Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,485 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos (87882 Views)

Busty Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her / Female Thief Caught And Disgraced In Ijebu Ode, Ogun State / Female Thief With 50 Master Keys Caught And Beaten In Kaduna (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 27, 2019
Busty tief grin
Re: Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos by jackie35(m): 5:12pm On Feb 27, 2019
ChangeIsCostant:
A girl has been apprehended after she was caught stealing in Auchi area of Edo state.

According to reports, the girl identified as Faridat who hails from Ughiole in Aviele clan, Etsako West Local Government Area of Edo, was nabbed by residents after she allegedly stole a mobile phone through the window by 3am on Wednesday, February 27th (today).

It was gathered that she came for the operation along with her boyfriend who escaped and left his partner to her own fate.

She was tied up by the residents and handed over to the local security operatives in the area.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/02/girl-caught-after-stealing-phone-in-auchi-edo.html

Chaii! i suspected she steal those things in her cheast
Re: Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos by OgaBuhari: 5:13pm On Feb 27, 2019
Nickijoy:
True...but there's a boy in my class who is currently sponsoring himself by doing menial work like bricklaying ...i sometimes top up his school fees cuz he's hardworking.. but this gal is just stupid and possed...
why so pained? hope say u no dey jealous her breeast?
Re: Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos by Omeizadean(m): 5:15pm On Feb 27, 2019
Chai how are we sure police will not try to deflate this balloon they should contact me immediately for her safe keeping and rehab.
Re: Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos by OgaBuhari: 5:15pm On Feb 27, 2019
MrHandsome2013:
Oh my GOD,pLEASE I AM READY TO EMPTY MY ACCOUNT JUST TO HAVE A TASTE OF THOSE JUICY, REFINED AND SUCCULENT APPLES..
OBOY THE THING SET DIE AND FRESH NO BE SMALL.
please who knows which police station she is?
I'll bail her out and sponsor her education and adopt her as my daughter.
Mind you my mind is pure
Re: Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos by OgaBuhari: 5:17pm On Feb 27, 2019
victorian:
Is it not Nigerian police?

Her boobs will save her las las

What are they doing now is just for show .

Later they will release her after dealing with the boobs and pussy mercilessly .

your signature compared to your comment shows you have a more bigger problem Than the young girl
Re: Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos by Nickijoy(f): 5:18pm On Feb 27, 2019
OgaBuhari:
why so pained? hope say u no dey jealous her breeast?
I know say na the breast pain you pass grin
Re: Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos by Jamorezzi: 5:18pm On Feb 27, 2019
On behave of her chest, let her be set free say the lord . Chai see bobby
Re: Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos by Dollabiz: 5:18pm On Feb 27, 2019
ye
Re: Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos by jidenna21(m): 5:18pm On Feb 27, 2019
This breast is going to the next level
Re: Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos by OgaBuhari: 5:21pm On Feb 27, 2019
Jamorezzi:
On behave of her chest, let her be set free say the lord . Chai see bobby
which lord?
Will you shut up
Re: Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos by OgaBuhari: 5:23pm On Feb 27, 2019
Nickijoy:
I know say na the breast pain you pass grin
I'm a guy and we don't need to possess boobs unlike u wey your customers no dey patronise you again because your breast flat like the skull of chukwu emeka from the Eastern Region
Re: Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 27, 2019
virginboy1:
The boobs large like Kano election result... shocked

But Op, you should have covered her face. undecided

Why?
Re: Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos by nkemdi89(f): 5:30pm On Feb 27, 2019
Mehn! I love those boobs.
Re: Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos by samitinted(m): 5:31pm On Feb 27, 2019
Love robbery
Re: Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos by Rubbiish(m): 5:36pm On Feb 27, 2019
Nickijoy:
Agreed.. Nigeria is messed up that way but the Bonnie and Clyde way is not the answer... But life hard for 9ja sha
@bold honestly
Re: Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos by aeonczar: 5:40pm On Feb 27, 2019
Pappyjim:
What a Boobastic thief!
Ahahahahaha!!
Re: Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos by luminouz(m): 5:43pm On Feb 27, 2019
wike54:
Wft!!
Those boobs are massive
I tells u

1 Like

Re: Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos by ObaKlaz: 5:48pm On Feb 27, 2019
The babe wowor die, but those boobs are world class. Dat kyn bobby wen go make u begin think of how to even think.
Re: Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos by gentlegenius(m): 5:50pm On Feb 27, 2019
Omihanifa:
Ugly thief with big boobs
There's something that always baffles me about big boobs... Most of the girls that carry big boobs are generally ugly. And most of our beautiful girls are not blessed with big boobs.
some girls faces are so ugly that when they talk to you, it becomes very difficult to look their face while their massive boobs are staring at you.
Am I the only one that experience this?

2 Likes

Re: Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos by ACE1010: 5:51pm On Feb 27, 2019
See ugly face sef grin grin
Shame

Re: Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos by ACE1010: 5:53pm On Feb 27, 2019
gentlegenius:

There's something that always baffles me about big boobs... Most of the girls that carry big boobs are generally ugly. And most of our beautiful girls are not blessed with big boobs.
some girls faces are so ugly that when they talk to you, it becomes very difficult to look their face while their massive boobs are staring at you.

Yeye boi grin grin

1 Like

Re: Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos by TemmyT002(m): 5:53pm On Feb 27, 2019
Chaiiiiiii shocked
Re: Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos by TemmyT002(m): 5:53pm On Feb 27, 2019
gentlegenius:

Am I the only one that experience this?

wink cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
You need Jesus sir
Re: Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos by OgogoroFreak(m): 5:54pm On Feb 27, 2019
Mumu girl. Wey u for just dey shake breast anyhow on Instagram, you go make better money and recognition.

1 Like

Re: Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 27, 2019
ednut1:
without make up and fake hair most 9ja gals look like her. true or false
You wicked
Re: Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos by MrHandsome2013: 6:02pm On Feb 27, 2019
nkemdi89:
Mehn! I love those boobs.
... Should i help you and pump your own. I know you are jealous of her. Just one night stand.
Re: Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos by bossrillboss: 6:06pm On Feb 27, 2019
choooii see bobi ooooo

Re: Female Thief Caught In Edo, As Boyfriend Abandons Her. Photos by Atikusbaby1: 6:09pm On Feb 27, 2019
No to jungle justice. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos, Rivers Headquarters Of Money Laundering – Magu / Zanele Sifuba’s Sex Video: Nigerian Embassy Reacts As SA Blasts Nigerians / Meet Mariam Abiola, 20-Year-Old Female Cultist Confesses (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.