state,..hence the corporal mercy works of trying to instruct u out of your foolery.. dumb igbo wannabe
Re: My Kinsmen Have Disappointed by desiredhome: 9:13pm On Feb 25, 2019
bastardmod:

Unfortunately I have to concede to you.. I am in pains.
I don't terribly mind atiku losing if we did our best. But to just sit at home and let a very possible victory slip out of our hands is so annoying and... Yes.. Painful.

Hahahahaha laugh wan burst my belly, so who is to be blamed? I thought they were told not to come out at all, na that one for sweet pass self grin grin grin
Re: My Kinsmen Have Disappointed by Passionate888: 9:28pm On Feb 25, 2019
bastardmod:
Imagine the kind of useless results we are hearing from igbo land. Very senseless margins 179000 vs 95000 in IMO. This is very very annoying.
Let any idiot from those villages call me and tell me rubbish about buhari and he will see my reaction.

The south west has done well narrowing the Dullard's margins. Why can't we just COME OUT AND VOTE

na una like market pass? Rubbish

I swear, I may never join when my people start complaining about marginalization.

Nonsense angry
Nnamdi Kanu caused everything,.

1 Like

Re: My Kinsmen Have Disappointed by Stanweezy(m): 9:56pm On Feb 25, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Go tell the beast Nnamdi Kanu that called boycott in the first place.
We igbos in other locations have done our best. If the ones at home decide to do nothing, then so be it.
All i know, nobody should come and cry buhari this, buhari that, fulani this, fulani that.,marginalization wa si, maginalization a siro.
Nkem bu onye obuna egozina ife na aka ndi ugwu.
Abidogom my own protest.

Come to Abia state my polling unit, some stupid ppl were busy voting for Buhari believing that if Buhari wins, he will help them uproot TA Orji and Okezie Ikoeazu, I told them this act will deplete PDP chances of winning with big margin in Abia and again that TA Orji I know is bloody rigger he will ring himself in like he did in 2015 neglecting the presidential. Now look at it he won the Senate and the PDP presidential result winning margin wasn't much like that of Enugu

1 Like

Re: My Kinsmen Have Disappointed by nwanyionitsha: 10:08pm On Feb 25, 2019
Stanweezy:

Come to Abia state my polling unit, some stupid ppl were busy voting for Buhari believing that if Buhari wins, he will help them uproot TA Orji and Okezie Ikoeazu, I told them this act will deplete PDP chances of winning with big margin in Abia and again that TA Orji I know is bloody rigger he will ring himself in like he did in 2015 neglecting the presidential. Now look at it he won the Senate and the PDP presidential result winning margin wasn't much like that of Enugu
Well,we did ourselves in this time. We will have to bear the consequences.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Kinsmen Have Disappointed by Stanweezy(m): 10:15pm On Feb 25, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Well,we did ourselves in this time. We will have to bear the consequences.

TA Orji knowing fully well that he might not win his seat back to senate made sure electoral material in his country home were delayed so that voting will start late by then his cronnies will be the one left to vote bkus many went home wen they didn't see voting material. Some wards even voted on Sunday and I heard if u vote and show who u voted for 5k

1 Like

Re: My Kinsmen Have Disappointed by RTSC: 6:49am On Feb 26, 2019
modath:

South South & South East will vote a goat in PDP than to vote Jesus in APC, so that expired gala miss road... Obi did Zero, he was even a liability cos your governors refused to allow vote inflation cos of their long standing beef with him...

Yorubas angry with governors or conduct of primaries gave PDP the edge they got... Yoruba hate no one... What you give is what you receive back.. cool
So you didn't know Yoruba were angry with governors when you said apc will clear the entire south west. ?
So how are we suppose to believe any prediction you make?

Take away buhari with his god like northern support and your region becomes irrelevant.

We will teach you in 2023, the same lesson we have always taught you for the past 16 years before buhari came.
Re: My Kinsmen Have Disappointed by raumdeuter: 3:51pm On Feb 26, 2019
Rhino5dm:

DK,
@VGC, my polling unit, Osibanjo lost simply because he's a Yoruba guy. You needed to see the hatred and the jubilation when he lost.

How else can any sane individual want Atiku?

Yes, Buhari eff up big time, but no region can boast of infrastructural development like the South West.

Foolish and dumb Yorubas even went ahead to vote for renowned bigot like Peter Obi just to feel good. Trying to claim some useless sophistications.

I spit on any foolish Yoruba that didn't vote for Osibanjo.

Rhino read this

https://opinion.premiumtimesng.com/2019/02/26/the-battle-osinbajo-couldnt-win-by-babafemi-ojudu/

1 Like

Re: My Kinsmen Have Disappointed by globemoney: 4:10pm On Feb 26, 2019
RTSC:

[s]I have never being sure of atiku, especially when I know he comes from a poorly educated region running against a god like incumbent.
In fact, I actually preferred kwankwaso.

But He actually impressed me in the south beyond expectations, and I attribute that to the obi effect.

Yes, bring osibanjo. Obi will use him as ping pong.

I look forward to where were where round 2. grin[/s]
Peter Obi is one of the biggest reasons while Atiku lost and Atiku knows.. First his bigotry past reverberated across the north costing Atiku votes, second the SE political leaders didnt back him.. Go through the results, GEJ got more votes with PDP in SE/SS than Obi.. Infact GEJ got more votes from Anambra in 2015 than Obi did for PDP in 2019 so whats his electoral value?
Re: My Kinsmen Have Disappointed by Rhino5dm: 8:12pm On Feb 26, 2019
raumdeuter:

Rhino read this

https://opinion.premiumtimesng.com/2019/02/26/the-battle-osinbajo-couldnt-win-by-babafemi-ojudu/

Exactly what I was trying to say. VGC predominantly is a microcosm of Nigeria, where to some extent every tribe is represented. But the sheer volume of hatred directed towards Osibanjo during the electioneering from our Igbo brothers was disturbing and worst still they masked everything carefully to decieve undiscerning minds.

And again, why they also hate Tinubu? Because they see Tinubu as the only stumbling block stopping them from running over Lagos and by and large South West as whole.

I engaged one of the militant bigot trying to convince me to vote for Atiku and I demanded for reasons why I should do that, he simply said Atiku is better than Buhari blah blah blah. Truth is there should be serious awakening in South West.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can Osinbanjo Defeat Kwakwanson In The North? / Th / Ahmad Lawan: We Will Reduce Level Of Nigeria's Borrowing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.