Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

If I Had Lost Free And Fair Election I Would Have Congratulates The Winner:atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If I Had Lost Free And Fair Election I Would Have Congratulates The Winner:atiku (308 Views)

Bayelsa Poll: I Would Have Relocated My Mother To Abuja If Diri Had Lost – GEJ / Obi Congratulates The New Governor Of Osun State, Senator Ademola Adeleke / Ibrahim Gambari: Bukola Saraki Congratulates The New Chief Of Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If I Had Lost Free And Fair Election I Would Have Congratulates The Winner:atiku by shafshaff95(f): 12:46pm On Feb 27, 2019
Atiku Abubakar who admitted to the media following calls for him to make the call to the winning candidate, said, he would of course have not shy away from the responsibility of accepting a defeat if the election was conducted in a free and fair manner.

"If I had lost in a free and fair election, I would have called the victor within seconds of my being aware of his victory to offer not just my congratulations, but my services to help unite Nigeria by being a bridge between the North and the South." Said the former vice president.

https://www.sportspva.com/2019/02/if-i-had-lost-free-and-fair-election-i.html
Re: If I Had Lost Free And Fair Election I Would Have Congratulates The Winner:atiku by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 12:51pm On Feb 27, 2019
Eiyya, there are things inec really need to look into....

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Elections 2019: I Go Dye Blasts President Buhari / Leah’s Mother Congratulates Buhari, Asks Him To Free Her Daughter / No Responsible Government Toys With Workers welfare - Akeredolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.