Stats: 3,162,194 members, 7,849,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:15 AM

Ebele Iyiegbu And Her Son Celebrate Birthday, Feed 1000 Children - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ebele Iyiegbu And Her Son Celebrate Birthday, Feed 1000 Children (47727 Views)

Ebele Iyiegbu Launches Handbag Collection In Abuja Amidst Fanfare (Pictures) / Iyiegbu Obi Cubana's Compound, House In Anambra - PHOTOS / Ebele Iyiegbu Launches Foundation On Birthday (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ebele Iyiegbu And Her Son Celebrate Birthday, Feed 1000 Children by Smithwilliams826: 4:39pm On Feb 26, 2019
AlexReports:
Nice

At first when I wasn't myself, I read it as WIFE AND SON OF BILLIONAIRE CUBANA BOSS CELEBRATE BIRTHDAY, FEEDS OVER 1000 CHIKENS IN FCT. Lol. But now it WIFE AND SON OF BILLIONAIRE CUBANA BOSS CELEBRATE BIRTHDAY, FEEDS OVER 1000 CHILDREN IN FCT.... I don't know if I can laugh at myself or....
Re: Ebele Iyiegbu And Her Son Celebrate Birthday, Feed 1000 Children by MiaB(f): 4:39pm On Feb 26, 2019
StrawberryGloss:
is that all you could come up with
Are you minding him
Re: Ebele Iyiegbu And Her Son Celebrate Birthday, Feed 1000 Children by MiaB(f): 4:40pm On Feb 26, 2019
Smithwilliams826:

At first when I wasn't myself, I read it as WIFE AND SON OF BILLIONAIRE CUBANA BOSS CELEBRATE BIRTHDAY, FEEDS OVER 1000 CHIKENS IN FCT. Lol. But now it WIFE AND SON OF BILLIONAIRE CUBANA BOSS CELEBRATE BIRTHDAY, FEEDS OVER 1000 CHILDREN IN FCT.... I don't know if I can laugh at myself or....
loool
Re: Ebele Iyiegbu And Her Son Celebrate Birthday, Feed 1000 Children by pakani112(m): 4:42pm On Feb 26, 2019
Okay sorry food is not a problem... Stupid Country

Re: Ebele Iyiegbu And Her Son Celebrate Birthday, Feed 1000 Children by OgbanjeProphet: 4:47pm On Feb 26, 2019
Re: Ebele Iyiegbu And Her Son Celebrate Birthday, Feed 1000 Children by 4ckTOTO: 4:57pm On Feb 26, 2019
StrawberryGloss:
is that all you could come up with
I want my 9inch up your azzzxx
Re: Ebele Iyiegbu And Her Son Celebrate Birthday, Feed 1000 Children by ReeLoaDead(m): 5:02pm On Feb 26, 2019
That’s a nice way to celebrate.
Re: Ebele Iyiegbu And Her Son Celebrate Birthday, Feed 1000 Children by marvinsync(m): 5:06pm On Feb 26, 2019
Richdad50:
Nice thing to do. 98% of the people they fed thumbprinted for Buhari. APC is the party for the 'angry poor'. Listen, no 'angry poor' can lift him or herself to middle class or greatness with the spirit of bitterness. To escape poverty is to think the possible. Bitterness obstructs the power of possibilities.
Moreso, I have taken time to critically look at the Job vacancy posts on this forum with the intention of finding if APC surrogates visit. I was shocked to discover a huge following of vacancy posts by APC hardcore supporters. Why! You and I know Buhari can never create job opportunities yet you ignored a man who swore to run on jobs and opportunities. I can't rap my head around this mysteries.
I will be on Channels TV tomorrow.

#Richdad

when and who would u be?
Re: Ebele Iyiegbu And Her Son Celebrate Birthday, Feed 1000 Children by simplesearch: 5:07pm On Feb 26, 2019
Nice gesture, but you don't need to be a billionaire to be happy or have a happy family!
Re: Ebele Iyiegbu And Her Son Celebrate Birthday, Feed 1000 Children by asawanathegreat(m): 5:20pm On Feb 26, 2019
God bless him the more
Re: Ebele Iyiegbu And Her Son Celebrate Birthday, Feed 1000 Children by CuriousX: 5:24pm On Feb 26, 2019
Richdad50:
Nice thing to do. 98% of the people they fed thumbprinted for Buhari. APC is the party for the 'angry poor'. Listen, no 'angry poor' can lift him or herself to middle class or greatness with the spirit of bitterness. To escape poverty is to think the possible. Bitterness obstructs the power of possibilities.
Moreso, I have taken time to critically look at the Job vacancy posts on this forum with the intention of finding if APC surrogates visit. I was shocked to discover a huge following of vacancy posts by APC hardcore supporters. Why! You and I know Buhari can never create job opportunities yet you ignored a man who swore to run on jobs and opportunities. I can't rap my head around this mysteries.

#Richdad
By which time pls? I will like to watch you, as I find your posts interesting most of the time and want to see the face behind it smiley
Re: Ebele Iyiegbu And Her Son Celebrate Birthday, Feed 1000 Children by madone: 5:44pm On Feb 26, 2019
Richdad50:

#Richdad
on channels Tv doing what .. analyzing and arguing bah.no need sir that wont change any thing buhari had Robbed us
Re: Ebele Iyiegbu And Her Son Celebrate Birthday, Feed 1000 Children by grandstar(m): 6:02pm On Feb 26, 2019
The term billionaire should only be reserved for those worth a billion dollars.
Re: Ebele Iyiegbu And Her Son Celebrate Birthday, Feed 1000 Children by Sugarplum777(f): 7:03pm On Feb 26, 2019
Good for them.....
Join my signature for massive winnings

Free 32odd posted now hurry up cool
Re: Ebele Iyiegbu And Her Son Celebrate Birthday, Feed 1000 Children by showafrica(m): 7:03pm On Feb 26, 2019
soledayo:
Just gather the money and make just 5 people get out of poverty instead of feeding 1000.

I wonder ooo... And to feed e come be Abuja, how many poor people dey Abuja.
Re: Ebele Iyiegbu And Her Son Celebrate Birthday, Feed 1000 Children by omojesu202(m): 7:09pm On Feb 26, 2019
Richdad50:

#Richdad

is there any politician that has never promised to create jobs?? you will never learn...
Re: Ebele Iyiegbu And Her Son Celebrate Birthday, Feed 1000 Children by AFONJACOW(m): 8:13pm On Feb 26, 2019
Oba First Son.... proudly Oba, ife di na Oba
Re: Ebele Iyiegbu And Her Son Celebrate Birthday, Feed 1000 Children by chiefobdk(m): 8:54pm On Feb 26, 2019
grandstar:
The term billionaire should only be reserved for those worth a billion dollars.

You re a billionaire if you have #10,000 000

But na for kobo
Re: Ebele Iyiegbu And Her Son Celebrate Birthday, Feed 1000 Children by Denique(f): 9:52pm On Feb 26, 2019
Richdad50:

#Richdad

What time tomorrow?
Re: Ebele Iyiegbu And Her Son Celebrate Birthday, Feed 1000 Children by aalangel(f): 11:14pm On Feb 26, 2019
baby124:
Hmmm. Happy birthday. Stop bleaching. The 3rd picture vs the first picture Na wa o

That's my school mate. She doesn't bleach.
Re: Ebele Iyiegbu And Her Son Celebrate Birthday, Feed 1000 Children by Maljp: 5:22pm On Mar 19, 2019
I think that it is wonderful to have such a birthday celebration. I have seen some commenting that if you do charity work, you don’t publish it on social media. But maybe those people are trying to influence other people to do the same thing, which would be wonderful for whole community

Femi Otedola Prostrates To Greet Emir Sanusi (Video, Photo) / Hair Seller Shows Money From Her Piggy Bank / Obi Cubana Shares Free Branded Rice For Christmas: Pictures & Video

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50