Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Can Atiku Still Win - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Atiku Still Win (4528 Views)

Can Atiku Actualize 27-Year Ambition Of Becoming The President? / Will Atiku Still Be Travelling To The US By End Of November? / Can Atiku Abubakar Defeat Muhammadu Buhari In 2019? By Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Atiku Still Win by asdfjklhaha(f): 3:42pm On Feb 26, 2019
Someone told me that Atiku has won in 17states that he needs 2 more state to make it 19 then he will be declared winner.

please how true is this. this is the first time I'm voting cos I wasn't up to the voting age and I don't want my candidate to loose. I wouldn't feel happy if Atiku looses

2 Likes

Re: Can Atiku Still Win by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 26, 2019
asdfjklhaha:
Someone told me that Atiku has won in 17states that he needs 2 more state to make it 19 then he will be declared winner.

please how true is this. this is the first time I'm voting cos I wasn't up to the voting age and I don't want my candidate to loose. I wouldn't feel happy if Atiku looses
lmao.

Even though you won in 14 states and you got the wider margin, you will still win.

APC has sense more than PDP. Atiku lost

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Atiku Still Win by FarahAideed: 3:49pm On Feb 26, 2019
Atiku clearly won, It's left for us to accept the fake results Buhari has engineered or reject it

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Atiku Still Win by Nadheer15: 3:50pm On Feb 26, 2019
FarahAideed:
Atiku clearly won, It's left for us to accept the fake results Buhari has engineered or reject it
I just had to like this stupid comment grin grin

20 Likes

Re: Can Atiku Still Win by Bungalow: 3:53pm On Feb 26, 2019
Nadheer15:
I just had to like this stupid comment grin grin
I gave the fool one like too grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Can Atiku Still Win by asdfjklhaha(f): 3:54pm On Feb 26, 2019
Donmedra:
lmao.

Even though you won in 14 states and you got the wider margin, you will still win.

APC has sense more than PDP. Atiku lost
but I though they said its by the number of state a candidate wins and not by margin. so far from the news I've watched buhari hasn't wan any ss and se state while Atiku has won both ss se sw and some in the north.

2 Likes

Re: Can Atiku Still Win by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 26, 2019
asdfjklhaha:

but I though they said its by the number of state a candidate wins and not by margin. so far from the news I've watched buhari hasn't wan any ss and se state while Atiku has won both ss se sw and some in the north.
you must get 25% in 21 states and have the highest margin.

4 Likes

Re: Can Atiku Still Win by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 26, 2019
Bungalow:

you don't have to insult her
Re: Can Atiku Still Win by asobo: 3:57pm On Feb 26, 2019
Civilian coup is what is going on in Nigeria but the will of they people must prevail.

1 Like

Re: Can Atiku Still Win by frbona: 3:59pm On Feb 26, 2019
MrMicheal5375:
Read below it
stop littering every single thread with your fake tickets!!!
Hopeless scammer

4 Likes

Re: Can Atiku Still Win by mammanbawa: 4:01pm On Feb 26, 2019
Bungalow:

One more like for the olodo

5 Likes

Re: Can Atiku Still Win by asdfjklhaha(f): 4:01pm On Feb 26, 2019
Donmedra:
you must get 25% in 21 states and have the highest margin.
OK it means Atiku has gotten up to 25% in 21 states then that is if you add those other states he lost wit a very close margine right?

1 Like

Re: Can Atiku Still Win by oyebanji44: 4:01pm On Feb 26, 2019
Count your blessing..accept your loss in good faith grin grin
Re: Can Atiku Still Win by dhuthraki: 4:04pm On Feb 26, 2019
asdfjklhaha:

OK it means Atiku has gotten up to 25% in 21 states then that is if you add those other states he lost wit a very close margine right?
It's mathematically impossible for Atiku to win
Re: Can Atiku Still Win by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 26, 2019
asdfjklhaha:

yeah but he has lesser margin.

Katsina, Kaduna haven't been announced but they get buhari over 2.4 million votes.

Cross river, delta, akwa ibom and river state couldn't give 1.5 million.
Re: Can Atiku Still Win by asdfjklhaha(f): 4:09pm On Feb 26, 2019
dhuthraki:

It's mathematically impossible for Atiku to win
I don't really understand this whole stuff, I just hope a miracle happens in his favour.

1 Like

Re: Can Atiku Still Win by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 26, 2019
asdfjklhaha:

APC played their games right, Atiku won the election but his votes was reduced significantly in state like nassarawa,kogi, osun and Lagos he won it by over 100k but APC rigged it.

States like Edo, Oyo,benue and river, akwa ibom, hid votes ass reduced to the barest minimum.

APC didn't even uses card readers in northern side,they were just thumb printing the result for buhari.

3 Likes

Re: Can Atiku Still Win by asdfjklhaha(f): 4:13pm On Feb 26, 2019
Donmedra:
yeah but he has lesser margin.

Katsina, Kaduna haven't been announced but they get buhari over 2.4 million votes.

Cross river, delta, akwa ibom and river state couldn't give 1.5 million.
so even if Atiku wins like 20 state and Buhari wins with a higher margin in the remaining he will be declared winner cos he won by a higher margin. its not fair
Re: Can Atiku Still Win by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 26, 2019
I'm still surprised how Atiku is still fighting buhari really hard, that tell you how Nigerians really hated buhari.

If not Atiku should have been loosing by over 10 million votes by now

2 Likes

Re: Can Atiku Still Win by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 26, 2019
asdfjklhaha:

so even if Atiku wins like 20 state and Buhari wins with a higher margin in the remaining he will be declared winner cos he won by a higher margin. its not fair
that's Nigeria for you
Re: Can Atiku Still Win by Afamed: 4:17pm On Feb 26, 2019
FarahAideed:
Biafra or death National Anthem protest is wide open
Re: Can Atiku Still Win by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 26, 2019
asdfjklhaha:

I don't really understand this whole stuff, I just hope a miracle happens in his favour.
APC finished him then they removed the chief judge and put a Sharia judge.
Re: Can Atiku Still Win by asdfjklhaha(f): 4:18pm On Feb 26, 2019
Donmedra:
APC played their games right, Atiku won the election but his votes was reduced significantly in state like nassarawa,kogi, osun and Lagos he won it by over 100k but APC rigged it.

States like Edo, Oyo,benue and river, akwa ibom, hid votes ass reduced to the barest minimum.

APC didn't even uses card readers in northern side,they were just thumb printing the result for buhari.
these people should fear God, and if the inec chairman has conscience he should declare Atiku the winner since he's the one we all wants

1 Like

Re: Can Atiku Still Win by Afamed: 4:19pm On Feb 26, 2019
asdfjklhaha:

And where are the numbers of the 20 states won by Atiku?

1 Like

Re: Can Atiku Still Win by Afamed: 4:20pm On Feb 26, 2019
asdfjklhaha:

these people should fear God, and if the inec chairman has conscience he should declare Atiku the winner since he's the one we all wants
How old are you?

2 Likes

Re: Can Atiku Still Win by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 26, 2019
asdfjklhaha:

PDP wasn't wise at all.

They should have made their agent submit every polling unit results in Nigeria and report cases of election disruption.

River,lagos was bloody
Burn inec in osun
Akpabio changing result
APC didn't even vote in yobe and borno, they just allocated the results

1 Like

Re: Can Atiku Still Win by HappyPagan: 4:22pm On Feb 26, 2019
Bungalow:

Me three.
Re: Can Atiku Still Win by modath(f): 4:22pm On Feb 26, 2019
asdfjklhaha:

No wonder it was easy to sell una the Scam that Buhari ruined the nation & Atiku Klepto is a saviour...

Una DULLLLLLLLLLLL ... God undecided

8 Likes

Re: Can Atiku Still Win by asdfjklhaha(f): 4:23pm On Feb 26, 2019
Afamed:
I said if Atiku wins like 20 States I never said he won 20 states
Re: Can Atiku Still Win by Afamed: 4:23pm On Feb 26, 2019
Donmedra:
PDP wasn't wise at all.

They should have made their agent submit every polling unit results in Nigeria and report cases of election disruption.

River,lagos was bloody
Burn inec in osun
Akpabio changing result
APC didn't even vote in yobe and borno, they just allocated the results
You were both in Yobe and Borno states during the election?
Re: Can Atiku Still Win by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 26, 2019
Afamed:

1) Benue
2) pleatueu
3) kogi
4) nassarawa
5) Lagos
6)ondo
7)Oyo
cool osun
9) taraba
10) Adamawa.

11-21 south south and south east

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biafra : "Nnamdi Kanu’ll Arrive For His Mother’s Funeral" –IPOB / Ben Kalu Urges Abia APC Members, Leaders To Reunite For A Common Goal / Tinubu Warned Not To Sack His Aide For Covering Nose Over Wet Cloth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.