Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

2019 Post Elections Psychological Support Group - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Post Elections Psychological Support Group (366 Views)

Unilag Sets Aug.1 To Aug. 21 For 2019 Post UTME Screening / 2019 Post Election: South East Campaign Attire For Atiku / Sanwo-Olu Support Group Accuses Osinbajo, Oshiomhole, Governors Of Manipulation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019 Post Elections Psychological Support Group by KingOfAllIgbos: 7:45am On Feb 27, 2019
Dear all,

During the elections, some people here made ludicrous claims. See below :

People here such as , Corrinthians, modath, Sarrki, Ngwenekwenu suffered griveous insults for stating the obvious; what has come to pass on February 25, 2019.

So, as victors, PLEASE let us support the LOSERS. Be magnanimous and start a suicide watch for those who would endure till 2023.

Taunt them not for they know not what they do.

Cc baliyubla, SalamRushdie, Jasonscolari, ngadaAwo alias IsaAbubakar, Zombiehunter, tuniski

Be magnanimous in victory. We are ALL Nigerians and the unity of the country is non-negotiable. Anyone who causes trouble because of this outcome would be dealt with. He who has ears let him hear.

tesppidd:
Whatever happened to the following 'words of wisdom'

1. One million red caps in Kano.
2. Mammoth crowd in katsina(Bubu's hometown).
3. 22,000 likes for Atiku, 755 shares for Buhari.
4. Atiku will divide the North.
5. Whoever Obasanjo endorses............
6. Atiku will get 20 million votes from South South and South East.
7. Atiku has won all the online polls.
8. Buhari will receive the Gbagbo and Venezuela treatment.
9.5. Back to Daura.
10. ATIKULATED OBEDIENTLY!

tongue tongue tongue

But i am curious.... this last time :

Like for Atiku "Aguero".... Share for Buhari "Messi" tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Post Elections Psychological Support Group by Saintsami(m): 7:52am On Feb 27, 2019
Had it been election was conducted on social media, Atiku could have won, because his supporters only have DATA/ not PVC.

Congrat! Say baba
Re: 2019 Post Elections Psychological Support Group by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:27am On Feb 27, 2019
Thanks for the mention bro.
This victory is for all the patriots and lovers of Sai Baba on Nairaland.
God bless everyone that voted and supported Our Daddy from Day one and also those that joined us along the way.
Now that our prayers have been answered, let us be magnanimous in victory....

Take this from Festus Keyamo :
As we celebrate, I urge that we don’t do so wildly as to put us or others in harm’s way. I also urge all our supporters to be magnanimous in victory and not to taunt those who lost. Those who fought us with ideas are not our enemies. They are just patriots with different ideas and upbringing.

Victory is enough reward for our efforts (all lovers of Sai Baba)
Moving on to a better Nigeria along with our President is all that matters now.
God bless you all.
God bless Nigeria

Re: 2019 Post Elections Psychological Support Group by Emyres: 8:53am On Feb 27, 2019
Congrats to President Buhari.

We pray for a better tenure.

Come and rescue Abia State. Uche Ogah is the answer.

Buharist, I am a student yet to pay my school fees, in your celebrative mood, can someone help me pay it? Its 48,700.

Keyamo said you people should be magnanimous.

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

See How These Guys Celebrate Buhari's Victory / Nigerians Are Too Docile - If Not There Would Have Been A Revolution By Now / Happy Birthday To Jimi Agbaje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.