Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,180 members, 7,811,449 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

And Wike Said It O...... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / And Wike Said It O...... (4734 Views)

What Wike Said About Senatorial Form - Aide, Kelvin Ebiri / Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Wike (Throwback) / What Wike Said During Buhari’s Visit To Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

And Wike Said It O...... by Shuku0kukobambi: 2:39pm On Feb 25, 2019
Wike has been proven right.

He fought against Atiku's emergence all to no avail. He rooted for Tambuwal. Even the sultan did but PDP as usual allowed the smell of dollars to sway them.

Now the man with the dollars has been found out to lack charity even in his village. It wasn't even close. I knew Atiku would lose but I didn't expect this decimation. The guy is as valueless as Bukola Saraki

How will PDP come back from this?

What will OBJ, Suleiman and Oyedepo do now?

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: And Wike Said It O...... by madridguy(m): 2:42pm On Feb 25, 2019
Trouble maker grin

2 Likes

Re: And Wike Said It O...... by Kundagarten: 2:49pm On Feb 25, 2019
Atiku lost his polling unit but so did the sitting Vice president of Nigeria prof Osibanjo.

If you are going to laugh at Atiku, spare a thought for the Vice president.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: And Wike Said It O...... by afroniger: 2:51pm On Feb 25, 2019
But make we talk true, Atiku really tried in this election. And I doubt any other candidate would have shaken Buhari's popularity the way he did. He fought a good fight but in every battle there must be a winner and a loser. Atiku has lost this one.

3 Likes

Re: And Wike Said It O...... by BuhariAdvocate: 2:54pm On Feb 25, 2019
Lamentation grin
Shuku0kukobambi:

He fought against Atiku's emergence all to no avail. He rooted for Tambuwal. Even the sultan did but PDP as usual allowed the smell of dollars to sway them.

Now the man with the dollars has been found out to lack charity even in his village. It wasn't even close. I knew Atiku would lose but I didn't expect this decimation. The guy is as valueless as Bukola Saraki

Re: And Wike Said It O...... by B1ak3: 2:54pm On Feb 25, 2019
afroniger:
But make we talk true, Atiku really tried in this election. And I doubt any other candidate would have shaken Buhari's popularity the way he did. He fought a good fight but in every battle there must be a winner and a loser. Atiku has lost this one.

That's a lie jor. Atiku was the worst option PDP could have used. I am a supporter of Buhari, but the fact is the story would have been different if the election was between Tanbuwal/obi and Buhari/osibanjo. But as usual, the PDP ticket went to the highest bidder as they were sharing dollars upanda. Forgetting that Atiku is a man with a massive question mark on his head.

You had Tanbuwal you had kwankwaso but you went for the highest bidder and now it's time to pay the price

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: And Wike Said It O...... by Shuku0kukobambi: 2:56pm On Feb 25, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Lamentation grin

Yes o. I'm lamenting o cry

How can Atiku disappoint me like this? Is he Amaka or Amala? cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: And Wike Said It O...... by afroniger: 3:01pm On Feb 25, 2019
B1ak3:

That's a lie jor. Atiku was the worst option PDP could have used. I am a supporter of Buhari, but the fact is the story would have been different if the election was between Tanbuwal/obi and Buhari/osibanjo. But as usual, the PDP ticket went to the highest bidder as they were sharing dollars upanda. Forgetting that Atiku is a man with a massive question mark on his head.

You had Tanbuwal you had kwankwaso but you went for the highest bidder and now it's time to pay the price

I disagree. Maybe Tambuwal would have tried but nowhere compared to Atiku. Atiku was PDP's most sellable candidate because he already had an impressive political structure in the South and other parts of Nigeria, and was widely viewed as detribalised compared to the likes of Kwankwaso for example. Not to mention that he had the wherewithal to fund his ambition.

4 Likes

Re: And Wike Said It O...... by BuhariAdvocate: 3:02pm On Feb 25, 2019
cheesy you're a patriotic bro.
Shuku0kukobambi:

Yes o. I'm lamenting o cry

How can Atiku disappoint me like this? Is he Amaka or Amala? cry
Re: And Wike Said It O...... by Shuku0kukobambi: 3:05pm On Feb 25, 2019
afroniger:

I disagree. Maybe Tambuwal would have tried but nowhere compared to Atiku. Atiku was PDP's most sellable candidate because he already had an impressive political structure in the South and other parts of Nigeria, and was widely viewed as detribalised compared to the likes of Kwankwaso for example. Not to mention that he had the wherewithal to fund his ambition.

My brother, forget story. That's what Atiku has been using to bobo everyone since. The guy has no structure anywhere. The SE would have voted for Tambuwal irrespective and those who voted for PDP in the SW would still have done so infact, more would have and the average hausa fulani would rate Tambuwal as having more character than Atiku.

Atiku is just good for partnership in stealing

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: And Wike Said It O...... by Shuku0kukobambi: 3:06pm On Feb 25, 2019
madridguy:
Trouble maker grin

Me ke? Trouble maker? O to ge o cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: And Wike Said It O...... by rottennaija(m): 3:22pm On Feb 25, 2019
afroniger:

Election is not over. Results are coming it. There is no winner yet

1 Like

Re: And Wike Said It O...... by afroniger: 3:24pm On Feb 25, 2019
rottennaija:

Election is not over. Results are coming it. There is no winner yet

Guy, deal with it. The game is over. Buhari has won majority votes and more states in NW, NE, NC, SW. That's 4 out of 6 regions. Wake up dude.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: And Wike Said It O...... by rottennaija(m): 3:26pm On Feb 25, 2019
afroniger:

Guy, deal with it. The game is over. Buhari has won majority votes and more states in NW, NE, NC, SW. Wake up dude.

I am a Buhari supporter. Though I never voted, but I believe in him and have been active supporting him. I still feel the result can go anywhere. Let's not celebrate yet
Re: And Wike Said It O...... by afroniger: 3:28pm On Feb 25, 2019
rottennaija:

I am a Buhari supporter. Though I never voted, but I believe in him and have been active supporting him. I still feel the result can go anywhere. Let's not celebrate yet

Regardless of how you want to slice or dice it, it's game over bro. Buhari has more states and votes from 4 out of 6 regions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: And Wike Said It O...... by Asshurbanipal: 3:28pm On Feb 25, 2019
Shuku0kukobambi:

The election is below 2015 standard.

1 Like

Re: And Wike Said It O...... by Shuku0kukobambi: 3:32pm On Feb 25, 2019
Asshurbanipal:

As in, they didn't kill up to 2015 standard?

Even Kano got reduced results to show you that INEC was more stringent with voter numbers. No writing of results like before

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: And Wike Said It O...... by sammyj: 3:36pm On Feb 25, 2019
Vice Presidential Candidate is lesser than the Presidential Candidate Atikulooser shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin!!
Kundagarten:
Atiku lost his polling unit but so did the sitting Vice president of Nigeria prof Osibanjo.

If you are going to laugh at Atiku, spare a thought for the Vice president.

1 Like

Re: And Wike Said It O...... by Kundagarten: 3:38pm On Feb 25, 2019
sammyj:
Vice Presidential Candidate is lesser than the Presidential Candidate Atikulooser!!

Why is he vice presidential candidate if he can't win his polling unit? Remind me of Obi's result in his polling unit.

1 Like

Re: And Wike Said It O...... by sammyj: 3:40pm On Feb 25, 2019
Obi for where!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked
Kundagarten:

Why is he vice presidential candidate if he can't win his polling unit? Remind me of Obi's result in his polling unit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: And Wike Said It O...... by Kundagarten: 3:42pm On Feb 25, 2019
Shuku0kukobambi:

@ emboldened
Remind me of vice president's showing in his polling unit. A sitting Vice president for that matter.
Sambo still managed to win his polling unit in 2015.

1 Like

Re: And Wike Said It O...... by Shuku0kukobambi: 3:46pm On Feb 25, 2019
Kundagarten:

@ emboldened
Remind me of vice president's showing in his polling unit. A sitting Vice president for that matter.
Sambo still managed to win his polling unit in 2015.

I don't want to abuse you since all you have now is helping salvage some pride for Atiku. As United as PDP was in Adamawa and as disorganized as APC was there, Buhari beat Atiku in his village and in his state.

As disorganized as APC was in Ogun state, Osinbajo won his village, Ikenne lga and Ogun state for APC.

You're now coming and talking about where he lives in VGC? Is that his village?

Continue celebrating that while you lick your wounds. I understand

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: And Wike Said It O...... by Kundagarten: 3:52pm On Feb 25, 2019
[s]
Shuku0kukobambi:

I don't want to abuse you since all you have now is helping salvage some pride for Atiku. As United as PDP was in Adamawa and as disorganized as APC was there, Buhari beat Atiku in his village and in his state.

As disorganized as APC was in Ogun state, Osinbajo won his village, Ikenne lga and Ogun state for APC.

You're now coming and talking about where he lives in VGC? Is that his village?

Continue celebrating that while you lick your wounds. I understand
[/s]

You still didn't answer my question.
I'm going to repeat it in case you missed it first time.

How can a sitting Vice president lose his polling unit considering the bullion vans that were sent to deliver money? This was the same man sharing TraderMoni at #10000 a go. He had no reason to lose.

1 Like

Re: And Wike Said It O...... by PHILipu1(m): 4:09pm On Feb 25, 2019
Asshurbanipal:

Lol.
We are seeing more credible elections now.
Forget this fake millions of votes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: And Wike Said It O...... by CrazyMan(m): 4:22pm On Feb 25, 2019
afroniger:
Atiku didn't fight any battle... He already had the support of the SS and SE the day he won the PDP primaries. I would have agreed there was a battle if he penetrated the north. So far its just Abuja and Plateau he has to his credit.

Except a miracle happens I see Atiku loosing.

Anyways, he tried...I did cast my vote for him but if the larger circle prefers Buhari, so be it.

My prayer is that if Buhari eventually wins, he should correct all the wrongs he made in his previous tenure.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: And Wike Said It O...... by madridguy(m): 4:29pm On Feb 25, 2019
grin grin grin

Shuku0kukobambi:

Me ke? Trouble maker? O to ge o cheesy
Re: And Wike Said It O...... by Kundagarten: 4:41pm On Feb 25, 2019
CrazyMan:

Atiku didn't fight any battle... He already had the support of the SS and SE the day he won the PDP primaries. I would have agreed there was a battle if he penetrated the north. So far its just Abuja and Plateau he has to his credit.

Except a miracle happens I see Atiku loosing.

Anyways, he tried...I did cast my vote for him but if the larger circle prefers Buhari, so be it.

My prayer is that if Buhari eventually wins, he should correct all the wrongs he made in his previous tenure.

Buhari that knew he had an election to contest was ruthless in his first term. Now considering Buhari have no more election to contest in 2023, what made you think he might change?
Sorry I forgot to add you'd pray that he change. Wow! You're a genius.

1 Like

Re: And Wike Said It O...... by tuniski: 4:45pm On Feb 25, 2019
B1ak3:

Those ones stood no chance against buhari. Atiku remains the most formidable amongst the log

1 Like

Re: And Wike Said It O...... by shosky1794: 5:16pm On Feb 25, 2019
Kundagarten:
[s][/s]

You still didn't answer my question.
I'm going to repeat it in case you missed it first time.

How can a sitting Vice president lose his polling unit considering the bullion vans that were sent to deliver money? This was the same man sharing TraderMoni at #10000 a go. He had no reason to lose.

Pele o. Keep consoling yourself and add all the likes and shares on Nairaland to kick Buhari to Daura in 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: And Wike Said It O...... by shosky1794: 5:18pm On Feb 25, 2019
tuniski:

Those ones stood no chance against buhari. Atiku remains the most formidable amongst the log

Have you sent congratulatory messages to the Daura man yet. I'm expecting that from you soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: And Wike Said It O...... by CrazyMan(m): 6:02pm On Feb 25, 2019
Kundagarten:

Buhari that knew he had an election to contest was ruthless in his first term. Now considering Buhari have no more election to contest in 2023, what made you think he might change?
Sorry I forgot to add you'd pray that he change. Wow! You're a genius.
A monkey was swinging from one branch of a tree to the other and fell down. The monkey fractured a limb; and after a while it recovered. Now if you're to advice the monkey can you tell him to stop swinging... No because its his nature to swing. You can only advice him to be more careful and pray he takes your advice.

Same is the senerio here...corruption is the nature of APC. Can they stop it...No! But as a citizen of this country you can only hope and pray for them to at least apply wisdom to their nature(Corruption) so that we the citizens would stop fracturing their limbs whenever they (government) fall.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Leading As INEC Resumes Collation Of Rivers Governorship Election Results / Protest Under GEJ Vs Prayer Walk Under Buhari / PDP Unveils Voter Educational Video Ahead Of Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.