Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

My Neighbor Impregnated My Wife. Please Help!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Neighbor Impregnated My Wife. Please Help!! (5272 Views)

I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help / I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me / My Husband Refused To Take A Second Wife, Please Separate Us, Woman Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Neighbor Impregnated My Wife. Please Help!! by BastardChild: 8:04am On Jul 21, 2020
PLEASE PLEASE FOR GOD SAKE. TAKE YOUR TIME TO READ THROUGH AND ADVICE ME BEFORE I KILL SOMEBODY

Someone should please talk to me before I commit suicide because right now I'm in a state of unknown and don't know what to do. I had to create a new account to remain anonymous. The story might be long please follow through and advise me abeg.

For years now I've been having serious health challenge that scans and medical couldn't detect. I met my wife 4 years now and she is just the best in everything. I love her so dearly and she has been so helpful financially because my business isn't going well at all due to my absence for years now just up and down. I was attacked on my waist down to my leg, making me unable to walk for few minutes.

The first year we met, she became pregnant and she travelled to her state unknown to me and she had miscarriage there and since then we were looking unto God for another baby. We were both medically OK. I mean our fertility test but I remembered vividly that time, I had a dream where I was urinating and someone stood on it when I finished and when I woke up I didn't take the dream serious. I can't really say if na before or after but my wife became pregnant and I was so happy.

Fast forward to 8 months later, the resemblance of my baby and my neighbors baby was too much. That my neighbor is married with 2 kids (girls). His first daughter and my daughter resemblance is too much, that one day like this I said to my wife face that my daughter resemble that my neighbor daughter but I don't even have anything in mind at all. I wasn't suspecting My wife to do such because I trusted her so much.

Meanwhile, before I got married, I was told from two different sources that I had a child somewhere and up til now I've not set my eyes on the child or his mother. But from my findings I remembered one girl I had an affair with way back which am suspecting that she might be the one and till today I've not set my eyes in her and don't know her whereabouts and also due to my condition of being broke for years now I never bothered to look for them.

Now the issue is this, 3 days ago I travelled to somewhere to treat myself spiritually, church actually because I've tried medically for sometimes now and from there they started to tell me about my wife that she is a very powerful person that she knows that I had a child outside. That I should be careful and watchful blah blah blah. My real problem now is that I've been extremely broke for sometimes now So her shop rent expires few months back. We've been looking for a way to get the money and just yestidey I saw on WhatsApp, she sent account number of her colleague in her place of work yo a number saved as G. And the guy (my neighbor name started with G) they guy replied OK but I dony know how much was sent to her. My instinct immediately tells me thatbthye were have an affair for a long time and the child is his. The funniest part is that my wife and that my neighbor wife were close friends in the compound. I. Remembered one day that she was accusing my wife on dating her husband I defended my wife bluntly.
That man of God even told me he is now aware that I've known her secret of the child father as we were discussing it that she is scared and waiting for my reaction when I got home.

I came back yestiday, my wife were skeptical and uncomfortable at all and me because of my health challenges for years now couple with being broke All the time, I love my wife so very much I don't know how to deal with the situation. Carrying my child now am seeing my neighbor face because he is very fair and my baby is fair and am dark.
The kind anger that burn inside me towards that my neighbor no be here and before the idiot even do greet me. How do I handle him though they are relocating soon.

Should I confront my wife hot or cold? She is even still telling me about the shop rent that she hasn't got anything. I will just look at her and shake my head.

I'm not sure even sure If that my neighbor wife is aware because if she did war will brake out because she trusted my wife so much with the way they relate in the house.

Why am even scare more about myself is that ever since she gave birth, we've been having sex and she she never get pregnant. Do u have spiritual problem getting her pregnant?

HOW DO I HANDLE THIS PLEASE.

AND AM SORRY FOR ME LONG STORY AND BAD ENGLISH. JUST ADVICE ME.

THANK YOU
Re: My Neighbor Impregnated My Wife. Please Help!! by LifeQuest(m): 8:05am On Jul 21, 2020
[quote][/quote]

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Impregnated My Wife. Please Help!! by MEGA4BILLION(m): 8:09am On Jul 21, 2020
DNA test only can save you from this state of confusion. Don't kill anybody because of a woman. If the DNA test reveals that your neighbour is the biological father of the child, simply hand over the child and the mother to him and move on with your life. Once a cheat always a cheat

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Impregnated My Wife. Please Help!! by illicit(m): 8:09am On Jul 21, 2020
Carry ur cross abeg.

I no dey pokenose
Re: My Neighbor Impregnated My Wife. Please Help!! by majamajic(m): 8:10am On Jul 21, 2020
Na DNA be the first step here , just calm down till u see money for DNA , then cool down and explain to her why u need do the DNA , she might open up
Look for money for DNA first
Don't kill yourself or anyone yet !

5 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Impregnated My Wife. Please Help!! by chatinent: 8:10am On Jul 21, 2020
That man of God even told me he is now aware that I've known her secret of the child father as we were discussing it that she is scared and waiting for my reaction when I got home.
That entrepreneur I highlighted is the cause of your predicament and believe me, your wife is no witch. Stop making vile conclusions and assumption that could trigger an expensive mistake, go for a DNA test. I strongly believe it's your child. For the account number part, I also believe she's was just being supportive by asking her friends (since you are not financially buoyant) and not necessarily flirting. What if the DNA test proves it's not your child? No harm's done. At least, you have a solid proof to whatever actions you'll take. Think smart, man; pastors are still mere men.

6 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Impregnated My Wife. Please Help!! by Kylekent59: 8:10am On Jul 21, 2020
A DNA test should be done immediately. Many fathers are fathering someone else's child/children.

Please don't commit suicide, where there is life, there is hope.
Re: My Neighbor Impregnated My Wife. Please Help!! by donbachi(m): 8:10am On Jul 21, 2020
do DNA test first..if the is not urs,then end it.
Re: My Neighbor Impregnated My Wife. Please Help!! by popsy2(m): 8:11am On Jul 21, 2020
Hmm
Re: My Neighbor Impregnated My Wife. Please Help!! by pyyxxaro: 8:11am On Jul 21, 2020
Go and lash your neighbor’s wife

1 - 1 naa draw kiss

4 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Impregnated My Wife. Please Help!! by BastardChild: 8:13am On Jul 21, 2020
Kylekent59:
A DNA test should be done immediately. Many fathers are fathering someone else's child/children.

Please don't commit suicide, where there is life, there is hope.

Sir I cannot afford that for now sir. should I wait till the future?
Re: My Neighbor Impregnated My Wife. Please Help!! by DontBullshitMe: 8:15am On Jul 21, 2020
Troll
Re: My Neighbor Impregnated My Wife. Please Help!! by BastardChild: 8:16am On Jul 21, 2020
donbachi:
do DNA test first..if the is not urs,then end it.

How much is DNA sir. am not sure if I can afford it now. am scared
Re: My Neighbor Impregnated My Wife. Please Help!! by donbachi(m): 8:20am On Jul 21, 2020
BastardChild:

How much is DNA sir. am not sure if I can afford it now. am scared
60k.
Re: My Neighbor Impregnated My Wife. Please Help!! by PureGoldh(m): 8:23am On Jul 21, 2020
@OP relax first.....no too rush am.

Take it bit by bit
Re: My Neighbor Impregnated My Wife. Please Help!! by Ahmed0336(m): 8:25am On Jul 21, 2020
Arghh
Re: My Neighbor Impregnated My Wife. Please Help!! by BastardChild: 8:26am On Jul 21, 2020
PureGoldh:
@OP relax first.....no too rush am.
Take it bit by bit

Just tell me what to do sir because am loosing my mind
Re: My Neighbor Impregnated My Wife. Please Help!! by FlordFlorez(m): 8:26am On Jul 21, 2020
This matter strong. God no go shame us o.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Impregnated My Wife. Please Help!! by Freeeanijor: 8:29am On Jul 21, 2020
More entanglement, damnit! Bastards everywhere, yours is better at least you know her real father.
Re: My Neighbor Impregnated My Wife. Please Help!! by Romangalactic(m): 8:31am On Jul 21, 2020
BastardChild:

Tell her what u suspect and ask her to tell u the truth, collect her phone and call the number saved as G to know who it is.
She cant do anything

Some of u are just too weak & can't take charge of a woman. Tueh

5 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Impregnated My Wife. Please Help!! by Ahmed0336(m): 8:32am On Jul 21, 2020
pyyxxaro:
Go and lash your neighbor’s wife

1 - 1 naa draw kiss

How pesin wey no well come broke join wan take convince him neighbor wife then knack?

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Impregnated My Wife. Please Help!! by swiz123(m): 8:34am On Jul 21, 2020
For formality sake, do a DNA test. Regardless, that would still be an exercise in futility because I believe that girl belongs to your neighbour. Just run the test as an official evidence of her betrayal.

But you needn't be so mad at your neighbour; he didn't betray you, your wife did. Actually, you should be grateful to him for exposing the who're you married. I bet if you guys weren't neighbours, you will live out the rest of your life training another man's child.

Get the evidence and kick that daughter of eve out. She might be the one holding you down with her cursed self

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Impregnated My Wife. Please Help!! by PureGoldh(m): 8:34am On Jul 21, 2020
BastardChild:

First ➡️ The key to your upliftment is right on your palms...

The earlier you start getting connected to heaven,the better for you..

Don't believe all that pastors say about your life....you can actually pray and work yourself out of any situation you are in....Yes,your case seem to have spiritual connections cos as human...the spiritual actually controls the physical..so if your life ain't deeply rooted in Christ ...my brother,you need to find your way back to Bethel...The Bethel am talking about here is to "Draw yourself closer to God" He is the only supreme being that can help fight your spiritual battles....Not your pastor.

Secondy ➡️ Refrain from having double-checks on ur wife....work on urself first...ur family is in your hands....If you have carefully observed the first option I gave you above....Relax and watch how God will pave way for you.

Your lifestyle will surely make your wife...if she is guilty of the offence you stated above to feel remorseful and get herself together.

I don't like the idea of people meeting their pastors for prayers when they have their two knee(s) that can move mountains for them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Impregnated My Wife. Please Help!! by BastardChild: 8:36am On Jul 21, 2020
Romangalactic:

Tell her what u suspect and ask her to tell u the truth, collect her phone and call the number saved as G to know who it is.
She cant do anything

Bro I understand you well. how I wish you truly understand What am currently going through.
Re: My Neighbor Impregnated My Wife. Please Help!! by Kylekent59: 8:37am On Jul 21, 2020
BastardChild:

Sir I cannot afford that for now sir. should I wait till the future?

Your username revealed it all. I wonder why you chose such name.... It could be that the name you chose is manifesting in you.
Re: My Neighbor Impregnated My Wife. Please Help!! by BastardChild: 8:40am On Jul 21, 2020
PureGoldh:

First ➡️ The key to your upliftment is right on your palms...

The earlier you start getting connected to heaven,the better for you..

Don't believe all that done people (pastors) say about your life....you can actually pray and work yourself out of any situation you are in....Yes,your case seem to have spiritual connections cos as human...the spiritual actually controls the physical..so if your life ain't deeply rooted in Christ ...my brother,you need to find your way back to Bethel...The Bethel am talking about here is to "Draw yourself closer to God" He is the only supreme being that can help fight your spiritual battles....Not your pastor.

Secondy ➡️ Refrain from having double-checks on ur wife....work on urself first...ur family is in your hands....If you have carefully observed the first option I gave you above....Relax and watch how God will pave way for you.

Thank you so much. I am a strong believer and if not for my prayer life I don't think I'll be alive today based on what am Facing about my health.
The child revelation at this my down moment just worsen the situation but I know God is in control.

thank so I appreciate for real
Re: My Neighbor Impregnated My Wife. Please Help!! by BastardChild: 8:42am On Jul 21, 2020
Kylekent59:

Your username revealed it all. I wonder why you chose such name.... It could be that the name you chose is manifesting in you.

its while creating the account this morning couple with the anger thats burning inside me seeing that stupid neighbor from afar. its not intentional
Re: My Neighbor Impregnated My Wife. Please Help!! by GOFRONT(m): 8:51am On Jul 21, 2020
Na wao.....E be things really going on in this life.....
Re: My Neighbor Impregnated My Wife. Please Help!! by frankyychiji(f): 8:56am On Jul 21, 2020
Romangalactic:

She cant do anything

You don't take a charge of a woman because she's not your slave but patner. But truly the Op has time coming to NL rather than sitting his wife down to talk?

Ok OP, DNA or not, I advise you to keep the child because he's yours legally. Throw her away and you just might never have another to call you daddy.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Impregnated My Wife. Please Help!! by Romangalactic(m): 8:57am On Jul 21, 2020
frankyychiji:
You don't take a charge of a woman because she's not your slave but patner. But truly the Op has time coming to NL rather than sitting his wife down to talk?

Ok OP, DNA or not, I advise you to keep the child because he's yours legally. Throw her away and you just might never have another to call you daddy.

Shut up, I take charge of my women.

5 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Impregnated My Wife. Please Help!! by ChrisXFT(m): 8:58am On Jul 21, 2020
Well I think you need help. Since someone said DNA is 60k, I don't know how true? Try and get someone to give you the money. The pastor or the church that told you can help. You might have to consult family members for money and not really telling them about the child that is said not to be yours. When there is a will there is a way.

Get the money. Do the test secretly if possible without telling her. You might have to involve your neighbour's wife to team up with you.

You need a team of friends around. To put off this. People you can trust. Someone should help you monitor her movement for now.

Think deep. There must be some where for help. Don't fight alone pls. God will help you
Re: My Neighbor Impregnated My Wife. Please Help!! by BastardChild: 8:59am On Jul 21, 2020
swiz123:
For formality sake, do a DNA test. Regardless, that would still be an exercise in futility because I believe that girl belongs to your neighbour. Just run the test as an official evidence of her betrayal.

But you needn't be so mad at your neighbour; he didn't betray you, your wife did. Actually, you should be grateful to him for exposing the who're you married. I bet if you guys weren't neighbours, you will live out the rest of your life training another man's child.

Get the evidence and kick that daughter of eve out. She might be the one holding you down with her cursed self

u hmm thank you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do You Say “thank You” To Waiter/waitress When Served In A Restaurant? / Is It Right For Father's To Bath Their Daughters? / Yet To Speak At 29 Months, Should I Be Worried?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.