Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Final Nigeria's Presidential Elections Results 2019 - BBC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Final Nigeria's Presidential Elections Results 2019 - BBC (56040 Views)

Protest Erupt In Abuja Against INEC & 2023 Elections Results / Elections Results Tally With Civil Society Observations –EU / PDP Rejects Kaduna L.G.A Elections Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Final Nigeria's Presidential Elections Results 2019 - BBC by laitsy: 1:04am On Feb 27, 2019
Congratulations to Mr president, His honourable Muhammad Buhari!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Final Nigeria's Presidential Elections Results 2019 - BBC by staytravel: 1:08am On Feb 27, 2019
Re: Final Nigeria's Presidential Elections Results 2019 - BBC by erenax: 1:09am On Feb 27, 2019

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Final Nigeria's Presidential Elections Results 2019 - BBC by madjune(m): 1:09am On Feb 27, 2019
I pity people like Deji Adeyanju who are behind bars.

They were probably expecting Atiku to win and then help set them free afterwards.

But then sadly, this is not the case.

Their hopes have been dashed.
Anyone with good imagination can imagine their cries upon the news of the latest election results.

Sai Baba.

1 Like

Re: Final Nigeria's Presidential Elections Results 2019 - BBC by BigBashiru: 1:12am On Feb 27, 2019
Arsenalholic:
God!!! I finally gave up on Nigeria on Saturday. Funny thing is that the APC won majority of seats in the Senate. It's going to be a serious bleeping this second term.

This man knew he was going to come back for a second term and still rammed c0ck into Nigerian's @sses -- what will he do in this second term when he has nothing to lose?

One thing I am sure of, between now and May 29th there will be a mass exodus from Nigeria. People are tired!

P.S. I am not a supporter of PDP or APC (I mean, they are both useless parties) but I really pity those celebrating up there and ridiculing the "wailers". Y'all know in your heart of heart that Mr. "Fresident" used the military and uncanny means to massively rig this election and the fact that it doesn't prick your heart that this country is messed up. It really makes me sad.

Dont mind the Nigerians, its not about Buhari's character or capacity or his intention to stop all the massacre in the land - its simply about the "wailers".

1 Like

Re: Final Nigeria's Presidential Elections Results 2019 - BBC by BubuZombi: 1:14am On Feb 27, 2019
Memphitz537:
To the over 15m fools that voted for this incompetent Fulani President seeking re election, may your stupidity and foolishness linger on like Calvin klein Obsessed Men's cologne and may happiness not last long on you like Hausa perfume!!!! angry angry angry angry

Dozor, Ode, Wawa, Mufo... Go hug transformer for all I care 4+4 is a Goooooooal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Final Nigeria's Presidential Elections Results 2019 - BBC by wizalpha(m): 1:15am On Feb 27, 2019
We're in this all together for the next four years...Nobody is getting any visa to anywhere.
#noEscape
Re: Final Nigeria's Presidential Elections Results 2019 - BBC by LazyGold(m): 1:16am On Feb 27, 2019
teamoneline:
After massive rigging..

We should stop acting like if Atiku won he would turn this country to paradise, he is part of Nigeria problem in the past for all i know, we all know how he sold Nigeria properties for peanuts grin if it was his family properties he wouldn't have sold it for that ridiculous low amount, privatizing Nigeria Properties may be right but he sold them too low, He is a thief and he reap what he sow, only a foolish Nigerian will be fighting for him.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Final Nigeria's Presidential Elections Results 2019 - BBC by KunleyY19(m): 1:20am On Feb 27, 2019
Memphitz537:
To the over 15m fools that voted for this incompetent Fulani President seeking re election, may your stupidity and foolishness linger on like Calvin klein Obsessed Men's cologne and may happiness not last long on you like Hausa perfume!!!! angry angry angry angry

Atigiveup...

gringringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Final Nigeria's Presidential Elections Results 2019 - BBC by LazyGold(m): 1:20am On Feb 27, 2019
Memphitz537:

We should stop acting like if Atiku won he would turn this country to paradise, he is part of Nigeria problem in the past for all i know, we all know how he sold Nigeria properties for peanuts grin if it was his family properties he wouldn't have sold it for that ridiculous low amount, privatizing Nigeria Properties may be right but he sold them too low, He is a thief and he reap what he sow, only a foolish Nigerian will be fighting for him.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Final Nigeria's Presidential Elections Results 2019 - BBC by bameyi(m): 1:22am On Feb 27, 2019
Hold on my people this election is not fair. Atiku was winning on social media. What happened here. No INEC revisit this. Thank God NNPC is safe from sale by Atiku. NEPA after it's sales we still paying for light that don't exist.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Final Nigeria's Presidential Elections Results 2019 - BBC by dante0147: 1:28am On Feb 27, 2019
Lol so it’s official we have over 15 million mumu’s of which many are fake voters
Re: Final Nigeria's Presidential Elections Results 2019 - BBC by FarahAideed: 1:35am On Feb 27, 2019
Memphitz537:

and who told you 15 million people voted for Buhari ?

1 Like

Re: Final Nigeria's Presidential Elections Results 2019 - BBC by rusher14: 1:47am On Feb 27, 2019
chrisifeanyi:
Igbos should leave this scam called Nigeria. The way things are now, no Igbo man wil rule this country. Is better we go our way. We benefit nothing from this scam called Nigeria. If my brothers from.south south can reason same way, let's leave this country for Yorubas and Fulanis let them rule themselves. Enough is enough

We said it wouldn't be long before you remembered that time.

What happened to Atiku's dream?

Isn't Nnamdi Kanu a phoney anymore?

You want to add 4 more years to your wailing?

8 years of wailing?

Get real.
Re: Final Nigeria's Presidential Elections Results 2019 - BBC by crownpriest: 2:03am On Feb 27, 2019
My 1st comment on NL & as a core Easterner, my joy knows no bounds for the victorious re-election of Mr. Presido. It is truly a progressive sign for the Next Level. Bravo ! Long Live Baba ! Long Live 9ja !
Re: Final Nigeria's Presidential Elections Results 2019 - BBC by Shenke: 2:08am On Feb 27, 2019
The equation of d votes are not balanced so their rigging is not pure.....APC cool cool cool
Re: Final Nigeria's Presidential Elections Results 2019 - BBC by Nobody: 2:19am On Feb 27, 2019
Happy to b part of those celebrating this.

Wailers will not understand this kind of joy sadly.
Re: Final Nigeria's Presidential Elections Results 2019 - BBC by sonature1: 2:37am On Feb 27, 2019
chrisifeanyi:
Igbos should leave this scam called Nigeria. The way things are now, no Igbo man wil rule this country. Is better we go our way. We benefit nothing from this scam called Nigeria. If my brothers from.south south can reason same way, let's leave this country for Yorubas and Fulanis let them rule themselves. Enough is enough

Mechie Eze ure gi osiso!
Because Buhari has won, you have started saying nonsense.
I am sure if Atiku had won, u wouldn't be saying this.
Grow up!
Re: Final Nigeria's Presidential Elections Results 2019 - BBC by neyop85(m): 2:37am On Feb 27, 2019
chrisifeanyi:

See how gullible you are? You lack intellect and sense of reasoning. For you Igbos, it was never a question of quality leadership and integrity. It was all because of Peter Obi.
Atiku played the ethnic card and it worked, just look at what you are saying. You guys will never be president until you cut your ego down to size. For now, south south will represent the Igbos.
Your political strategy is always wrong. Your wait continues and hopefully it continues till 2100.
Re: Final Nigeria's Presidential Elections Results 2019 - BBC by sonature1: 2:41am On Feb 27, 2019
Cyoung4real:
BREAKING

INEC is being exposed.

PDP have demanded for the Audit of Card readers and the accreditation done by card readers across the country, especially in the conflicting states.

Electoral law does not permit manual accreditation and voting.

U children are very annoying.
Where did u get that from?
Re: Final Nigeria's Presidential Elections Results 2019 - BBC by Rashdimuh(m): 2:45am On Feb 27, 2019
I had this thinking do you it's very possible that so many igbo political leaders are responsible for low turn out of voters from the region as most were against the candidature of Peter Obi. Kwankwanso sold Pdp out too. How can someone with that followership fail to win a single local government in Kano. To make matters worse international observers credited inec for having a peaceful election in Kano. Kwankwanso told supporters to accept the proceedings of elections in good faith. Truth be told Atiku was deceived by major political stake holders in the east and north
Re: Final Nigeria's Presidential Elections Results 2019 - BBC by MENTORCH(m): 2:46am On Feb 27, 2019
They both won 18 states each, the only thing was that APC over rigged.
Re: Final Nigeria's Presidential Elections Results 2019 - BBC by brainbox80: 3:34am On Feb 27, 2019
FOOLISH BBC AND CNN THAT WERE PAID OFF AND SO NEVER BOTHERED TO JOIN IN MONITORING/COVERING THE ELECTION. NOW THIS'S A NEW ERA FOR THESE MEDIA HOUSES TO MOCK NIGERIA AGAIN. WELL, CONGRAT BUBU, HOPE YOU WOULDN'T GO ON A LONG MEDICAL VACATION AGAIN? WE HOPE YOU WILL NOT BE LIFELESS IN THIS TENURE TOO AND THE CABALS WILL BE TAKEN CARE OF THIS TIME. NOW IS YOUR CHANCE TO DROP 'THE NORTHERN AGENDA' FOR ONCE AND PICK UP THE NIGERIAN AGENDA, OKAY. CONGRAT ONCE AGAIN
Re: Final Nigeria's Presidential Elections Results 2019 - BBC by ileriashe29(m): 4:04am On Feb 27, 2019
Done n dusted.clear road 4 d winner
Re: Final Nigeria's Presidential Elections Results 2019 - BBC by ileriashe29(m): 4:09am On Feb 27, 2019
Dey shall know d truth n d truth shall send dem free

1 Like

Re: Final Nigeria's Presidential Elections Results 2019 - BBC by shugabasbn: 4:22am On Feb 27, 2019
All what I want to say is thank you Bubu abi lifeless or Jibril from Sudan for frustrated and expulsion of Bukola Saraki the Golden son of SE, the Iroko of PDP and the traitor of Kwara state out of Senate.

We the good citizen of Kwara can never forget you, your lifeless body will forever kept in our morgue.
Thanks PMB. Olowo ori Oko Aisha. The Moses of our time[b][/b]
Re: Final Nigeria's Presidential Elections Results 2019 - BBC by jossytech(m): 5:36am On Feb 27, 2019
NSNA:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/resources/idt-f0b25208-4a1d-4068-a204-940cbe88d1d3

Nigeria Presidential Elections Results 2019

APC

PDP

AAC

YPP

ANN

no be 72m collected pvc?? this not even half og pvc collected, where are d rest.
Re: Final Nigeria's Presidential Elections Results 2019 - BBC by Adex73(m): 5:56am On Feb 27, 2019
erenax:
The thieves are in severe pain grin grin.. They hate Buhari because he blocked all the leakages. Abuja's result says it all
i agree with you on that. I also noticed the same thing
Re: Final Nigeria's Presidential Elections Results 2019 - BBC by jconsulting(f): 6:12am On Feb 27, 2019
This election is a loss for us all both APC and PDP
Re: Final Nigeria's Presidential Elections Results 2019 - BBC by contigiency(m): 6:47am On Feb 27, 2019
januzaj:
Where are those that promised to send him back to Daura and send Atiku to Aso rock?
BBC omitted Nairaland polling unit.
He sent their political career into oblivion instead.
Sai Mai Gaskiya
Atiku can start forming his Nairaland cabinet grin grin grin grin

I told them that buhari going to daura after the election would probably be to go and commision projects, but they wouldn't listen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Killings, replies El-rufai / El-Rufai & His Classmates At United Nations University-Merit, Netherlands (Pics) / Ekweremadu's Handshake At Emeka Offor's Father's Burial (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.