Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

BREAKING: Buhari Wins Katsina With A Landslide - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Buhari Wins Katsina With A Landslide (1983 Views)

APC's Dikko Radda Wins Katsina Governorship Election / Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) / APC candidate, Ahmad Babba-Kaita, wins Katsina North by-election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Buhari Wins Katsina With A Landslide by liveforGod: 12:07am On Feb 26, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari, the candidate of the governing All Progressives Congress (APC), has won his home state of Katsina in the presidential election held on Saturday.

According to the results from the 34 local governments received by the state collation officer for Katsina State, Fatima Mukhtar, a professor, Mr Buhari scored 1,232,133 votes to beat his closest challenger, Atiku Abubakar of the PDP, who scored 308,056 votes.

A difference of 924,077 votes exists between both candidates.

Mr Buhari won in all the 34 local government areas in the state.

Ms Mukhtar will now proceed to Abuja to present the result to the national chairman of INEC, Mahmood Yakubu, at the national collation centre.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/316254-breaking-buhari-wins-katsina-with-a-landslide.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Wins Katsina With A Landslide by liveforGod: 12:08am On Feb 26, 2019
With this i doubt if ATIKU can conjure anything again.

BTW, the turnout of voters is very low when compared with 2015... 2015 turnout was even more than 2011...
This is a big challenge the nation needs to address as soon as possible

Lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominique

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Wins Katsina With A Landslide by Samueltemi337(m): 12:09am On Feb 26, 2019
So those Like for ATIKU Share for BUHARI was just nonsense.
Where are the ATIKU supporters

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Wins Katsina With A Landslide by cr7lomo: 12:10am On Feb 26, 2019
The sw deceiving themselves, thinking they will rule in 2023...they hv sold their souls to the north...I will advice PDP to field a core northerner like kwankwaso or tambuwal in 2023 against the supposed Yoruba man that APC will field, let me know how APC will win...the SS/SE will pay them bk in their coins... North go rule us forever, as them no wan get sense

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Wins Katsina With A Landslide by muykem: 12:19am On Feb 26, 2019
liveforGod:
With this i doubt if ATIKU can conjure anything again.

BTW, the turnout of voters is very low when compared with 2015... 2015 turnout was even more than 2011...
This is a big challenge the nation needs to address as soon as possible

Lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominique
They are writing results in 2015, card reader is doing magic now.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Wins Katsina With A Landslide by FedericGodwin: 12:25am On Feb 26, 2019
cr7lomo:
The sw deceiving themselves, thinking they will rule in 2023...they hv sold their souls to the north...I will advice PDP to field a core northerner like kwankwaso or tambuwal in 2023 against the supposed Yoruba man that APC will field, let me know how APC will win...the SS/SE will pay them bk in their coins... North go rule us forever, as them no wan get sense

Get lost, why taking paracetamol for another man's headaches?
They should throw away osinbajo while you support obi. Very useless region and most tribalistic in the world. They want everything by all means even when they don't work for it. Too greedy and ungrateful.
They will be complaining all the time as if they are more in numbers than other regions. South south makes less noise.
Face your defeat, if you are not satisfied.
Lagoon has no gate.
Transformer is in your streets
Railway is functioning now.
Expressway available everywhere.
Rat poison cheap.
Which of the above you preferred because of hatred for other regions. Useless lot and children of perdition

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Wins Katsina With A Landslide by dguyindcorner(m): 12:33am On Feb 26, 2019
Sai Buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Wins Katsina With A Landslide by dguyindcorner(m): 12:34am On Feb 26, 2019
cr7lomo:

The once eloquent Atikulator is now talking like im.becile. Buhari no get mercy at all. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Wins Katsina With A Landslide by Joshmodest(m): 12:47am On Feb 26, 2019
I'm sorry for Nigeria like Femi kuti said , welcome to another 4 years of hardship....jubilate and be happy now , for you have a whole lot of time to shed crocodile tears !!!
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Wins Katsina With A Landslide by cr7lomo: 1:21am On Feb 26, 2019
FedericGodwin:

Get lost, why taking paracetamol for another man's headaches?
They should throw away osinbajo while you support obi. Very useless region and most tribalistic in the world. They want everything by all means even when they don't work for it. Too greedy and ungrateful.
They will be complaining all the time as if they are more in numbers than other regions. South south makes less noise.
Face your defeat, if you are not satisfied.
Lagoon has no gate.
Transformer is in your streets
Railway is functioning now.
Expressway available everywhere.
Rat poison cheap.
Which of the above you preferred because of hatred for other regions. Useless lot and children of perdition

Let us c how that m.oron will win in four years...APC will not dare field a Yoruba man cos it will be a certain loss for them...u are so re.tarted not to understand naija politics
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Wins Katsina With A Landslide by KunleyY19(m): 1:22am On Feb 26, 2019
Joshmodest:
I'm sorry for Nigeria like Femi kuti said , welcome to another 4 years of hardship....jubilate and be happy now , for you have a whole lot of time to shed crocodile tears !!!

Pele!!!
gringringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Wins Katsina With A Landslide by STILESGANG: 1:29am On Feb 26, 2019
cr7lomo:
E pain am cheesy grin
ATiKULATE!

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Wins Katsina With A Landslide by BiGVEEN58(m): 1:37am On Feb 26, 2019
Clear road cheesy

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Wins Katsina With A Landslide by Thobiy(m): 1:38am On Feb 26, 2019
Joshmodest:
My Guy We All Go Enjoy Together
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Wins Katsina With A Landslide by FedericGodwin: 6:39am On Feb 26, 2019
cr7lomo:

Let us c how that m.oron will win in four years...APC will not dare field a Yoruba man cos it will be a certain loss for them...u are so re.tarted not to understand naija politics

You are a frustrated dog.
It's none of your biz. Just resume biafla struggle
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Wins Katsina With A Landslide by Tobimillar1(m): 6:42am On Feb 26, 2019
Anambra+Enugu+rivers = Kastina
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Wins Katsina With A Landslide by cdqyehyeh(m): 7:23am On Feb 26, 2019
Dont tell me like and shares don go sleep o, if u agree Like for Buhari Share for Atiku
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Wins Katsina With A Landslide by 9jaArea: 7:29am On Feb 26, 2019
Dem never tire to rely on scammers, hehehe still planning to wail in 2023.
Please avoid ropes, sharp objects and poisonous substances. If you live alone invite a family member or friend to move in with you till Buhari is inaugurated to avoid stories that touch.

#NextLevelNigeria

cr7lomo:

(1) (Reply)

How Karma Dealt With Muamar Gaddafi / Tired Looking Picture Of Osibanjo At The APC Presidential Primary / Peter Obi Busted In Another Lie: Visiting Egypt For Business Not To Study System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.