Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,923 members, 7,821,237 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

2023 Is Two Southern Southern Candidates - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Is Two Southern Southern Candidates (5266 Views)

APC Presidential Aspirants Narrowed Only To Southern Candidates / NOBODY Among The Southern Candidates Can Defeat Tinubu- Reno Omokri / Reno Omokri: Tinubu & Osinbajo, Only Southern Candidates Recognized In The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 Is Two Southern Southern Candidates by Gboy101: 9:56am On Feb 27, 2019
meanwhile atiku political career is dead on arrival. he should quite political ambition for now.

PDP and APC will be bringing Two southern candidate.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Is Two Southern Southern Candidates by royallord1(m): 10:04am On Feb 27, 2019
I truly hope PDP will bring someone from the north.. Cos APC will field someone from the west...

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Is Two Southern Southern Candidates by gidgiddy: 10:14am On Feb 27, 2019
Gboy101:
meanwhile atiku political career is dead on arrival. he should quite political ambition for now.

Atiku has been elected Governor of Adamawa and Vice-president in the past. Even if his political career is over, he has achieved a lot.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Is Two Southern Southern Candidates by dunkem21(m): 10:16am On Feb 27, 2019
PDP will pick from the North..

Let's see how North loves the south grin

14 Likes

Re: 2023 Is Two Southern Southern Candidates by tuniski: 10:26am On Feb 27, 2019
Gboy101:

Let apc bring somebody from the south then pdp should bring a northerner. Let see how the conservative north will vote.

8 Likes

Re: 2023 Is Two Southern Southern Candidates by tuniski: 10:30am On Feb 27, 2019
Gboy101:

Na you kill am? Atiku remains towering.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Is Two Southern Southern Candidates by TIGRITIS: 10:35am On Feb 27, 2019
royallord1:
I truly hope PDP will bring someone from the north.. Cos APC will field someone from the west...
You are wrong.

Even if pdp picks a northerner, they won't win. You think northerners are stupid abi? Let them try it and get the shock of their lives.

2023 election is South vs South.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Is Two Southern Southern Candidates by DMerciful(m): 10:58am On Feb 27, 2019
PDP will pick Ribadu, since you want the North to rule forever so be it and the SS/SE will support Ribadu!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Is Two Southern Southern Candidates by SouthEastFacts: 11:00am On Feb 27, 2019
I will vote for a dead Atiku over a living Buhari over and over again. No regrets.

SW cannot blackmail PDP into fielding a Southerner ticket. North-West must complete their turn. If a Northerner refuses to run, we will start a fund raising campaign to buy ticket for them.

Till then, I am for Next Level.

15 Likes

Re: 2023 Is Two Southern Southern Candidates by SouthEastFacts: 11:03am On Feb 27, 2019
TIGRITIS:

You are wrong.

Even if pdp picks a northerner, they won't win. You think northerners are stupid abi? Let them try it and get the shock of their lives.

Which shock, with your 300k votes?

We will support a Northern candidate in 2023. If Buhari dies, we will put him in life support and force Abba Kyari to run the office, Bleep any constitution.

If North pick a Southerner Senate President, make I bend.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Is Two Southern Southern Candidates by fergie001: 11:04am On Feb 27, 2019
Pdp will field a North-Easterner or North Westerner ...and most likely a SS-VP

APC is likely bringing a SS or a NE....as well....

We die here....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Is Two Southern Southern Candidates by bender79: 11:05am On Feb 27, 2019
If APC brings somebody from the south and buhari raises his hand dazz all.

10 Likes

Re: 2023 Is Two Southern Southern Candidates by SouthEastFacts: 11:06am On Feb 27, 2019
DMerciful:
PDP will pick Ribadu, since you want the North to rule forever so be it and the SS/SE will support Ribadu!
We don't care who. We will vote for a goat as far as he is from the North.

If the goat doesn't have money, I will volunteer to serve in a fund raising campaign for the goat. We will use it to buy ticket.

I am for Next Level. Sai Baba

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Is Two Southern Southern Candidates by TIGRITIS: 11:08am On Feb 27, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

Which shock, with your 300k votes?

We will support a Northern candidate in 2023. If Buhari dies, we will put him in life support and force Abba Kyari to run the office, Bleep any constitution.

If North pick a Southerner Senate President, make I bend.
Well, I know the north is not stupid when it comes to politics. I can assure you, in 2023, if a northerner is coming out to contest, the bigwigs in the north will stop him.

If pdp likes, let them field a northerner, he won't win because they won't vote him.

Who voted obj in his two terms massively? Where the northerners not in Nigeria when gej contested in 2011? Who did they vote?

But there is one exception sha. If apc present an igbo man, apc will loose in the north, I'm pretty sure of this.

The way igbos insult northerners both off and online is too much. In case you don't know, obi is one of the reasons atiku failed in the north. Though there are other reasons.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Is Two Southern Southern Candidates by Rotimi47: 11:08am On Feb 27, 2019
tuniski:

Let apc bring somebody from the south then pdp should bring a northerner. Let see how the conservative north will vote.
Let APC VP be from the core North and PDP VP be from the other South which is not South West, then we will know how it rolls again grin

1 Like

Re: 2023 Is Two Southern Southern Candidates by SouthEastFacts: 11:09am On Feb 27, 2019
bender79:
If APC brings somebody from the south and buhari raises his hand dazz all.
Buhari raised his own two hands himself yet he resorted to rigging to get back to power.

We don't care who APC field, we are fielding a Northerner candidate in 2023-2031.

Nothing for South till 2031.

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Is Two Southern Southern Candidates by PaChukwudi44(m): 11:09am On Feb 27, 2019
TIGRITIS:

You are wrong.

Shebi na you go force PDP to present a southern candidate?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Is Two Southern Southern Candidates by PaChukwudi44(m): 11:10am On Feb 27, 2019
TIGRITIS:

Well, I know the north is not stupid when it comes to politics. I can assure you, in 2023, if a northerner is coming out to contest, the bigwigs in the north will stop him.

If pdp likes, let them field a northerner, he won't win because they won't vote him.

Who voted obj in his two terms massively? Where the northerners not in Nigeria when gej contested in 2011? Who did they vote?

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2023 Is Two Southern Southern Candidates by Rotimi47: 11:10am On Feb 27, 2019
dunkem21:
PDP will pick from the North..

Let's see how North loves the south grin
Yes O! And APC picks VP from Core North and PDP picks VP from any of the other Souths which ain't South West.

That when we will go at it again to see how the North love the South. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Is Two Southern Southern Candidates by SouthEastFacts: 11:11am On Feb 27, 2019
Rotimi47:
Let APC VP be from the core North and PDP VP be from the other South which is not South West, then we will know how it rolls again grin
Ok.

Even if it means fielding Abba Kyari in 2023, we will do that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Is Two Southern Southern Candidates by bender79: 11:13am On Feb 27, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

Buhari raised his own two hands himself yet he resorted to rigging to get back to power.

We don't care who APC field, we are fielding a Northerner candidate in 2023-2031.

Nothing for South till 2031.
You are very funny. You mean if buhari appeals to his people to support a certain person they won't? Smh for you

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Is Two Southern Southern Candidates by helinues: 11:13am On Feb 27, 2019
Both party Apc and Pdp are zoning their presidency to South

I am still wondering why some people do not want Pdp to zone to south.. What are they afraid of?

Let even assuming Pdp are picking from north, who? Atiku?

Osibanjo/Ribadu will ever kicked out Atiku with whoever.. Why am I even shouting self. We shall see

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Is Two Southern Southern Candidates by Sirheny007(m): 11:14am On Feb 27, 2019
TIGRITIS:

But there is one exception sha. If apc present an igbo man, apc will loose in the north, I'm pretty sure of this.

The way igbos insult northerners both off and online is too much. In case you don't know, obi is one of the reasons atiku failed in the north. Though there are other reasons.

Just look at this guy.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Is Two Southern Southern Candidates by SouthEastFacts: 11:16am On Feb 27, 2019
bender79:
You are very funny. You mean if buhari appeals to his people to support a certain person they won't? Smh for you
Stop deceiving yourself, it won't happen. More Northerners will decamp to PDP in 2021.

North is only about Northerner interest. Who will miss the chance to rule for additional 8 years?

Nobody!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Is Two Southern Southern Candidates by PaChukwudi44(m): 11:16am On Feb 27, 2019
helinues:
Both party Apc and Pdp are zoning their presidency to South

I am still wondering why some people do not want Pdp to zone to south.. What are the afraid of?

When did PDP say it was zoning the presodency to the south in 2023? Aminu Tambuwal will most likely be PDP's candidate in 2023

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Is Two Southern Southern Candidates by TIGRITIS: 11:17am On Feb 27, 2019
Sirheny007:

Just look at this guy.
It may taste bitter, but believe it or not, that is it.

Do you know what northerners were calling atiku? Dan takara inyamurai. Meaning igbo candidate.

You may insult me if you like, but that is the truth.

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Is Two Southern Southern Candidates by PaChukwudi44(m): 11:18am On Feb 27, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

Stop deceiving yourself, it won't happen. More Northerners will decamp to PDP in 2021.

North is only about Northerner interest. Who will miss the chance to rule for additional 8 years?

Nobody!
No allow them to fool themselves.The only condition upon which osibanjo will smell that seat will be if Buhari dies in power

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Is Two Southern Southern Candidates by PaChukwudi44(m): 11:19am On Feb 27, 2019
TIGRITIS:

It may taste bitter, but believe it or not, that is it.

Do you know what northerners were calling atiku? Dan takara inyamurai. Meaning igbo candidate.

You may insult me if you like, but that is the truth.
grin Okay we will field Tambuwal

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Is Two Southern Southern Candidates by Sirheny007(m): 11:19am On Feb 27, 2019
BTW, have the SE not showed commitment by voting APC this time?
Clearly, the APC had a better outing in the SE than 2015.
Re: 2023 Is Two Southern Southern Candidates by helinues: 11:20am On Feb 27, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

When did PDP say it was zoning the presodency to the south in 2023? Aminu Tambuwal will most likely be PDP's candidate in 2023

And you think Tambuwal have the supporters in north compared to El rufia or Ribadu?

Who could even pairs Tambuwal from South?

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Is Two Southern Southern Candidates by TIGRITIS: 11:20am On Feb 27, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

grin Okay we will field Tambuwal

Then be preparing for the worst defeat. You think northerners are fools.

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Is Two Southern Southern Candidates by Honor10: 11:21am On Feb 27, 2019
SouthEastFacts:
I will vote for a dead Atiku over a living Buhari over and over again. No regrets.

SW cannot blackmail PDP into fielding a Southerner ticket. North-West must complete their turn. If a Northerner refuses to run, we will start a fund raising campaign to buy ticket for them.

Till then, I am for Next Level.

Lolz, u are obviously in pain, loosers! U said same thing about ATiku, u know what, it is the opposite of what piglet says, that come to pass.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Arrives London Wearing His Favourite Winter Jacket / Why Igbos Cannot Accept That Fact That Igboland Is LANDLOCKED (evidence) / Buhari Administration not a failure – Ngige

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.