Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

It Is Illogical For PDP To Reject Results - Keyamo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Is Illogical For PDP To Reject Results - Keyamo (22733 Views)

We Can't Hand Over Pdp To The Apc: PDP Nass Members Threaten To Dump Party / Ikpeazu To IPOB: It's Illogical To Tell People Not To Go Out And Make A Living / Soludo: I Was Asked To Reject Buhari’s Appointment ‘because There’s No Money’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Illogical For PDP To Reject Results - Keyamo by LocalChamp: 11:53pm On Feb 25, 2019
The Presidential Campaign Council of the All Progressives Congress has said it is illogical for the Peoples Democratic Party to reject results of the presidential poll that is still being collated.

The council in a statement by its Spokesperson, Festus Keyamo (SAN), expressed surprise at the statement of the National Chairman of PDP, Uche Secondus, rejecting the results as being announced presently by INEC in Abuja.

The statement read, “How come the PDP is rejecting results that have not been fully and completely announced? How can one reject the result of an uncompleted game? The process of an election does not end until the final collation and announcement of results.

“Is the PDP rejecting the totality of the results nationwide? If yes, does it mean they also reject the results that would be announced later by INEC which may indicate that they have won in certain areas? Are they also rejecting the results already announced that indicate they won in some areas? For instance, are they rejecting the results of the FCT already announced in which they won?

“If indeed they are only rejecting areas where they lost, are they implying that it is only in areas where they won that can be adjudged free and fair and all areas where they lost must be adjudged rigged? Is that the mentality of true democrats?”

Keyamo said it was curious that the PDP rejected the results as being announced, yet claimed they were coasting to victory.

“What kind of logic is that? What kind of confusion is now reigning in the minds of the top hierarchy of the PDP that they can spew such illogicality?

“It is now obvious that the top hierarchy of the PDP is hysterical and nervous. We urge them to calm down. Obviously, this is the first time they are sensing a massive loss of an election as opposition party. It is a new experience for them. They are confused and disoriented. For many years, they were used to manipulating the instruments of State to just write results and announce themselves as winners. As such they have a sense of entitlement to these instruments of State that they could not fully manipulate this time because President Muhammadu Buhari insisted on a level plain field for all.

“We advise the PDP that as opposition party for many years, we have been down this road before. This is not the time to sacrifice the country for personal ambition. If they feel they have lost (as their statement clearly indicates), Alhaji Atiku Abubakar must pick up his phone to make that famous call to President Muhammadu Buhari. The world is watching him and so are Nigerians.”

The council urged INEC, Nigerians and our international friends not to be swayed by the “infantile” antics of the PDP.

https://punchng.com/it-is-illogical-for-pdp-to-reject-results-keyamo/

41 Likes 12 Shares

Re: It Is Illogical For PDP To Reject Results - Keyamo by limeta(f): 11:55pm On Feb 25, 2019
Spit on you

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: It Is Illogical For PDP To Reject Results - Keyamo by oyebanji44: 12:15am On Feb 26, 2019
Fear of defeat is haunting them..they are losers..they themselves cannot compare southeast votes to the North votes.Nobody in his right senses will do that..

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: It Is Illogical For PDP To Reject Results - Keyamo by muykem: 12:38am On Feb 26, 2019
I am also confused. Are they also reject election Dino malaye?

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: It Is Illogical For PDP To Reject Results - Keyamo by Blinkers: 1:18am On Feb 26, 2019
cool

Festus, anyone who receives this kind of beat down that the PDP got would go insane and start acting illogical.

Mercy for them, small na.

They need a psychologist now. Not criticism

71 Likes 7 Shares

Re: It Is Illogical For PDP To Reject Results - Keyamo by emmabest2000(m): 5:11am On Feb 26, 2019
APC and OJORO

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: It Is Illogical For PDP To Reject Results - Keyamo by Ayoswit(f): 5:11am On Feb 26, 2019
Anyone who voted for Buhari's next level scam shouldn't complain when the hardship inflicted on Nigerians by this evil government doubles. You had a chance to remove the cabals running the affairs of this country by voting buhari out but wasted it, so enjoy your next level of Fulani's herdsmen killing with impunity, unemployment, more Boko-haram attacks, more looting of our national wealth and more. Naija una no go ever learn.

46 Likes 9 Shares

Re: It Is Illogical For PDP To Reject Results - Keyamo by kehinde1588(m): 5:12am On Feb 26, 2019
For the last time, pls let's do this all Atikulators grin

Like for Atiku, share for Buhari.

47 Likes 103 Shares

Re: It Is Illogical For PDP To Reject Results - Keyamo by callmeVIBRANT(m): 5:12am On Feb 26, 2019
ok
Re: It Is Illogical For PDP To Reject Results - Keyamo by vastolord4(m): 5:12am On Feb 26, 2019
Nigeria isn't ready...

2 Likes

Re: It Is Illogical For PDP To Reject Results - Keyamo by AntiWailer: 5:13am On Feb 26, 2019
PDP is a useless party.

Next time look for credible candidates.

Not every electorate can be f00led with propaganda.

If Atiku can be rejected by his people in the North, I pity any 1diot from the south who will lose his life over him.

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: It Is Illogical For PDP To Reject Results - Keyamo by SeunOlat: 5:13am On Feb 26, 2019
Bic

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Is Illogical For PDP To Reject Results - Keyamo by Ekpekus(m): 5:14am On Feb 26, 2019
Hehehehehe grin okokobioko
You beat person, you say it is illogical for him to cry.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Illogical For PDP To Reject Results - Keyamo by GentleMoney: 5:14am On Feb 26, 2019
Hmm..
Re: It Is Illogical For PDP To Reject Results - Keyamo by allisso: 5:14am On Feb 26, 2019
Well all I can see is a bunch of idiots still choosing between a dullard and a thief when we have seen young and competent candidates who are ready to take this nation to the promise land but we refused to see them. They even showed up for our presidential debate to tell us what they had for us but still we chose to stick with these old rags (Buhari and Atiku) why?? These are originally our problems but we know and we like it like that. Buhari has done it before (1984) and still doing it and nothing to show for, what did Atiku also do while he was VP We will only keep getting worse in a country where a scholar and really person of integrity (Not Buhari integrity) polls just 10,000 votes and these old thief and dullard General getting millions of vote. Well only time will tell.

Verdict: anyone who voted APC or PDP ( Nigeria's problem) and still complain of hardship again really need to see a medical practitioner

Prayer: I hope by the next election (opportunity), God would have grant us wisdom in this nation.
Thank you .........Omo Ibadan

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Illogical For PDP To Reject Results - Keyamo by Emycord: 5:14am On Feb 26, 2019
they only rejected a riged results

2 Likes

Re: It Is Illogical For PDP To Reject Results - Keyamo by Pat4321: 5:14am On Feb 26, 2019
This son of a pig, slave of cows is still talking

5 Likes

Re: It Is Illogical For PDP To Reject Results - Keyamo by Pavore9: 5:15am On Feb 26, 2019
Ain't easy being in the opposition! cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Illogical For PDP To Reject Results - Keyamo by Sisqoman(m): 5:15am On Feb 26, 2019
Who is our new President? Hope it's not the man who says Nigeria youth are lazy!!! If so we are going to suffer for another good 4 years again.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: It Is Illogical For PDP To Reject Results - Keyamo by jimharry21(m): 5:15am On Feb 26, 2019
Let me continue praying for PMB's victory till the final whistle then I will answer many people.

14 Likes

Re: It Is Illogical For PDP To Reject Results - Keyamo by Pat4321: 5:16am On Feb 26, 2019
allisso:
Well all I can see is a bunch of idiots still choosing between a dullard and a thief when we have seen young and competent candidates who are ready to take this nation to the promise land but we refused to see them. They even showed up for our presidential debate to tell us what they had for us but still we chose to stick with these old rags (Buhari and Atiku) why?? These are originally our problems but we know and we like it like that. Buhari has done it before (1984) and still doing it and nothing to show for, what did Atiku also do while he was VP We will only keep getting worse in a country where a scholar and really person of integrity (Not Buhari integrity) polls just 10,000 votes and these old thief and dullard General getting millions of vote. Well only time will tell.

Verdict: anyone who voted APC or PDP ( Nigeria's problem) and still complain of hardship again really need to see a medical practitioner

Prayer: I hope by the next election (opportunity), God would have grant us wisdom in this nation.
Thank you .........Omo Ibadan
Which GOD? are you referring to? The followers of JESUS CHRIST or that of the Muslims? It can NEVER be the GOD and FATHER of our LORD JESUS CHRIST

4 Likes

Re: It Is Illogical For PDP To Reject Results - Keyamo by samtress: 5:16am On Feb 26, 2019
First stage of reality is denial or rejection of reality

4 Likes

Re: It Is Illogical For PDP To Reject Results - Keyamo by bender79: 5:17am On Feb 26, 2019
limeta:
Spit on you
I spit back at you. Frustrated dingbat!!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Is Illogical For PDP To Reject Results - Keyamo by Kay75(m): 5:17am On Feb 26, 2019
Is either for them to take it like that as their destiny because OBJ had caused ATIKU that, ATIKU wouldn't ever sit on presidential seat for live.
Re: It Is Illogical For PDP To Reject Results - Keyamo by Nobody: 5:17am On Feb 26, 2019
I have supported Buhari since the election started and still supporting him but I think Atiku has the interest of Southerners at heart more than Buhari. Restructuring of the country is in overall interest of the Southerners, so is sale of NNPC because that shit is one big monster corruption.

However, my fear about Atiku is the fact that most politician behind him like OBJ, Saraki, FFK, Dino will have a free reign at looting the nation dry and the external reserve Buhari has consistently grown over the years will not be spared and roll back some great policies like NPower, TSA, local rice productions.... Still himself is so deeply entrenched in cases allegation of corruption as written hey his former boss turned supporter OBJ.

Atiku is a bad product. He shot himself in the leg by saying he will make his friends rich, grant amnesty to looters, sell NNPC to his friends and himself. I heard he even said he would privatise Fg universities to stop incessant strike actions. Someone like him is just terribly a bad product and I am of the believe that he worked for the north to divide the southerners more in the background. Someone with his right senses willing to win elections will never say those things.

Someone like Tambuwal could have been presented ahead of Atiku but no. My prayer is just that Buhari implement policies that will favour Nigerians as a whole.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Illogical For PDP To Reject Results - Keyamo by OrangeOlamide: 5:17am On Feb 26, 2019
So after all Nigeria has suffered, it looks like you people have voted Buhari in again.

Unsurprising. Uninspiring. It is well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRBItAt2HHM
Re: It Is Illogical For PDP To Reject Results - Keyamo by mycar: 5:18am On Feb 26, 2019
But it is logical to produce an illogical result?

2 Likes

Re: It Is Illogical For PDP To Reject Results - Keyamo by molas02: 5:18am On Feb 26, 2019
minus rigging and intimidation PDP won this election. Buhari is a devil, Tonubu is Evil, Oshi omo ale is a rogue and APC is hell fire. Nigeria is now in hell. we go all die here

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Is Illogical For PDP To Reject Results - Keyamo by BubuZombi: 5:19am On Feb 26, 2019
Defeat is steering at their faces

4+4 loading.... 99%

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Is Illogical For PDP To Reject Results - Keyamo by allisso: 5:20am On Feb 26, 2019
jimharry21:
Let me continue praying for PMB's victory till the final whistle then I will answer many people.
and you think he cares about you?? I just dey laugh
when will we get it right?
imagine a Buhari to Moghalu haha are we mad or is it curse. we are repeating the same mistakes our grandfather made by electing these same old fools
Re: It Is Illogical For PDP To Reject Results - Keyamo by Memphitz537(m): 5:21am On Feb 26, 2019
Seems like we're in for Another 4 years of foolishness, economic downturn, incompetence, nepotism, terrorism and all round stupidity from this government again.....�������������

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kianji Dam Is Fully Operational - Mainstream Energy / Burutai Moves Army Institute To His Hometown / The Opportunity Costs Of Militancy In The Niger Delta, An Exposé

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.