Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,210 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

GNI Charges ADC Memebers To Remain Strong And Focused On The Victory Ahead - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GNI Charges ADC Memebers To Remain Strong And Focused On The Victory Ahead (9328 Views)

Our Movement For A New Nigeria Must Remain Strong, Firm – Osinbajo / 'they Were Focused On Rivers, Didn't See It Coming In Kano' - Ben Bruce / Former Ogun Guber Candidate, GNI Dumps PDP - New Telegraph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

GNI Charges ADC Memebers To Remain Strong And Focused On The Victory Ahead by segunwilly: 4:08pm On Feb 25, 2019
*GBOYEGA NASIR ISIAKA CAMPAIGN ORGANISATION (GNICO)*

*PRESS STATEMENT*

NASS ELECTION OUTCOME: ADC SUPPORTERS SHOULD REMAIN STRONG AND FOCUSED ON THE VICTORY AHEAD ~~ GNI

On the 23rd February 2019, teeming members of the ADC and indeed, the good people of Ogun State went out to vote for their representatives into the two chambers of the National Assembly; and as results trickle in and awaiting release of final official results, the outcomes for the ADC may not have been as expected .

I want to thank all faithful of the African Democratic Congress and every citizen of the state that put in their votes for our candidates. I am of the firm believe that this exercise marked a paradigm shift in the political history of Ogun State; as we effectively birthed a third force built on sound democratic credentials and peoples power.

The results notwithstanding, we must appreciate ourselves for the effort and courage to go the other way. We must also appreciate the good people of Ogun State for every single vote the ADC got in the last 48 Hours. The acceptance and good faith shown us have been most endearing.

However, the battle continues and our chances remain very bright. As party members, we must not be despondent or discouraged at the final results of the National Assembly elections. The Gubernatorial and State Houses of Assembly election on March 9th 2019 will be a watershed in Ogun State. That day represents another opportunity for the will of the masses to prevail. It is a stand-alone election that will be determined purely by the votes of Ogun electorate.

I am very positive that no two elections are the same. The fundamentals and dynamics of two Saturday's time will confound the critics and pundits. We have traversed the length and breadth of Ogun State. The people have made up their minds to give us the winning votes; and that must be our abiding motivation.

I implore every patriotic member of the ADC to look ahead with optimism and be confident of victory on March 9th, 2019. To this effect, the next ten days becomes critical. We must double all efforts in our respective locations and polling booths; ensuring that we work on further selling the ideals of our party and forging strategic alliances.

Like one of my favourite quote says, "Victory is always possible for he who refuses to stop fighting". We shall not rest until victory is delivered and I believe that standing together, the ADC will win the Gubernatorial and House of Assembly elections.

To the people of Ogun State, I sincerely thank you all for the votes. We are committed to the promises made all through the electioneering period and on this strength, we trust that you will stand firm by our electoral covenant by voting for me and all other ADC candidates in the next election.

(Signed):
*Gboyega Nasir Isiaka* (GNI)
Gubernatorial candidate
African Democratic Congress
25 . 02 . 2019

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GNI Charges ADC Memebers To Remain Strong And Focused On The Victory Ahead by salbis(m): 4:18pm On Feb 25, 2019
First to comment, All the best GNI.

1 Like

Re: GNI Charges ADC Memebers To Remain Strong And Focused On The Victory Ahead by tstx(m): 4:19pm On Feb 25, 2019
cheesy Delusion

See my signature
Re: GNI Charges ADC Memebers To Remain Strong And Focused On The Victory Ahead by hisexcellency34: 4:19pm On Feb 25, 2019
Memebers? I see GNI reaping from APC/APM brouhaha

2 Likes

Re: GNI Charges ADC Memebers To Remain Strong And Focused On The Victory Ahead by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 25, 2019
dd
Re: GNI Charges ADC Memebers To Remain Strong And Focused On The Victory Ahead by samwise180(m): 4:19pm On Feb 25, 2019
All the best
Re: GNI Charges ADC Memebers To Remain Strong And Focused On The Victory Ahead by luvkidtemmy(m): 4:19pm On Feb 25, 2019
Live Update Of 2019 Presidential Result By INEC http://9japosh.com/live-update-of-2019-presidential-result-by-inec/
Re: GNI Charges ADC Memebers To Remain Strong And Focused On The Victory Ahead by helinues: 4:20pm On Feb 25, 2019
Nice one

Hope his supporters could vote massively in the guber poll as both Apc and Pdp decided not to put their houses in order.
Re: GNI Charges ADC Memebers To Remain Strong And Focused On The Victory Ahead by Onyekachi419(f): 4:20pm On Feb 25, 2019
Hahahahahahahahaha Very funy grin
Re: GNI Charges ADC Memebers To Remain Strong And Focused On The Victory Ahead by Saeed348(m): 4:20pm On Feb 25, 2019
See hope.... atleast Sowore won his polling Unit
Re: GNI Charges ADC Memebers To Remain Strong And Focused On The Victory Ahead by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 25, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: GNI Charges ADC Memebers To Remain Strong And Focused On The Victory Ahead by koolgee(m): 4:20pm On Feb 25, 2019
Okay...
Re: GNI Charges ADC Memebers To Remain Strong And Focused On The Victory Ahead by KubwaBoy: 4:22pm On Feb 25, 2019
Time to start looking for Visa. Even Kenya, I no mind.

1 Like

Re: GNI Charges ADC Memebers To Remain Strong And Focused On The Victory Ahead by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 25, 2019
Comic relief grin
Re: GNI Charges ADC Memebers To Remain Strong And Focused On The Victory Ahead by Nickijoy(f): 4:22pm On Feb 25, 2019
He daughter name na victory

1 Like

Re: GNI Charges ADC Memebers To Remain Strong And Focused On The Victory Ahead by humberjade: 4:31pm On Feb 25, 2019
Isokay... grin
Re: GNI Charges ADC Memebers To Remain Strong And Focused On The Victory Ahead by pat077: 4:31pm On Feb 25, 2019
Good strategy
Re: GNI Charges ADC Memebers To Remain Strong And Focused On The Victory Ahead by Isoduwa(m): 4:31pm On Feb 25, 2019
If you nor atikulate us today Nigerian go burn[color=#990000][/color]
Re: GNI Charges ADC Memebers To Remain Strong And Focused On The Victory Ahead by humberjade: 4:31pm On Feb 25, 2019
If it is God's will, why not...as long as it is not Tinubu's stooge
Re: GNI Charges ADC Memebers To Remain Strong And Focused On The Victory Ahead by Olibboy: 4:33pm On Feb 25, 2019
GNI for governor

2 Likes

Re: GNI Charges ADC Memebers To Remain Strong And Focused On The Victory Ahead by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 25, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Memebers? I see GNI reaping from APC/APM brouhaha

I sincerely hope he wins. He's got a rich credential and has been trying since 2011.

4 Likes

Re: GNI Charges ADC Memebers To Remain Strong And Focused On The Victory Ahead by loadedvibes: 4:36pm On Feb 25, 2019
Lol
Re: GNI Charges ADC Memebers To Remain Strong And Focused On The Victory Ahead by obinnachi765: 4:46pm On Feb 25, 2019
smiley smiley
Advertise your brand on BRT buses at very affordable rates today!!
Connect your brand with your target audience on the streets as we help deliver an innovative and cost effective out-of-home media service that connects and engage audiences.
Your brand deserves this kind of massive brand exposure that outdoor transit advertising offers as there is no barrier between your brand and your target audience, you are always in their face as the buses ply their daily route which immensely leads to brand awareness and brand recall.
We give his platform at a very affordable price, and this package includes
• Print
• Rental
• Deployment
• Monthly POP report
• Dedicated team
This is what your brand have been waiting for, call today to enquire about the various packages.
smiley smiley

Re: GNI Charges ADC Memebers To Remain Strong And Focused On The Victory Ahead by Johnnyhoo(m): 4:48pm On Feb 25, 2019
It will be difficult sir considering the fact that ADC is only popular in Imeko and Ayetoro not even the whole of Ogun West. Saturday's election gave a clearer picture, ADC was able to produce one candidate for the house of Representatives(reason being that the candidate is from Ayetoro which is close to Imeko, the only two towns where ADC is well structured). ADC senatorial candidates for Ogun West and Central came third in their districts. Another factor is your party cannot match other parties in the state in terms of money which will play a major role in the next election. Sir, the hurdle is ahead, only a miracle can help you.

1 Like

Re: GNI Charges ADC Memebers To Remain Strong And Focused On The Victory Ahead by Xisnin(m): 5:17pm On Feb 25, 2019
You stand no chance.
You should have allied with other opposition parties.
Re: GNI Charges ADC Memebers To Remain Strong And Focused On The Victory Ahead by Lanre4uonly(m): 5:25pm On Feb 25, 2019
All the best GNI.
Re: GNI Charges ADC Memebers To Remain Strong And Focused On The Victory Ahead by Lawalemi(m): 6:02pm On Feb 25, 2019
Johnnyhoo:
It will be difficult sir considering the fact that ADC is only popular in Imeko and Ayetoro not even the whole of Ogun West. Saturday's election gave a clearer picture, ADC was able to produce one candidate for the house of Representatives(reason being that the candidate is from Ayetoro which is close to Imeko, the only two towns where ADC is well structured). ADC senatorial candidates for Ogun West and Central came third in their districts. Another factor is your party cannot match other parties in the state in terms of money which will play a major role in the next election. Sir, the hurdle is ahead, only a miracle can help you.

We shall continue to market him and hope for the best at the election.
GNI has the credential to lift Ogun State out of the wood.
Dapo Abiodun that cannot defend his academic credential and appearing dull than I thought of isn't a product for such exalted office. Akinlade is fraud while Kashamu is a liability on the state.

2 Likes

Re: GNI Charges ADC Memebers To Remain Strong And Focused On The Victory Ahead by worworbabe: 6:15pm On Feb 25, 2019
Amosun delivered for PMB as promised.

Respect!!!

GNI of Ogun is like Seyi Makinde of Oyo. They have the people's pity for having been there for so long. The dislike for the incumbents is also in their favour.

But I'd rather have an Adelabu in Oyo and Akinlade in Ogun.

May the best men win

2 Likes

Re: GNI Charges ADC Memebers To Remain Strong And Focused On The Victory Ahead by seeker121(m): 6:26pm On Feb 25, 2019
Ogun gubernatorial election is one of the most anticipated election so far,i wish our pple in Ogun west ignore the divide and rule tactics being used by Amosun to pave way for his friend.I am beginning to suspect Amosun is working against the interest of Yewa's he should have accepted that primary result in good faith and allow us to have one candidate from that region.

1 Like

Re: GNI Charges ADC Memebers To Remain Strong And Focused On The Victory Ahead by Ayobami7(m): 6:40pm On Feb 25, 2019
lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bidi Akande: Obasanjo, Northern Elites Rejected Buhari’s 2015 Presidential Bid / Choice Of Reps Leader Tears APC Apart / Okonjo-iweala To Receive Igberetv 'Woman Of The Year' Award In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.