Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Time Up For Nnamdi Kanu, Nnia Nwodo In Igboland! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Time Up For Nnamdi Kanu, Nnia Nwodo In Igboland! (1735 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Nnia Nwodo Will Lose His Position. Sultan Has 23 Oil Wells / Police Prevents IPOB From Beating John Nnia Nwodo In A Hotel In Spain (Pics) / IPOB Women Disgrace Nnia Nwodo, Scatter Ohanaeze Event (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Time Up For Nnamdi Kanu, Nnia Nwodo In Igboland! by globemoney: 8:13pm On Feb 25, 2019
With the presidential election now won and lost its now time up for the activities of Nnamdi Kanu and Nnia Nwodo of Ohanaeze. These folks failed to look beyond their noses and turned their various organizations into business organizations.

First if Nnia Nwodo is a honorable man, he should resign first thing tomorrow morning for misleading igbos. He used Ohaneze to endorse a Fulani man in an election an Igbo man was contesting, how does he now intend to relate with FG on igbo matters..

Nnamdi Kanu on the other hand called off his boycott thinking it will favor Atiku in SE. He declared that no Igbo man should vote APC and placed a curse on anyone that does. He publicly endorsed Abaribe of PDP. Guess what, APC won in his state. Nnamdi Kanu is finished. If he thinks otherwise let him come to SE and campaign again for IPOB.. IPOB should now be seen as a criminal organization in SE..

Why I’m saying all these is that 2023 presidency is now not negotiable for igbo. With the results from SW, I can confidently say an Igbo man will become either the president or vice in 2023 unless the extra ordinary happens and the time to start preparing is now! With people like Orji Kalu in APC everything is working out fine.. Ekweremadu will be joining APC anytime soon too!

7 Likes

Re: Time Up For Nnamdi Kanu, Nnia Nwodo In Igboland! by Whiteangel1234: 8:22pm On Feb 25, 2019
As an Igbo man I will remain in PDP no matter what .

We have rejected Buhari
Re: Time Up For Nnamdi Kanu, Nnia Nwodo In Igboland! by globemoney: 8:25pm On Feb 25, 2019
Whiteangel1234:
As an Igbo man I will remain in PDP no matter what .

We have rejected Buhari
PDP may not survive till 2023 and like I always said before this election PDP is no longer sure of block SE votes like before

4 Likes

Re: Time Up For Nnamdi Kanu, Nnia Nwodo In Igboland! by Alariiwo: 8:33pm On Feb 25, 2019
@OP just read the trash you wrote.. does it make sense?

After voting massively against APC, you expect the same APC to field a SE person in 2023 for president.
You think Northerners think foolishly like you lots?

Honestly, I feel ashame sharing country with people like you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Time Up For Nnamdi Kanu, Nnia Nwodo In Igboland! by Viergeachar: 8:35pm On Feb 25, 2019
Somebody is still banking on 2023 because of OUK and Okorocha... grin

Come on, these are house niggers in the APC.
Re: Time Up For Nnamdi Kanu, Nnia Nwodo In Igboland! by globemoney: 8:37pm On Feb 25, 2019
Viergeachar:
Somebody is still banking on 2023 because of OUK and Okorocha... grin

Come on, these are house niggers in the APC.
Look the north are already complaining of your few votes for Buhari in the SW..So we are all now in the same boat.. you’ll understand everything soon grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Time Up For Nnamdi Kanu, Nnia Nwodo In Igboland! by globemoney: 8:43pm On Feb 25, 2019
Alariiwo:
@OP just read the trash you wrote.. does it make sense?

After voting massively against APC, you expect the same APC to field a SE person in 2023 for president.
You think Northerners think foolishly like you lots?

Honestly, I feel ashame sharing country with people like you
No propaganda will help you lots this time. Did SW votes massively for Buhari? The north are complaining of your few votes for Buhari despite all you got from their government..
I’m 100% sure igbo will become either President or VP in 2023. Watch as it unfolds

Re: Time Up For Nnamdi Kanu, Nnia Nwodo In Igboland! by helinues: 8:58pm On Feb 25, 2019
Kanu may soon be banished from SE.

He indirectly worked for Apc. A betrayal

I already proposed Ikweremadu to join Apc so that SE can have senate president

1 Like

Re: Time Up For Nnamdi Kanu, Nnia Nwodo In Igboland! by gidgiddy: 9:00pm On Feb 25, 2019
globemoney:
With the presidential election now won and lost its now time up for the activities of Nnamdi Kanu and Nnia Nwodo of Ohanaeze. These folks failed to look beyond their noses and turned their first their various organizations into business organizations.
First if Nnia Nwodo is a honorable man, he should resign first thing tomorrow morning for misleading igbos. He used Ohaneze to endorse a Fulani man in an election an Igbo man was contesting, how does he now intend to relate with FG on igbo matters..

There would have been no point for Ohanaeze to endorse an Igbo man who has zero chance of winning. That would be endorsing an Igbo man for the sake of it. Instead, Ohanaeze endorsed Atiku who is the only person that stands a chance against Buhari. Atiku also supports restructuring which is very important to Ohanaeze.

Nnamdi Kanu on the other hand called off his boycott thinking it will favor Atiku in SE. He declared that no Igbo man should vote APC and placed a curse on anyone that does. He publicly endorsed Abaribe of PDP. Guess what, APC won in his state. Nnamdi Kanu is finished. If he thinks otherwise let him come to SE and campaign again for IPOB.. IPOB should now be seen as a criminal organization in SE..

Why I’m saying all these is that 2023 presidency is now not negotiable for igbo. With the results from SW, I can confidently say an Igbo man will become either the president or vice in 2023 unless the extra ordinary happens and the time to start preparing is now! With people like Orji Kalu in APC everything is working out fine.. Ekweremadu will be joining APC anytime soon too!

Nnamdi Kanu is a freedom fighter. People are entitled to agitate for there freedom no matter the politics of the country. A people can vote any party or person but still agitate for freedom. Independence is not based on what party won elections. What matters is if the vast majority of Igbos prefare Biafra or Nigeria. As long as the majority of Igbos prefare Biafra over Nigeria, Nnamdi Kanu will be relevant

I should also point out that the presidency of Nigeria is not what is important for most Igbos. There are other things that are more important than that. The few Igbos who talk about Nigerian presidency are Rochas and Uzo Kalu who have presidential ambition

What most Igbos care about is restructuring and independence

1 Like

Re: Time Up For Nnamdi Kanu, Nnia Nwodo In Igboland! by helinues: 9:03pm On Feb 25, 2019
globemoney:

Look the north are already complaining of your few votes for Buhari in the SW..So we are all now in the same boat.. you’ll understand everything soon grin

That is understandable.. We don't put all our eggs in one basket. After all Buhari wins in overall

1 Like

Re: Time Up For Nnamdi Kanu, Nnia Nwodo In Igboland! by Viergeachar: 9:03pm On Feb 25, 2019
globemoney:

They are inconsequential loonatics while you, a faceless human skull seller living in face me I face you in your neck of the wood in ogbomosho is the consequential loonatic is should take seriously? Odiegwu

You must be a deluded pigiyeasternr!

Back to sender!!

Kwankwaso lost the PDP ticket because of a careless statement made to Afenifere when Falae was kidnapped.

The real northern leaders are very guided.

Osinbajo was quick to cut El Rufai to size at the beginning of this administration.

1 Like

Re: Time Up For Nnamdi Kanu, Nnia Nwodo In Igboland! by globemoney: 9:07pm On Feb 25, 2019
Viergeachar:

You must be a deluded pigiyeasternr!

Back to sender!!

Kwankwaso lost the PDP ticket because of a careless statement made to Afenifere when Falae was kidnapped.

The real northern leaders are very guided.

Osinbajo was quick to cut El Rufai to size at the beginning of this administration.
Olodo your talking out of point, move please

1 Like

Re: Time Up For Nnamdi Kanu, Nnia Nwodo In Igboland! by Whiteangel1234: 9:09pm On Feb 25, 2019
globemoney:

PDP may not survive till 2023 and like I always said before this election PDP is no longer sure of block SE votes like before

It does not matter not everybody will be in the Presidency ..
Re: Time Up For Nnamdi Kanu, Nnia Nwodo In Igboland! by modath(f): 9:34pm On Feb 25, 2019
helinues:
Kanu may soon be banished from SE.

He indirectly worked for Apc. A betrayal

I already proposed Ikweremadu to join Apc so that SE can have senate president

Nope, he was part of Saraki conspiracy ... No..

Ovie Omo Agege is ok.

2 Likes

Re: Time Up For Nnamdi Kanu, Nnia Nwodo In Igboland! by helinues: 9:36pm On Feb 25, 2019
modath:

Nope, he was part of Saraki conspiracy ... No..

Ovie Omo Agege is ok.

What if Ike defects to Apc?
Re: Time Up For Nnamdi Kanu, Nnia Nwodo In Igboland! by mentro: 9:37pm On Feb 25, 2019
globemoney:
With the presidential election now won and lost its now time up for the activities of Nnamdi Kanu and Nnia Nwodo of Ohanaeze. These folks failed to look beyond their noses and turned their various organizations into business organizations.

You are a very ignorant person for thinking the northerners will ever trust the igbo with presidency. It's not possible, so because of the little votes buhari got in the south east, you are predicting a south east presidency, my brother you are dull. The south west still has a better chance than the igbos by far when it comes to 2023. At the end of the day, do you think the north can win without the south west vote? If you add all the south west votes to the ones Atiku got from other regions, he will definitely win. So stop thinking the north can ever pull south west out of the scheme, dem no reach and besides votes, south west contributes majorly for the finances of APC. I neither supported Atiku nor Buhari because they are both failures, instead of you to stand for the truth, you are here worshipping the north you are far better than. Your brain is daft more than the average northerner. You want to divide the south abi. You are one of the problems we have in Nigeria. Go and think about the future of your children and stop following failures up and down. Hausa slave.

1 Like

Re: Time Up For Nnamdi Kanu, Nnia Nwodo In Igboland! by modath(f): 9:39pm On Feb 25, 2019
helinues:

What if Ike defects to Apc?

It won't happen... No one will give him SP... APC lost wella in his state, got zero In his area... he's a liability.

2 Likes

Re: Time Up For Nnamdi Kanu, Nnia Nwodo In Igboland! by helinues: 9:42pm On Feb 25, 2019
modath:

It won't happen... No one will give him SP... APC lost wella in his state, got zero In his area... he's a liability.

That's another valid point though. Omo agege is a bit rascal to me.
Re: Time Up For Nnamdi Kanu, Nnia Nwodo In Igboland! by globemoney: 9:46pm On Feb 25, 2019
gidgiddy:

There would have been no point for Ohanaeze to endorse an Igbo man who has zero chance of winning. That would be endorsing an Igbo man for the sake of it. Instead, Ohanaeze endorsed Atiku who is the only person that stands a chance against Buhari. Atiku also supports restructuring which is very important to Ohanaeze.

Nnamdi Kanu is a freedom fighter. People are entitled to agitate for there freedom no matter the politics of the country. A people can vote any party or person but still agitate for freedom. Independence is not based on what party won elections. What matters is if the vast majority of Igbos prefare Biafra or Nigeria. As long as the majority of Igbos prefare Biafra over Nigeria, Nnamdi Kanu will be relevant

I should also point out that the presidency of Nigeria is not what is important for most Igbos. There are other things that are more important than that. The few Igbos who talk about Nigerian presidency are Rochas and Uzo Kalu who have presidential ambition

What most Igbos care about is restructuring and independence
Oga no need to sugarcoat this anymore, Ohaneze couldn't have been partisan.. How did an Atiku that lost his own polling unit stand a chance against Buhari? Ohaneze could not verify this before rushing to endorse Atiku..

Lets stop pretending, as igbos we need presidency over restructuring, there is no need pretending about this anymore. Yes we need restructuring but we equally need presidency or Vice, thats the truth, its long over due..

Nnamdi Kanu has lost every relevance he has with the outcome of this election, if he doubts it let him come to SE and test his popularity again. If he had maintained his boycott and had not gone on radio endorsing PDP, his value would have gone up by now.. These are the facts!
Re: Time Up For Nnamdi Kanu, Nnia Nwodo In Igboland! by globemoney: 9:51pm On Feb 25, 2019
mentro:

[s]You are a very ignorant person for thinking the northerners will ever trust the igbo with presidency. It's not possible, so because of the little votes buhari got in the south east, you are predicting a south east presidency, my brother you are dull. The south west still has a better chance than the igbos by far when it comes to 2023. At the end of the day, do you think the north can win without the south west vote? If you add all the south west votes to the ones Atiku got from other regions, he will definitely win. So stop thinking the north can ever pull south west out of the scheme, dem no reach and besides votes, south west contributes majorly for the finances of APC. I neither supported Atiku nor Buhari because they are both failures, instead of you to stand for the truth, you are here worshipping the north you are far better than. Your brain is daft more than the average northerner. You want to divide the south abi. You are one of the problems we have in Nigeria. Go and think about the future of your children and stop following failures up and down. Hausa slave.[/s]

Nonsense as usual.. I've said what I said you can keep fooling yourself.. The VP couldn't win his polling unit and you are here talking nonsense. And you really think the north will ever trust yorubas with presidency after obasanjo, I guess you also think the north will ever entrust Tinubu with presidency? You are a comedian..

Henceforth, if you think the yorubas can hold igbos down then we'll hold ourselves down henceforth.. NO MORE SOUTHERN PRESIDENCY.. And of course, you should know who will get the vice presidency in 2023 if this becomes the case!
Re: Time Up For Nnamdi Kanu, Nnia Nwodo In Igboland! by Viergeachar: 10:05pm On Feb 25, 2019
globemoney:

Look at this clown, you dont believe the statement of a PA from KAno Governor and Buhari SA but you want to believe the nonsense from a faceless positivepoint who could even be your osun brother... issokay grin grin

Like I said earlier, these are inconsequential loooonatics.

Some of their main guys made snide statements in the past and had to either recant or pay for it.

Come on, these are rats. What do they know?

Ganduje and Ajimobi are in laws. Maybe that's why he is pained because Ajimobi lost.

Got it
Re: Time Up For Nnamdi Kanu, Nnia Nwodo In Igboland! by mentro: 10:25pm On Feb 25, 2019
globemoney:

Nonsense as usual.. I've said what I said you can keep fooling yourself.. The VP couldn't win his polling unit and you are here talking nonsense. And you really think the north will ever trust yorubas with presidency after obasanjo, I guess you also think the north will ever entrust Tinubu with presidency? You are a comedian..

Henceforth, if you think the yorubas can hold igbos down then we'll hold ourselves down henceforth.. NO MORE SOUTHERN PRESIDENCY.. And of course, you should know who will get the vice presidency in 2023 if this becomes the case!
Your eye go clear that time.
Re: Time Up For Nnamdi Kanu, Nnia Nwodo In Igboland! by globemoney: 10:28pm On Feb 25, 2019
mentro:

Your eye go clear that time.
Hahaha, continue spreading your propaganda we shall meet when it's time
Re: Time Up For Nnamdi Kanu, Nnia Nwodo In Igboland! by theDEVILisHERE: 10:42pm On Feb 25, 2019
stupid wannabe politicians
Biafra is being restored right before your very eyes..
..clowns

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obasanjo Visit Sanusi After The Decimation Of Kano Emirate By Gov Ganduje? / What Code Name Did Cabal Give Aisha Buhari? Find Out. (image Inserted) / Another Facebook User Blast Africans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.