Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,699 members, 7,840,722 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

I Won’t Talk Until INEC Declares Result –buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won’t Talk Until INEC Declares Result –buhari (27582 Views)

INEC Declares Rivers, Jigawa, Kaduna Lawmakers' Seats Vacant / Davido Reacts As INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive / INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Won’t Talk Until INEC Declares Result –buhari by Shanana1(m): 7:53am On Feb 26, 2019
Good talk sai baba
Re: I Won’t Talk Until INEC Declares Result –buhari by eltkins(m): 7:57am On Feb 26, 2019
[quote author=swiz123 post=76133625]I expect Biafran agitation to kick start with full force now.

I expect Benue to give up their lands now or face the wrath.

I expect massive defection back to APC. SMH...

I expect a dollar to trade for 500 naira before 2020.

I expect massive exodus.

I expect other African countries to tighten the securities around her borders.

I expect Nigerians to be denied visas.

May death never depart in the family of those who has brought this evil upon us. IJN.... Amen .

Can you imagine,see prayer point ,& u call yourself a xtian,raining curse on others,cant u rather pray 2 God 2 forgive them & open there eyes to enable them see and do d right thing,but rather u r laying course on people & there families,mind u some of this politicians are soo wicked that they dont even care or help there own families,meaning some of dem are innocent,May God help& heal ur manner of reasoning.Lots of people do think they are very righteous ,but they will b shock 2 find thereselves in hell.
Re: I Won’t Talk Until INEC Declares Result –buhari by Sholaco: 7:59am On Feb 26, 2019
swiz123:
I expect Biafran agitation to kick start with full force now.

I expect massive exodus.

May death never depart in the family of those who has brought this evil upon us. IJN.... Amen
So shall it be for u and ur entire family....poverty, diseases, squalor will not depart from your miserable life

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Talk Until INEC Declares Result –buhari by mozona(m): 8:00am On Feb 26, 2019
sakamaje from buhari
Re: I Won’t Talk Until INEC Declares Result –buhari by Sholaco: 8:00am On Feb 26, 2019
[quote author=eltkins post=76134962][/quote] my brother this so called christain with their pastors are evil and thief.....
Re: I Won’t Talk Until INEC Declares Result –buhari by BiGVEEN58(m): 8:02am On Feb 26, 2019
swiz123:

I expect massive exodus.

May death never depart in the family of those who has brought this evil upon us. IJN.... Amen

Shut up! With your backward mentality. Did you vote? Behaving like you didn’t get the proper dose of education you needed. grin
Re: I Won’t Talk Until INEC Declares Result –buhari by SaintChukz(m): 8:05am On Feb 26, 2019
BOOMnaija:
WAT IS PLAYING OUT IN ABUJA IS A REFLECTION OF THE REALITY ON GROUND WHICH IS SIMPLY EXPLAINED THUS......

1. ON A LEVEL PLAYING FIELD DEVOID OF RIGGING AND WITH SENSIBLE, EDUCATED VOTERS, THERE IS NO WAY IN THIS WORLD AND IN THE WORLD BEYOND THAT A BUHARI WOULD DEFEAT EVEN A STONE, TALK MORE OF AN ATIKU. THIS IS CORROBORATED BY THE FACT THAT MOST ONLINE VOTING PROCESSES CONDUCTED BETWEEN THESE TWO HAVE ALWAYS BEEN IN FAVOUR OF ATIKU, SIMPLY BECAUSE OF THE FACT THAT THE ONLINE SPACE IS DOMINATED BY SENSIBLE, EDUCATED ANONYMOUS PEOPLE WHO GENUINELY RENDER THEIR VOTES DEVOID OF ANY FORM OF MANIPULATION WHATSOEVER, WHEREAS, THE REAL VOTING ITSELF IS MAJORLY DOMINATED BY A SIZEABLE NUMBER OF MALAMS, ALMAJIRIS, BRAINWASHED ISLAMIC FANATICS IN THE NORTH, MANIPULATED ELECTORAL AND SECURITY OFFICIALS, MANIPULATED VOTERS E.T.C

2. ABUJA BEING A NORTHERN TERRITORY BUT CONSISTING OF MOSTLY ENLIGHTENED NORTHERNERS, AS OPPOSED TO THE VASTLY UNEDUCATED AND BRAINWASHED ALMAJIRIS AND MALAMS IN THE OTHER NORTHERN STATES HAS BEEN ABLE TO LAY CREDENCE TO MY FIRST POINT ABOVE... WHICH IS THAT THERE IS NO WAY IN THIS WORLD THAT BUHARI WOULD BE ABLE TO DEFEAT ATIKU IF AND ONLY IF A MAJORITY OF THE 'ACTUAL' VOTERS WERE EDUCATED, SENSIBLE AND UNMANIPULATED ELECTORATES.

AND MY SAD BUT TRUE VERDICT IS THAT ME AND U THAT IS READING THIS MAY NEVER LIVE TO SEE THE NIGERIA OF OUR WISH AND DREAMS IN OUR LIFETIMES IF THIS SCENARIO PLAYING OUT CONTINUES EVERY FOUR YEARS OF ELECTION...SAD BUT TRUE.

PDP had not 1, 2, 3 or even 4 years but 16 good years to massively eradicate the bolded in your write up above. But what did they use those years for?
Re: I Won’t Talk Until INEC Declares Result –buhari by emeka2847: 8:11am On Feb 26, 2019
You are wasting your time and data invoking JN to harm people who have made their free. Choice as guaranteed by the constitution.

Reduce your bile

swiz123:

I expect massive exodus.

Re: I Won’t Talk Until INEC Declares Result –buhari by FarahAideed: 8:14am On Feb 26, 2019
Buhari you are a thief
Re: I Won’t Talk Until INEC Declares Result –buhari by tetrakiss(m): 8:20am On Feb 26, 2019
SMH..... all this people shouting next level don't you know that the next level of every game is harder than the previous
Well if you know you know ...take caution.. so u just don't end up been a foolish fool
Re: I Won’t Talk Until INEC Declares Result –buhari by wizardus: 8:25am On Feb 26, 2019
netpro:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8401545_img20181228205054_jpeg208c4deae2c9fa70bb3f9569d0e30bab

Now that is my Presido - a man of Integrity and Honor. He has utmost regards for law and order.

Sai Baba you have our support and we have your back.

"A good name is better than great riches".

Ode..
Re: I Won’t Talk Until INEC Declares Result –buhari by Heffalump(m): 8:27am On Feb 26, 2019
Lanry1:
Like for Atiku, share for Buhari

To have this demented f00l for another 4 years is akin to suicide. See the amount of blood that flowed in the last 4 years.

PDP saw the acts of rigging and did nothing tangible. Some of the fore warning actually manifested.
Re: I Won’t Talk Until INEC Declares Result –buhari by Jummyju: 8:31am On Feb 26, 2019
Lanry1:
Like for Atiku, share for Buhari
get yourself useful Abeg
Re: I Won’t Talk Until INEC Declares Result –buhari by Pacesetter123(m): 8:31am On Feb 26, 2019
Mrakeli:
President Muhammadu Buhari has arrived Abuja after a weekend in Katsina for the Presidential and National Assembly elections.

When asked what feelers he was getting from across the country, on arrival at Abuja, yesterday, he replied,

“I don’t want to depend on rumours, but we will rather wait for INEC to announce the results.”

Buhari who spoke to the Nigeria Television Authority (NTA), when asked his message to Nigerians as they await the release of results, he said: “Well l hope that Nigerians will appreciate that it was this government which made sure that they were allowed in security and peace to cast their votes for whichever party and candidates they wanted.”

https://www.akelicious.net/2019/02/i-wont-talk-until-inec-declares-result.html
But I thought some people said you cannot answer questions correctly again due mental issue?They also said u r not mentally stable,dat wen they ask u 'A',u will answer'B'.Dat u av handed over ur presidential ticket to a camaraman who was passing through ur campaign ground to Cotonou.But the case is different here.You sounded so intelligent n mature here.It therefore means all those statements were campaign of calumny n unjustifiable hate against ur reputable image.But God pass them all.I respect u now more than ever.God bless n keep u sir!
Re: I Won’t Talk Until INEC Declares Result –buhari by Jummyju: 8:32am On Feb 26, 2019
contigiency:
A very matured man who hates to make noise but Acts when it's necessary.
if you've got nothing reasonable to type, Pls play candy crush.
Re: I Won’t Talk Until INEC Declares Result –buhari by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 26, 2019
So to know next destination for medical check up....
If you know you know

Re: I Won’t Talk Until INEC Declares Result –buhari by Nobody: 8:41am On Feb 26, 2019
no need, your trader money has spoken, another 4 years of misery to the nation.
Re: I Won’t Talk Until INEC Declares Result –buhari by XTHRONE(m): 8:42am On Feb 26, 2019
What will he even say, i guess to tell the army to shoot those who didn't vote for him.power hungry incompetent being with no human sympathy, barbaric and awkward. Hypocrite, delusional fanatic. Go eat the corpse of the people killed because of ur evil ambition including the inec woman shot by a soldier, I know that soldier will never be prosecuted,every life lost is lost to the wind, welcome to Nigeria where rights are never and will never be equal, it is only equal on the pages of a f**ing pamphlet we called constitution. Gush , even those thugs, APC foot soldiers and touts like Demola and co that interrupted peaceful election process I know for sure all of them will be given a pet at the back, promotion and brown envelops yes I expect nothing less, if they ever arraign them, it is just for public deception, may God help us because Nigeria is beyond redemption
Re: I Won’t Talk Until INEC Declares Result –buhari by nom44311: 8:53am On Feb 26, 2019
BOOMnaija:
WAT IS PLAYING OUT IN ABUJA IS A REFLECTION OF THE REALITY ON GROUND WHICH IS SIMPLY EXPLAINED THUS......

1. ON A LEVEL PLAYING FIELD DEVOID OF RIGGING AND WITH SENSIBLE, EDUCATED VOTERS, THERE IS NO WAY IN THIS WORLD AND IN THE WORLD BEYOND THAT A BUHARI WOULD DEFEAT EVEN A STONE, TALK MORE OF AN ATIKU. THIS IS CORROBORATED BY THE FACT THAT MOST ONLINE VOTING PROCESSES CONDUCTED BETWEEN THESE TWO HAVE ALWAYS BEEN IN FAVOUR OF ATIKU, SIMPLY BECAUSE OF THE FACT THAT THE ONLINE SPACE IS DOMINATED BY SENSIBLE, EDUCATED ANONYMOUS PEOPLE WHO GENUINELY RENDER THEIR VOTES DEVOID OF ANY FORM OF MANIPULATION WHATSOEVER, WHEREAS, THE REAL VOTING ITSELF IS MAJORLY DOMINATED BY A SIZEABLE NUMBER OF MALAMS, ALMAJIRIS, BRAINWASHED ISLAMIC FANATICS IN THE NORTH, MANIPULATED ELECTORAL AND SECURITY OFFICIALS, MANIPULATED VOTERS E.T.C

2. ABUJA BEING A NORTHERN TERRITORY BUT CONSISTING OF MOSTLY ENLIGHTENED NORTHERNERS, AS OPPOSED TO THE VASTLY UNEDUCATED AND BRAINWASHED ALMAJIRIS AND MALAMS IN THE OTHER NORTHERN STATES HAS BEEN ABLE TO LAY CREDENCE TO MY FIRST POINT ABOVE... WHICH IS THAT THERE IS NO WAY IN THIS WORLD THAT BUHARI WOULD BE ABLE TO DEFEAT ATIKU IF AND ONLY IF A MAJORITY OF THE 'ACTUAL' VOTERS WERE EDUCATED, SENSIBLE AND UNMANIPULATED ELECTORATES.

AND MY SAD BUT TRUE VERDICT IS THAT ME AND U THAT IS READING THIS MAY NEVER LIVE TO SEE THE NIGERIA OF OUR WISH AND DREAMS IN OUR LIFETIMES IF THIS SCENARIO PLAYING OUT CONTINUES EVERY FOUR YEARS OF ELECTION...SAD BUT TRUE.

.....sadly, it would keep playing out. I strongly doubt our kids would see the Nigeria of our dreams. Do them a favor, seek citizenship for them elsewhere. Believe me, with the ways things are heading, you won't/can't be wrong.
Re: I Won’t Talk Until INEC Declares Result –buhari by somehow: 9:04am On Feb 26, 2019
Ekpeitut:

So It's God's plan to remain the poverty capital of the world?
Or to remain the worst place on earth to have a baby? Or where citizens are murdered with reckless abandon by herdsmen for their land with your saviour Buhari forming " I'm not aware".

I won't lie I'm utterly disappointed. angry

How come you were the 2nd poorest in the world when oil sold at $140/barrel? But you're now blaming a govt that is managing your country when oil sold for $26/barrel?
Re: I Won’t Talk Until INEC Declares Result –buhari by akdjr(m): 9:06am On Feb 26, 2019
I now realize that the entire eastern vote is inconsequential in determining results in Nigeria election. If not the 25% needed I swear no body will even care if they vote or not.
Re: I Won’t Talk Until INEC Declares Result –buhari by akoaki(m): 9:08am On Feb 26, 2019
swiz123:

I expect massive exodus.

Pray for your enemy.
Re: I Won’t Talk Until INEC Declares Result –buhari by adekayo1234(m): 9:08am On Feb 26, 2019
swiz123:

I expect massive exodus.

See this one cursing in Jesus name... You must be blowing really hot right now. You need a shower to cool down biko. Repent of your sins too and stop cursing
Re: I Won’t Talk Until INEC Declares Result –buhari by Nobody: 9:11am On Feb 26, 2019
swiz123:
I expect massive exodus.

The Prayer of the Wicked is Abomination unto God
Ps 122:6
Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: "May those who love you be secure (NIV)
Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee(KJV)
Romans 12:14 Say bless, and curse not

If Pray for the peace of Nigeria, Buhari or Atiku, The Bible says you will prosper
Re: I Won’t Talk Until INEC Declares Result –buhari by chocolatelady(f): 9:20am On Feb 26, 2019
Frankyboy1:
Buhari would not live to complete the first year of his reign! Congratulations Osibanjo, humility is your virtue! God rules over the affairs of men!
Are u God that decides when one dies. Anyway this ur statement is stale. We have been hearing it ever since. God's Hand is on PMB and he will live up to 100yrs . For his seat as the next president, he will be alive and strong to finish it . U can wail, it is in ur blood. Losers....
Re: I Won’t Talk Until INEC Declares Result –buhari by adekolaelect(m): 9:33am On Feb 26, 2019
swiz123:

I expect massive exodus.

you are crazy pls don't walk or do anything alone bcs you may not know until you entered market and Good is no more by your side go and meet your parents to pray for you pls ask who you offended bcs tomorrow may be late

Re: I Won’t Talk Until INEC Declares Result –buhari by sanmtiago(m): 9:48am On Feb 26, 2019
swiz123:

I expect massive exodus.

mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee3eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwww
Re: I Won’t Talk Until INEC Declares Result –buhari by frowland(m): 9:49am On Feb 26, 2019
swiz123:

I expect massive exodus.

Hahahahaha, if NL prayer dey work, everyone for don kpai. Since 2016, PMB was wished death but the guy is kicking strong each day. ..and you know the irony, many politicians, many have died he is still alive. Death don't listen to useless NL command.
Re: I Won’t Talk Until INEC Declares Result –buhari by Jimekas(m): 11:08am On Feb 26, 2019
Dere is God oooo
Re: I Won’t Talk Until INEC Declares Result –buhari by jamiusegun(m): 11:49am On Feb 26, 2019
I love my president deal in fact is like my father

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU / Nigerian Air Force To Take Delivery Of ₦2.3b Augusta 109 Power Helicopter / CBN Cash Withdrawal Limit Begins Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.