Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,815 members, 7,844,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

The False Prophets That Prophesied Victory For Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The False Prophets That Prophesied Victory For Atiku (2125 Views)

Where Are Those Fake Pastors, Prophets That Said Tinubu Won't Be President / "Be Wary Of The False Messiah, Mr. Stingy, Peter Obi" - Tinubu / Pastor Who Prophesied Victory For Osinbajo At APC Primaries Reveals What Went Wr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The False Prophets That Prophesied Victory For Atiku by exclusive2019: 7:34pm On Feb 26, 2019
Where are the false prophets who got their predictions from the devil himself that Atiku will win the presidential election 2019 convincingly?

They deceived the gullible Nigerians
One of the prominent Prophet who predicted an emphatic victory for Atiku is Prophet Olagunju

He said, “Buhari does not need an Alfa or prophet to deceive him that he would win the election, for as God lives, he would lose…”

With Obasanjo’s endorsement of Atiku as a better candidate than Buhari, he has fulfilled all biblical righteousness by forgiving Atiku as required by God. Obasanjo congratulated Atiku for winning the ticket of his party. So, I am standing on my prediction that, he will not only forgive Atiku, but will also support and throw his weight behind him to win the election. I affirm, with the blessing of Obasanjo now, that the coast is clear for Atiku to take over him, as God of heaven lives, they will fail. That is just the message from the Almighty God.

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/2019-what-god-told-me-about-buhari-atiku-prophet-olagunju/

The General overseer of King of Kings Deliverance Ministry, Prophet Emmanuel Chukwudi has prophesied that ailing President Muhammadu Buhari will not return to Nigeria as the President.

http://www.informationng.com/2017/07/osinbajo-will-sworn-atiku-will-win-2019-see-pastor-said.html

Primate E. O. Akeju of New Holy Messiah Church in Ilasamaja, Lagos state on Wednesday announced a set of 32 prophecies wherein he stated that God revealed to him that former Vice President, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, will emerge as Nigeria’s next president.

The prophet maintained that Buhari will be disgraced like former president Goodluck Jonathan if he goes ahead to contest the 2019 elections.

http://dailypost.ng/2018/04/18/2019-new-32-prophesies-emerge-atiku-buhari-tinubu-obasanjo-others/

The founder of the Synagogue, Church of All Nations, Prophet TB Joshua has prophesied victory for the candidate of the People Democratic party PDP Atiku Abubakar.

https://m.thenigerianvoice.com/news/274255/prophet-tb-joshua-prophesy-atiku-abubakar-will-win-2019-e.html

1 Like

Re: The False Prophets That Prophesied Victory For Atiku by kaykay1980: 7:38pm On Feb 26, 2019
Ok now
Re: The False Prophets That Prophesied Victory For Atiku by Justpd: 7:39pm On Feb 26, 2019
Shut up fool.

Atiku won in free and fair polls

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The False Prophets That Prophesied Victory For Atiku by Corrinthians(m): 7:42pm On Feb 26, 2019
Imagine them opening that gutter they call a mouth to blurt *God told me that*... angry

Our God is indeed a merciful God. Some of these so called men of God wouldn't have the courage to lie against Amadioha or Sango even though they claim such gods are powerless. They, deep down, dread these *powerless gods* than Jehovah Himself. angry

4 Likes

Re: The False Prophets That Prophesied Victory For Atiku by Ekitilawa: 7:57pm On Feb 26, 2019
Dem no know shey atiku na bad market
Father mbaka na correct man jorr
Either you like it or not

3 Likes

Re: The False Prophets That Prophesied Victory For Atiku by KuwaiitiDinar: 8:18pm On Feb 26, 2019
Execlusive2019... you omitted the prophet that said Buhari will not see Election Day if he campaign
Re: The False Prophets That Prophesied Victory For Atiku by hannysur8(m): 8:24pm On Feb 26, 2019
All of them are fake prophet
Re: The False Prophets That Prophesied Victory For Atiku by exclusive2019: 8:33pm On Feb 26, 2019
They are very shameless
Re: The False Prophets That Prophesied Victory For Atiku by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 26, 2019
The events unfolding in the coming days and weeks will be ones no one saw coming. I warn you don't mock, else you'll be consumed when these prophesies are fulfilled.

Atiku is the president elect and your mouths will be zipped up very soon. VERY SOON.
Re: The False Prophets That Prophesied Victory For Atiku by exclusive2019: 6:11am On Feb 27, 2019
WritePal:
The events unfolding in the coming days and weeks will be ones no one saw coming. I warn you don't mock, else you'll be consumed when these prophesies are fulfilled.

Atiku is the president elect and your mouths will be zipped up very soon. VERY SOON.

Who is now the president elect?
Re: The False Prophets That Prophesied Victory For Atiku by Okoroawusa: 6:32am On Feb 27, 2019
WritePal:

This one still get hope
Re: The False Prophets That Prophesied Victory For Atiku by JusticeSeeker: 6:42am On Feb 27, 2019
Any presidential candidate supported by the white and black witches associations is always defeated, I'm surprised. They supported GEJ, he failed and now Atiku who has been buried politically.

1 Like

Re: The False Prophets That Prophesied Victory For Atiku by exclusive2019: 6:43am On Feb 27, 2019
JusticeSeeker:
Any presidential candidate supported by the white and black witches associations is always defeated, I'm surprised. They supported GEJ, he failed and now Atiku who has been buried politically.

Good observation
Re: The False Prophets That Prophesied Victory For Atiku by Seetto: 7:05am On Feb 27, 2019
Scammers...everywhere...
Re: The False Prophets That Prophesied Victory For Atiku by januzaj(m): 7:07am On Feb 27, 2019
They all got what they wanted from the desperate Maga
Re: The False Prophets That Prophesied Victory For Atiku by Nobody: 7:10am On Feb 27, 2019
exclusive2019:
Where are the false prophets who got their predictions from the devil himself that Atiku will win the presidential election 2019 convincingly?

They deceived the gullible Nigerians
One of the prominent Prophet who predicted an emphatic victory for Atiku is Prophet Olagunju

He said, “Buhari does not need an Alfa or prophet to deceive him that he would win the election, for as God lives, he would lose…”

With Obasanjo’s endorsement of Atiku as a better candidate than Buhari, he has fulfilled all biblical righteousness by forgiving Atiku as required by God. Obasanjo congratulated Atiku for winning the ticket of his party. So, I am standing on my prediction that, he will not only forgive Atiku, but will also support and throw his weight behind him to win the election. I affirm, with the blessing of Obasanjo now, that the coast is clear for Atiku to take over him, as God of heaven lives, they will fail. That is just the message from the Almighty God.

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/2019-what-god-told-me-about-buhari-atiku-prophet-olagunju/

The General overseer of King of Kings Deliverance Ministry, Prophet Emmanuel Chukwudi has prophesied that ailing President Muhammadu Buhari will not return to Nigeria as the President.

http://www.informationng.com/2017/07/osinbajo-will-sworn-atiku-will-win-2019-see-pastor-said.html

Primate E. O. Akeju of New Holy Messiah Church in Ilasamaja, Lagos state on Wednesday announced a set of 32 prophecies wherein he stated that God revealed to him that former Vice President, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, will emerge as Nigeria’s next president.

The prophet maintained that Buhari will be disgraced like former president Goodluck Jonathan if he goes ahead to contest the 2019 elections.

http://dailypost.ng/2018/04/18/2019-new-32-prophesies-emerge-atiku-buhari-tinubu-obasanjo-others/

The founder of the Synagogue, Church of All Nations, Prophet TB Joshua has prophesied victory for the candidate of the People Democratic party PDP Atiku Abubakar.

https://m.thenigerianvoice.com/news/274255/prophet-tb-joshua-prophesy-atiku-abubakar-will-win-2019-e.html
Please leave TB Joshua out of this madness. He never said who will win
Re: The False Prophets That Prophesied Victory For Atiku by faceland: 7:21am On Feb 27, 2019
asuustrike1:

After the Hillary Clinton disgrace, he knows better not to predict presidential election. grin
Re: The False Prophets That Prophesied Victory For Atiku by danot1030: 7:28am On Feb 27, 2019
They will all join in claiming the election was rigged that is why their prophesies failed.
Re: The False Prophets That Prophesied Victory For Atiku by Temotala: 9:13pm On Mar 09, 2019
asuustrike1:

In fact, he even publicly denied this report six weeks before the election - but fake news peddlers still enjoy spreading baseless rumours.

https://thewhistler.ng/i-never-said-atiku-will-win-2019-election-t-b-joshua/
http://dailypost.ng/2019/01/03/atiku-vs-buhari-tb-joshua-speaks-predicting-winner-presidential-election/
Re: The False Prophets That Prophesied Victory For Atiku by RoyalUc(m): 9:48pm On Mar 09, 2019
Justpd:
Shut up fool.

But INEC overpowered God and gave it to Buhari
Re: The False Prophets That Prophesied Victory For Atiku by Caseless: 9:50pm On Mar 09, 2019
Justpd:
Shut up fool.
e pain am.

(1) (Reply)

Rivers Decides: INEC To Commence Result Announcement / Mko Sponsored Ibb Coup Against Buhari, Yet Buhari Honored Him After 20 Years- Fa / Zamfara Judgment: How Does PDP And APC Stand In The National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.