Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,916 members, 7,835,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

How Can 157,000 Votes Be CANCELLED In Nasarawa? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Can 157,000 Votes Be CANCELLED In Nasarawa? (3356 Views)

Which Candidate Is Most Likely To Win 10m Votes? Be Honest / Obaseki: I Have Created 157,000 Jobs In Three Years / Will Igbos Votes Be Enough To Win Atiku The Presidency? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can 157,000 Votes Be CANCELLED In Nasarawa? by ImDStar: 7:31pm On Feb 25, 2019
The fraud in Nassarawa is unbelievable

@inecnigeria
, how can 157,000 votes be CANCELLED?

https://mobile.twitter.com/afrispheric/status/1100071183612030976

1 Like

Re: How Can 157,000 Votes Be CANCELLED In Nasarawa? by Deomovies: 7:32pm On Feb 25, 2019
Who's surprised? Don't be, Meanwhile, you can get Latest and Top Rated hundreds of Movies and Series in HD quality into your External drives and PCs at affordable prices. Lagosians, please help a bro today by patronizing, that's the best gift for Movies Junkies.
Re: How Can 157,000 Votes Be CANCELLED In Nasarawa? by Hofbrauhaus(m): 7:33pm On Feb 25, 2019
You can imagine that..!

INEC and Buhari wants to destroy Nigeria..

8 Likes

Re: How Can 157,000 Votes Be CANCELLED In Nasarawa? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 25, 2019
Over 80 thousand of that were PDP votes.

Oshiomole has succeeded in turning Edo state result in his favour.

Pdp was trying to play nice, their biggest mistake

8 Likes

Re: How Can 157,000 Votes Be CANCELLED In Nasarawa? by BafanaBafana: 7:38pm On Feb 25, 2019
In 2015, when Jonathan won Nassarawa, 245,000 votes were cancelled there.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Can 157,000 Votes Be CANCELLED In Nasarawa? by Hofbrauhaus(m): 7:40pm On Feb 25, 2019
Donmedra:

Lol, how can APC win Edo? Is that even possible? Hahaha.

2 Likes

Re: How Can 157,000 Votes Be CANCELLED In Nasarawa? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 25, 2019
Hofbrauhaus:

Lol, how can APC win Edo? Is that even possible? Hahaha.
nobody though APC will win kogi, nassarawa or even drag Benue with PDP.

APC is out to destroy everything in Edo

3 Likes

Re: How Can 157,000 Votes Be CANCELLED In Nasarawa? by VcStunner(m): 7:42pm On Feb 25, 2019
Hmmm
Re: How Can 157,000 Votes Be CANCELLED In Nasarawa? by sammyj: 7:45pm On Feb 25, 2019
Wailing have started. Are the voters in that state complaining

3 Likes

Re: How Can 157,000 Votes Be CANCELLED In Nasarawa? by blackmantis: 7:47pm On Feb 25, 2019
Men I tire o.

But be peaceful oh.
You win some you lose some

1 Like

Re: How Can 157,000 Votes Be CANCELLED In Nasarawa? by Gandollaar(f): 7:47pm On Feb 25, 2019
sammyj:
This your bewidered looks will soon turn to this cry

5 Likes

Re: How Can 157,000 Votes Be CANCELLED In Nasarawa? by ImDStar: 8:00pm On Feb 25, 2019
sammyj:

This one thing I hate the most in my entire life, that you are supporting Buhari should not mean that everything about him and whatever way it goes is right.

No matter how much you may claim you love this man, you cannot die for him I'm sure.

If he wins fine, but common sense must not delude us just because we are supporting someone.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can 157,000 Votes Be CANCELLED In Nasarawa? by tsinzu: 8:00pm On Feb 25, 2019
BafanaBafana:
In 2015, when Jonathan won Nassarawa, 245,000 votes were cancelled there.
Bloody liar

3 Likes

Re: How Can 157,000 Votes Be CANCELLED In Nasarawa? by ImDStar: 8:06pm On Feb 25, 2019
And this is the kind of election we are wasting billions of naira on?

Look at a country for crying out loud, how can this kind of country progress with retrogressive people occupying everywhere?

God please help me with a visa to leave this zoo to a sane country...

Canada is my choice.

3 Likes

Re: How Can 157,000 Votes Be CANCELLED In Nasarawa? by Nbote(m): 8:08pm On Feb 25, 2019
D irony of d whole thing is d PDP won most if not all of other seats on offer

1 Like

Re: How Can 157,000 Votes Be CANCELLED In Nasarawa? by ImDStar: 8:10pm On Feb 25, 2019
tsinzu:

Bloody liar

They will always come with stupid analysis to justify themselves.

This is the only country in the world where if a citizen is murdered, the present government and it people would then compare it to the number of murdered citizens of the previous government.

And some one said we are getting there?

Where are we getting to?

7 Likes

Re: How Can 157,000 Votes Be CANCELLED In Nasarawa? by BaaleOko: 8:14pm On Feb 25, 2019
Lol una still dey take this election serious, gave up on the nosense from the very day it started cause I knew it would end up been a massive joke... at the end every realistic mind knew a "grab power at all cost" fellow like Buhari with his rigging machinery/incumbency power would win. And it didn't help much that Atiku isn't really a popular figure in the North compared to the likes of Tambuwal or even Kwankwaso... Las Las Buhari go win, his dumb followers will bore us with their 4+4, Igbo hating, Ipob bashing shenanigans for a week or two, then the Atikulate or Sai baba nonsense will end... then everyone settles into the new reality of more 4 years of suffering, unemployment, hunger, fake anti corruption antics and fulani herdsmen will resume duty. I just want Igbos not to stake their necks in the muddy politics of Nigeria, and focus on making money to build the infrastructures in the East... or travel abroad to seek better opportunities for those that can afford it... I thank God most of my family and my humble self are in yankee, only God knows how person for suffer if we were staying in Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: How Can 157,000 Votes Be CANCELLED In Nasarawa? by Masterclass32: 8:21pm On Feb 25, 2019
APC's rigging and underhand tactics in this election is top notch. Imagine the number of votes cancelled. Which votes did they count then?

1 Like

Re: How Can 157,000 Votes Be CANCELLED In Nasarawa? by BafanaBafana: 8:33pm On Feb 25, 2019
tsinzu:

Bloody liar
Go and read for your waec.
Re: How Can 157,000 Votes Be CANCELLED In Nasarawa? by ImDStar: 8:34pm On Feb 25, 2019
Masterclass32:
APC's rigging and underhand tactics in this election is top notch. Imagine the number of votes cancelled. Which votes did they count then?

That's the same question I have been asking myself

2 Likes

Re: How Can 157,000 Votes Be CANCELLED In Nasarawa? by ImDStar: 8:43pm On Feb 25, 2019
Hofbrauhaus:
You can imagine that..!

INEC and Buhari wants to destroy Nigeria..

Is it want to or they have destroyed it and still destroying it as we speak

1 Like

Re: How Can 157,000 Votes Be CANCELLED In Nasarawa? by Temitope012(m): 8:47pm On Feb 25, 2019
Malicious statement
Re: How Can 157,000 Votes Be CANCELLED In Nasarawa? by sammyj: 9:00pm On Feb 25, 2019
continue wailing bros !!!! grin
ImDStar:

This one thing I hate the most in my entire life, that you are supporting Buhari should not mean that everything about him and whatever way it goes is right.

No matter how much you may claim you love this man, you cannot die for him I'm sure.

If he wins fine, but common sense must not delude us just because we are supporting someone.
Re: How Can 157,000 Votes Be CANCELLED In Nasarawa? by capitalzero: 9:28pm On Feb 25, 2019
Rerun is loading . Buhari cannot win with more than 1.5 m margin. No of cancelled votes may be more than 1.5m.
Anyway, it is good atiku loses. If he had supported goodluck in 2015 , he would not be in this mess. Those that betrayed goodluck are paying for it.
Re: How Can 157,000 Votes Be CANCELLED In Nasarawa? by ImDStar: 11:30pm On Feb 25, 2019
capitalzero:
Rerun is loading . Buhari cannot win with more than 1.5 m margin. No of cancelled votes may be more than 1.5m.
Anyway, it is good atiku loses. If he had supported goodluck in 2015 , he would not be in this mess. Those that betrayed goodluck are paying for it.

Number of cancelled result will possibly be more than the margin truly
Re: How Can 157,000 Votes Be CANCELLED In Nasarawa? by TruthinAction: 11:33pm On Feb 25, 2019
Donmedra:

There was nothing they could do. They were been arrested for nothing and most of them were not permitted into the final collating centres. It was just APC and INEC working as a team.
Re: How Can 157,000 Votes Be CANCELLED In Nasarawa? by agabusta: 11:51pm On Feb 25, 2019
Donmedra:

The OP said Nassarawa, you are talking about Edo, which kind confusion be this??
Re: How Can 157,000 Votes Be CANCELLED In Nasarawa? by agabusta: 11:55pm On Feb 25, 2019
capitalzero:

Why did GEJ run away from primaries?

That was why a lot of heavy weights left the party for him then.

GEJ was sure going to win any PDP primaries then. The question was, why did he not submit himself??

His action led to a lot of Northern PDP leaders deserting the party, which assisted the APC narration in the North then that PDP was anti North.

GEJ's action is still affecting the PDP till today.
Re: How Can 157,000 Votes Be CANCELLED In Nasarawa? by agabusta: 11:59pm On Feb 25, 2019
Masterclass32:

Cancelled votes does not necessarily confer advantage in the long run.

If final margin of victory is lower than all the registered voters in the cancelled places, a rerun will be ordered.

It's as straightforward as that.

And please note, that there are other valid grounds for cancellation asides violence / snatching of ballot boxes.

Any over voting recorded in any polling unit, ward or local government results into automatic cancellation.

Over voting occurs when the votes in the ballots, are more than the number of people accredited to vote.
Re: How Can 157,000 Votes Be CANCELLED In Nasarawa? by ImDStar: 7:25am On Feb 26, 2019
agabusta:

Cancelled votes does not necessarily confer advantage in the long run.

If final margin of victory is lower than all the registered voters in the cancelled places, a rerun will be ordered.

It's as straightforward as that.

And please note, that there are other valid grounds for cancellation asides violence / snatching of ballot boxes.

Any over voting recorded in any polling unit, ward or local government results into automatic cancellation.

Over voting occurs when the votes in the ballots, are more than the number of people accredited to vote.

It's just very clear here that APC rubbed us...

Apart from the north who even when the feed on themselves will still support the person who plunged them into that condition, I believe other regions voted against this man call Buhari.

(1) (Reply)

Season Of Politics Over, Hit The Ground Running, Ugwuanyi Tells New Appointees / Lagos Needs To Be Decongested And Migration Need To Be Controlled. / Things You As A Zionist Christian/ipob Jew Never Knew About Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.