Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

The Choice Of Bubu, The Revelation Of Fools - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Choice Of Bubu, The Revelation Of Fools (593 Views)

Shehu Sani Reacts To AG Revelation Of N1Tri Fraud In MDAs / APC & PDP Primaries ; Evidence of A Country Populated By A Majority Of Fools / Bunch Of Fools Calling Themselves Federal Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Choice Of Bubu, The Revelation Of Fools by Nobody: 8:45am On Feb 27, 2019
By their choice, you'll know them.

I had a friend, we grew up in the same suburb, he went on to be a lecturer in MOUAU and later travelled abroad to work. But he is a staunch supporter of Bubu, the only supporter I knew who continued to support Bubu through it all. one day, he had campaigned for Bubu with the picture of Bubu's children campaigning for their father and it shocked me to my core that that would be for him a criterial to re-elect Bubu. If someone as educated as him and who lives in a more developed country where Democracy is practiced would return to Nigeria and still support Bubu then I knew that our education in Nigeria has no 'sense'. How can an educated man who has 'sense' vote for Bubu who don't have 'sense'. He couldn't even show up for presidential debate.

This presidential election should had been between FD and KM; young men with vision for our beloved nation, but Nigeria doesn't have enough people with the 'sense' to vote them. We rather voted for two old men; one had lied to us about his certificates, shown traces of forgetfulness and dictatorship etc. the other has stolen money from Nigerian treasury and involved in lots of corrupt practices. While other nations entrust their nations into the hands of their youths, we are here recycling 'visionless men' because of a cup of ijebu garri, packaged with kulikuli and a some grains of sugar.

While the Northerners may had voted more for Bubu, we all know that most of them them don't have 'sense' but seeing someone who should have 'sense' to vote for Bubu or the other thief then we know that there is no 'sense' in Nigeria.

The election was just between two riggers, the best rigging was announced the winner. INEC had no mathematical sense too, they would had hired my nibblings to come help them with additions. They'll add 10+10 and get 800k for the party that had bought them over.

The amount of 'sense' we are going to get in the next 4 years will determine if our Children will have a Nigeria to live in or a war ravaged, deserted nation.

Many would still not get sense after the next 4 years. Nigeria will not get better until we get sense

#GetSenseNig

1 Like

Re: The Choice Of Bubu, The Revelation Of Fools by Ilekeh(f): 8:46am On Feb 27, 2019
Igbos will never learn.

Continue insulting. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Choice Of Bubu, The Revelation Of Fools by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:48am On Feb 27, 2019
Ilekeh:
Igbos will never learn.

It is so pathetic!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Choice Of Bubu, The Revelation Of Fools by kernel001: 8:50am On Feb 27, 2019
Ilekeh:
Igbos will never learn.

He/She has a right to express his/herself.

1 Like

Re: The Choice Of Bubu, The Revelation Of Fools by kernel001: 8:50am On Feb 27, 2019
post=76174016:

It is so pathetic!

Paid troll.

2 Likes

Re: The Choice Of Bubu, The Revelation Of Fools by helinues: 8:52am On Feb 27, 2019
Wait, relax, pend first

Starting from May 29, 4 years full time wailing is allowed.

We may even raised money for you guys should incase you want to relocate

1 Like

Re: The Choice Of Bubu, The Revelation Of Fools by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:53am On Feb 27, 2019
God bless Nigeria.
Re: The Choice Of Bubu, The Revelation Of Fools by Ilekeh(f): 8:54am On Feb 27, 2019
kernel001:

Everyone has freedom of speech, but is everyone prepared for the consequence of such right?

When you call a wolf, don't be surprised when a wolf shows up.

post=76174016:

It is so pathetic!

Well done!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Choice Of Bubu, The Revelation Of Fools by haywire07(m): 8:54am On Feb 27, 2019
Such a senseless and pathetic post.

I still don't understand how stupid people who call themselves graduates can be.

If you wish the tenure a bad one, don't you remember that you and family will suffer more?

You are so blinded by hate that you refuse to take or identify opportunities.
I believe people like you need even a 30k job, but because the N-power opportunity came from the government you hate so much, you refused to take it.

You will continue to suffer
Re: The Choice Of Bubu, The Revelation Of Fools by PMBfirstson(m): 8:55am On Feb 27, 2019
The sweetest thing about this victory is, nobody would now come and be shouting i regret supporting, canvassing, and voting for buhari,
#nextlevel loaded
Re: The Choice Of Bubu, The Revelation Of Fools by dulux07(m): 8:55am On Feb 27, 2019
kernel001:

Express themselves by insulting others based on their decisions undecided
Re: The Choice Of Bubu, The Revelation Of Fools by Nobody: 8:57am On Feb 27, 2019
Jerry447 this is your president till 2023 if you aren't satisfied with the results INEC headquarters is in Abuja

Re: The Choice Of Bubu, The Revelation Of Fools by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:59am On Feb 27, 2019
Ilekeh:

Well done!
That goes for all of us.
All lovers of Sai Baba.
Bless you.
Re: The Choice Of Bubu, The Revelation Of Fools by FedericGodwin: 9:11am On Feb 27, 2019
kernel001:

Calling someone a fool for a right he has to make is not right.

1 Like

Re: The Choice Of Bubu, The Revelation Of Fools by FedericGodwin: 9:13am On Feb 27, 2019
jerry447:

By their choice, you'll know them.

I had a friend, we grew up in the same suburb, he went on to be a lecturer in MOUAU and later travelled abroad to work. But he is a staunch supporter of Bubu, the only supporter I knew who continued to support Bubu through it all. one day, he had campaigned for Bubu with the picture of Bubu's children campaigning for their father and it shocked me to my core that that would be for him a criterial to re-elect Bubu. If someone as educated as him and who lives in a more developed country where Democracy is practiced would return to Nigeria and still support Bubu then I knew that our education in Nigeria has no 'sense'. How can an educated man who has 'sense' vote for Bubu who don't have 'sense'. He couldn't even show up for presidential debate.

This presidential election should had been between FD and KM; young men with vision for our beloved nation, but Nigeria doesn't have enough people with the 'sense' to vote them. We rather voted for two old men; one had lied to us about his certificates, shown traces of forgetfulness and dictatorship etc. the other has stolen money from Nigerian treasury and involved in lots of corrupt practices. While other nations entrust their nations into the hands of their youths, we are here recycling 'visionless men' because of a cup of ijebu garri, packaged with kulikuli and a some grains of sugar.

While the Northerners may had voted more for Bubu, we all know that most of them them don't have 'sense' but seeing someone who should have 'sense' to vote for Bubu or the other thief then we know that there is no 'sense' in Nigeria.

The election was just between two riggers, the best rigging was announced the winner. INEC had no mathematical sense too, they would had hired my nibblings to come help them with additions. They'll add 10+10 and get 800k for the party that had bought them over.

The amount of 'sense' we are going to get in the next 4 years will determine if our Children will have a Nigeria to live in or a war ravaged, deserted nation.

Many would still not get sense after the next 4 years. Nigeria will not get better until we get sense

#GetSenseNig

Continue to insult people while you live with hatred and bitterness.
Those of us that support buhari have our points. Nigeria is not created yesterday and you don't expect it transformed in 4 yrs.
The lesson you should have learnt here is this.
Elections are not won with hatred and propaganda
Re: The Choice Of Bubu, The Revelation Of Fools by kernel001: 9:18am On Feb 27, 2019
dulux07:

Express themselves by insulting others based on their decisions undecided
Two wrongs don't make a right. Just make the person see to his action.

(1) (Reply)

After Saraki, Who Would You Like To Be Your Next Senate President? / What Are We Celebrating? / A Nigerian Social Media User's Take On Kano Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.