Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,886 members, 7,810,403 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

Atiku will not make any call to Buhari to concede the election - PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku will not make any call to Buhari to concede the election - PDP (550 Views)

THE HORSE HAS BOLTED, PETER OBI SHOULD CONCEDE THE ELECTION / Ekiti Election: PDP Nwc Gets Hard Facts, Reconfirms That INEC Doctored Results / Ekiti 2018 Election: PDP Wins Fayose’s Polling Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Atiku will not make any call to Buhari to concede the election - PDP by SEONaijaExpert: 3:25am On Feb 27, 2019
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has said its presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar will not concede Saturday presidential election to President Muhammadu Buhari the All Progressives Congress (APC) candidate just as it said that the party has started collating evidence to challenge the results being announced by INEC.

According to TheCable’s PDP sources Kanu Agabi, former attorney-general of the federation, is leading a team of lawyers that will challenge the result being announced by Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) at the presidential election petitions tribunal of the Federal Court of Appeal, Abuja.
“We are currently collating evidence to challenge the results being announced by INEC. We have been asking them to give us the data of of the card readers used in Borno, Yobe and Nasarawa states but they have so far refused. This is daylight robbery,” a PDP source said.

“I can also tell you that Atiku will not make any call to Buhari to concede the election.”

The legal team was inaugurated by Bukola Saraki, the director-general of the PDP presidential campaign, on Tuesday evening at the Legacy House, Abuja.

Atiku could not attend meeting as he was observing “bed rest”, according to source in the know.

The legal team had summoned an emergency meeting to review complaints about the presidential election and decide on the way forward.

Lalasticlala Mynd44 OAM4J

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/02/atiku-will-not-make-any-call-to-buhari-to-concede-the-election/

1 Like

Re: Atiku will not make any call to Buhari to concede the election - PDP by Next2Bezee(m): 3:25am On Feb 27, 2019
Who voted the most = North
Who won = Buhari/North
Who celebrate = North
Who has suffered the most = North
Who hunger go kill = North
Who Boko Haram dey slaughter = North
Who Herdsmen don kill pass = North
Who has the highest rate of poverty = North
Who shine our shoes = North
Who guard our gates = North
Who fetch water for people = North
Where are most of the okada riders from = North
Where are most of the handicap from = North
Na who beg for roadside pass = North.

Oya, let's start the Next Level! No go dey cry later o grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku will not make any call to Buhari to concede the election - PDP by SEONaijaExpert: 3:26am On Feb 27, 2019
1) Saraki and his inaugurated team of lawyers are wasting their time

2) Atiku should rather choose a path to be celebrated within an already limited position than a total disgrace.

3) PDP should be protect the interest of democracy and desist from provoking the polity in exchange selfish gains and unnecessary ego.

1 Like

Re: Atiku will not make any call to Buhari to concede the election - PDP by KanwuliaExtra: 3:27am On Feb 27, 2019
YAAAAAAAAAY!!!! cheesy

PEPPER DEM PARTY!!!!
Don’t make it easy for them o.

PDP!!!! grin

GOOOOOOOOO TIKKKKKKKUUUUUUU!!!

Rest well o! You worked hard to liberate US from the LIFELESS TYRANT!!!

I knew INEC would be a stumbling block!
Useless NORTHERNERS!
DIRTY ILLITERATES!!! cheesy

Re: Atiku will not make any call to Buhari to concede the election - PDP by kasheemawo(m): 3:36am On Feb 27, 2019
cheesy grin

Re: Atiku will not make any call to Buhari to concede the election - PDP by TooMuchStuff: 3:41am On Feb 27, 2019
Nobody will accept the faked results by INEC. Nobody.

Let's hit the streets. It's another challenge, guys...!

I remember MKO and June 12
I remember the struggle
I remember IBB n Abacha..
I remember kudirat and Pa Rewane

We are back.....
Re: Atiku will not make any call to Buhari to concede the election - PDP by Nobody: 3:43am On Feb 27, 2019
Imagine if PDP can really do this and make Atiku come out victorious.

I swear northerners won't know peace
Re: Atiku will not make any call to Buhari to concede the election - PDP by ipobarethieves: 4:01am On Feb 27, 2019
smiley wink cheesy grin wink cheesy grin wink cheesy grin wink cheesy grin wink cheesy wink cheesy grin wink cheesy grin cheesy grin who cares.
Re: Atiku will not make any call to Buhari to concede the election - PDP by olureignforever: 4:16am On Feb 27, 2019
Lala LA. It's getting interesting.
Re: Atiku will not make any call to Buhari to concede the election - PDP by Mynd44: 4:25am On Feb 27, 2019

(1)

2019 Presidential Election Rigged, Atiku, Omoyele What's Next / Deplorable State Of Some Major Roads In Abia State / Throwback Photo: Major Tukur Buratai In 1998

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.