Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,746 members, 7,851,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:53 PM

Atiku Floors Buhari In Taraba - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Floors Buhari In Taraba (51505 Views)

Atiku Floors Buhari In Enugu As Buhari Fails To Secure 25 Percent Vote / Atiku Floors Buhari In Governor Ambode’s Ward / Atiku Floors Buhari Inside Aso Rock Polling Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Taraba by LORDofODDS(m): 6:21pm On Feb 26, 2019
Apc rigged this election and with ease. If you notice, atiku leads buhari with little margin in states he's supposed to floor him.

It looks like apc multiple the scores x2 where they won't perform.
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Taraba by MrRichmond: 6:21pm On Feb 26, 2019
My Yoruba people really tried for Atiku, Igbos and SS why una fvckk up
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Taraba by olagbola45(m): 6:21pm On Feb 26, 2019
jamesbridget13:
thks

Can we chat up?
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Taraba by anonymous1759(m): 6:21pm On Feb 26, 2019
senatordave1:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/atiku-floors-buhari-in-taraba/amp/

This results is Authentic PDP didn't rig if na Apc now person no go hear word. Hypocrites
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Taraba by maj007(m): 6:21pm On Feb 26, 2019
ALL HAIL PMB

ALL HAIL KING IN THE NORTH
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Taraba by jidenna21(m): 6:22pm On Feb 26, 2019
It's called a close contest, not 'floors'
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Taraba by nextstep(m): 6:22pm On Feb 26, 2019
Samirana360:
Who's leading in all?

Buhari is leading by about 2.5 million votes, and people are here celebrating a state with 50,000 margin and using the word "floored".

I'm assuming the data here is current and official: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/resources/idt-f0b25208-4a1d-4068-a204-940cbe88d1d3
As of 6:30PM Kano and Jigawa just added an additional 1.4million votes in PMB's favor. I don't think there are even that number of voters in the remaining southern states that have yet to be declared. Once Katsina, Kebbi and Sokoto declare, I'm calling this a re-election for PMB. Congrats.

(Of course I'm irritated that I have to look at BBC and not INEC's website for actual results).

I don't want PMB to win, but I have to support the data on hand.

The next four years go hard sha... who wants to bet PMB is already planning his extended stay in London?
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Taraba by hakku: 6:22pm On Feb 26, 2019
fowlyansh181:
she looks like a cow
She vex u before?
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Taraba by Tobimillar1(m): 6:22pm On Feb 26, 2019
Really ?
olagbola45:

You look good
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Taraba by AbimbolaGCFR(m): 6:22pm On Feb 26, 2019
That's not a landslide (floor), because they're both having three hundred and something thousand votes each. Anambra's an example of a floor.
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Taraba by ojkalito(m): 6:22pm On Feb 26, 2019
fowlyansh181:
she looks like a cow
wicked you
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Taraba by CoolAmbience(m): 6:23pm On Feb 26, 2019
xnsandrxns:
Do you guys even know the meaning of floor?

Lol.

They are now confused. Abeg, forgive them.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Taraba by olagbola45(m): 6:23pm On Feb 26, 2019
fowlyansh181:
she looks like a cow

grin grin

No b me talk ham o
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Taraba by matinco5(m): 6:23pm On Feb 26, 2019
sureheaven:
Atiku is goner jor.

grin grin
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Taraba by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 26, 2019
grin
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Taraba by igwefivestar(m): 6:24pm On Feb 26, 2019
xnsandrxns:
they want to patronize atikulation movement with that statement grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Taraba by GambaOsaka: 6:24pm On Feb 26, 2019
No rigging in this one abi?
ATIgentle
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Taraba by Adesouth(m): 6:24pm On Feb 26, 2019
xnsandrxns:
I tire o...... them just laise biaflans hope......
na mock them they mock them

1 Like

Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Taraba by Husbandry78(m): 6:28pm On Feb 26, 2019
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Taraba by CoolAmbience(m): 6:28pm On Feb 26, 2019
plainol:
Since the poor love their poverty, let them enjoy their poverty.

A won eran iya.

Oga, if you are poor...that's your own headache.

The plurality of Nigerians supporting Buhari are no fools.

Enjoy your poverty!

Na u dey feed the people wey vote Buhari?

Mtcheww!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Taraba by fof1: 6:29pm On Feb 26, 2019
zlantanfan:
Even with mama taraba and the state been Pdp stronghold.

Atiku could only manage to win 2 states in core north with 51%

Pathetically poor

OR ENORMOUSLY RIGGED OR INFLATED. MOST OF D APC RESULTS ARE DOCTORED OR MANIPULATED UNDER MILITARY OR SECURITY DRILLS. PLS....
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Taraba by BubuZombi: 6:29pm On Feb 26, 2019
plainol:
Since the poor love their poverty, let them enjoy their poverty.

A won eran iya.

God wey give you go give us too...

Who Your Money Help
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Taraba by Ajanierin: 6:29pm On Feb 26, 2019
I'm less concern of that place jare, buhari sa don win
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Taraba by Patricksama(m): 6:29pm On Feb 26, 2019
Samirana360:
Who's leading in all?
- APC is currently leading with 2,595,648 votes...Katsina is loading
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Taraba by KuwaiitiDinar: 6:30pm On Feb 26, 2019
FCT, Plateau, Taraba has always been PDP states, please check 2015 and other years
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Taraba by 2undeee(m): 6:30pm On Feb 26, 2019
Indispensable85:
Buhari usually does well in Taraba.

Taraba is a no go area for APC
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Taraba by JubiOmeiza(m): 6:32pm On Feb 26, 2019
OBI PHONE CALL TO ATIKU
Obi: Alhaji it's me. You have not been picking calls. Alhaji you are busy abi?
Atiku: Obi I have been on the phone some American diplomats. They want to know what happened.
Obi: Oga, how far with the North na... I don't like what I am hearing. I thought you ....
Atiku: Obi we are doing well. We are not doing badly. we shall win Insha Allah!
Obi: Oga, I have delivered the southeast. I have done my part. I told you.....
Atiku : Well done Obi. But you know your zone is buttered bread. It is not like this my zone where I have to confront this man whom they see as a god .
Obi : Oga did you say buttered bread? Buttered by you? Oga you see my people say....... after a race the miles are counted. Oga I told you we were wasting useful time and money in Dubai. I told you ...... Everyday... blueprint.. blueprint... blueprint!
Atiku : Obi what are you insinuating? Haba! These elections are not over. The prophetess said I would win. I trust her. Bishop of Winner told me same thing ......I trust them. Apostle also told me I will win. ........
Obi: Alhaji, so did they tell you you would lose Yobe and Borno woefully? Alhaji I don't know why you made me enter this trouble.....
Atiku : What trouble is that? I made you my running mate. Other people wanted it. you should be grateful. Did I collect Kobo from you?
Obi: Alhaji I am a businessman. If you knew you weren't ready you should have told me. Didnt you tell me you will win Adamawa easily. That every worker there is your employee? So why are you struggling to even win your state? Its embarrassing Alhaji. Where are your workers Alhaji?
Atiku: Obi look Obasanjo is calling me. The last time he called me he was shouting on me on the phone. I don't want to take his calls again. That is a man wh couldn't even win his local govt area for me talking to me like his houseboy. Was I supposed to rig the elections?
Obi: Alhaji I warned you about all these people. Look at that bigheaded one from Kwara who didnt allow anyone come near campaign funds. These are the people you relied on Alhaji. A man who couldn't even retain a senatorial zone his family has possessed for 40 years.
Atiku: Obi honestly I am shocked. Wallahi.....
Obi: Alhaji beg no vex oo. What happened to all that our crowd in Kano? I told you when you guys were kwankwasying up and down. I told you not to trust these people with red caps. They were the people that told you to keep me out of the north. Now what did they do for you?
Atiku: Obi wallah you are right...
Obi: Alhaji I don't know what to do know oo. I am a businessman. I don't want these people to put their eyes into my business oo. Please call Bishop Hassan Kukah and General Abdusalam. Tell them to take us to the Villa. So we can tell this man it was all politics and he may forgive. ......Let us go and congratulate him ooo
Atiku: Obi! It's too early na. We must keep hope alive
Obi: Which hope?... Hope from northeast or hope from Kano and Kwara? .........
Alhaji if you wont do it, n'aha Chineke, I will call Buhari myself and congratulate him. I cant come and sink with you. I am still young oo.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Taraba by Kelvin30286063(m): 6:32pm On Feb 26, 2019
Are you alive at all?
Kano and Katsina just ended PDPs misery.
Re: Atiku Floors Buhari In Taraba by adetem(m): 6:32pm On Feb 26, 2019
Abeg make una forget the remaining result, Kano and kastina results Don cover any other results abeg.
senatordave1:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/atiku-floors-buhari-in-taraba/amp/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fayose Buys Corn From A Woman At Iju-Itaogbolu Road (Photos) / Olubadan Leaves Adamasingba stadium In Anger As Security Operatives Block Entry / Osun Rerun: CDD Gives Damning Verdict On Election, Makes Shocking Revelations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.