Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,436 members, 7,861,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:21 AM

Peter Obi Accuses INEC Of Disenfranchising Eight Million South-east Voters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Accuses INEC Of Disenfranchising Eight Million South-east Voters (27107 Views)

Coalition Accuses INEC Of Disenfranchising Edo Voters / PDP Alerts INEC Of Moves To Replace Results In Edo North / Ekiti Election: Fayemi Accuses INEC Of Giving PDP Election Materials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Accuses INEC Of Disenfranchising Eight Million South-east Voters by Topmaike007(m): 7:46am On Feb 27, 2019
8 million votes when we know the total accredited voters From the East are not upto 7.5 millions... another lie again.

Wailers we wail badly this Time around

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Accuses INEC Of Disenfranchising Eight Million South-east Voters by mariodko190(m): 7:46am On Feb 27, 2019
Seun, you seriously need to do something about this, all this people posting Bet Naira result in topics should be ban, I call it a spam, you stated it in your rules and regulations so why condole it, each time I click a topic, all I see is BET NAIJA result flooding everywhere and derailing people’s post which is unacceptable, you seriously need to put a stop to it, you ban people for vaguely words why can’t you ban all this people making spams all over threads in Nairaland angryangry

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Accuses INEC Of Disenfranchising Eight Million South-east Voters by Nobody: 7:46am On Feb 27, 2019
Cry Chinese baby

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Accuses INEC Of Disenfranchising Eight Million South-east Voters by tempest69: 7:46am On Feb 27, 2019
The idiots don't come out to vote
Re: Peter Obi Accuses INEC Of Disenfranchising Eight Million South-east Voters by nurex01(m): 7:46am On Feb 27, 2019
Okay
Re: Peter Obi Accuses INEC Of Disenfranchising Eight Million South-east Voters by remzaza: 7:46am On Feb 27, 2019
Ko Kan aye!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Accuses INEC Of Disenfranchising Eight Million South-east Voters by Nobody: 7:47am On Feb 27, 2019
E pain am Ntoor #NEXTLEVEL
Re: Peter Obi Accuses INEC Of Disenfranchising Eight Million South-east Voters by Sholaco: 7:47am On Feb 27, 2019
babzlim:
Now I know tinubu doesn't have the interest of Nigerias at heart becos if he does he would have done to Buhari what he did to ambode.

This guy's only cares about there party and not the citizens. God help us.
really keep crying

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Accuses INEC Of Disenfranchising Eight Million South-east Voters by dklex(m): 7:47am On Feb 27, 2019
Wailers membership form is available.
Re: Peter Obi Accuses INEC Of Disenfranchising Eight Million South-east Voters by AllenSpencer: 7:47am On Feb 27, 2019
NothingDoMe:
Is like Travel section on Nairaland had more traffic now. cheesy

Better.

Our infrastructures decay cos of our population

The more people travel out, the better for the country.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Accuses INEC Of Disenfranchising Eight Million South-east Voters by HabaHaba: 7:47am On Feb 27, 2019
Wizklynd23:
What do u expect from IPOB undecided

Peter Obi the Vice President Wailers Republic
F*ck you, ass ol. Can't you simply reason along with your head? Was it not glaring that INEC ensured the SE couldn't vote.

Haba Dan Allah!
Re: Peter Obi Accuses INEC Of Disenfranchising Eight Million South-east Voters by Heineken(m): 7:47am On Feb 27, 2019
My man wan be vp too... Congratulations buhari.
Re: Peter Obi Accuses INEC Of Disenfranchising Eight Million South-east Voters by KingOfAllIgbos: 7:47am On Feb 27, 2019
This Aboki Houseboy should just shut up.

They were hiding him during campaigns in the North and he still feels he's relevant

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Accuses INEC Of Disenfranchising Eight Million South-east Voters by ashiwere: 7:48am On Feb 27, 2019
True talk. I checked my PVC at INEC office for more that 10 times and couldn't find it.
Re: Peter Obi Accuses INEC Of Disenfranchising Eight Million South-east Voters by Nobody: 7:48am On Feb 27, 2019
You are right Sir, I voted manually in far North.
Re: Peter Obi Accuses INEC Of Disenfranchising Eight Million South-east Voters by Nobody: 7:48am On Feb 27, 2019
Peter OBItuary want to tribalized the outcome of the election....
Have you forgotten that Atiku is full-blown Fulani Man.... you are on your own.

Igbo boy dey rant...fulani will take you settle grievances....

3 Likes

GET UR PVc dem de dey like n share 4 atiku. Las las see wetin buharig do

Re: Peter Obi Accuses INEC Of Disenfranchising Eight Million South-east Voters by michoim(m): 7:48am On Feb 27, 2019
In the history of elections in Nigeria, the total votes from SE had never been up to 8 million...

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Accuses INEC Of Disenfranchising Eight Million South-east Voters by Quorax: 7:48am On Feb 27, 2019
salykely:
Pele... Another round of wailing till 2023
una go cry later.

Re: Peter Obi Accuses INEC Of Disenfranchising Eight Million South-east Voters by globemoney: 7:49am On Feb 27, 2019
KINGwax007:
Bros and numbers, it's too early o
I no get this kind time
Obi China and fake numbers are like 5 and 6

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Accuses INEC Of Disenfranchising Eight Million South-east Voters by BubuZombi: 7:49am On Feb 27, 2019
Chipink:
It's only a fool that would think those results from SE were right.

Faulty card readers were deployment to east.
Massed were harassed and intimidated from voting.
Many polling units started very later and couldn't give room for people to vote before the closed.
Thumb printed papers were burnt

The only I would say that is Atiku \nd his cohorts are experiencing karma

And is only a fool that thinks Buhari is not the Winner
Re: Peter Obi Accuses INEC Of Disenfranchising Eight Million South-east Voters by NEIGHBOUR(m): 7:49am On Feb 27, 2019
landmark86:
If you believe Buhari is the president of Nigeria and Atiku is the president of Biafra let me see ur hands up.

Only a foolllll will called Atiku a loser grin

Your grammar eh!!!
Re: Peter Obi Accuses INEC Of Disenfranchising Eight Million South-east Voters by repogirl(f): 7:50am On Feb 27, 2019
The mistake you people made was believing this election would indeed be free and fair. Nothing free and fair about Buhari and his government, so this shouldn't be surprising.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Accuses INEC Of Disenfranchising Eight Million South-east Voters by NothingDoMe: 7:51am On Feb 27, 2019
AllenSpencer:

Better.

Our infrastructures decay cos of our population

The more people travel out, the better for the country.
If it's a population problem then it should be nipped at the bud. We can't keep "borning" and sending the "excess" to other countries.
Re: Peter Obi Accuses INEC Of Disenfranchising Eight Million South-east Voters by AllenSpencer: 7:51am On Feb 27, 2019
MZEE01:
When this guy introduced VAR analysis as used in football into politics, was when I realized that he was never serious for the task.

It will take you another four years to be relevant, only if you will be given the chance again.

cheesy cheesy grin

We will send him to China shortly

China he has to go.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Accuses INEC Of Disenfranchising Eight Million South-east Voters by cybernaut(m): 7:51am On Feb 27, 2019
Sir,you said it all but what about your action plans.You are one of the Nigeria elites or just talking. Honesty, these leader don't value their citizens only self interest.
Re: Peter Obi Accuses INEC Of Disenfranchising Eight Million South-east Voters by semyman: 7:52am On Feb 27, 2019
They are most likely criminals
Re: Peter Obi Accuses INEC Of Disenfranchising Eight Million South-east Voters by Makatony03: 7:52am On Feb 27, 2019
Wailers will wail a river
Re: Peter Obi Accuses INEC Of Disenfranchising Eight Million South-east Voters by Fixedgame6280: 7:52am On Feb 27, 2019
[color=#006600][/color] see below

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Has The Nigerian Authorities Been Alerted To These Under-aged Potential Voters? / Presidency: Okorocha Kicks Against Igbo Presidency Based On Zoning / How Saraki Saved Buhari From Impeachment Call - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.