Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me (66401 Views)

I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help / My Neighbor Impregnated My Wife. Please Help!! / My Husband Refused To Take A Second Wife, Please Separate Us, Woman Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me by Nobody: 9:26am On Feb 28, 2019
Michelle55:

No need killing someone who's already dead.. For a best friend to betray you in that manner simply means that he or she is already dead to you and their conscience isn't exempted too(dead too) so the best you could do is to let go, move on and thank God for dodging a ticking time bomb straight from hell.

Ma'am thank you for your kind words, thats the reason all my male friends don't pass their boundary. Once I tell you, Peter this is my Bae, my real bae, not those girls that come for quick knacks, No. Once said, they respect it immediately, infact they even CANNOT even bring up gossips like "Oh I saw your GF yesterday bla bla bla", there is a boundary.

A girl I was once dying for had told me 4 years ago, She liked my best friend better cause he was taller & cuter. Honestly I felt it cry . My friend noticed I liked her, He just shunned her honestly. Even though she was already willing to go & sleep over at his place for the weekend with no remorse of what It might do to our friendship. He blocked her number, infact it was later I knew she wanted to come to his house. till today none of us talk to that girl ever.

So which kain friends that Guy dey keep, Omo my friends no fir try that rubbish, I go kill them. Live & Direct. They know!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me by dopemama(f): 9:27am On Feb 28, 2019
michealdeco:
are you sure your wife didn't have an abortion during her early stage of life that kicked in the special antibodies that's sees any baby as a threat to her body henceforth terminating it

Let's say she is RH-negative and she had an abortion in which her blood mixed with the blood of the baby who might be rh -positve then the antibodies has already kicked in

You should seek professional medical advice this is nothing to do with your former child

Stop believing in superstitious stuffs
a strong point ypu have here my sister is one so believe you
Re: I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me by haryurmide(m): 9:35am On Feb 28, 2019
3plet:
Don't confess yet!!! 3 miscarriage @about 16weeks could be as a result of "incompetent "cervix", has ur wife had a surgical procedure performed "cerclage" on her @about 13weeks of any of the 3 terminated pregnancies?

This might be issue; weak womb. You need to inform a medical doctor about the miscarriages. Your wife will have to be hospitalized like 2 weeks before the 'said' week. Its the formation of the baby that is exerting force on the womb.

1 Like

Re: I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me by banio: 9:45am On Feb 28, 2019
Vincent88:
Hello everyone im new to this forum this is my fidst post.

Please pardon my english it is not fluent because im french speaken but im married to your nigerian sister (my wife).

Im vincent by name 30 years old married for 2 years with no child yet. I come from a family of 3 brothers and im the last born. Our dad passed away 20 years ago so it was our mom took care of us she fought so hard for us to have a better life unfortunatly she also passed away 13 years ago i was only 17 , my senior brother, our first born was married with a son 4 years old at that time, my middle brother was studying at the university and i went to stay with my elder brother.

His wife started seducing me anytime my brother is away in a business trips , she will try all her power but i was rejecting her by reminding her that she is my brother wife i will never deceiving him by sleeping with her and she started maltreating me by no giving me foods and giving me lots of housework to do, i never disrespected her and i will do as she said.

I was scared to tell my brother because he is a short tempered man he had so much love for his wife and he wouldnt even believe me. So she carry on with her mission after 2 years later i was just 19 years old she was 27 i gave in by sleeping with her (worst mistake ever) we started doing it lots of times when my brother is away on business or when the son is at school. She was then pregnant by me i have begged her to abort it but she went ahead with the pregnancy , all my brother knew that he was the father and she had a baby girl who is my carbon copy but people cant see it because they will always says she is looking like me but no one had suspect that she is mine even my brother.

After the baby i could not continue sleeping with her she was angry at me , threatened me that she will send me to prìson but i made my mind no to do it again so after 2 years of supporting her madness i had enough that made me leave the house for goods i went to stay with a friend and i was still in good relationship with my brother even he try to find out what was my reason for leaving the house. Imade up some lies he accepted it.

So he and his wife had 2 more children that makes them four 2 boys and 2 girls but he caught her with another man on their matrimonial bed and he went for DNA for their last child because she is very fair like a mixed race compare to her other siblings who are dark skin and the result come up that he was not the biological father so he divorce her but kept the child because he love the child

After the divorce my brother's life is not the same how it used to be , he is broke and he is a alcoholic and womaniser , i have given him money several times to start business but he still spending the money on women and alcohol. I stop giving him money but i do provide foods and school fees for all 4 children.

My problem is that since i got married my wife had three miscarriages, by 4 months she will loose the pregnancy it really broke her hearts and im in so much pain too but i believed that im being punished for having a child with my ex sister in law and my poor wife is paying for something she never did.

I love her so much and i dont want to loose her . No one else knows about this is only me and ex sister in law who knows about this. I really want to Confess and be free but i dont know how to tell this to my wife and brother . My wife adore my brother's child, they spend holidays in our house and my brother has never question the other 3 DNA because he has a strong believe that they are all his except the youngest girl. My daughter, she is now 10 years .

Please advice me on how to bring this matter to him please no insult i regrets my mistake i sometime wish it was a dream . Sorry for the long post

Yanga de sleep, trouble go wake am.

Use your brain
Re: I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me by AwesomeRims(m): 9:54am On Feb 28, 2019
Vincent88:

Please pardon my english it is not fluent because im french speaken but im married to your nigerian sister (my wife).

Im vincent by name 30 years old married for 2 years with no child yet. I come from a family of 3 brothers and im the last born. Our dad passed away 20 years ago so it was our mom took care of us she fought so hard for us to have a better life unfortunatly she also passed away 13 years ago i was only 17 , my senior brother, our first born was married with a son 4 years old at that time, my middle brother was studying at the university and i went to stay with my elder brother.

His wife started seducing me anytime my brother is away in a business trips , she will try all her power but i was rejecting her by reminding her that she is my brother wife i will never deceiving him by sleeping with her and she started maltreating me by no giving me foods and giving me lots of housework to do, i never disrespected her and i will do as she said.

I was scared to tell my brother because he is a short tempered man he had so much love for his wife and he wouldnt even believe me. So she carry on with her mission after 2 years later i was just 19 years old she was 27 i gave in by sleeping with her (worst mistake ever) we started doing it lots of times when my brother is away on business or when the son is at school. She was then pregnant by me i have begged her to abort it but she went ahead with the pregnancy , all my brother knew that he was the father and she had a baby girl who is my carbon copy but people cant see it because they will always says she is looking like me but no one had suspect that she is mine even my brother.

After the baby i could not continue sleeping with her she was angry at me , threatened me that she will send me to prìson but i made my mind no to do it again so after 2 years of supporting her madness i had enough that made me leave the house for goods i went to stay with a friend and i was still in good relationship with my brother even he try to find out what was my reason for leaving the house. Imade up some lies he accepted it.

So he and his wife had 2 more children that makes them four 2 boys and 2 girls but he caught her with another man on their matrimonial bed and he went for DNA for their last child because she is very fair like a mixed race compare to her other siblings who are dark skin and the result come up that he was not the biological father so he divorce her but kept the child because he love the child

After the divorce my brother's life is not the same how it used to be , he is broke and he is a alcoholic and womaniser , i have given him money several times to start business but he still spending the money on women and alcohol. I stop giving him money but i do provide foods and school fees for all 4 children.

My problem is that since i got married my wife had three miscarriages, by 4 months she will loose the pregnancy it really broke her hearts and im in so much pain too but i believed that im being punished for having a child with my ex sister in law and my poor wife is paying for something she never did.

I love her so much and i dont want to loose her . No one else knows about this is only me and ex sister in law who knows about this. I really want to Confess and be free but i dont know how to tell this to my wife and brother . My wife adore my brother's child, they spend holidays in our house and my brother has never question the other 3 DNA because he has a strong believe that they are all his except the youngest girl. My daughter, she is now 10 years .

Please advice me on how to bring this matter to him please no insult i regrets my mistake i sometime wish it was a dream . Sorry for the long post

DId you do a blood group test (rhesus +/-) before getting married? if not, go and see a doctor and he will advice you on the way forward.

Regarding your child with your sister inlaw, You cannot be 100% sure she is your daughter until a DNA test is done. its possible ur brother also made love with his wife that same period. I suggest you confess to your brother at your own time (earlier the better) but ask him to do a DNA test for his other children to confirm they are His. if your presumed daughter isnt His then you can also do a DNA test to confirm she is yours.

Your conscience is active, hence you are a good man. Ask for Gods forgiveness and focus on making a better future. Do not let the past mistakes affect your futuer. All the best to you.
Re: I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me by Shugargal(f): 9:57am On Feb 28, 2019
See bros, my own opinion is you should continue to keep this a secret, don't tell even your wife, Just continue to beg God for forgiveness and if HE forgives you, you must surely know. go for prayers about your wife's miscarriages and I know sooner she will be fine. you have committed a very big magnitude of sin, I doubt your brother will be fine hearing it from you. don't allow him kill himself or even kill you. if you are a Catholic always visit the Blessed sacrament for serious prayers and purification.
Re: I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me by Michelle55: 10:01am On Feb 28, 2019
truthsayer009:

Ma'am thank you for your kind words, thats the reason all my male friends don't pass their boundary. Once I tell you, Peter this is my Bae, my real bae, not those girls that come for quick knacks, No. Once said, they respect it immediately, infact they even CANNOT even bring up gossips like "Oh I saw your GF yesterday bla bla bla", there is a boundary.

A girl I was once dying for had told me 4 years ago, She liked my best friend better cause he was taller & cuter. Honestly I felt it cry . My friend noticed I liked her, He just shunned her honestly. Even though she was already willing to go & sleep over at his place for the weekend with no remorse of what It might do to our friendship. He blocked her number, infact it was later I knew she wanted to come to his house. till today none of us talk to that girl ever.

So which kain friends that Guy dey keep, Omo my friends no fir try that rubbish, I go kill them. Live & Direct. They know!
Lol.. Abeg go kill anybody oh. Na beg I dey beg you. No one is worth killing someone for smiley
Re: I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me by HarmonyDee(f): 10:01am On Feb 28, 2019
DO NOT SAY ANYTHING
Keep that secret, pray for forgiveness, or you will lose your wife, family and life.
Re: I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me by Vincent88: 10:04am On Feb 28, 2019
michealdeco:
are you sure your wife didn't have an abortion during her early stage of life that kicked in the special antibodies that's sees any baby as a threat to her body henceforth terminating it

Let's say she is RH-negative and she had an abortion in which her blood mixed with the blood of the baby who might be rh -positve then the antibodies has already kicked in

You should seek professional medical advice this is nothing to do with your former child

Stop believing in superstitious stuffs
Thanks for the advice. She was a virgin im the only one who enter her jeruzalam
Re: I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me by Janosky: 10:06am On Feb 28, 2019
OP, pls apply the advice of "eyinjuege" moniker,you & wifey go do thorough medical tests, rhesus factor tests included.

The spiritual is stronger than the physical, confession & forgiveness must take place for divine mercy & healing to be effected, everyone in this saga needs serious help...
Your brother might be under a curse. (why would he fall into very hard times simply because his adulterous wife left him?)
Womanizers /adulterous wives always pay a hefty price for their iniquity.
Re: I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me by Vincent88: 10:06am On Feb 28, 2019
HarmonyDee:
DO NOT SAY ANYTHING
Keep that secret, pray for forgiveness, or you will lose your wife, family and life.
Thank you
Re: I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me by Daeylar(f): 10:24am On Feb 28, 2019
truthsayer009:

I like that
Re: I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me by spafu(m): 10:25am On Feb 28, 2019
Vincent88, I don't want to comment on your child issue with your brother's wife. However, on the issue of miscarriages being experienced by your wife, may I ask you, "What is your rhesus factor and that of your wife's?," I ask this because sometimes Rh incompatibility could be the cause of miscarriages in pregnancy where women with rhesus negative blood face possible problems during pregnancy if their husband's is positive and had had a situation where the foetus in her womb with a positive RH had a contact with her blood and it was seen as antibody and attacked. So see a professional medical personnel and read more about it on Google.
Re: I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me by mechanics(m): 10:36am On Feb 28, 2019
Just summon courage and tell him what you did.
Re: I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me by biobuk1(m): 10:43am On Feb 28, 2019
OP you have started in the right direction and that is having the conviction that what you did is wrong.
The next step is ask God for forgiveness and seek His face asking Him to direct you and if you have not given your life to Christ this is a golden opportunity for you.
The next step is to have a sincere conversation with your wife. No holding back when you are having the conversation with her, bare it all.
The next step is for you to join your faith with your wife and prayerfully ask God whether you should go ahead with the confession to your brother.
The Almighty God is never silent when you sincerely ask him for direction. He is a God that is alive to His responsibilities and I am sure he will direct you.
OP always remember this
1Cor.1.25 - Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men, and the weakness of God is stronger than men.
Restitution should be divinely led if not the outcome can be very fatal.
I pray that God will indeed lead you Himself IJN
Re: I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me by So4baba(m): 11:22am On Feb 28, 2019
In as much as I would like you to face your Esau and unyoke yourself of this supposed spiritual affliction, which might be true eitherway, even though it all points to your selfish reason of having your own kids with your wife and not because you really want to come out straight but have you considered what that will do to your brother.? Apart from his kids, the only thing keeping him together is his family(you and your other Bro). You tell him this now, you might be finally nailing his coffin.
Be wise about this
Re: I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me by soohib(m): 11:32am On Feb 28, 2019
Vincent88:

TAKE THIS ADVICE WHOLE HEARTEDLY

I'm sorry for your predicament, but going to inform anyone without proper examination of the child is not the best way to handle this issue. My advise are as follows
1. Do a DNA test first.
2. If she is not yours, free your mind and seek God's forgiveness.
3. If you turn out to be the father after the DNA test, do as follows:
(i.) Inform your middle brother of what actually transpired. So, from there you could know what to do next
(ii.) Let your wife not be the first person you informed but your immediate elder brother.
THAT'S MY 2 cent though.
As for your wife's miscarriage, I can help you on that by the grace of GOD if you need help from me.
And if we are still alive your story would change.
Re: I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me by sulakishop(m): 11:57am On Feb 28, 2019
Take it up with your bro ex wife 1st and reach agreement on confessing, then sort it out with your wife and be on the same page and finally confess to the family starting from your mother, elders and your brothers.

You will be lucky if He did not try to kill you though.
Re: I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me by ladygudhead(f): 12:01pm On Feb 28, 2019
Vincent88:

Thank you for the advices i appreciate it . Yes very true there is a possibility that she is my brother child i prayed to God that she is my brother child but the ressemblance with me is just too much .

Why not secretly do a DNA test yourself first to confirm if you're the father or not, afterall the children do come to your house, before your take the next steps.
Re: I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me by suraj1st: 12:09pm On Feb 28, 2019
I want to believe your wife miscarriage has nothing to do with your past. Such issue is not new, seek medical help.

As per your brother, ask God for forgiveness because u had options but you just decided to fall into that temptation.

There are alot of things involved. Your marriage is young, the girl in question is young you will break her hearth and might affect her education, your brother is hearth broken already saying it will add to his prob. So, I will advice you keep it to urself for now hoping that your brother ex wife has not revealed it to a friend or family of hers.

Vincent88:

Re: I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me by ladygudhead(f): 12:12pm On Feb 28, 2019
soohib:
TAKE THIS ADVICE WHOLE HEARTEDLY

I'm sorry for your predicament, but going to inform anyone without proper examination of the child is not the best way to handle this issue. My advise are as follows
1. Do a DNA test first.
2. If she is not yours, free your mind and seek God's forgiveness.
3. If you turn out to be the father after the DNA test, do as follows:
(i.) Inform your middle brother of what actually transpired. So, from there you could know what to do next
(ii.) Let your wife not be the first person you informed but your immediate elder brother.
THAT'S MY 2 cent though.
As for your wife's miscarriage, I can help you on that by the grace of GOD if you need help from me.
And if we are still alive your story would change.
Vincent88 this is a very sound and safer advice, I'd advise you go with this.
Re: I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me by simplesearch: 12:28pm On Feb 28, 2019
And if a man shall take his brother's wife, it is impurity; he has uncovered his brother's unclothedness; they shall be childless-(Leviticus 20:21). Even though there are medical side to miscarriages, in this case it is not where to start from. Been Ignorant of the scriptures/ God's law does not exonerate any of us from God's punishment when we break it, as God's mill always grind fine even if it grinds slowly. You actually sow a wild oat in your Youth and what you are experiencing could be the repercussion of your misdeed, as by that act you have unknowingly open yourself up for spiritual infestation and demonic oppression. What you should do is to ask God for forgiveness over this and any other sins you may have committed. ASK for all-round cleansing in the blood of Jesus. Afterward discuss the issue with the most experienced person in your family who can resolve the matter discreetly both with your brother and Wife. She must be in the know as her forgiveness and understanding is needed for you to scale through the odds, as she might be the one to take care of your daughter if your brother decides to give her back to you after the confession. However, since the offence was committed before you marry her I believe she will understand and quickly get over the pain. Settle this spiritual aspect at once, cos if you don't seeking medical assistance may prove very abortive and inconsequential, your wife will continue to suffer ignorantly for your misdeed while you might end up been childless.
Re: I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me by CChillz: 12:46pm On Feb 28, 2019
first and foremost, get a DNA test done on both you and the girl you feel is your child. if it comes out positive, then you need to first try and get your brother back to his senses by seeing if you can make him stop the drinking and womanizing. telling him now will bring quick death to him so first get the DNA done
Re: I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me by upuphim(m): 12:59pm On Feb 28, 2019
Its obvious the marriage is not yet blessed with children. This blessing MAY not come until your sin is confessed to your wife. Therefore, calm your wife down since you did it before you got married. Let her know it, because both of you need to pray to God with clean hands to receive answer for the blessing of the womb. Telling your brother may compound his problem for now but try to convince him to release that child to live with you. He may only think because he resembles you, is only the reason. The presence of such child may bring babies to the marriage. So adopted children do bring children the home where they are.
Re: I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me by virgintoto(m): 1:36pm On Feb 28, 2019
SEGLIZ:

the one you said is yours, is that one a girl or a boy?
how come the DNA so matches with your brother?
no point first and foremost resolve it with your wife before going to your bro. you need to be on same page with your wife so you don't come crumbling like a pack of card like your brother did.
after putting your home in order then you can approach your bro, then be wise by involving your other bro I'm sure your bro would come around with good explanation and genuineness.
don't get me wrong, expect outrage and fireworks but in all blood is thicker than water.
he need reconcile with his wife if he wish to get it right again. there are some things he doesn't understand about his wife, the day he divorced his wife that day he pulled off the plug to his own life. they destined partners.
Abeg na so brain full ur head
Re: I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me by virgintoto(m): 1:40pm On Feb 28, 2019
Vincent88:

My child is the second child of my brother , the first child is 17 years then my daughter who is 10 then a boy 8 and the last child who my brother went for her DNA she is 6 years old. Thank you i will talk with my middle brother to see if he can help me on how to reveals this secret from him. As for the ex wife she is out of the country married with 2 kids she is actually in USA they cant renconcile again . Thanks
Just folo DAT advice wit prayers,it will help. U nid to ask God for forgiveness cus u did wat u did out of ignorance.
Re: I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me by James289(f): 1:47pm On Feb 28, 2019
Re: I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me by PrincewithGod(m): 2:25pm On Feb 28, 2019
First of all, you need to accept Jesus as your Lord and saviour, repent of all your sins and get sanctified in order to secure your eternity. Then comes restitution, call your brother and your wife and a pastor, if possible, and confess all to them, don't leave anything out and be ready to bear the consequences of your confession. I pray the Lord will help you out in this.
Re: I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me by Emm1010: 2:38pm On Feb 28, 2019
Vincent88:

Not a good idea to tell ur brother, ur mind is telling u that ur past deeds with ur brother's former wife is the cause of ur present problems, how sure re u? U said u and ur wife has try all medical test and everything is alright, have u search for spiritual answers ? Don't put ur brother in more pain. U said all ur brothers problems started after he divorce his wife, ur brother need some spiritual help too, coz he married a destiny destroyer, a woman posses by marine spirit and his problem will never stop unless he seek for solution from a powerful place or pray for God to restore back his destiny
Re: I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me by farady(m): 2:39pm On Feb 28, 2019
Hmmm I have read plenty comments and advises. Firstly, it's a good thing you have shared it. At least you feel a bit light having done so. Next with the torrents of advises flowing in, you need Godly wisdom to navigate through. In doing so, you should have at the back of your mind that while the sin of adultery and fornication are grievous before God Almighty, yet He is merciful and can forgive ALL sins no matter how bad and dark. Whatever you have committed have consequences. Some may already be manifesting - like your wife having miscarriages even though doctors have told you your wife is okay. In the things of God, science and laws of nature are suspended. You must seek genuine repentance in prayers and fasting - 3 or 7 days. If your pastor is a true man of God, seek his counsel and let him lead you by the leading of the Holy Spirit, the steps to take. If you allow the Holy Spirit to lead you guys, He that knows the end from the beginning will see you through and you will have peace at the end of the day. If you use human wisdom, brother I can assure you that you may not live to tell the story thereafter. I wish you the very best in Jesus name, Amen!!!
Re: I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me by ademijuwonlo(f): 3:02pm On Feb 28, 2019
The girl child's DNA should be closer to your brother since you and your brother are relative.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Could My Wife Be Cheating? / I'm Finally Kicking My Husband Out Of My House. Enough Is Enough / "When You Still Live With Your Parents At 36" (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 171
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.