Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,674 members, 7,844,219 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Meet Chris Ekpenyong, Obasanjo's Ally, Who Shattered Akpabio’s ‘Uncommon’ Feat - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Chris Ekpenyong, Obasanjo's Ally, Who Shattered Akpabio’s ‘Uncommon’ Feat (42778 Views)

Godswill Akpabio Embraces Chris Ekpenyong (Photo) / Akpabio, Senator Chris Ekpenyong Meet In Court (photos) / Akpabio Does Not Have Our Support, Chris Ekpenyong Explodes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Chris Ekpenyong, Obasanjo's Ally, Who Shattered Akpabio’s ‘Uncommon’ Feat by Princeton92(m): 9:45am On Feb 26, 2019
That's my able Senator, Former Deputy Governor

1 Like

Re: Meet Chris Ekpenyong, Obasanjo's Ally, Who Shattered Akpabio’s ‘Uncommon’ Feat by pasquel2232: 9:46am On Feb 26, 2019
smiley smiley
b]Advertise your brand on BRT buses at very affordable rates today!![/b]
Connect your brand with your target audience on the streets as we help deliver an innovative and cost effective out-of-home media service that connects and engage audiences.
Your brand deserves this kind of massive brand exposure that outdoor transit advertising offers as there is no barrier between you brand and your target audience, you are always in their face as the buses ply their daily route which immensely leads to brand awareness and brand recall.
We give his platform at a very affordable price, and this package includes
• Print
• Rental
• Deployment
• Monthly POP report
• Dedicated team[b]
This is what your brand have been waiting for, call today to inquire about the various packages.[/b]
smiley smiley

Re: Meet Chris Ekpenyong, Obasanjo's Ally, Who Shattered Akpabio’s ‘Uncommon’ Feat by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 9:46am On Feb 26, 2019
This one too
Re: Meet Chris Ekpenyong, Obasanjo's Ally, Who Shattered Akpabio’s ‘Uncommon’ Feat by Achorise: 9:47am On Feb 26, 2019
See the ugly Hitler that retired Akpabio
Re: Meet Chris Ekpenyong, Obasanjo's Ally, Who Shattered Akpabio’s ‘Uncommon’ Feat by lagdmark(m): 9:48am On Feb 26, 2019
Akpabio will never forgive this man. All his hope of next Sen.Pres. is gone like 1 Kobo coins.

1 Like

Re: Meet Chris Ekpenyong, Obasanjo's Ally, Who Shattered Akpabio’s ‘Uncommon’ Feat by IJEYdiamond(f): 9:51am On Feb 26, 2019
Congrats
Enjoy all expense paid trip By Royale Global international ltd
UAE and the Philippines.
Starting point..
Text 08034065489
its been extended so come join the train..
Re: Meet Chris Ekpenyong, Obasanjo's Ally, Who Shattered Akpabio’s ‘Uncommon’ Feat by gerrardomendes(m): 9:52am On Feb 26, 2019
I am from Chris ekpenyongs LGA which is Obot Akara and I know that one Abakpio is better than a hundred Chris. He is called ukarakpa which means anaconda in our local dialect because of how he swallows money and is very selfish. Akpabios greatest undoing was joining APC and fighting udom(his godson) the same way hr fought attach( his godfather). He should have joined APC n remained quiet but hr over talked. Chris is just a necessary evil for the now that cannot return in 2023. Mark my words. He is just benefitting from akpabios mistakes.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Chris Ekpenyong, Obasanjo's Ally, Who Shattered Akpabio’s ‘Uncommon’ Feat by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:57am On Feb 26, 2019
Akpabio didn't restrict himself to talking like the son of God he was supposed to be, he spoke like he was the almighty himself. Acted like he was the almighty God himself.... God personally resist the proud... Hencefort, akpabio will be pushing his strength against the almighty God until he comes to repentance.

A fourteen years old rusty vehicle outran it current model by 100%. Because God personally provided the oil for the rusty parts the same way he did it when Mrs Clinton was running her mouth against God asking him to update himself to current reality of gaysism and lesbianism in America... God brought forward someone rejected even within his party and used him to displace her..... It is the weak that God uses to confound the strong of the world

Buhari will deal with many of the Esau that sold their soul and God given honour for a moment of security... Fashola and Amnode are the new lord of Lagos state.

delugajackson:
When God wants to bless a man, he pushes him into an act of blessing, and when God wants to destroy a man, he pushes him into an act of destruction. Akpabio saw himself as god in Akwa Ibom, he forgot that there is only one God in the whole universe - the giver of life, the one who gives and the one who takes.

Recent developments had shown that Akpabio had fallen out of love with his people. His pride, boastful attitude and arrogance clearly cost him his re-election. That's what happens when you try to circumvent the will of the people and force your own will on them, but at the end of the day, the will of God and the people must surely prevail. Congratulations to the people of Akwa Abasi Ibom and also to Chris Ekpenyong, the man of the moment.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Chris Ekpenyong, Obasanjo's Ally, Who Shattered Akpabio’s ‘Uncommon’ Feat by brainbox80: 9:59am On Feb 26, 2019
Denikayan:
Akpabio is a minister already!
AND I HOPE HE WILL NOT BE USED IN KILLING PEOPLE 'UNCOMMONLY' LIKE HIS FRIEND, AMECHI
Re: Meet Chris Ekpenyong, Obasanjo's Ally, Who Shattered Akpabio’s ‘Uncommon’ Feat by abokikhalifa: 9:59am On Feb 26, 2019
KubwaBoy:
Please who has a sure link on how I can leave this country. Please don't leave me with Buhari for the next 4 years. Nairalanders abroad, please help my situation.

See your life. You keep looking for people to help after you go blame buhari . Oga go out and hustle and stop being a beggar
Re: Meet Chris Ekpenyong, Obasanjo's Ally, Who Shattered Akpabio’s ‘Uncommon’ Feat by onadana: 10:02am On Feb 26, 2019
delugajackson:
When God wants to bless a man, he pushes him into an act of blessing, and when God wants to destroy a man, he pushes him into an act of destruction. Akpabio saw himself as god in Akwa Ibom, he forgot that there is only one God in the whole universe - the giver of life, the one who gives and the one who takes.

Recent developments had shown that Akpabio had fallen out of love with his people. His pride, boastful attitude and arrogance clearly cost him his re-election. That's what happens when you try to circumvent the will of the people and force your own will on them, but at the end of the day, the will of God and the people must surely prevail. Congratulations to the people of Akwa Abasi Ibom and also to Chris Ekpenyong, the man of the moment.

He can still get a ministerial slot to cause unease in Akwa Ibom,just like what Amaechi is playing out in Rivers
Re: Meet Chris Ekpenyong, Obasanjo's Ally, Who Shattered Akpabio’s ‘Uncommon’ Feat by bizhop01: 10:05am On Feb 26, 2019
The man use electric wire to flog akpabio for yarsh
Re: Meet Chris Ekpenyong, Obasanjo's Ally, Who Shattered Akpabio’s ‘Uncommon’ Feat by Nobody: 10:07am On Feb 26, 2019
post=76138388:
INEC, we are waiting ooooo

SAI BABA ALL THE WAY
May your life be like how buhari is running Nigeria
Can you send me a resounding Amen

1 Like

Re: Meet Chris Ekpenyong, Obasanjo's Ally, Who Shattered Akpabio’s ‘Uncommon’ Feat by Nobody: 10:07am On Feb 26, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Ekpenyong won because he is in PDP
Exactly
Re: Meet Chris Ekpenyong, Obasanjo's Ally, Who Shattered Akpabio’s ‘Uncommon’ Feat by macello4(m): 10:10am On Feb 26, 2019
Balana1:
See below
i don report u tire, but the barstad modrator no won band u abi? Ogun go punish ur fada Thief.
Re: Meet Chris Ekpenyong, Obasanjo's Ally, Who Shattered Akpabio’s ‘Uncommon’ Feat by spencekat(m): 10:24am On Feb 26, 2019
The man really did well
Re: Meet Chris Ekpenyong, Obasanjo's Ally, Who Shattered Akpabio’s ‘Uncommon’ Feat by tuniski: 10:25am On Feb 26, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
Akpabio should not be considered a loser. He's a winner at the federal level and obviously has a position waiting for him as compensation.

The worst of this all is Saraki.

Senate he didn't win.... Federal he lost also.

They Are all Winners the Masses Are Possibly the losers.
Re: Meet Chris Ekpenyong, Obasanjo's Ally, Who Shattered Akpabio’s ‘Uncommon’ Feat by yemiyemi: 10:27am On Feb 26, 2019
Shame on Obasanjo, the Are Adaluru of Nigeria ( AAON).....

Dannyset:
Lolz.
And Buhari shattered Obasanjo dreams of installing a thief.

Re: Meet Chris Ekpenyong, Obasanjo's Ally, Who Shattered Akpabio’s ‘Uncommon’ Feat by simplesearch: 10:30am On Feb 26, 2019
onadana:

He can still get a ministerial slot to cause unease in Akwa Ibom,just like what Amaechi is playing out in Rivers

How do we make progress this way, But I suppose even if offered that position he will not want to put his state on fire but just use it as a means of re-aligning with his people and totally swallow his pride. That's how to bounce back in life after experiencing defeat.
Re: Meet Chris Ekpenyong, Obasanjo's Ally, Who Shattered Akpabio’s ‘Uncommon’ Feat by Nobody: 10:32am On Feb 26, 2019
Denikayan:
Akpabio is a minister already!

Appointment position. Real test of popularity and politics lies in elective positions. Akpabio may no longer win any elective position in akwaibom again.
Re: Meet Chris Ekpenyong, Obasanjo's Ally, Who Shattered Akpabio’s ‘Uncommon’ Feat by homealone00: 10:32am On Feb 26, 2019
grin grin grin meet Buhari, Akpabio Ally who join hand with Buhari to shatter Obj dream of been a kingmaker grin grin grin
Re: Meet Chris Ekpenyong, Obasanjo's Ally, Who Shattered Akpabio’s ‘Uncommon’ Feat by homealone00: 10:35am On Feb 26, 2019
ikennaf1:

Appointment position. Real test of popularity and politics lies in elective positions. Akpabio may no longer win any elective position in akwaibom again.
no position for you yeast people in Nigeria Akpabio is the next vice president cheesy grin
Re: Meet Chris Ekpenyong, Obasanjo's Ally, Who Shattered Akpabio’s ‘Uncommon’ Feat by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 26, 2019
Islie:

https://www.thecable.ng/close-up-ekpenyong-objs-ally-who-shattered-akpabios-uncommon-feat/amp

PRESIDENCY IS THE "KOKO"
SO MANY APPOINTMENTS ABOUND FOR COMPENSATION
Re: Meet Chris Ekpenyong, Obasanjo's Ally, Who Shattered Akpabio’s ‘Uncommon’ Feat by allisso: 10:56am On Feb 26, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
Akpabio should not be considered a loser. He's a winner at the federal level and obviously has a position waiting for him as compensation.

The worst of this all is Saraki.

Senate he didn't win.... Federal he lost also.
they will keep winning while you always lose
use your head and think, even saraki has moles in APC (sister)
change the rags APC or PDP
Re: Meet Chris Ekpenyong, Obasanjo's Ally, Who Shattered Akpabio’s ‘Uncommon’ Feat by Favmil101(m): 10:57am On Feb 26, 2019
gerrardomendes:
I am from Chris ekpenyongs LGA which is Obot Akara and I know that one Abakpio is better than a hundred Chris. He is called ukarakpa which means anaconda in our local dialect because of how he swallows money and is very selfish. Akpabios greatest undoing was joining APC and fighting udom(his godson) the same way hr fought attach( his godfather). He should have joined APC n remained quiet but hr over talked. Chris is just a necessary evil for the now that cannot return in 2023. Mark my words. He is just benefitting from akpabios mistakes.
E pain am.

1 Like

Re: Meet Chris Ekpenyong, Obasanjo's Ally, Who Shattered Akpabio’s ‘Uncommon’ Feat by Ubdavis(m): 10:58am On Feb 26, 2019
That is the real black loin !
Re: Meet Chris Ekpenyong, Obasanjo's Ally, Who Shattered Akpabio’s ‘Uncommon’ Feat by AMI3(m): 11:11am On Feb 26, 2019
so sad sent. Akpabio brought this to himself knowing fully we old men and women love PDP in the state. Defeating wasn't the option.

Just wrong calculations from him
Re: Meet Chris Ekpenyong, Obasanjo's Ally, Who Shattered Akpabio’s ‘Uncommon’ Feat by onadana: 11:12am On Feb 26, 2019
[quote author=simplesearch post=76140078]

How do we make progress this way, But I suppose even if offered that position he will not want to put his state on fire but just use it as a means of re-aligning with his people and totally swallow his pride. That's how to bounce back in life after experiencing defeat.[/quote

The problem with our politicians is that they don't have the interest of the masses at heart.
Re: Meet Chris Ekpenyong, Obasanjo's Ally, Who Shattered Akpabio’s ‘Uncommon’ Feat by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 26, 2019
homealone00:
no position for you yeast people in Nigeria Akpabio is the next vice president cheesy grin

Anything to make you happy buddy...
Re: Meet Chris Ekpenyong, Obasanjo's Ally, Who Shattered Akpabio’s ‘Uncommon’ Feat by Gluckudom1(m): 11:32am On Feb 26, 2019
maybachmusic:
cool cool

and the one that is personal to me

my own Senator representing Ikot Ekpene Senatorial District

Eng Chris Ekpenyong

he defeated Akpabio and gave him a bloody Nose grin grin

ended a short lived APC noisemaking era cool cool

Wehdone Sir
============
As for those wailing over themselves about presidential results etc
Presidency has little or no effect on Akwa Ibom over the years. so good luck
what matters is all THe Senatorial and Fed House positions as of now have all been taken over by the PDP
Akwa Ibom reset to default mode cool cool

congrats to all PDP family in Aks as our State returns to its peaceful atmosphere before APC came

I swear we don't care more about the presidency
Re: Meet Chris Ekpenyong, Obasanjo's Ally, Who Shattered Akpabio’s ‘Uncommon’ Feat by ediko5(m): 11:36am On Feb 26, 2019
onadana:

What did he do for Buhari or APC to deserve a ministerial slot?

APC failed woefully in the Presidential and national assembly elections in Akwa Ibom and will have the mother of all failure in the governorship and state assembly election because their earthly Lord has been smitten.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway Sango Otta Flooded / Golden Dawn II: Izombe, Imo Burnt Down By Soldiers & Ebube Agu (Pics, Video) / Governor Obaseki Visits Families Of People Killed During 2023 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.