Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,342 members, 7,853,522 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:21 PM

INEC Apologises Over Drunk Returning Officer - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Apologises Over Drunk Returning Officer (45817 Views)

INEC Removes Plateau Returning Officer For Crazy Behaviour / Election Rigging In Kano Busted! Returning Officer Exposes Irregularities, Fraud / Rivers Bye-Election: Returning Officer Declares APC Winner, INEC Suspends It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Apologises Over Drunk Returning Officer by Nobody: 8:23am On Feb 26, 2019
Download this nairalander's lovely song http://www.naijapals.com/music/Searching_for_love_Xpol-89179
Re: INEC Apologises Over Drunk Returning Officer by JKhafe(f): 8:28am On Feb 26, 2019
ignis:
The world is watching us... Mr. Salihu Adamu Musa is a saboteur. Why must he announce to the whole world that the original INEC returning officer is drunk?
Can't he say he is not very strong or admitted to the hospital?
Wisdom is profitable to direct.
Would you have believe he's not fit to do his work?
Re: INEC Apologises Over Drunk Returning Officer by DavidEsq(m): 8:30am On Feb 26, 2019
KubwaBoy:
Please who has a sure link on how I can leave this country. Please don't leave me with Buhari for the next 4 years. Nairalanders abroad, please help my situation.
cheesy. U wee bee hia wit us, ok?

Re: INEC Apologises Over Drunk Returning Officer by XTHRONE(m): 8:36am On Feb 26, 2019
While will they not deploy a drunk weakling, when they know he is going to PDP strong hold.
Re: INEC Apologises Over Drunk Returning Officer by Nobody: 8:38am On Feb 26, 2019
definitely a fellow of the burukutu club
Re: INEC Apologises Over Drunk Returning Officer by AljaanIVQ007(m): 8:39am On Feb 26, 2019
ignis:
The world is watching us... Mr. Salihu Adamu Musa is a saboteur. Why must he announce to the whole world that the original INEC returning officer is drunk?

A Diplomat spotted...Nice one!!!!...may God give us more wisdom in our diplomatic endeavours.
Re: INEC Apologises Over Drunk Returning Officer by justtoodark: 8:47am On Feb 26, 2019
man vs. alcohol...

fight....!!

fatality....

alcohol wins....

kiiiiiki....
Re: INEC Apologises Over Drunk Returning Officer by justtoodark: 8:52am On Feb 26, 2019
echo,echo delta abia enugu aba....

inec officer down....
i repeat,inec officer down....

over....

kiiiki....

Re: INEC Apologises Over Drunk Returning Officer by rossi49ja(m): 8:55am On Feb 26, 2019
Pascopele:
Buhari’s 4years:

1) Rented my first apartment!
2) Bought my first land!
3) Travelled out for the first time in 2014
4) Made my first millions during his tenure.
5) Loads of other opportunities I’m still benefiting till today.

So if he wins again I’m good✌️
The only thing i want Baba to focus on is the Rise in dollar.. if only dollar can be 160 again
Buhari wasn't the President in the year 2014.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Apologises Over Drunk Returning Officer by Nobody: 8:55am On Feb 26, 2019
rossi49ja:

Buhari wasn't the President in the year 2014.

Leave the BMC staff

1 Like

Re: INEC Apologises Over Drunk Returning Officer by SaturnNick(m): 8:56am On Feb 26, 2019
Bokkos is a sure pdp zone. And that Salihu man from his name alone, if u no u no.... Smh. And btw, must you embarass the prof?
Re: INEC Apologises Over Drunk Returning Officer by SaturnNick(m): 8:57am On Feb 26, 2019
ignis:
Re: INEC Apologises Over Drunk Returning Officer by Britzdon(m): 8:59am On Feb 26, 2019
Pascopele:
Buhari’s 4years:

2) Bought my first land!

The only thing i want Baba to focus on is the Rise in dollar.. if only dollar can be 160 again

You already spoke my mind .
The tenure brought me good luck

1 Like

Re: INEC Apologises Over Drunk Returning Officer by Lilach55: 8:59am On Feb 26, 2019
ignis:
I
That's the problem of Nigeria. We are more concerned about image. Why shouldn't the truth be told. Don't you think that will make people more guided. Wrong is wrong and should not be covered. Is it not a bigger shame that election results are being manipulated? SMH. How did we get here as a country.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Apologises Over Drunk Returning Officer by Ttipsy(f): 9:01am On Feb 26, 2019
lol.. He returned drunk
returning officer indeed
Re: INEC Apologises Over Drunk Returning Officer by rossi49ja(m): 9:02am On Feb 26, 2019
maybachmusic:

Leave the BMC staff
We are talking about the wellbeing of a nation and dude is ego-tripping here. I won't be surprised if his claims are false.
Re: INEC Apologises Over Drunk Returning Officer by Chepy: 9:07am On Feb 26, 2019
The guy Bleep up sha. But even U.S get worse drunkards oh
Re: INEC Apologises Over Drunk Returning Officer by decub: 9:12am On Feb 26, 2019
ignis:
Perfect. Just saying he is indisposed would have saved the day. We really need some sense.
Re: INEC Apologises Over Drunk Returning Officer by Nobody: 9:14am On Feb 26, 2019
rossi49ja:
We are talking about the wellbeing of a nation and dude is ego-tripping here. I won't be surprised if his claims are false.

the year alone is already false

personally i made lots of strides too , and none are tied to our local economy or buhari

so cant give praise to who doesnt deserve it

1 Like

Re: INEC Apologises Over Drunk Returning Officer by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 26, 2019
emeijeh:
Big monumental colossal national international disgrace.

lol! pained wailer
Re: INEC Apologises Over Drunk Returning Officer by stuffs4me(m): 9:22am On Feb 26, 2019
Pascopele:
Buhari’s 4years:

2) Bought my first land!

Some people and lies eh!!!

Buhari took office on May 29, 2015
Re: INEC Apologises Over Drunk Returning Officer by franksunny(m): 9:41am On Feb 26, 2019
May God deliver this man from the spirit of alcohol, he is a lecturer, a father and a supposed mentor. I was under him for five years at university of Jos. I make a bold to say that he is one of the few lecturer that we have in this country but he messed up big time. "Do what I say but don't do what I do" he always tell us. #Jossite
#Proudjossite
#Naps
Re: INEC Apologises Over Drunk Returning Officer by Willie2015: 9:49am On Feb 26, 2019
ignis:

Sometimes it is good to speak like this ....
By the time someone have a photo of Adamu Musa drunk on the socia media....
And it is trending....
U will have a hard time explaining which hospital he is admitted to .....
Adamu Musa will now use his own problem to spoil another man,s life....

1 Like

Re: INEC Apologises Over Drunk Returning Officer by BIZBOOM: 9:50am On Feb 26, 2019
Can you see your life?3) Travelled out for the first time in 2014"
So you mean,
as at 2014 when you first travelled, Buhari was the President?
Pascopele:
Buhari’s 4years:

2) Bought my first land!

1 Like

Re: INEC Apologises Over Drunk Returning Officer by moststylish(m): 10:13am On Feb 26, 2019
Pascopele:
Buhari’s 4years:

2) Bought my first land!

you mumu sha, did Buhari came to power in 2014?

1 Like

Re: INEC Apologises Over Drunk Returning Officer by Printerscanner: 10:47am On Feb 26, 2019
ignis:
I smell a foul play here....

Where is the foul playing? Let's catch it and use it for chicken pepper soup to celebrate 4 + 4 = 8.
Re: INEC Apologises Over Drunk Returning Officer by TheDoc: 11:05am On Feb 26, 2019
emeijeh:
Big monumental colossal national international disgrace.

SORRY. If at all that is what you think he really is, you MOST bear with it for another FOUR solid years
Re: INEC Apologises Over Drunk Returning Officer by Bimpe29: 1:43pm On Feb 26, 2019
So appalling indeed. He ought to be a model not only for his wards and students, but the younger generation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Bandits Force Oppressed Victims To Release Their Wives, Daughters For Sex / Court Summon: "I Thought It Was A Joke"~Maupe Of Channels TV / Obasanjo Endorses Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.