Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,292 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Ebele Iyiegbu And Her Son Celebrate Birthday, Feed 1000 Children - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ebele Iyiegbu And Her Son Celebrate Birthday, Feed 1000 Children (47713 Views)

Ebele Iyiegbu Launches Handbag Collection In Abuja Amidst Fanfare (Pictures) / Iyiegbu Obi Cubana's Compound, House In Anambra - PHOTOS / Ebele Iyiegbu Launches Foundation On Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebele Iyiegbu And Her Son Celebrate Birthday, Feed 1000 Children by AlexReports(m): 3:53pm On Feb 26, 2019
WIFE AND SON OF BILLIONAIRE CUBANA BOSS CELEBRATE BIRTHDAY, FEEDS OVER 1000 CHILDREN IN FCT.

The Wife of and last Son of popular Billionaire Cubana Chairman celebrate birthdays today as they undertake a feeding project for over 1000 children living in the federal capital territory, Nigeria.

The ongoing feeding project is powered by Kiek Foundation, an organisation founded by the Billionaire's wife, through a collaborative partnership with Kokun Foundation. The celebration and Dinner of Mrs. Ebele Iyiegbu and her son would be commence at Grand Cubana Hotel Banquet Hall in Abuja, after the feeding exercise by 6:00pm

The celebrant told our reporters that the feeding project was in view of her humanitarian considerations for the underprivileged in the society. She thanked God for her life, and that her son. Mrs. Iyiegbu also expressed gratitude to her husband who she described as a gift from God.

Mrs. Iyiegbu has been so devoted to her career as a lawyer, an event manager, an Enterpreneur and a Philanthropist. She is presently the mother of four children and the glorified wife of Nigeria Billionaire, Chief Obi Cubana.

In a reaction from Chief Obi Cubana, the husband and father to the celebrants, he called his wife the love of his life, stressing that she has been so helpful in shaping his life positively. He described the birthday of his son and wife as double celebration and double blessings to his family.

The family has received countless congratulatory messages and visitors from friends, family members and colleagues from across the world to mark this significant day in the home.

The General Manager of Grand Cubana hotels, Mr. Efe Ejere has also thrown prayers and good will messages to the wife and son of his Boss, the MD/ CEO Cubana groups as he wishes them the best in the future ahead.

http://www.alexreports.info/2019/02/wife-and-son-of-billionaire-cubana-boss.html?m=1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebele Iyiegbu And Her Son Celebrate Birthday, Feed 1000 Children by AlexReports(m): 4:02pm On Feb 26, 2019
Nice

1 Like

Re: Ebele Iyiegbu And Her Son Celebrate Birthday, Feed 1000 Children by Agarli(m): 4:10pm On Feb 26, 2019
e just remain 4001 ppl wey dem go feed for them to break world record

5 Likes

Re: Ebele Iyiegbu And Her Son Celebrate Birthday, Feed 1000 Children by Richdad50(m): 4:21pm On Feb 26, 2019
Nice thing to do. 98% of the people they fed thumbprinted for Buhari. APC is the party for the 'angry poor'. Listen, no 'angry poor' can lift him or herself to middle class or greatness with the spirit of bitterness. To escape poverty is to think the possible. Bitterness obstructs the power of possibilities.
Moreso, I have taken time to critically look at the Job vacancy posts on this forum with the intention of finding if APC surrogates visit. I was shocked to discover a huge following of vacancy posts by APC hardcore supporters. Why! You and I know Buhari can never create job opportunities yet you ignored a man who swore to run on jobs and opportunities. I can't rap my head around this mysteries.
I will be on Channels TV tomorrow.

#Richdad

57 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ebele Iyiegbu And Her Son Celebrate Birthday, Feed 1000 Children by Pojomojo: 4:22pm On Feb 26, 2019
We are Boxers Briefs Party (BBP)
We want to thank all our supporters that has come out to Vote (Buy)
Kindly go to my signature and see election results of places we have won
I make bold to state categorically my manifestos
I will give you Large, Xtra Large and XXL
I will provide different Colors
I will deliver the bags to your door step
#Rtmyhustle
We have performed on Nairaland, Twitter, Instagram and Google+

Long Live Nigeria!!!
Long Live Nigerians!!
A vote for BBP is a vote of confidence. wink

Thank you to Rt., Honorable Generalkorex for delivering his constituency to us.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebele Iyiegbu And Her Son Celebrate Birthday, Feed 1000 Children by ebuka440: 4:23pm On Feb 26, 2019
If they have help, they should offer it to me. I want to be a billionaire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebele Iyiegbu And Her Son Celebrate Birthday, Feed 1000 Children by baby124: 4:23pm On Feb 26, 2019
Hmmm. Happy birthday. Stop bleaching. The 3rd picture vs the first picture Na wa o

3 Likes

Re: Ebele Iyiegbu And Her Son Celebrate Birthday, Feed 1000 Children by SamuelAnyawu(m): 4:23pm On Feb 26, 2019
grin
Re: Ebele Iyiegbu And Her Son Celebrate Birthday, Feed 1000 Children by handsomeyinka(m): 4:23pm On Feb 26, 2019
I beg feed Atiku....Baba never chop since Saturday

2 Likes

Re: Ebele Iyiegbu And Her Son Celebrate Birthday, Feed 1000 Children by vincixpresso: 4:23pm On Feb 26, 2019
Why don't dey do where it is needed the most??
Re: Ebele Iyiegbu And Her Son Celebrate Birthday, Feed 1000 Children by MetallicM(m): 4:24pm On Feb 26, 2019
Am so happy for them
Re: Ebele Iyiegbu And Her Son Celebrate Birthday, Feed 1000 Children by martineverest(m): 4:24pm On Feb 26, 2019
I hate when u help the poor and then announce it on social media

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebele Iyiegbu And Her Son Celebrate Birthday, Feed 1000 Children by freemanbubble: 4:24pm On Feb 26, 2019
Okay
Re: Ebele Iyiegbu And Her Son Celebrate Birthday, Feed 1000 Children by soledayo(m): 4:24pm On Feb 26, 2019
Just gather the money and make just 5 people get out of poverty instead of feeding 1000.

8 Likes

Re: Ebele Iyiegbu And Her Son Celebrate Birthday, Feed 1000 Children by xoxocandy(f): 4:26pm On Feb 26, 2019
that jollof looks tempting

3 Likes

Re: Ebele Iyiegbu And Her Son Celebrate Birthday, Feed 1000 Children by Chekwube1989(m): 4:27pm On Feb 26, 2019
Am waiting to see
Re: Ebele Iyiegbu And Her Son Celebrate Birthday, Feed 1000 Children by Baddiezz(f): 4:27pm On Feb 26, 2019
Happy birthday ma

1 Like

Re: Ebele Iyiegbu And Her Son Celebrate Birthday, Feed 1000 Children by Odukes(m): 4:27pm On Feb 26, 2019
If making a Billion is as easy as bloggers always write in their fake stories.
Re: Ebele Iyiegbu And Her Son Celebrate Birthday, Feed 1000 Children by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 26, 2019
Already sacrificed food, I don't delight in 'sanaka' gifts.

3 Likes

Re: Ebele Iyiegbu And Her Son Celebrate Birthday, Feed 1000 Children by Houseofglam7(f): 4:30pm On Feb 26, 2019
kiss
Re: Ebele Iyiegbu And Her Son Celebrate Birthday, Feed 1000 Children by martinz1: 4:31pm On Feb 26, 2019
Nice gesture
Re: Ebele Iyiegbu And Her Son Celebrate Birthday, Feed 1000 Children by Fidelismaria: 4:31pm On Feb 26, 2019
This will solve nothing

Don't gimme fish teach me how to fish

Anyways it's a welcome development

3 Likes

Re: Ebele Iyiegbu And Her Son Celebrate Birthday, Feed 1000 Children by googi: 4:32pm On Feb 26, 2019
martineverest:
I hate when u help the poor and then announce it on social media

Agreed.

Still better than those "gifted" ostentatious display on social media to torture the poor.
Re: Ebele Iyiegbu And Her Son Celebrate Birthday, Feed 1000 Children by valdetino(m): 4:34pm On Feb 26, 2019
How Alamajiri will be patiently waiting for them to be served.

1 Like

Re: Ebele Iyiegbu And Her Son Celebrate Birthday, Feed 1000 Children by kobosmart(m): 4:34pm On Feb 26, 2019
she no even fine sef
Re: Ebele Iyiegbu And Her Son Celebrate Birthday, Feed 1000 Children by StrawberryGloss(f): 4:36pm On Feb 26, 2019
kobosmart:
she no even fine sef
is that all you could come up with

9 Likes

Re: Ebele Iyiegbu And Her Son Celebrate Birthday, Feed 1000 Children by lexy2014: 4:36pm On Feb 26, 2019
AlexReports:
WIFE AND SON OF BILLIONAIRE CUBANA BOSS CELEBRATE BIRTHDAY, FEEDS OVER 1000 CHILDREN IN FCT.

The Wife of and last Son of popular Billionaire Cubana Chairman celebrate birthdays today as they undertake a feeding project for over 1000 children living in the federal capital territory, Nigeria.

The ongoing feeding project is powered by Kiek Foundation, an organisation founded by the Billionaire's wife, through a collaborative partnership with Kokun Foundation. The celebration and Dinner of Mrs. Ebele Iyiegbu and her son would be commence at Grand Cubana Hotel Banquet Hall in Abuja, after the feeding exercise by 6:00pm

The celebrant told our reporters that the feeding project was in view of her humanitarian considerations for the underprivileged in the society. She thanked God for her life, and that her son. Mrs. Iyiegbu also expressed gratitude to her husband who she described as a gift from God.

Mrs. Iyiegbu has been so devoted to her career as a lawyer, an event manager, an Enterpreneur and a Philanthropist. She is presently the mother of four children and the glorified wife of Nigeria Billionaire, Chief Obi Cubana.

In a reaction from Chief Obi Cubana, the husband and father to the celebrants, he called his wife the love of his life, stressing that she has been so helpful in shaping his life positively. He described the birthday of his son and wife as double celebration and double blessings to his family.

The family has received countless congratulatory messages and visitors from friends, family members and colleagues from across the world to mark this significant day in the home.

The General Manager of Grand Cubana hotels, Mr. Efe Ejere has also thrown prayers and good will messages to the wife and son of his Boss, the MD/ CEO Cubana groups as he wishes them the best in the future ahead.

http://www.alexreports.info/2019/02/wife-and-son-of-billionaire-cubana-boss.html?m=1

Which one is "glorified wife" again?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebele Iyiegbu And Her Son Celebrate Birthday, Feed 1000 Children by martineverest(m): 4:38pm On Feb 26, 2019
googi:

Agreed.

Still better than those "gifted" ostentatious display on social media to torture the poor.
true
Re: Ebele Iyiegbu And Her Son Celebrate Birthday, Feed 1000 Children by Hedonisst: 4:39pm On Feb 26, 2019
This Alex reporters guy is funny. But sha, all hustle na hustle for this Abuja.

Still on still, Obi is chairman. He has really tried. A distinguished son and representative of the streets.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Femi Otedola Prostrates To Greet Emir Sanusi (Video, Photo) / Hair Seller Shows Money From Her Piggy Bank / Obi Cubana Shares Free Branded Rice For Christmas: Pictures & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.