Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

US Ambassador, Stuart, Speaks On Nigerian Elections 2019 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Ambassador, Stuart, Speaks On Nigerian Elections 2019 (71331 Views)

We’re Compiling Reports On Nigerian Elections – US / U.S. And U.K. Press Statements On Upcoming Nigerian Elections / Visa Denial: National Assembly Summons US Ambassador (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Ambassador, Stuart, Speaks On Nigerian Elections 2019 by vineyardfarms: 6:56pm On Feb 25, 2019
Take or add nothing to Great. America. Re apply for visa.
Re: US Ambassador, Stuart, Speaks On Nigerian Elections 2019 by ReeLoaDead(m): 6:57pm On Feb 25, 2019
uuzba:

He's an abassador, living in the US embassy, right here in Nigeria. That is what ambassador work is all about. If you remove his leg from Nigeria, then USA will technically be at war with Nigeria. Vex with him at your own peril.
I’m ok with his “words” but not with the US history of foreign intervention .
Re: US Ambassador, Stuart, Speaks On Nigerian Elections 2019 by Noblejt: 6:59pm On Feb 25, 2019
With the numbers of votes have been seeing from north,i know my candidate will lose ,we tried our best for him in the south west but his family in north denied him, our brothers in the south & East aren't helping matters. Next level is sure

u have smoke well, which south west vote for pdp

1 Like

Re: US Ambassador, Stuart, Speaks On Nigerian Elections 2019 by Aboki99(m): 6:59pm On Feb 25, 2019
We Don tell u since buh you no hear word. The Americans olny wanted ur money which they have duped you and now turned against you ppl at your dying hour of need!!! Accept my condolences please, Atiku and his Ipod cheerleaders! BTW who cursed Igbos that whoever they support loses elections?
Re: US Ambassador, Stuart, Speaks On Nigerian Elections 2019 by Jaqenhghar: 7:17pm On Feb 25, 2019
Thlse of you who think US will come waste soldiers for you una go wait taya

1 Like

Re: US Ambassador, Stuart, Speaks On Nigerian Elections 2019 by JeogahII(m): 7:24pm On Feb 25, 2019
This is senseless! I don't know Americans to be this clueless and dump.
Re: US Ambassador, Stuart, Speaks On Nigerian Elections 2019 by Nicholas1800(m): 7:28pm On Feb 25, 2019
deepwater:
Oga no congratulate us, arrest BUHARI
arest ko mutilate ni
Re: US Ambassador, Stuart, Speaks On Nigerian Elections 2019 by Nobody: 7:29pm On Feb 25, 2019
Zombiekiller010:
With the numbers of votes have been seeing from north,i know my candidate will lose ,we tried our best for him in the south west but his family in north denied him, our brothers in the south & East aren't helping matters. Next level is sure embarassed

Even his Village People reject him.
Imagine Buhari getting 475 in Jada Atiku's hometown while Atiku 140

Atiku's Village people are very wicked
Re: US Ambassador, Stuart, Speaks On Nigerian Elections 2019 by Nobody: 7:45pm On Feb 25, 2019
Zombiekiller010:
With the numbers of votes have been seeing from north,i know my candidate will lose ,we tried our best for him in the south west but his family in north denied him, our brothers in the south & East aren't helping matters. Next level is sure embarassed
#backtoDaura kikikiki
Re: US Ambassador, Stuart, Speaks On Nigerian Elections 2019 by Sagay212: 8:01pm On Feb 25, 2019
Lol...if it doesn't go in your favour, you must complain.

Umu ipods...How marKATE!
Re: US Ambassador, Stuart, Speaks On Nigerian Elections 2019 by sonature1: 8:05pm On Feb 25, 2019
America did its bit to see to it that Nigeria elects another president, but Nigerians prefer Buhari to Atiku.

You can't help a man who doesn’t want to be helped.

God bless America!
Re: US Ambassador, Stuart, Speaks On Nigerian Elections 2019 by Agboki: 8:07pm On Feb 25, 2019
post=76116059:
[b][/b]
Thank you!
But , PDP the CRIMINAL party of VIOLENCE has broken every known rule in the PEACE accord Atiku refused to sign initially, before he was disgraced to sign it. No wonder!
If any animal like, he should get himself killed when Atiku tells you to go and be destroying lives and properties later this week, while all his kids are flexing all over the world at this moment in time.
You will all just die for nothing.

@INEC, We LOVERS of Sai Baba are all PATIENTLY waiting for you to deliver this great speech below....

I swear u b fool.c wetin youth lyk u dey talk.
Re: US Ambassador, Stuart, Speaks On Nigerian Elections 2019 by Daboomb: 8:07pm On Feb 25, 2019
For the last few weeks, IPod and their terrorists party, the PDP, have been reporting Buhari to the EU, threatening Buhari with America, especially when their kleptomaniac flag bearer, A-thief-ku, bought a temporarily Visa to visit the US (I hope he would go back after Buhari is into his second term, to say thank you) and they have been praising America.

All of a sudden, America has become an enemy to them?
Ayamnotundrstanding ?

Why is Ipob always backing losers and why is anyone that Biafraaud supports, ends up losing?

Lifeless one go dance phyton in Alaigbo for the next 4yrs grin tongue

I think we tell una say chest-beating no be political strategy

1 Like

Re: US Ambassador, Stuart, Speaks On Nigerian Elections 2019 by Agugbadin: 8:12pm On Feb 25, 2019
9jvirgin:
What a senseless statement coming from a man that has revoked over 15,000 visas and denied over 87,900 visas in just 12 months.

Why not advise Trump first, your lunatic boss who is busy tweeting and preempting the next U.S election coming up in 2020 thereby causing hatred and divisiveness. Your boss is raging like a mad bull on Twitter insulting everyone that does not say nice things about him and your jobless and joyless racist is here issuing a stupid statement. Your own shame is coming. Watch out!

He revoked the visas to save his country and Canada from illegal migrants who are issued USA visa but trek across the border to Canada.He is more sensible than all the politicians in this country,you are advised to withdraw your statement.Let your leaders provide basic infrastructure so that you and other whose visas were revoked can stay in your country rather than looking for ready made country.
Re: US Ambassador, Stuart, Speaks On Nigerian Elections 2019 by ehimarigold: 8:17pm On Feb 25, 2019
Blind deaf and dumb oyinbo man
Re: US Ambassador, Stuart, Speaks On Nigerian Elections 2019 by ehimarigold: 8:20pm On Feb 25, 2019
rare breed oyinbo : blind deaf and dumb
Re: US Ambassador, Stuart, Speaks On Nigerian Elections 2019 by Agboki: 8:21pm On Feb 25, 2019
Daboomb:
For the last few weeks, IPod and their terrorists party, the PDP, have been reporting Buhari to the EU, threatening Buhari with America, especially when their kleptomaniac flag bearer, A-thief-ku, bought a temporarily Visa to visit the US (I hope he would go back after Buhari is into his second term, to say thank you) and they have been praising America.

All of a sudden, America has become an enemy to them?
Ayamnotundrstanding ?

Why is Ipob always backing losers and why is anyone that Biafraaud supports, ends up losing?

Lifeless one go dance phyton in Alaigbo for the next 4yrs grin tongue

I think we tell una say chest-beating no be political strategy

And na una hungry still dey kill.
Re: US Ambassador, Stuart, Speaks On Nigerian Elections 2019 by ukejejohnson(m): 8:27pm On Feb 25, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
deepwater:

As DSS, or what ?
Re: US Ambassador, Stuart, Speaks On Nigerian Elections 2019 by shegra58: 8:28pm On Feb 25, 2019
deepwater:
make him arrest Buhari after him don arrest Ati'aku frimpomg from Cameron grin
Re: US Ambassador, Stuart, Speaks On Nigerian Elections 2019 by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 25, 2019
deepwater:

Hahahahaha grin grin cheesy
Re: US Ambassador, Stuart, Speaks On Nigerian Elections 2019 by dalass(f): 8:59pm On Feb 25, 2019
biosilicon:

Which diplomatic. You are still sleeping on top bicycle if you think the US will just intervene or make a statement about something if they dont have something to benefit.

Something is definitely fishy because i dont understand how they can be faster than their shadow to adjudge the election peaceful when the process is still not complete. Winner has not been declared, counting and coalition is still ongoing in more than 70% of the country l.
It is still generally peaceful... You must be an indomie generation... The counting doesn't concern them but us and INEC ! Our peaceful conduct is important because our or large population... The African continent and definitely the whole world will shake if this country is unstable leading to mass exodus... Abeg US get mouth
Re: US Ambassador, Stuart, Speaks On Nigerian Elections 2019 by BravoDe: 9:04pm On Feb 25, 2019
peteruuu:
We die here today
This pics is old jareh Jamb no longer issue that calculator I see there
Re: US Ambassador, Stuart, Speaks On Nigerian Elections 2019 by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 25, 2019
9jvirgin:
What a senseless statement coming from a man that has revoked over 15,000 visas and denied over 87,900 visas in just 12 months.

Why not advise Trump first, your lunatic boss who is busy tweeting and preempting the next U.S election coming up in 2020 thereby causing hatred and divisiveness. Your boss is raging like a mad bull on Twitter insulting everyone that does not say nice things about him and your jobless and joyless racist is here issuing a stoopid statement. Your own shame is coming. Watch out!
So if Trump and America are that Terrible and Racist as you have claimed in your Rant Above, .Why are 87000 Nigerians happy to Apply for US visa in just 12 months? Mmmm... undecided one wonders.

Maybe it is a good thing that those 87000 Applications by Nigerians were Denied.

Nigerians should stay in their own country rather than Running to Trump's Country which they claim is racists.

1 Like

Re: US Ambassador, Stuart, Speaks On Nigerian Elections 2019 by Elimon(m): 9:13pm On Feb 25, 2019
9jvirgin:

Why not advise Trump first, your lunatic boss who is busy tweeting and preempting the next U.S election coming up in 2020 thereby causing hatred and divisiveness. Your boss is raging like a mad bull on Twitter insulting everyone that does not say nice things about him and your jobless and joyless racist is here issuing a stoopid statement. Your own shame is coming. Watch out!
boss calm down...if trump dash u money or position u no for fighting give am...calm down jor
Re: US Ambassador, Stuart, Speaks On Nigerian Elections 2019 by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 25, 2019
Agugbadin:

He revoked the visas to save his country and Canada from illegal migrants who are issued USA visa but trek across the border to Canada.He is more sensible than all the politicians in this country,you are advised to withdraw your statement.Let your leaders provide basic infrastructure so that you and other whose visas were revoked can stay in your country rather than looking for ready made country.
Absolutely! imagine that individual crying that 87000 US visa Applications by Nigerians in Just 12 months was Denied. Yet he claims Trump is Racist, why are Nigerians Applying for 87000 US visas in just 12 months?

Infact. Kudos To American Consulate for denying Nigerians Visas. America Do not want Nigerians to Pollute America with corruption

Imagine. Nigerians Applying for 87000 US visas in 12 months. even though the claim Trump is racist grin
Re: US Ambassador, Stuart, Speaks On Nigerian Elections 2019 by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 25, 2019
SmartyPants:

Ambassadors do not give or revoke visas. They ordinarily have zero influence on the process.
Absolutely!. But why would 87000 Nigerians Apply for US visas If they think Trump is Racist? is that not madness? grin They don't like Trump but they want to go to Trump's country and live.
Re: US Ambassador, Stuart, Speaks On Nigerian Elections 2019 by peteruuu(m): 9:40pm On Feb 25, 2019
BravoDe:

This pics is old jareh
Jamb no longer issue that calculator I see there

What if it has been at home ever since...?
Re: US Ambassador, Stuart, Speaks On Nigerian Elections 2019 by Temple1288(m): 9:50pm On Feb 25, 2019
[quote author=9jvirgin post=76116021]What a senseless statement coming from a man that has revoked over 15,000 visas and denied over 87,900 visas in just 12 months.

Why not advise Trump first, your lunatic boss who is busy tweeting and preempting the next U.S election coming up in 2020 thereby causing hatred and divisiveness. Your boss is raging like a mad bull on Twitter insulting everyone that does not say nice things about him and your jobless and joyless racist is here issuing a stoopid statement. Your own shame is coming. Watch out![/quot
Re: US Ambassador, Stuart, Speaks On Nigerian Elections 2019 by Temple1288(m): 9:52pm On Feb 25, 2019
9jvirgin:

Are you the mkpi going to cause his shame?

Maybe they denied you Visa i bia here na ako-elii!
Re: US Ambassador, Stuart, Speaks On Nigerian Elections 2019 by YakubuA: 10:07pm On Feb 25, 2019
Zombiekiller010:

No we did not denied him. We still love him, he is one of us but we prefer Buhari. We don't like Peter Obi because we know he hates us and his people always abuse and insult us for no reason. We always see their abuses and insults but we do not respond back because we are not brought up like that. Our voting responses are our payback to them in exchange for all the abuses and insults. Remember we did same to Jonathan when his wife insulted our parents. I promise you we will continue with this pattern until they have respect for us after all democracy is a game of number where majority win.

1 Like

Re: US Ambassador, Stuart, Speaks On Nigerian Elections 2019 by SmartyPants(m): 10:29pm On Feb 25, 2019
gypsey:
Absolutely!. But why would 87000 Nigerians Apply for US visas If they think Trump is Racist? is that not madness? grin They don't like Trump but they want to go to Trump's country and live.

Lol but not all Nigerians share the same views

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) / Aisha Buhari, Next First Lady, Looks Astonished (photo) / Metamorphosis Of Olusegun Obasanjo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.