Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,541 members, 7,819,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Demonic And Occult Symbols To Watch Out For - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Demonic And Occult Symbols To Watch Out For (8550 Views)

Occult Symbols And Images In Today's Churches / Dear Nigerian's, Do You Know The Meaning Of These Symbols / Nigeria’s Biggest Pastor Erects Occult Symbols All Over Terrain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Demonic And Occult Symbols To Watch Out For by akanbiaa(m): 6:36pm On Aug 28, 2010
Some will surprise you,others will shock you while others will just take you off your seats
click here http://deltaflt1189./2009/06/14/demonic-occult-symbols-of-the-satanic-sucker/
He that have eyes let him see
He that have ears let him hear
He that have a mind let him reason
He that fears the day of Judgement let him learn from these.

You can add more links,images or symbos to enlighten us all.
May ALLAH guide and protect us from the traps of satan the accursed one,dajjal the one eyed.
Re: Demonic And Occult Symbols To Watch Out For by Horus(m): 9:31pm On Aug 28, 2010
Re: Demonic And Occult Symbols To Watch Out For by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 4:08pm On Aug 29, 2010
Good Lawd!!! i did not realize the full extent of Lord Satan's Reach.

Hail Satan, Hail Satan, Hail Satan grin
Re: Demonic And Occult Symbols To Watch Out For by eayvone: 7:17pm On Aug 29, 2010
Wat signs are these?
Re: Demonic And Occult Symbols To Watch Out For by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:58pm On Aug 29, 2010
[size=13pt]Well , as much Satan remain the ruler and the head of the world hopefully, I'll be remembered as the person who brought an end to Christianity. . . .Lord SATAN is in full control .

Hail Satan!!!
[/size]

lagerwhenindoubt:

Good Lawd!!! i did not realize the full extent of Lord Satan's Reach.

Hail Satan, Hail Satan, Hail Satan grin
Re: Demonic And Occult Symbols To Watch Out For by Joagbaje(m): 4:39am On Aug 30, 2010
All these symbols don't have any effect, many make such gestures unconsciously, if satanist adopt any of the gestures that shouldn't make them his own. There is no cause for alarm. Satan does not have two horns!. He has never been identified with two horns in the bible. If he was identified with horn , it was only one horn. So, the sign of two horns has no spiritual connotation . It's only in the mind of people. Satan is a very handsome man!. Be free to express yourself any way you want. Why should i start studying occultic sign in preparation for a speech, so as to avoid certain gestures that may be satanic. What kind of bondage is that?.The earth is the lord.

2 Likes

Re: Demonic And Occult Symbols To Watch Out For by salimorte(f): 9:44am On Aug 30, 2010
Joagbaje:

All these symbols don't have any effect, many make such gestures unconsciously, if satanist adopt any of the gestures that shouldn't make them his own. There is no cause for alarm. Satan does not have two horns!. He has never been identified with two horns in the bible. If he was identified with horn , it was only one horn. So, the sign of two horns has no spiritual connotation . It's only in the mind of people. Satan is a very handsome man!. Be free to express yourself any way you want. Why should i start studying occultic sign in preparation for a speech, so as to avoid certain gestures that may be satanic. What kind of bondage is that?.The earth is the lord.

grin grin grin see as my guy is praising Satan. wow!
Re: Demonic And Occult Symbols To Watch Out For by Joagbaje(m): 10:20am On Aug 30, 2010
Ezekiel 28:17
17 Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee.
Re: Demonic And Occult Symbols To Watch Out For by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:37pm On Aug 30, 2010
[size=13pt]Yep! Darling. . . .Your guy is praising Satan he's doing the right thing alright? wink

Normally the whole world is suppose to praise Satan instead of one so called God hiding somewhere inside the sky claiming to be a big boy .

I'm in Praise of Satan. . .Check me out grin grin grin
[/size]
salimorte:

grin grin grin see as my guy is praising Satan. wow!
Re: Demonic And Occult Symbols To Watch Out For by aletheia(m): 10:09pm On Aug 30, 2010
Joagbaje:

All these symbols don't have any effect, many make such gestures unconsciously, if satanist adopt any of the gestures that shouldn't make them his own. There is no cause for alarm. Satan does not have two horns!. He has never been identified with two horns in the bible. If he was identified with horn , it was only one horn. So, the sign of two horns has no spiritual connotation . It's only in the mind of people. Satan is a very handsome man!.  Be free to express yourself any way you want. Why should i start studying occultic sign in preparation for a speech, so as to avoid certain gestures that may be satanic. What kind of bondage is that?.The earth is the lord.
^I know where you are coming from with your post above. grin
BTW; the statement bolded in red above only highlights your confirmed ignorance of the Bible.
Re: Demonic And Occult Symbols To Watch Out For by Joagbaje(m): 7:46am On Aug 31, 2010
aletheia:

^I know where you are coming from with your post above. grin
BTW; the statement bolded in red above only highlights your confirmed ignorance of the Bible.

I'm not aware Satan was ever identified with horns in the bible. If you have any reference to that ,let me know. It's only the devil's incarnate Antichrist that has been identified with little horn. So pls enlighten my ignorance ma.
Re: Demonic And Occult Symbols To Watch Out For by aletheia(m): 4:33pm On Aug 31, 2010
^^^
KJV: Revelation 12:3. And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

I apologize for being rude. I could have made my point in a more polite fashion.
Re: Demonic And Occult Symbols To Watch Out For by Joagbaje(m): 10:12am On Sep 01, 2010
aletheia:

^^^
KJV: Revelation 12:3. And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.
I apologize for being rude. I could have made my point in a more polite fashion.

Ive always known the red dragon to be the antichrist. And the manchild to be tribultion saints .I will do a check on it .but we are dealing with 2 horns symbol as satanic. There is no place where Satan is represented with 2 horns in the bible or in prophecies. So that nullifies the use of the 2 hands as Satanic, Satan has nothing.
Re: Demonic And Occult Symbols To Watch Out For by aletheia(m): 6:15pm On Sep 01, 2010
^Please stop waffling (it's one of the things that make people question your credentials as a Christian). When you are wrong simply accept and move on. I was responding to your direct words.

Joagbaje:

If he was identified with horn , it was only one horn.

As to what you wrote below, seriously; give me a break.
Joagbaje:

Ive always known the red dragon to be the antichrist.
^Do you study your Bible at all? Everyone knows that the Beast is the Antichrist; the Dragon is Satan.

KJV: Revelation 12:9. And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Joagbaje:

[. . .] but we are dealing with 2 horns symbol as satanic. There is no place where Satan is represented with 2 horns in the bible or in prophecies. So that nullifies the use of the 2 hands as Satanic, Satan has nothing.
^Stop being disingenuous. There are many symbols for Satan, not all of them in the Bible. The two-horned symbol comes from another source.
Re: Demonic And Occult Symbols To Watch Out For by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:25pm On Sep 07, 2010
[size=13pt]The Crucifix of Jesus is another Demonic and Occult Symbol to watch out for. . . . angry angry angry[/size]
Re: Demonic And Occult Symbols To Watch Out For by chiedu7: 5:04am On Jan 28, 2015
NA WA

(1) (Reply)

If Any Man Be In Christ, All Past Records Are Deleted / On The Jews And Their Lies (Martin Luther's blunder) / What Is Your Best Bible Verse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.