Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

How Soldiers Scattered Collation Of Results, Held Me Hostage - Top INEC Staff - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Soldiers Scattered Collation Of Results, Held Me Hostage - Top INEC Staff (29817 Views)

Missing Top INEC Staff Found Dead In Anambra / How Soldiers Opened Fire On SARS Operatives Who Repelled Boko Haram Attack(Pics / Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Soldiers Scattered Collation Of Results, Held Me Hostage - Top INEC Staff by tendingNews: 2:09pm On Feb 26, 2019
The role played by the military in the disruption of collation of results in Ikwere LGA in Rivers state has been exposed.

INEC officer for Ikwere LGA of Rivers State, Mrs. Mary Imawuya, narrates how Army personnel invaded the RAC centre, and held her hostage in a bid to seize the results.

Watch the video HERE

1 Share

Re: How Soldiers Scattered Collation Of Results, Held Me Hostage - Top INEC Staff by freemanbubble: 2:27pm On Feb 26, 2019
So the shoot at sight of ballot box snatcher was not for APC thugs
Buhari is a disgrace
In Lagos people who wanted to vote for PDP was flocked with cane and PDP strong hold was disrupted

Here in Benin city at Western boys college APC thugs destroyed ballot papers and armed police men looked the other way. They didn't do anything
In ikpoba okha an APC candidate who sense he was already loosing wanted to gain access into INEC office several times but the youths never allowed him

So this is what mr integrity can offer
So The north refused to vote for atiku because he won't key into their Islamic agenda and born to rule mentality
They know he is liberal

Which means they are trying to unite and divide the whole south.

Which means in 2023 or next tinubu wings will be cliped and ribadu or el rufai might rule us

God which kind wahalar we don enter

106 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How Soldiers Scattered Collation Of Results, Held Me Hostage - Top INEC Staff by cinoedhunter: 2:27pm On Feb 26, 2019
sad this country sef eh go dey give person more headache sad

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Soldiers Scattered Collation Of Results, Held Me Hostage - Top INEC Staff by athaliya(f): 2:28pm On Feb 26, 2019
One would have thought that by now petitions to the ICC, UK and UK would have been hitting 6m signatures

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Soldiers Scattered Collation Of Results, Held Me Hostage - Top INEC Staff by Sirheny007(m): 2:28pm On Feb 26, 2019
You mean soldiers loyal to Amaechi?
Re: How Soldiers Scattered Collation Of Results, Held Me Hostage - Top INEC Staff by BruncleZuma: 2:28pm On Feb 26, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Re: How Soldiers Scattered Collation Of Results, Held Me Hostage - Top INEC Staff by naijapips04: 2:28pm On Feb 26, 2019
Any youth who supports this rape of our democracy should know that these men are destroying a nation you are going to inherit one day.

This is not an election. just a charade. No wonder Buhari said he can NEVER lose.

50 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Soldiers Scattered Collation Of Results, Held Me Hostage - Top INEC Staff by Stephenabudu960(m): 2:29pm On Feb 26, 2019
Later some APC miscreant will come here and shout SAI BABA shamelessly.....

APC MY ASS

LIKE IF YOU FEEL BUHARI won this election fairly, share if you feel otherwise

9 Likes 48 Shares

Re: How Soldiers Scattered Collation Of Results, Held Me Hostage - Top INEC Staff by Thatdopekelly(m): 2:30pm On Feb 26, 2019
Buhari zombies will not jump on this one grin
Re: How Soldiers Scattered Collation Of Results, Held Me Hostage - Top INEC Staff by adecz: 2:32pm On Feb 26, 2019
angry angry angry angry

This elections are beginning to
look more and more like a civilian
Coup, using the armed forces...

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Soldiers Scattered Collation Of Results, Held Me Hostage - Top INEC Staff by somalianprince: 2:34pm On Feb 26, 2019
The entire election is a total fraud. The best thing is to declare Atiku the president because he won fair and square while Buhari and APC came in and rigged the entire election to suit them. This fraud cannot stand.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Soldiers Scattered Collation Of Results, Held Me Hostage - Top INEC Staff by Conceptman: 2:35pm On Feb 26, 2019
Apc gbe body yin o, e fi soul yin taa kite
Re: How Soldiers Scattered Collation Of Results, Held Me Hostage - Top INEC Staff by Yinxies(f): 2:37pm On Feb 26, 2019
Bb
Re: How Soldiers Scattered Collation Of Results, Held Me Hostage - Top INEC Staff by somalianprince: 2:38pm On Feb 26, 2019
Once the PDP release the authentic results they got from the polling units across the country, the game will change. Venezuela episode about to repeat in Nigeria. Sit back and enjoy the ride cheesy

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Soldiers Scattered Collation Of Results, Held Me Hostage - Top INEC Staff by nellynonso: 2:38pm On Feb 26, 2019
Word

Re: How Soldiers Scattered Collation Of Results, Held Me Hostage - Top INEC Staff by Yinxies(f): 2:39pm On Feb 26, 2019
adecz:
angry angry angry angry

This elections are beginning to
look more and more like a civilian
Coup, using the armed forces...

Re: How Soldiers Scattered Collation Of Results, Held Me Hostage - Top INEC Staff by KidsNEXTdoor: 2:39pm On Feb 26, 2019
Democracy is dead

Weep for Nigeria

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Soldiers Scattered Collation Of Results, Held Me Hostage - Top INEC Staff by Nobody: 2:39pm On Feb 26, 2019
True Nigerians hate crime.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Soldiers Scattered Collation Of Results, Held Me Hostage - Top INEC Staff by Conceptman: 2:39pm On Feb 26, 2019
Nigeria is a scam already under the rule of jagabandit and ogbologbo presido. many Nigerians were deported from different countries under this same clueless man even Ghana dey deport, Nigeria see ur life

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Soldiers Scattered Collation Of Results, Held Me Hostage - Top INEC Staff by Conceptman: 2:41pm On Feb 26, 2019
Nigeria is a scam already under the rule of jagabandit and ogbologbo presido. many Nigerians were deported from different countries under this same clueless man even Ghana dey deport, Nigeria see ur life .

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kanu To Remain In Custody: Appeal Court upholds FG's Stay Of Execution / Abike Dabiri's Reply To A Nigerian In The Diaspora On Twitter (pics) / Obiano Visits The Sabmiller, Onitsha Beer Giant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.