Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

"The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode (80508 Views)

Why Do South Eastern Governors Donate Land To North But North Never Does / Why Does The North Never Talk Of Seccesion? / Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

"The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 25, 2019
Some are cut out for the suffering and do not care about it. The North never told us they do not like suffering and poverty.

All they want is power. I spoke to a Hausa Fulani friend of mine last night who spoke what he described as some truths to me.

He said you Igbos have commerce and industry. Your people travel all over the world, many send money back to their parents and their communities, from their diasporan jobs.

The South West has commerce also, education, thriving airports and Seaports.

The Middle belt has agriculture and Food, and we accommodate them by giving them jobs.

So we must leave power to them in the North. That Power, is all they have to survive on. That whether you guys leave power for us or not, we have designed a foolproof means to take power and hold on to it till 2031. He said that power to the North is not a desire or want, but a genuine need for the survival of the Northerner. That in the next 48hrs, I will see what will happen, and how easily Buhari will be declared winner. I said impossible. He said just watch.

He told me that the North suffered while Obasanjo and Jonathan were in power. He said OBJ retired all their Generals. OBJ gave the ministry of Finance to a Southerner for the first time, that Jonathan did same. That if not for El Rufai and Ribadu putting their foot down in 2007, that Obasanjo was almost going to hand power over to a Southerner in the name of Peter Odili. He said that that singular move by El Rufai and Ribadu will make one of them President after Buhari in 2023.

He said the North will never go back to playing second fiddle. Their experience from 1999 to 2015 is not one they will forget in a while. That the North loves Buhari, because he gives all his appointments to Northerners. That whenever a northerner is in charge of a sector, they recruit and promote northerners, and it's effects last for more than 20yrs, and help their people survive, which is why they love and admire Buhari's approach to appointments.

He went on to say that Atiku is from an unrecognized Adamawa State and is almost a Kanuri. That him and his restructuring agenda will never be allowed to rule. That he knows it, and all the North know it, which is why the elections in the North are peaceful and there is no fighting, thuggery and killing. That the North know that Atiku's policies will advance the South and send the North into deep poverty, not on purpose, but by sharing the power, so they will not let him on board. That PDP shot themselves in the foot by choosing Atiku. A man from the Northwest, Tambuwal or Kwankwaso would have done it, and kept power in the North for them, but Atiku is far too exposed.

He even went as far as telling me that the south should forget 2023, and 2027. That the North have agreed that the south will not have power again till 2031, at the earliest and so it shall be. By which time they will have Fulani emirates in cattle colonies in Ebonyi, Oyo and Edo State, whether we like it or not.

They have told Ribadu and El Rufai to warm up, that it will be one of them in 2023, most likely the former, who is being kept away from controversy.

I asked what about Tinubu and Osinbajo. He laughed louder than ever. He described Tinubu as the biggest southern fool alive. He said they in the North were surprised that he would be fighting for Buhari's second term, after all Buhari did to him in his first four year term. He had none of his ministerial appointments approved and was shut completely out. All it took was Buhari attending his birthday party for his heart to melt. His VP was also shut out and is continously disgraced in Aso Rock. The only VP in the history of Nigeria that cannot see the president without going through an administrative staff, the chief of Staff, Abba Kyari. He said they do not trust Osinbajo, hence keeping him out of sensitive meetings, and that he will never be President, except he is ready to wait for 2031, but he is not their type.

He said the game of divide and rule will be perfected after 29th of May, as they seek to reduce Tinubu and prop up the likes of Fashola and a few others from the South West. He said by the time they finish with Tinubu, he will either go to jail or leave the party to run under another party platform, but they do not care.

I said, so you really think Atiku will lose this election. He said yes, that the North are not fighting. They have chosen, and Atiku better go get back his monies from the Generals that he bribed to make him the concensus candidate of PDP, yet failed to consult them when choosing a VP.

I thanked him and said that Atiku will be the next president of Nigeria and all their evil plans will be destroyed. Let us all pray for Atiku and Obi's victory. We have voted. All we have to do now is protect our votes and pray. If only Southerners would listen and Unite, the North would not have just evil plans against us.

https://www.facebook.com/62188827209/posts/10157139724017210/

75 Likes 18 Shares

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by Zombiekiller010: 10:02pm On Feb 25, 2019
People in Abuja and Lagos voted for Atiku and those of you living cities below standard of living are voting Buhari,later you'll call your relatives in Abuja & Lagos to send you money,when you decided to vote for a man that will inflate the rate of poverty,after this election everybody should live within their means,to all Atikulated soul, stop giving alms to beggars and stop sympathising with those who will fall victim of headsmen and Bokoharam

743 Likes 116 Shares

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by yipata: 10:04pm On Feb 25, 2019
Lol.. Politricks.. Pele fani. We will always need you in the southwest to always keep our leaders on their toes. We supporters of buhari love criticism though constructive one.

205 Likes 23 Shares

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by rottennaija(m): 10:21pm On Feb 25, 2019
FrMbaka:
Some are cut out for the suffering and do not care about it. The North never told us they do not like suffering and poverty.

All they want is power. I spoke to a Hausa Fulani friend of mine last night who spoke what he described as some truths to me.

He said you Igbos have commerce and industry. Your people travel all over the world, many send money back to their parents and their communities, from their diasporan jobs.

The Middle belt has agriculture and Food, and we accommodate them by giving them jobs.

So we must leave power to them in the North. That Power, is all they have to survive on. That whether you guys leave power for us or not, we have designed a foolproof means to take power and hold on to it till 2031. He said that power to the North is not a desire or want, but a genuine need for the survival of the Northerner. That in the next 48hrs, I will see what will happen, and how easily Buhari will be declared winner. I said impossible. He said just watch.

He told me that the North suffered while Obasanjo and Jonathan were in power. He said OBJ retired all their Generals. OBJ gave the ministry of Finance to a Southerner for the first time, that Jonathan did same. That if not for El Rufai and Ribadu putting their foot down in 2007, that Obasanjo was almost going to hand power over to a Southerner in the name of Peter Odili. He said that that singular move by El Rufai and Ribadu will make one of them President after Buhari in 2023.

He said the North will never go back to playing second fiddle. Their experience from 1999 to 2015 is not one they will forget in a while. That the North loves Buhari, because he gives all his appointments to Northerners. That whenever a northerner is in charge of a sector, they recruit and promote northerners, and it's effects last for more than 20yrs, and help their people survive, which is why they love and admire Buhari's approach to appointments.

He went on to say that Atiku is from an unrecognized Adamawa State and is almost a Kanuri. That him and his restructuring agenda will never be allowed to rule. That he knows it, and all the North know it, which is why the elections in the North are peaceful and there is no fighting, thuggery and killing. That the North know that Atiku's policies will advance the South and send the North into deep poverty, not on purpose, but by sharing the power, so they will not let him on board. That PDP shot themselves in the foot by choosing Atiku. A man from the Northwest, Tambuwal or Kwankwaso would have done it, and kept power in the North for them, but Atiku is far too exposed.

He even went as far as telling me that the south should forget 2023, and 2027. That the North have agreed that the south will not have power again till 2031, at the earliest and so it shall be. By which time they will have Fulani emirates in cattle colonies in Ebonyi, Oyo and Edo State, whether we like it or not.

They have told Ribadu and El Rufai to warm up, that it will be one of them in 2023, most likely the former, who is being kept away from controversy.

I asked what about Tinubu and Osinbajo. He laughed louder than ever. He described Tinubu as the biggest southern fool alive. He said they in the North were surprised that he would be fighting for Buhari's second term, after all Buhari did to him in his first four year term. He had none of his ministerial appointments approved and was shut completely out. All it took was Buhari attending his birthday party for his heart to melt. His VP was also shut out and is continously disgraced in Aso Rock. The only VP in the history of Nigeria that cannot see the president without going through an administrative staff, the chief of Staff, Abba Kyari. He said they do not trust Osinbajo, hence keeping him out of sensitive meetings, and that he will never be President, except he is ready to wait for 2031, but he is not their type.

He said the game of divide and rule will be perfected after 29th of May, as they seek to reduce Tinubu and prop up the likes of Fashola and a few others from the South West. He said by the time they finish with Tinubu, he will either go to jail or leave the party to run under another party platform, but they do not care.

I said, so you really think Atiku will lose this election. He said yes, that the North are not fighting. They have chosen, and Atiku better go get back his monies from the Generals that he bribed to make him the concensus candidate of PDP, yet failed to consult them when choosing a VP.

I thanked him and said that Atiku will be the next president of Nigeria and all their evil plans will be destroyed. Let us all pray for Atiku and Obi's victory. We have voted. All we have to do now is protect our votes and pray. If only Southerners would listen and Unite, the North would not have just evil plans against us.

Chief JCI
25/02/19

PDP has started again with their politics of division, hatred, tribe and religion. This was the same thing they did in 2015. Becoming obvious they are losing, they have started again.

After they will say, Nigeria is more divided than before, whereas they are the ones causing the division themselves

311 Likes 36 Shares

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by Joesno(m): 10:24pm On Feb 25, 2019
PDP yaff Lost, no doubt, APC is dominating here in delta

122 Likes 20 Shares

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by mistyebby(f): 10:25pm On Feb 25, 2019
rottennaija:

PDP has started again with their politics of division, hatred, tribe and religion. This was the same thing they did in 2015. Becoming obvious they are losing, they have started again.

After they will say, Nigeria is more divided than before, whereas they are the ones causing the division themselves

Awkward reasoning!

125 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by DMerciful(m): 10:29pm On Feb 25, 2019
The supposed education of the South has long become foolishness!

136 Likes 13 Shares

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by fiizznation: 10:36pm On Feb 25, 2019
This clown though. Atiku is viewed as one corrupt fella all over the north and there was no possible way for him to make any good gains in the north. Remove the buhari factor, anybody can still beat atiku in the north because the man is just so unpopular.

He should even thank his stars that his stolen money bought him many electorates in Adamawa state.
Once you are tainted with corruption, you are so done in the north because nobody rewards corruption here in the north.

Criminal atiku should try again next time.

218 Likes 22 Shares

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by cogbuagu: 10:37pm On Feb 25, 2019
Buhari is like a god to them

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by mycar: 10:39pm On Feb 25, 2019
I no pity Atiku at all, He was part of the team that created this monster, Saraki is gone, Amaechi gone, Akpabio is a collateral damage.
More people to go

81 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by Printerscanner: 10:40pm On Feb 25, 2019
Pele FFK. You will get over it. Time heals wounds.

91 Likes 10 Shares

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by Printerscanner: 10:42pm On Feb 25, 2019
mycar:
I no pity Atiku at all, He was part of the team that created this monster, Saraki is gone, Amaechi gone, Akpabio is a collateral damage.
More people to go

Relax and enjoy the ride. 4 + 4 = 8

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by fiizznation: 10:45pm On Feb 25, 2019
cogbuagu:
Buhari is like a god to them
Wrong misconception. Buhari is only loved in the north because of his honesty and integrity, two things that atiku lacks.

A tambuwal candidacy would have given buhari a run for his supporters money....

130 Likes 10 Shares

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by StOla: 10:47pm On Feb 25, 2019
A propaganda tailored towards the election, but did not make it to the media until its purpose had already been defeated by a Buhari victory

Well done FFK, the Joseph McCarthy of Nigeria.

Continue feeding your zombies with the dose of ethno-religious bigotry they need to survive each day.

111 Likes 12 Shares

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by Nobody: 11:03pm On Feb 25, 2019
Please declare General Buhari president
Lets endure 4 years
The IGBOS fuckeeeeeeeeeeeed up

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by meccuno: 11:18pm On Feb 25, 2019
fiizznation:
This clown though. Atiku is viewed as one corrupt fella all over the north and there was no possible way for him to make any good gains in the north. Remove the buhari factor, anybody can still beat atiku in the north because the man is just so unpopular.

He should even thank his stars that his stolen money bought him many electorates in Adamawa state.
Once you are tainted with corruption, you are so done in the north because nobody rewards corruption here in the north.

Criminal atiku should try again next time.
i wonder why you think that we down here are fools. is Abacha not a bigger thief than Atiku but he has a stadium named after him. please stop this idea of the North not voting for Atiku because he is perceived as a criminal. its only the gullible that would fall for that trick.

204 Likes 23 Shares

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by Puffy007: 11:23pm On Feb 25, 2019
fiizznation:
Wrong misconception. Buhari is only loved in the north because of his honesty and integrity, two things that atiku lacks.

Let us be sincere please and stop with all this Buhari's honesty and integrity bullshit.

You will find it hard to convince anyone on this base on the evidence of this past 4years. Buhari is as corrupt as they come.

Same goes for the North generally, they are as corrupt as any other tribe in the country, if not more, very hypocritical set of people.

Buhari is adored in the North because of his strong Islamic ideas. Atiku was rejected because he his liberal The North don't like liberal Muslims, they want people that can openly support and defend Islamic agenda like sharia law and Jihad. Buhari has over the years endeared himself to the Northerns through religion. Religion is the first language of the North, not integrity or corruption like you are suggesting.

424 Likes 64 Shares

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:23pm On Feb 25, 2019
Lol cheesy.

As e dey pain dem, e dey sweet us grin cheesy

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by jamejanev: 11:28pm On Feb 25, 2019
Zombiekiller010:
People in Abuja and Lagos voted for Atiku and those of you living cities below standard of living are voting Buhari,later you'll call your relatives in Abuja & Lagos to send you money,when you decided to vote for a man that will inflate the rate of poverty,after this election everybody should live within their means,to all Atikulated soul, stop giving alms to beggars and stop sympathising with those who will fall victim of headsmen and Bokoharam
Its natural for the losers to cry and it will be fun to the winners. We are winners, pdp wailers should go and commit suicide. I hve warned u. Aboki will Neva support Atiku. We don't want sermons here, u better take heart.Buhari is trusted and that is enough for him to gain people's trust.

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by fiizznation: 11:30pm On Feb 25, 2019
meccuno:
i wonder why you think that we down here are fools. is Abacha not a bigger thief than Atiku but he has a stadium named after him. please stop this idea of the North not voting for Atiku because he is perceived as a criminal. its only the gullible that would fall for that trick.
Don't be silly please. Who named the stadium 'sani abacha', the people of kano state or the government/military regime?

Mohammed abacha has been contesting for the governorship of kano state for about 12yrs now, and in any election he doesn't even get the 2nd position because people don't usually vote for him simply because of his late father's 'atrocity'.

We don't reward corruption here in the north, understand this.

94 Likes 12 Shares

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by meccuno: 11:35pm On Feb 25, 2019
fiizznation:
Don't be silly please. Who named the stadium 'sani abacha', the people of kano state or the government/military regime?

Mohammed abacha has been contesting for the governorship of kano state for about 12yrs now, and in any election he doesn't even get the 2nd position because people don't usually vote for him simply because of his late father's 'atrocity'.

i doubt you are a northerner.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by knowledgeable: 11:36pm On Feb 25, 2019
FrMbaka:

Chief JCI
25/02/19

We Southern Nigerians are deep deep sh**t. We are trapped.

This is *NOT* a modern democratic system of government that is capable of transforming Nigeria into a modern society that this hausa-northner is talking about o. He is talking of a system of government not based on any system at all, and an average Yoruba man are in corhort. Is a system that will ensure permanent anarchy, instability, killings, poverty, backwardness, tribalism, nepotism etc.

A permanent dysfunctional system of government.

17 Likes

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by sreamsense: 11:40pm On Feb 25, 2019
Is it from FFK? Please, go and settle your matter with Efcc first. Anything that comes out of your mouth can never be trusted, it comes out of selfishness, hatred and bitterness towards buhari because of the money he told you to vomit. Is not today you conjure and frameup lies as information to cause division and tribal war. Sorry, go and settle your case first. You didn't call me or tell me this type of story when you were enjoying looted money alone, serve your punishement alone

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by Ziggylady(f): 11:42pm On Feb 25, 2019
fiizznation:

Stop fooling yourself..buhari is like a god in the North meanwhile he is actually closer to the devil..besides the massive fraud that went on in the north in the name of elections are there for all to see..

Some day soon all this nonsense in the name of "one Nigeria" will end..People are gradually getting to that breaking point

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by emere007(m): 11:43pm On Feb 25, 2019
Puffy007:
Let us be sincere please and stop with all this Buhari's honesty and integrity bullshit.

You will find it hard to convince anyone on this base on the evidence of this past 4years. Buhari is as corrupt as they come.

Same goes for the North generally, they are as corrupt as any other tribe in the country, if not more, very hypocritical set of people.

Buhari is adored in the North because of his strong Islamic ideas. Atiku was rejected because he his liberal The North don't like liberal Muslims, they want people that can openly support and defend Islamic agenda like sharia law and Jihad. Buhari has over the years endeared himself to the Northerns through religion. Religion is the first language of the North, not integrity or corruption like you are suggesting.

Thanks my brother for you submission, but unfortunately the fellow you quoted is one without soul, comprehension or conscience, he is just a roving demon who seeks some sort of relevance by adoring and selling the hypocrite and devils's reincarnate who doubles as the President to the gullible and foolish, telling them of his infallibility and fake "integrity". He is a lost soul, pitiable, lost in his poor and reprehensible convictions. So arguing with him or trying to make him see reason and logic is at best just a waste of your precious time my brother. If he is indeed a southerner, it is so sad that we have people who drown in so much stupidity, seeking out others to infect with their innate foolishness. Imagine telling us of Buhari's integrity? can u imagine? when will these dregs and vermins realize that we do not suck on the lifeless one's jaundiced balls. I weep for this nation, when are we going to realize that as far as the North and its elements are in charge of our affairs, we will continue to drag the terrible Human Development Index placements with war thorn nations like Syria, Afghanistan and others.
It is sad brother, another four years of lifelessness, wanton killings, nepotism, heightened tensions and extra judicial killings. They are fast to label you a wailer, while clutching to the crumbs that falls off the table of the Dullard (that is if he even know they exist), pathetic.

But I get consoled in all of this, "YES, WE CAN"

76 Likes 12 Shares

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by Corrinthians(m): 11:46pm On Feb 25, 2019
grin grin grin

Pained fool. May your meal ticket keep cutting until you get yourself a heart and mind of a human as opposed to what you currently posses: heart of a beast and brain of a pig. grin

Wailing old fool. grin

Go back to drumming support for Biafra for another four years. We all know that's the next line of action.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by oshotemi19: 11:46pm On Feb 25, 2019
Puffy007:

You just hit the nail on the head.

38 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by Puffy007: 11:48pm On Feb 25, 2019
fiizznation:

And what of Ganduje, he was given the second term ticket and still on course to win the gubernatorial again, despite been caught redhanded on a video.

Truly truly, the North don't reward corruption and the sky is equally yellow.

75 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:49pm On Feb 25, 2019
Cries of a wailer!!!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by TIGRITIS: 11:50pm On Feb 25, 2019

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode by toluleke(m): 11:50pm On Feb 25, 2019
One thing is sure, people now understand that their vote is the power and no one will play with it, enlightment of people will increase. The issues isn't Atiku or North, but never again would we allow hungry lions into the system. The same way Saraki , Ajumobi , Obasanjo were disgrace so will Tinubu be disgrace o to ge Tinubu. But for now Sai Buhari

12 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

#endsars: What Obasanjo Told Buhari At Virtual Meeting - Fani-kayode Reveals / Meet Safinatu Buhari, Muhammadu Buhari's First Wife (Photos) / Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.