Stats: 3,158,346 members, 7,836,416 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra (63150 Views)

Jonathan Rejects Presidential Forms, Distances Self From APC / Reno Omokri Reacts As PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results / PDP Rejects Presidential Election Results (2) (3) (4)

Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by globemoney: 10:53pm On Feb 26, 2019
[quote author=Eberex post=76164296][/quote]
Another product of leaking condom
Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by Sagay212: 11:09pm On Feb 26, 2019
This tribalistic bigot mumu Peter adaobi that talks like a phucking gay sissy whose voice has been hacked is talking trash. The slow mukpas that was only campaigning to his ipod brothers going to small useless markets to tap trash thinks he can win election with votes from his people alone.

I can't even imagine how people manage to understand what he says. There is little difference between him and buhari when they both speak. You struggle to hear what they are saying.

Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by Tombrown3(m): 11:21pm On Feb 26, 2019
raumdeuter:
Where is the audio? I for like hear that him voice like rat squealing

Obigot Nigeria reject you. Atiku lost mainly because of this useless obigotry

Next time contest for president of Alaba market
And your reason is because he's and Igbo man right?

I've already gave out a serious warning to those illiterates hausa fagut that come beg me 20 naira just so they could drink garri, if I catch anyone this time around... Let me not say what I will do now.
Shameless illiterates.

Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by enemyofprogress: 11:22pm On Feb 26, 2019
The INEC Chairman Should Just Tell us Who is The President of Nigeria. We Are Tired Of Hearing, ONE MILLIYAN, EIGHT HANDIRED AND SEBUNTY POOR THOUSAND, NAN HANDIRED AND PIPTY TWO BOTES.
Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by nonsobaba: 11:23pm On Feb 26, 2019
Sagay212:
This tribalistic bigot mumu Peter adaobi that talks like a phucking gay sissy whose voice has been hacked is talking trash. The slow mukpas that was only campaigning to his ipod brothers going to small useless markets to tap trash thinks he can win election with votes from his people alone.

I can't even imagine how people manage to understand what he says. There is little difference between him and buhari when they both speak. You struggle to hear what they are saying.
Many people who know him personally have told me in confidence that peter obi is gay but I still don't want to believe it...yet. What I do know however with 100% certainty is that he is a thief, a crook and a habitual liar.
Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by Siscooh: 11:27pm On Feb 26, 2019
globemoney:

I humbly insist Peter is a big clown thats the truth... I'm sorry
Well you sealed your quilt
Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by azimibraun: 11:54pm On Feb 26, 2019
Chinese Man
Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by Sagay212: 11:58pm On Feb 26, 2019
nonsobaba:
Many people who know him personally have told me in confidence that peter obi is gay but I still don't want to believe it...yet. What I do know however with 100% certainty is that he is a thief, a crook and a habitual liar.

He acts like one. Maybe he got that annoying voice from too much d.ick sucking. The man can be irritating when he talks.

Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by CardioCastroid: 1:23am On Feb 27, 2019
@globemoney aka global ewu, I believe you are the real clown here. Your hatred has made you become so unreasonable that your saw dust filled brain can't differentiate a fully-rigged election from a legitimate one. You should have been aborted as a foetus to avoid this shameless comment by you. So unfortunate!!!
Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by nwabobo: 1:54am On Feb 27, 2019
globemoney:
This clown really thought he was running for VP of Anambra State.. His greatest ambition is to get power to fight APGA and Obiano and he will keep failing... grin grin

Spent 90% of his campaign in Anambra instead of campaigning in the entire SE and still got less vote for PDP in Anambra than during the 2015 elections grin

How far with APGA?
Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by princessayesha(f): 3:31am On Feb 27, 2019
Aikin gama ya gama grin
Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by princegeo(m): 3:46am On Feb 27, 2019
Rubbish country

Even the world is ashamed of these country
Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by Nobody: 6:22am On Feb 27, 2019
raumdeuter:
Where is the audio? I for like hear that him voice like rat squealing

Obigot Nigeria reject you. Atiku lost mainly because of this useless obigotry

Next time contest for president of Alaba market

voice like rat squealing cheesy shocked shocked
Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by globemoney: 7:03am On Feb 27, 2019
nwabobo:

How far with APGA?
3 House of Reps seat in Benue, 5 in Anambra. Best outing for APGA ever
Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by idowu4sky(m): 8:17am On Feb 27, 2019
see this man should go and sit down, i did Adhoc staff in Nnwei South Local Government of Anambra State, Amichi Ward 3, polling unit 16, Number of Registered Voters 361, only 88 persons came out to vote... the card reader in all the polling units were working, we where shouting for people to come and vote...so mk we rest.. true political power lies in the North..
Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by Esji80(m): 8:31am On Feb 27, 2019
princessayesha:
Aikin gama ya gama grin
Lallai Kam
Baba Buhari Shi ne A sama
Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 27, 2019
5thElement:
This man called Obi is a classic, textbook case ethnic bigot.

I can imagine that he and the other senseless, chest beating Igbos on Nairaland were cut from the same cloth.

I hail those Igbos who voted for Buhari. You've shown that there's hope for Nigeria.

I remembered when this Obi was being grilled during the debates, he kept saying stuffs like, "your country", "you people". That's the man that wants to rule a whole country. Smh.

When I lost it was when he came to campaign in Lagos, and only did so in Alaba, Okota - Igbo-dominated areas.
Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by ebuka440: 9:22am On Feb 27, 2019
Shut your smelly mouth. Aboki

globemoney:

Shut up and cry me a river
Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 27, 2019
Bagehot:

When I lost it was when he came to campaign in Lagos, and only did so in Alaba, Okota - Igbo-dominated areas.

Lol.
Re: Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra by raumdeuter: 8:49pm On Feb 27, 2019
Tombrown3:

And your reason is because he's and Igbo man right?
I've already gave out a serious warning to those illiterates hausa fagut that come beg me 20 naira just so they could drink garri, if I catch anyone this time around... Let me not say what I will do now.
Shameless illiterates.
Have you fed yurself?

Imo APC Factions Clash At APC National Convention In Abuja. Photos / Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled / Simon Lalong Set To Resign As Tinubu’s Minister