Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,785 members, 7,851,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:55 AM

Accept Results, ECOWAS Observers Tell Candidates - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Accept Results, ECOWAS Observers Tell Candidates (18110 Views)

Peter Obi Meets African Union And ECOWAS Observers (Pictures) / Nigeria Elections Generally Peaceful, Transparent – ECOWAS Observers / Comply Strictly With New Date; ECOWAS, EU Election Observers tell INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accept Results, ECOWAS Observers Tell Candidates by MYHUBBY: 12:09pm On Feb 26, 2019
I feel for Atiku. after wasting enough money to lobby to enter US, filled up private jets with fuel, allocate money for presidential rally

give some endorsers huge amount of money still loose to Buhari? very painful things

no matter how strong he's, he can't be as wealth as he was before the election

PDP lost for two consecutive times. if they don't rebrand the party and align with other parties, I don't see how they can wrestle power from APC in 2023 because many defection will take place from May
Re: Accept Results, ECOWAS Observers Tell Candidates by supereagle(m): 12:13pm On Feb 26, 2019
Ehiscotch:
Somewhere in the East, there are several Atikulators who are somehow hoping for a miracle, some are even telling others not to give up until the final results, the rest are acting all certain -- playing the devil's advocate by boldly claiming that Atiku will win here and here and do this and that and win.

Well, keep the hopes alive. Atiku still has a chance of winning when the Nairaland and Twitter Official results are announced.

Igbos are still in severe pains, calling Buharists idiots . By the way who is Idiots? The person that refused to employ a thief to manage his business or the person wanted a thief to manage his business. Who is an idiot? The person that failed to choose looters or the one that is choosing looters.?
Re: Accept Results, ECOWAS Observers Tell Candidates by TroubleMaker47(m): 12:15pm On Feb 26, 2019
brightalo17:

Sue him for murder then since he killed them.
You are just not bright!
Sorry for indulging you! Bye!
Re: Accept Results, ECOWAS Observers Tell Candidates by brightalo17: 12:21pm On Feb 26, 2019
TroubleMaker47:

You are just not bright!
Sorry for indulging you! Bye!

Ok don't sue him , just kill him and his children .
Re: Accept Results, ECOWAS Observers Tell Candidates by lexy2014: 12:22pm On Feb 26, 2019
dguyindcorner:

Turn the table first
History at ur disposal 2003, 2007,2011
Re: Accept Results, ECOWAS Observers Tell Candidates by Thalamus: 12:36pm On Feb 26, 2019
abayolb:
.You that is not zombie will be rule by zombies. Means your r young zomb.When you have IE,you r matured.Respect your president.

A president that has no regard to human life is not my president and does not earn my respect. a president that has over 4 years now has immersed the country in a deep economic mess that has resulted to a mass wretchedness of the people is not my president and does not earn my respect. A nepotic and tribalistic man cannot be my president.
you are one of the zombie-like followers if you see all these and ignore. and because people like you are large in number, nigeria can never move forward.
Re: Accept Results, ECOWAS Observers Tell Candidates by Thalamus: 12:38pm On Feb 26, 2019
seunfly:
Bros this is exactly my submission and what I v been posting since yesterday, however you are able to express it better than I do.
Kindly permit me to copy. Thanks.

by all means brother.
Re: Accept Results, ECOWAS Observers Tell Candidates by KanwuliaExtra: 12:39pm On Feb 26, 2019
Make dem announce winner na?
Abi Na by force to accept elections? cheesy
Re: Accept Results, ECOWAS Observers Tell Candidates by Just2endowed2(m): 12:49pm On Feb 26, 2019
Which results
Re: Accept Results, ECOWAS Observers Tell Candidates by SexynSerious(f): 12:53pm On Feb 26, 2019
"Those who vote, decide nothing. Those who count the vote, decide everything".

Quote of the year!

AmehHAS:
Hmm nawa o
Re: Accept Results, ECOWAS Observers Tell Candidates by smeag0l(m): 2:03pm On Feb 26, 2019
When the hausa man will push wheelbarrows in the market, do "maiguard" and security and do all manner of mean jobs just to get peanuts, he gathers all those peanuts and with joy goes to purchase a transistor radio just to listen to BBC hausa news. We in the south here don't even listen to news because we waste most of our time on social media. Time for elections, the same hausa man that you guys term as illiterate is more informed on the voting process than we southerners. He travels home from wherever he is just to make his vote count for the candidate he has been directed to vote for based on what their leaders have told them on BBC Hausa. Then you come here and rant on how they had more votes. Did you check the ratio of voter card collection for all geo-political zones? Eventhough I don't rule out rigging, the effect is not as magnified as we in the south claim it to be. The truth is that we in the south need a re-orientation on elections. Its is not won here on nairaland. I know a lot of the people on nairaland here live in Lagos so can we take a census to know who voted and who didn't so that will show you a microcosm of what played out?Besides, the total number of votes in Yobe wasn't up to 1 million.
Bestbeelieve:

Im not here to drag cheap issues but use your brain and view facts. Yobe state with a population of about 2 million people will churn out voters that will reach up to a million. Lagos with a population of about 20million will not be able to produce 1million voters. katsina with a population of about 5million will turn out votes almost the combined result of 3 southern states....Guy!!!!No be swear! who's fooling who?
Re: Accept Results, ECOWAS Observers Tell Candidates by abayolb: 7:32pm On Feb 26, 2019
senatepresido:
So Buhari will be president again for another four years embarassed chaiiiii.... till 2023 cry

how I wish Dr. Bukola Saraki will still be there to avoid a rubber stamp senate for Buhari and APC, those terrorist will kill democracy in this country...

GEJ my hero....

hmmmmm
...Don't worry,you will understand why we vote buhari.PDP punishment still loading 1%,PDP never see anything yet the wise ones know PDP not the Messiah. The devil that brought us to this stage we are.If you graduate and understood how economy grow.NO CHANCE FOR PDP TILL 2070.As for Saraki the devil as been dealt with.APC will implement better project,The GOD just start with you.The back stabber.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pat Utomi: If Igbo Want Me To Contest For Presidency, I Won’t Decline / 2023: Osinbajo Only Presidential Aspirant Worthy To Lead Nigeria - Jaywon / INEC To Present Certificates Of Return To President Buhari And VP Yemi Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.