Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:40 AM

Confederation Or Dissolution Or War? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Confederation Or Dissolution Or War? (2389 Views)

Dissolution Or Disintegration Is The Only Word That Rattles The North.- Onwuka / NIGERIA: WILL IT BE CONFEDERATION OR DISSOLUTION? - SAHARA REPORTERS / Oshiomole-Led NWC Heads To Court Over Dissolution, To Sue APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confederation Or Dissolution Or War? by teufelein(f): 12:25pm On Feb 26, 2019
....somebody making sense

2 Likes

Re: Confederation Or Dissolution Or War? by teufelein(f): 1:07pm On Feb 26, 2019
The Truth....

Re: Confederation Or Dissolution Or War? by teufelein(f): 1:46pm On Feb 26, 2019
comforting....

1 Like

Re: Confederation Or Dissolution Or War? by Guestlander: 2:05pm On Feb 26, 2019
The wailers are back.
Re: Confederation Or Dissolution Or War? by teufelein(f): 3:40pm On Feb 26, 2019
Nnamdi Kanu Description of Nigerians

WELCOME TO NIGERIA :

•The land of generals without war,
•Professors without discovery,
•Politicians without ideology,
•Wealth without prosperity,
•Religion without piety,
•leaders without vision,
•The oppressed without worries,
•Courts without justice,
•Criminals without fears,
•History without glory,
•Heroes without honor,
•Schools without learning,
•Artists without taste,
•Intellectuals without thought,
•Terrorists without identity,
•Appointees without life,
•Hunger without famine,
•Change without progress,
•Next level without foundation,
•Democracy without citizens,
•Unity without love,
•Heroes without sacrifice,
•Policies without plans,
•Crime without culprits,
•Saints without humility,
•Integrity without performance,
•Wars without enemies,
•Billionaires without business,
•Youth without dreams,
•And elders without wisdom.

This is the zoological Republic of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Confederation Or Dissolution Or War? by gidgiddy: 4:08pm On Feb 26, 2019
teufelein:
Nnamdi Kanu Description of Nigerians

WELCOME TO NIGERIA :

•The land of generals without war,
•Professors without discovery,
•Politicians without ideology,
•Wealth without prosperity,
•Religion without piety,
•leaders without vision,
•The oppressed without worries,
•Courts without justice,
•Criminals without fears,
•History without glory,
•Heroes without honor,
•Schools without learning,
•Artists without taste,
•Intellectuals without thought,
•Terrorists without identity,
•Appointees without life,
•Hunger without famine,
•Change without progress,
•Next level without foundation,
•Democracy without citizens,
•Unity without love,
•Heroes without sacrifice,
•Policies without plans,
•Crime without culprits,
•Saints without humility,
•Integrity without performance,
•Wars without enemies,
•Billionaires without business,
•Youth without dreams,
•And elders without wisdom.

This is the zoological Republic of Nigeria.

And every Nigerians knows he is right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Confederation Or Dissolution Or War? by Mariory(m): 4:14pm On Feb 26, 2019
lol you clowns are using style to try to resurrect Biafra nonsense. grin

You are only fooling yourselves.

1 Like

Re: Confederation Or Dissolution Or War? by teufelein(f): 4:33pm On Feb 26, 2019
just informing you

Re: Confederation Or Dissolution Or War? by Pierced(f): 4:39pm On Feb 26, 2019
[quote author=teufelein post=76152357]just informing you[/quote

N.K should just shut up.......he contributed to the low turn out in the east.

1 Like

Re: Confederation Or Dissolution Or War? by teufelein(f): 5:16pm On Feb 26, 2019
[quote author=Pierced post=76152567][/quote]

have no ambition to engage you intelligently, you don't have the intellection. nigerian education product.
Re: Confederation Or Dissolution Or War? by teufelein(f): 6:51pm On Feb 26, 2019
on air

Re: Confederation Or Dissolution Or War? by teufelein(f): 11:29pm On Feb 26, 2019
In all honesty, I admire the perseverance of long suffering Nigerians. I do admire as folks look forward to the next elections hoping their votes would do some good. They queue up in the rain and sun, year in year out, only to get disappointed once more. It breaks my heart to watch their hopes dashed.
If only they knew the truth...

#thinkAgain...
Re: Confederation Or Dissolution Or War? by MORNDEW(m): 11:51pm On Feb 26, 2019
Lol. Severe lamentations. No more Atikulooted Cry it's needed

1 Like

Re: Confederation Or Dissolution Or War? by sleekdot(m): 12:00am On Feb 27, 2019
FarahAideed:

I also now hate the name Nigeria..This election really broke my heart

Pele go and get cold water to drink
Re: Confederation Or Dissolution Or War? by WINNERMENTALITY: 12:09am On Feb 27, 2019
BafanaBafana:

You still don't get it.
Osibanjo would have defeated an Atiku in the North.
See what pentecostalism has turned people into.
lol... Seems u think this election was about performance....lol I laugh at how southern educated brain thinks ...
This is like going to a battle of gun with big grammar... The North has find thier foot in this election. Others will be like a cup of tea
Re: Confederation Or Dissolution Or War? by teufelein(f): 8:29am On Feb 27, 2019
Rape is still a criminal act anytime, any day...

INEC is a rapist constitutionally empowered to gang-rape Nigerians!
Without changing that Constitution, INEC would rape Nigeria to death!
I say we must arise NOW to bring down the foolishness called 1999 Constitution!
Those that disagree are either rapists or love being raped!
The 1999 Constitution is the Book of Lucifer!
Reject it NOW!!!
Re: Confederation Or Dissolution Or War? by teufelein(f): 11:01am On Feb 27, 2019
Intrepid:

There is no way an African TYRANT would relinquish power through the ballot box. I was waiting for this result. My self exile continues for another four years. I am still bubbling with life, four years is like four days to me. The EVIL MAN called buhari can never rule me again, not even another Tyrant in my life time. I lived buhari as a military dictator in 1983, and I experienced what life was when your rights and dignity were being trampled upon by one single man and his military goons, then I said to myself never again would I dwell under the jackboot of an illiterate Junta. Then I joined the legion of bright stars that made it out in the years of the locust, those who were around, know the time I am taliking about.

What happened in Nigeria recently in the name of election is a SHAME to the black race. No wonder Racists like Botha and Luggard, to mention just but few, concluded that the black man can never get his act together. Nigeria is without question a divided country, but buhari, the islamic Bigot, has taken the division to another level. Some will call me Wailer, but I will wail, not for myself, but for those who cannot have common commodity like light for a whole year, those who have been waylaid and robbed as they journeyed from one point of the country to another by armed men in uniform, assigned to protect them. I will wail for those who have been chased out of their ancestoral homes by killer Herdsmen, and the consolation they get from a president who is elected to protect them, is to arrogantly tell them to live with their neighbours. Even a nonagenarian was made to live in an IDP camp, never to see his home again, I wept to see the sight of an old man crying. I will wail for those who lined up in the tropical sun to cast their votes and make a choice freely, but were chased away by Chadian and Nigerien -looking illerate soldiers. I will wail for those who were threathened and harrassed to vote for a candidate against their will or asked to go home where they chose not to compromised. I will wail for all the woes a medieval potentate without WASC has brought upon a country that could have been the pride of the black race.

A man without WASC can never rule me, and I am one of the happiest person not to belong. For AAA, this is for you, you were not a better choice, but the lesser of the two evils. You put up a great fight against a rapacious Vampire, a Jihadist and a sharia propagator. I leave you with this wise piece from concerned citizen, as to why your strategy to bring down satan did not work.

TO ATIKU:

Let us tell ourselves the hardtruths,,, I felt lost when atiku started losing the North as if he is a Balyesa man. When I reasoned with myself I found the reasons:

The north is(sic) is the most cunning humans God ever created.... they loved the Buhari's nepotism, they love his upper hand in killing non- Muslims, they love the ethnic cleansings in the middle belt, they care less about the economy, so long as northern supremacy persists. Atiku came with urban ideas... the north desires primitive conquest and jihad..... the voting pattern shows these facts. Courtesy.

I will take a breather for few weeks to watch how events unfold. Those who think I am a Quitter, should bury that thought. I am coming back as a voice for the voiceless, I am coming back with more power, with more lethal fighting ammunition to take on Ignorants and few tribal jesters. I am coming back to tear into shreds and crush into smithreens those who stand on the way of freedom. I am not going to disappoint the thousands who have been upvoting me. More debilitating and dirty will my punches be.

To Supporters of the blood - sucking killer Herdsman in Aso rock, they can enjoy their temporary blissful ignorance for now.

A man without WASC can never rule me,
An Islamic Bigot can never rule me
A Sharia protagonist can never rule me.
The killer that sent my youthful kinsmen to their untimely deaths can never rule me.

A Murderer who has made so many children orphans and parents childless in the MD, can never rule me.
A neo fascist can never rule me.

The father of Nigeria's NEPOTISM can never rule me.

And lastly, A GOVERNOTORIAL PRESIDENT can never rule me.

The struggle continues.............
Re: Confederation Or Dissolution Or War? by teufelein(f): 2:59pm On Feb 27, 2019
Nnamdi Kanu's message to Nigerians...

Re: Confederation Or Dissolution Or War? by teufelein(f): 8:04pm On Feb 27, 2019
“You can all be assured that a Radical Islamic Government will not allow you to vote them out. If you try, they will use force. Like Hamas in Palestine, once they took power democratically, they ruthlessly scrapped democracy with force of arms. Christians, Southern Nigerians and Middle-Beltans, you have three choices:

“1. Join IPOB in civil disobedience beginning with a massive boycott of the elections. But do not stop there. Paralyse the entire nation. If you are hungry go home to your villages. Let nothing happen until you force negotiation for referendum and independence and we share the Oil revenues. If they fire at you, let your young men fire back. Let the fear stop. Such a massive civil disobedience will make the world sit up and take interest. I call upon Afenifere, Ohaneze and the Middle-Belt Unions to act together;
2. Vote in the election, get rigged out and pick up arms to fight for your freedom;
3. Submit to the Islamisation agenda and accept you are in an Islamic State permanently.”

It is for us all to determine the direction we must go and that is why I call upon IPOB members, Biafrans and Atikulators to unite. Atikulators it is time to line up with IPOB. IPOB shall welcome you into the fold with open arms. But first you must understand the IPOB Commanmd and Control structure and why and how it works. You must begin to learn more about IPOB. It is time to stop listening to rumours and Nigerian propaganda about Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB being violent or doing terrible things. Go to the authentic source, Radio Biafra and get to know. Start discussing with IPOB family members. You will discover they are not abusers and miscreants but highly intelligent and well educated people. You don’t have to join but you can become a committed supporter.
Re: Confederation Or Dissolution Or War? by teufelein(f): 10:02pm On Feb 27, 2019
A Tale Foretold

Recall that this wall had been dedicated to the total repudiation of the 1999 Constitution for any semblance of sanity to occur in Nigeria. We have been consistent in rightly situating the debilitating problems of Nigeria as being the codification of criminality in the Constitution. We have variously demonstrated how the Constitution was employed to rob the People by those that are essentially criminals but erroneously labelled government.

We did demonstrate how the rigging of elections is Constitutionally driven...and we attempted to proffer solutions. We even went as far as to attempt to convince the National Assembly and PDP to take up the mantle to correct the Laws establishing INEC so that power could at least, return to 'we, the people'!

Every single step of the way, we were fought! Those that should know, and did know that we were correct, did their best to truncate our efforts...even within the PDP...and people close to power within the PDP.
We discovered that most didn't really want the Constitution changed...or the INEC Laws. Further investigations revealed that the challengers actually believed they could out the incumbent by "ways and means" and still retain the Constitution (warts and all) so as to employ same for the same nefarious activities of the ruling party. We were so aghast that we vowed NEVER to participate in the elections despite the shortcomings if that's decision!

The elections did take place and ALL our assertions were proved right! The ruling party rigged with shameless abandon. They didn't even bother to be coy about it; they were blatant, and bold in the electoral heist! And they've dared us to go to the courts!
Of course, nothing would come from the courts as the judiciary has since been constitutionally pocketed!
The APC derived their rigging powers from the 1999 Constitution. We knew how it was going to pan out; we tried to warn the People but no one paid us any mind. They acted true to type; we really ought not to have been disappointed but...still, it hurts despite the fact that we rightly projected the outcomes.

INEC is a terrorist organization; and the only way to contain that irresponsible arm of the presidency is to remove it from the presidency.
The President of Nigeria is a god with the powers to do and undo. He's got to be contained by making the judiciary absolutely independent, and removing police administration from the presidency.
The Military has to be contained by legislating them out of Civilian Space.
All these could be implemented by enshrining dire but actionable consequences in the Constitution!
The constituents must have sufficient powers so as to contain an albatross called Federal Government.
We've got to revisit the fundamentals of countryhood by destroying the 1999 Constitution and enthroning a Constitution and a structure agreed to by ALL people!
We would continue to fool ourselves unless we corrected the fundamentals. Papering over deep cracks and pretending to be a country is at best, stupid!

The 1999 Constitution is our common enemy; until it is absolutely destroyed, this country would neither know peace, nor development! And of course, justice would NEVER be resident here! This is a fact!
#thinkAgain!
Shalom
Re: Confederation Or Dissolution Or War? by teufelein(f): 12:33pm On Feb 28, 2019
Our Reality

...it's now apparent to all that elections in Nigeria are actually decided by the president and none else. Quite a lot of people believed that the "blip" in 2015 was via elections; you couldn't be more wrong! Mr. Jonathan simply wanted to be decent; unfortunately, decency is not constitutional in Nigeria.

As a president, you could do whatever you want! And a president that so chooses would direct INEC on exactly what to do... If in doubt, ask Professors Iwu and Yakubu.
...but I digress.

The European or American or Asian is a smart individual; he observes a phenomenon and attempts to make it work for him. Unfortunately, the African...the Nigerian especially, has not bothered to elevate his thinking into solving problems.
Why on earth should elections be conducted when the results are known prior to casting the votes?
Why should hundreds of billions be spent on pre-staged elections with we'll defined outcomes?
Why should we waste time and money having numerous political parties when the Constitution disallows dissenting ideologies?
Why do we deceive ourselves of the illusion of democracy when in truth, the Constitution is Fascist?
These queries are very valid and we really should interrogate them.

We are strongly convinced, that by the Spirit of the 1999 Constitution, elections into offices really DO NOT matter one bit! There's no point wasting such gargantuan funds just to create an illusion...there's no point causing such acrimonious atmosphere that often lead to deaths on the pretense of democracy!
The 1999 Constitution is NOT democratic; the electoral philosophy does NOT give power to the people! We really have no basis for elections in the true sense!

On this premise, we urge the federal and state governments to stop further elections and the attendant waste of scarce resources forthwith. Let us not be shy and go for a one party state like the Peoples Republic of China. It is our belief that rather than pretend to be democratic while retrogressing, let us face the reality and accept the fact that we are a Fascist country.
Let's move forward, please; elections in Nigeria are very unnecessary! The president should just appoint governors, national assembly members and others! There's no point pretending some democratic nonsense through a most ridiculous INEC! Let us be true to ourselves, save time, money and emotions.
Elections in Nigeria, are a farce! Let's be true to ourselves and face the reality!

#thinkAgain
Re: Confederation Or Dissolution Or War? by teufelein(f): 9:57am On Mar 01, 2019
The Leprosy called 1999 Constitution

The 1999 Constitution is dedicated to the development of the extremely strong man and pathetically weak institutions. The result is that a few men must OWN the country while the rest of us must be at their mercy!
A 3rd World Constitution does not build a country; it destroys a country!
In the mid 90s, Ethiopia abandoned a unitary constitution and adopted regionalism and a parliamentary center. The former basket case is developing at a breakneck speed! In Nigeria, we abandoned regionalism and a parliamentary center, and the country is collapsing at a frenetic pace!

We run a most useless constitution...and it's shocking that some actually support the Strong Man and scoff at the strong institution!
Elections have been reduced to Buharism or Atikulation; queueing behind strong men. Yet, the institution that must produce the strong men is as weak as limp "dodo"! The failure of the Nigerian to see the incongruity is a disaster in itself!
Let's junk the 1999 constitution today! That document makes the rest of the world regard us as imbeciles!

#thinkAgain
Re: Confederation Or Dissolution Or War? by teufelein(f): 11:02am On Mar 01, 2019
Stealing the Power of the People

When you "deliver" your polling station or constituency, what exactly did you do? You:

Cajoled
Coerced
Colluded
Corrupted

...an already corrupt process to favor a candidate or a party. It's a psychological attempt to erode the overbearing power of an irresponsible INEC and counter exactly what the opposition would definitely be doing!
If the electoral philosophy were more human, you wouldn't need to deliver jack! Don't sound sanctimonious in criticizing the opposition that did exactly what you did to "deliver"! He went the extra mile by increasing his criminality using government agencies. You're both criminals! The 1999 Constitution encourages the criminality!
In "delivering" your unit/constituency, you aid a very irresponsible INEC and help to give legitimacy to a corrupt electoral process!
My dear friend, help to repudiate the Laws establishing INEC today; INEC is an organization that has no right to exist!

#thinkAgain
Re: Confederation Or Dissolution Or War? by gidgiddy: 11:52am On Mar 01, 2019
The good thing in all this is that the clueless Buhari has another 4 years to torture Nigerians so they can finally see the light

(1) (2) (Reply)

May 30 Sit-at-home- Nnamdi Should Come Back To His Fathers Compound And Do Same / Nnamdi Kanu's Art Of Prophecy / RUGA: See What Henry Shield Said About Elrufai. What's Your Take?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.