Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Buhari's Victory: A Proof God Does Not Exist. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Victory: A Proof God Does Not Exist. (9405 Views)

Buhari's Victory A Referendum On Honesty And Integrity - New York Times / M.K.O. Tibetan: Buhari Victory To Shock PDP & APC Will Rule Nigeria For 40 Years / Goose Pimples: "This Shows President Buhari's Victory Is Assured" - Bashir Ahmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Victory: A Proof God Does Not Exist. by bodejohn(m): 3:20am On Feb 27, 2019
What of Rev. Fr. Mbaka's God who told Peter Obi that his romance with Atiku was going to end in disgrace?

Did we at anytime ever wonder why the countries we started nationhood together had since left us behind?
While the citizens of those countries rolled up their sleeves and began working towards making their nations great...
We folded our hands, knelt down and started praying...

Even one of the major holy books advocate working before praying not praying before working or praying and praying as we are used to...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Victory: A Proof God Does Not Exist. by crispyJ: 3:33am On Feb 27, 2019
Wazzaowner:
A Fool says in his heart that there is no GOD.
Don't be vulgar about the stuff, nigga just gave his opinion, you have to understand that he ain't no Christian, so you have to let it slide. sir
Re: Buhari's Victory: A Proof God Does Not Exist. by Isaacmacdon(m): 3:40am On Feb 27, 2019
If you think this op didn't suck boobs milk, say "Hi"?
Re: Buhari's Victory: A Proof God Does Not Exist. by Dangana1990: 3:43am On Feb 27, 2019
We already knows that God love Nigerians and want to this nation to be stable and dynamically determinate, that is way God allow Buhari to go for the second 2019 tenure.
Re: Buhari's Victory: A Proof God Does Not Exist. by Isaacmacdon(m): 3:43am On Feb 27, 2019
bodejohn:
What of Rev. Fr. Mbaka's God who told Peter Obi that his romance with Atiku was going to end in disgrace?

Did we at anytime ever wonder why the countries we started nationhood together had since left us behind?
While the citizens of those countries rolled up their sleeves and began working towards making their nations great...
We folded our hands, knelt down and started praying...

Even one of the major holy books advocate working before praying not praying before working or praying and praying as we are used to...

So, now, I want to ask you? What proof do you have that the citizens failed to come out to vote in mass? Or, didn't you know that even if they did, this current government had a way of check-mating that?
Re: Buhari's Victory: A Proof God Does Not Exist. by bodejohn(m): 4:13am On Feb 27, 2019
Isaacmacdon:

So, now, I want to ask you? What proof do you have that the citizens failed to come out to vote in mass? Or, didn't you know that even if they did, this current government had a way of check-mating that?

The proof is that only 29 million came out from more than 80 million registered citizens, that's about 35%.
Can you proof that anyone prevented those who came out from voting?

There is a growing number of people especially youths who care less about the process of electing their leaders but will later come around to complain about their leaders.
Re: Buhari's Victory: A Proof God Does Not Exist. by wildernessVoice: 4:24am On Feb 27, 2019
My brother, there is some God.......!
At a time we least expect, God will act.
Never relent in prayer.
Re: Buhari's Victory: A Proof God Does Not Exist. by respect80(m): 4:24am On Feb 27, 2019
GreatResearcher:
According to research, 90% of Nigerian Christians both in Nigeria and abroad were strongly against Buhari's re-election as president.

It was gathered that the Christians communities believed that Buhari was embarking on a mission to Islamised Nigeria and to impose Shara law in the nation.

Many Christian groups, GOs, churches prayed serious against Buhari's re-election. Some went as far as praying for his death if he attempts to contest for a second term.

Now, not Just Buhari being alive and winnign the election. He is alive in good health and won with a wider margin.

Questions..

Why didn't a God hear his Children's cry 'prayers' and attend to them just like he did to the Israelites when they were in Egypt?

If God ignored them 'Christian Nigerians' because of their sins, are their sins worse than that of the Israelites?

So many men of God prophesy that Buhari will not come back second term some said right from 2015 during the recession period that Buhari will not live to finish his first tenure and the reverse became the case. Does their God really exists?
Here is a video of a man of God saying that God says he only aproves Buhari's first term. That if Buhari campaigns for second term he will die..

Buhari didn't just campaign but he campaigned and won.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56pSf40OCkg&itct=CBUQpDAYAyITCLjU4ZvY2uACFdKHVQod0koLu1IwTWVuIG9mIGdvZCB3aG8gc2FpZCBCdWhhcmkgd29uJ3Qgd2luIHNlY29uZCB0ZXJt&hl=en&gl=NG&client=mv-google
Guy, think twice before saying useless things.
There are also christians who prayed for Buhari's re-election... little wonders Paul Cain said, "most heresies are the result of men trying to carry into logical conclusion that which God has only revealed in part."
Also, don't try to write a full note on a coin by looking at just one side of it.
Now, the question you should ask yourself is if you are even qualified to be an atheist because you will need much of logical reasoning in your desperate desire to deny God's existence. And from what you wrote above, even a blind man can tell that logic is far from the conclusion you drew. You just drew your own conclusion without considering other variables.
If you live your life based on the logic you used above,then my candid advise is that atheism is not good for your health because any real atheist would be disappointed in this logic of yours.
An atheist who lacks logic, is that one an ATHEIST?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Victory: A Proof God Does Not Exist. by Isaacmacdon(m): 4:30am On Feb 27, 2019
bodejohn:

The proof is that only 29 million came out from more than 80 million registered citizens, that's about 35%.
Can you proof that anyone prevented those who came out from voting?

There is a growing number of people especially youths who care less about the process of electing their leaders but will later come around to complain about their leaders.

And how sure are you that 29million was actually 29million?
Re: Buhari's Victory: A Proof God Does Not Exist. by bodejohn(m): 4:34am On Feb 27, 2019
Isaacmacdon:

And how sure are you that 29million was actually 29million?

If you have a different figure you can please share...
Re: Buhari's Victory: A Proof God Does Not Exist. by femi4: 5:27am On Feb 27, 2019
crispyJ:

Don't be vulgar about the stuff, nigga just gave his opinion, you have to understand that he ain't no Christian, so you have to let it slide. sir
Vulgar? He quoted a scripture. You are probably not familiar with it

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Victory: A Proof God Does Not Exist. by Nobody: 5:30am On Feb 27, 2019
Buhari did not win the election.

The election was a sham.

The data announced had already been prepared down.

It was not the will of the people.
Re: Buhari's Victory: A Proof God Does Not Exist. by crispyJ: 6:24am On Feb 27, 2019
femi4:
Vulgar? He quoted a scripture. You are probably not familiar with it
He wrote it more as if it was a sentence of his own and he could have put the scripture (psalm 14:1). Just for clarity.
Re: Buhari's Victory: A Proof God Does Not Exist. by PFRB: 6:28am On Feb 27, 2019
Revelations 13:7
Re: Buhari's Victory: A Proof God Does Not Exist. by Uyi168: 6:30am On Feb 27, 2019
Wazzaowner:
A Fool says in his heart that there is no GOD.
A wise man says it loud!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Victory: A Proof God Does Not Exist. by greensandy: 6:35am On Feb 27, 2019
Most Nigerian Christains and Muslims are fools.
They don't really know what they want. Their prayers are not answer they rely on corrupt politicians than they rely on God.
Their miracles are all fake.
Re: Buhari's Victory: A Proof God Does Not Exist. by UnchangeableGod: 6:51am On Feb 27, 2019
KuwaiitiDinar:
You don’t have a clue how God work...please be informed that God do not work with your emotions... he is God!!! Again please rephrase you sentence .... those you are calling men of God are not in talking terms with God. Those that are in talking terms with God spoke, and they said Buhari will ewin , they even gathered to pray for him even when they knew he is a core Muslim. You have the right to choose between the god of Oyedepo (winners chapel) and the God of Kumuyi (Deeper Life).
Re: Buhari's Victory: A Proof God Does Not Exist. by donwhit(m): 6:54am On Feb 27, 2019
First and foremost God does not impose leadership God can want something and human beings can do otherwise remember we have freewill.

That is why, in history there have been lots of dictators, it is not because God wants it but if the people do not work actively for their freedom they will always be led by tyrants.

We nigerians must change our consciousness and mindset to get good leaders. God will not change the system for us. Christians were praying for change of leadership instead of a change of system.

How many years did the isrealite pray before God sent moses to them, very long period.

Buhari is a reflection of our collective consciousness and mindset
Re: Buhari's Victory: A Proof God Does Not Exist. by GreatResearcher: 7:10am On Feb 27, 2019
KuwaiitiDinar:
You don’t have a clue how God work...please be informed that God do not work with your emotions... he is God!!! Again please rephrase you sentence .... those you are calling men of God are not in talking terms with God. Those that are in talking terms with God spoke, and they said Buhari will win , they even gathered to pray for him even when they knew he is a core Muslim. You have the right to choose between the god of Oyedepo (winners chapel) and the God of Kumuyi (Deeper Life).
Are u telling me that dangerously rich GO is not in talking term with God? Becus he is part of many who prayed against PMB.

CAPSLOCKED: pls say something. Thanks
Re: Buhari's Victory: A Proof God Does Not Exist. by lereinter(m): 7:19am On Feb 27, 2019
Op you are very funny man

so you think Jehovah way of rejecting a president is by election
Re: Buhari's Victory: A Proof God Does Not Exist. by Satan66(m): 7:28am On Feb 27, 2019
MistaCode:

Please don't ever argue with an Atheist, You can never convinced them, Leave them alone to wine, dine & bask in their echelon of Ignorance...
Ignorance?
You call us atheist ignorant?
Have you even checked yourself?
Christans are the some arrogant set of people
Keep praying to your sky God to help you when he couldn't even remove buhari from office
Re: Buhari's Victory: A Proof God Does Not Exist. by Satan66(m): 7:30am On Feb 27, 2019
Dangana1990:
We already knows that God love Nigerians and want to this nation to be stable and dynamically determinate, that is way God allow Buhari to go for the second 2019 tenure.
God is great
A dollar is now more than 350 naria cheesy

Re: Buhari's Victory: A Proof God Does Not Exist. by xelly: 7:45am On Feb 27, 2019
God's way is not our way. No one is the commander of God's blessings or punishment.

Most people worship God base on their understanding of God. My God answer prayers
Re: Buhari's Victory: A Proof God Does Not Exist. by GreatResearcher: 7:49am On Feb 27, 2019
respect80:

Guy, think twice before saying useless things.
There are also christians who prayed for Buhari's re-election... little wonders Paul Cain said, "most heresies are the result of men trying to carry into logical conclusion that which God has only revealed in part."
Also, don't try to write a full note on a coin by looking at just one side of it.
Now, the question you should ask yourself is if you are even qualified to be an atheist because you will need much of logical reasoning in your desperate desire to deny God's existence. And from what you wrote above, even a blind man can tell that logic is far from the conclusion you drew. You just drew your own conclusion without considering other variables.
If you live your life based on the logic you used above,then my candid advise is that atheism is not good for your health because any real atheist would be disappointed in this logic of yours.
An atheist who lacks logic, is that one an ATHEIST?

And who said there wasn't any Christian who voted for PMB?

There were but the percentage is noting compared to the ones who voted against and even prayed for his death..

THEIST: The absence of brain..

Enjoy your another four years ride.lol
Re: Buhari's Victory: A Proof God Does Not Exist. by jconsulting(f): 7:49am On Feb 27, 2019
God knows it all, ask children of Israel ,they waited 400 year for Moses to be born the waited another 40 years for him to grow up to withstand Pharaoh ,our suffering never reach in the sight of God
Re: Buhari's Victory: A Proof God Does Not Exist. by GreatResearcher: 7:52am On Feb 27, 2019
xelly:
God's way is not our way. No one is the commander of God's blessings or punishment.

Most people worship God base on their understanding of God. My God answer prayers

Before election: God will never allowed this man to come back.

After election: God ways is not our ways..
Re: Buhari's Victory: A Proof God Does Not Exist. by Cherez: 7:53am On Feb 27, 2019
Honestly, I wonder the kind of Christianity people practise in these recent times.
I am 100% Igbo and Christian and I didn't vote, why?
Atiku has strong corrupt cases against him & in asmuch as I voted PMB in 2015 but I am not impressed with what he has put up so I didn't support him this time. So, I decided not to vote at all this 2019 because I have no candidate.
You OP, you think GOD doesn't exist cos PMB won?
You want GOD to allow Atiku in? Is Atiku clear of his indictment?
It's possible PMB is the answer, are you GOD to know?
Oga, relax and enjoy your God-given life
Re: Buhari's Victory: A Proof God Does Not Exist. by GreatResearcher: 7:58am On Feb 27, 2019
jconsulting:
God knows it all, ask children of Israel ,they waited 400 year for Moses to be born the waited another 40 years for him to grow up to withstand Pharaoh ,our suffering never reach in the sight of God
Did the dangerously rich GOs know this? Becus the way they were talking and praying was as if they are gods themselves.
Re: Buhari's Victory: A Proof God Does Not Exist. by THELATTERMAN(m): 7:59am On Feb 27, 2019
GreatResearcher:
According to research, 90% of Nigerian Christians both in Nigeria and abroad were strongly against Buhari's re-election as president.

It was gathered that the Christians communities believed that Buhari was embarking on a mission to Islamised Nigeria and to impose Shara law in the nation.

Many Christian groups, GOs, churches prayed serious against Buhari's re-election. Some went as far as praying for his death if he attempts to contest for a second term.

Now, not Just Buhari being alive and winnign the election. He is alive in good health and won with a wider margin.

Questions..

Why didn't a God hear his Children's cry 'prayers' and attend to them just like he did to the Israelites when they were in Egypt?

If God ignored them 'Christian Nigerians' because of their sins, are their sins worse than that of the Israelites?

So many men of God prophesy that Buhari will not come back second term some said right from 2015 during the recession period that Buhari will not live to finish his first tenure and the reverse became the case. Does their God really exists?
Here is a video of a man of God saying that God says he only aproves Buhari's first term. That if Buhari campaigns for second term he will die..

Buhari didn't just campaign but he campaigned and won.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56pSf40OCkg&itct=CBUQpDAYAyITCLjU4ZvY2uACFdKHVQod0koLu1IwTWVuIG9mIGdvZCB3aG8gc2FpZCBCdWhhcmkgd29uJ3Qgd2luIHNlY29uZCB0ZXJt&hl=en&gl=NG&client=mv-google
Re: Buhari's Victory: A Proof God Does Not Exist. by femi4: 8:04am On Feb 27, 2019
crispyJ:

He wrote it more as if it was a sentence of his own and he could have put the scripture (psalm 14:1). Just for clarity.
you should be able to identify a scripture when you see one without its chapter and verse
Re: Buhari's Victory: A Proof God Does Not Exist. by GreatResearcher: 8:04am On Feb 27, 2019
Cherez:
Honestly, I wonder the kind of Christianity people practise in these recent times.
I am 100% Igbo and Christian and I didn't vote, why?
Atiku has strong corrupt cases against him & in asmuch as I voted PMB in 2015 but I am not impressed with what he has put up so I didn't support him this time. So, I decided not to vote at all this 2019 because I have no candidate.
You OP, you think GOD doesn't exist cos PMB won?
You want GOD to allow Atiku in? Is Atiku clear of his indictment?
It's possible PMB is the answer, are you GOD to know?
Oga, relax and enjoy your God-given life
Your men of God Gods of men says God has spoken that PMB will not return to Aso Rock..

Was God kidding?
Why is PMB back to Aso Rock?

You people need to check yourself.
Re: Buhari's Victory: A Proof God Does Not Exist. by crispyJ: 8:24am On Feb 27, 2019
femi4:
you should be able to identify a scripture when you see one without its chapter and verse
What if i am not Christian.
The dude is an atheist, believe he might see it as an insult.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Makinde Accuses Ajimobi Of Awarding N7bn Road Project To ‘faceless’ Contractor / US Secretary Of State, Blinken To Visit Nigeria, Three Other African Countries / Ss & Sw Leaders Issue A Joint Communiqué To Gej – Grow Some Balls, They Urged.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.